Tale of the nine tailed 1938...

By Byeiol22

What if you were sent with Lee yeon and Ko shin ju to bring back the Guardian Stone? read or you'll never fi... More

About You!~
In the Year 1938!~
Brother hood!~
Rang!~
Myoyeongak!~
Saving Rang! but What about us returning?!

Visting The Past!~

680 27 4
By Byeiol22

*laughing noises

-Author's POV-

You were laughing hard as you finished the anime movie you thought would be great as it was teen rom-com.

-YOUR POV-

'THE END' The TV screen displayed. " Damn the way he hit the beat at last" I said as I put my hand in the bowl to eat some chips but to my surprise there were none. "huh? It's finished already?" I turned my TV off and went to kitchen to get some snacks, I opened every single cupboard but there were no snacks.

" aww there's no snacks" I said sulking. "But nevermind this is my chance ! I wanted to go shopping " I said as I jumped from excitement. I quickly went and changed my clothes.

I put my earpods and my phone in my pocket, put my boots on and shouted "LET'S GOO!" While closing the door.

Timeskip (brought to you by my lazy ass)

I shopped so muchh! I bought some new clothes, new skin care accessories(I bought extra I don't know why), a new case for my phone and most importantly a ton of snacks. There were a lot of bags so I just used White hole loop(WHL) for them.

Explaination :

White hole loop(WHL) Is like a black hole but different. You can store items in it semi-permanently or permanently (depends on your choice)and it will store the items in it. You can get the items back by just saying the name or thinking of the items you kept there with its image in your mind and it'll appear in you hand.

Also, things remain the same as they were when you kept them in like- if you kept ice cream there and took it back even after many hours, it won't be melted it would remain the same as you kept. Same with hot food will remain hot when you take it back and won't be expired even after many years pass by. Because in WHL the time is constant. For the item to be appeared, you can say it's name either in your mind or from your mouth.

Example:

You stored you (f/f) ice cream there and you want it back so you can eat it. You said it's name in your mind and thought of it's image, suddenly an ice cream container appeared in your hand. And if you want you can do cool poses while the item appears like swing you hand in the air etc.

Continuing

"But I feel like something is missing-" what is ittt "yeahh, ICE CREAM HOW COULD I FORGET!?" I said as I dashed towards the ice cream shop me and yeon loved to come to and to my surprise I saw yeon there. I entered and went to the counter. " One (f/f) ice cream please. And 2 tubs of (f/f) ice cream and 2 tubs of mint chocolate ice cream." I said while smiling. "Sure" the cashier said and gave me my ice cream. "I'll give you the tubs in a minute till then, how would you like to pay?" The cashier asked me. "Since you're so nice" I said and took out 5 cards from my pocket. "Choose which one" I said. "Huh? The 3 one" She said while thinking 'how rich is she?' "Ok then" I said and placed the cards back in my pocket as she was using my 3 card for the payment.

"Done. Here's your card and tubs" the cashier said" I took the card and placed it in my pocket and took the ice crean tubs from her which were in 2 bags. "Thank you!" I said and went to table yeon was sitting in as I quickly sent the icecream tubs to the WHL.

"Having a date now, are you?" I asked yeon as I was standing beside him. " yeah" he said while smiling crazily. "Oh my, you're smiling like a physcopath" I said while pointing it out. "Atleast I'm not single" he said. "I can even make a random stranger my boyfriend right now and he will agree thinking he's so lucky but I won't because I like to enjoy myself" I said while staring at him with a bit scary expression.

"Btw I finished the anime movie you know it was sooooo gooood and have you played (f/g)(fav game)? It's so interesting I played whole night yesterday and day before yesterday!" I said suddenly cheering up and smiling. " Ok, okay I get it but you should get some rest too ok? I told you so many times that you should minimize playing these games and watching animes all day and get some rest too" yeon said suddenly becoming serious about my health. "Ok yeon, doesn't really matter" I said rolling my eyes.

I was about to sit when I saw old man coming towards us. He came in, running in a panic state and sat in front of yeon.

(A/n - you were standing )

"Yeon, Y/n!! " old man said while coming in. "Woah that scared me." Said yeon. I was laughing while eating my f/f icecream. "What brings you here?" Asked yeon."some guy wearing red-white mask came and stole the Guardian Stone!" Said old man.

"Whats that?" Yeon asked while eating his icecream. "The precious stone on our roof. The king of the dead made it himself to protect the boundary of the living and the dead." Said old man panicking. "If it's so special why put on a roof instead of somewhere safe?" Asked yeon."that's because it marks the boundary of the stream of the dead." Said the old man. I was listening to all this while eating my icecream. "The boundary?" Yeon asked "hmm-mm" old man hummed in response.

"Then that means" I said old man cut me off "yes, evil spirits are flocking in!! " yeon said walking out of the shop while calling Ji-ah and saying "honey, don't come."
"Damn- so much trouble" I said while walking out of the shop with my icecream.( I mean I can't leave it alone, now can I? It would be so lonely without me.)

-(Timeskip)-

While entering the office

"Yah y/n, you bought your icecream too?" Yeon asked me. " ofc I have to finish my precious f/f icecream. How could I just leave it there" You said while eating the last bite and throwing the box in dustbin.

"Oldie !! Hiii" I said to taluipa

"Hi n/n" She said still with her cold face.

"So we have to find that Guardian Stone right?"yeon asked old hag. "Where did that theif run off to?" I asked her. 'She looks nervous' I thought "of all places ..." she said while pointing somewhere. Yeon went to the door "H-Here?" He said pointing at it." This leads leads straight to hell, no?" "Fiery-cauldron hell? Ice hell?" Yeon asked her. I saw old man making some signs with his hands . I chuckled.

"Damn- were you always this stupid ?" I asked yeon. "This doesn't lead to hell" She said. Suddenly some weird looking people barged in and said "Been a while, disrobing old woman!" "Gosh, you've been occupying the stream of dead for too long!"She looks troubled by them' I thought
"What a crowd you've mustered" yeon said looking towards her. " old hag, are they troubling you? If yes then you can tell me, I'll teach them all a lesson" I said while glaring at them. "Aish it's ok y/n"

She handed yeon a box. "I was going to give it to you when your term ended" She told yeon "a watch?" He asked her " you will eventually go blind and deaf." She said "huh?, where's my gift?" I whined "I also want a gift from you" I said while pouting. "Can she not hear me?" One of them said and the jumped towards us saying "disrobing old woman" and old hag put her hand in front and stopped them.

'He must have a death wish, speaking to HER like that. I mean she can kill him instantly' I thought

"When that happens look into this watch." She said to yeon. While yeon was wearing the watch. "Don't forget you're on borrowed time" She warned us. "Yes sir" yeon said smiling.

"Disrobing old woma-" and she suddenly threw him aside. I let out a chuckle "good" old man said while giving thumbs up.

"Now go" said taluipa and the door opened. "And return before the hour of the Tiger." She said. "Hour of the tiger ?so, just before sunrise: 5am ." I confirmed.

We started walking towards the door . "Ah how do we come back?" I asked her. "Through the same cabinet" she said and threw another guy. "Cooool" I said and gave her a thumbs up. "Remeber the gate will close at the hour of the tiger" She warned us. All of the weird people there started running towards us saying "where are they going" , "stop them" but she stopped them all.

"GO!" she said once again. "I'll be back" said yeon and entered. "Bye oldies, don't miss me too much!" I said and waved at them while smiling. And entered.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
Yes, the WHL was invented by me just for the storyline and I updated the about you so you can go see or I'm telling it here too so you don't have to go back all the way!

- Y/N doesn't love someone romantically because of her trauma ( which I will explain some other day) hence, also why she doesn't have a boyfriend.

I hope you liked this chapter! This is my first story so I hope it wasn't so bad. Updates soon!~

Author-chan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...