Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 30

1.7K 152 17
By PraytoNamJesus

Lost my spark. Whatever Seongik Han was going on about Kains "spark" left me at a loss. "Your fighting spirit! The time you dared to glare me in my eyes knowing I could easily crush you if I wanted to, that spirit! I'm glad to know you still have it. Something your mother always had" I flinched. Mother. That's the...the first time I've ever heard anyone mention Kains mother. Ever. "My...mother?" I asked, watching Seongik flinch, then turn away, letting out a slight cough before continuing on with the conversation. "Anyways, as I was saying, I'm glad to see your fighting spirit back to the way it should be" he said. I squinted my eyes, not liking how he simply tried to turn a blind eye to what he just said. Then again, seeing how nobody ever mentioned Kains mother, it's possible the woman is a hard topic on him. Even his father never once mentioned he had a mother nor any of the sort. But now I'm quite curious.

"My spark is long gone, sir. With all due respect, I'd rather you punish me for allowing my temper to get the best of me and hurt a student Im in charge of" I said, watching Seongik Han smirk. Again, the old man continued to veer off my expectations only growing my anxiety with every passing second. "You've truly changed in a way I never thought you would. Not only are you not threatening me with your father or position, you're even suggesting for a punishment yourself? How amazing." He awed, staring right at me. Uncomfortably looking away, I only stayed quiet. Of course what I just said and did is nothing like the Kain he knows. But I also need them to know he's "changed". Considering I could never be like Kain, the real Kain. A maddening yet unique character never mentioned in anything nor Easter egged throughout the Manwha. "I would punish you but what you did was for good cause. Plus, those two students you hit are known to cause quite the trouble in the first place. Especially Jisuk. In fact, I had heard the two quarreled a little on the way to class. A rowdy bunch" Seongik Han tutted, crossing his arms as he reminisced the radio of reports when they activated their powers.

Meanwhile, I only smiled. Knowing the main reason for it all was because Jisuk didn't like how they bullied Jiwoo that day. Funny really. But it also left a bad taste in my mouth for some odd reason. I'm interfering with the Manwha a lot more than I want to, so things can change. Although not completely, my presence alone can still be an affect. What if I already changed something without knowing? This thought scared me. Gulping down my nervousness, I smiled kindly to the old man beaming before me. Holding his tea cup as I picked mine up, finished it in one gulp, then set it down. "Then, thank you very much for your consideration. I should get going now-" but, of course, my words were cut off when the doors opened and closed behind. Turning around, my eyes met that of Inhyuk and Seongha. "Kain?" Inhyuk paused for a moment, looking between me and Seongik Han then the two tea cups on the table. Understanding what's happening.

"I'm sorry for interrupting," he said, walking over and sitting down beside me as Seongha sat on the other side. Basically making me sit in the middle of the two. "Th-then I really should get going-" I started. "Sit, Kain. This applies to you as well after learning of your quite recent lessons for Taeyoung" my eyes widened. Sitting back down as I felt the other two instructors staring at me, surprised to know I was actually teaching rather than slacking off. "I heard you two are teaching the unaffiliated kids" he started, referring to the elder instructors inside the room as I only frowned, staring down at the ground. Knowing how the Manwha went, Seongik will probably want me to teach the affiliate instead of Jiwoo and his group.

"I've also heard the other instructors being unhappy about it. But I don't understand why" Inhyuk responded quite calmly. "It's up to us whether to teach them or not, since we didn't come to the academy as instructors in the first place" he explained. Glancing towards me quite worriedly. Knowing I have to transfer from unaffiliated to the affiliated students upon Seongiks command. "It is up to you" the said man agreed to Inhyuks reasoning. "If it wasn't, I wouldn't be chatting with you like this. I would have ordered you to teach the affiliated kids" I gulped. I did not want to go there at all. Even though he knows I have bad blood with Jisuk and now Sucheon. Hopefully he has a kind enough heart to let me pass it up and stay with Jiwoo and Wooin. The ones I'm most comfortable with. Even then, everyone in the room stiffened up on the principal's strict words, mainly leaving the worst possible outcome to play in my own head. "As I said, we have a right to decide-" Inhyuk restated just to fall short on words when Seongik laughed heartily at his repeating remarks.

"That's why I'm asking you" he states. "Your abilities are recognized by Shinwha and the Union. I'm sure you'd have a lot to teach to the affiliated children" he continues. "They have enough instructors. They'll learn a lot even without us teaching them. As for the unaffiliated students, they only have one instructor. I believe teaching them is the right thing to do" my eyes slowly moved from the fidgeting hands in my lap to Seongha, losing my breath from his cool demeanor as he spoke towards Seongik. I haven't really interacted much with Seongha but whenever I do, he always left quite the impression on me. I let out a small huff of a laugh as a smile grew when Seonghas eyes locked with mine, making me turn away immediately as Inhyuk raised a brow at my reaction. Noticing my nervous gulp as Seongha only furrowed his brows, confused.

"You're not wrong" then all attention went back to the principal. "But...do you think that's a wise choice?" A flash of annoyance showed on my face hearing his words. A wise choice? Are you fucking kidding me? I have no place in getting mad because I know Jiwoo and Wooin as well as the others personally, especially since I know well how strict the awakened world can be. But...I have mixed feelings about it all. Especially since now I'm...an unaffiliated awakened one in hiding. "What do you mean?" Seongha asked. "Wouldn't it be better to put your time and effort into the affiliated kids who've been verified rather than the unaffiliated kids who are still in question?" Again, very VERY mixed feelings about this whole awakened world's structure and hierarchy which is understandable but also very controversial. This only left tension in the room as the other two had stirring thoughts. Meanwhile I only stared down at the cup, knowing if I wasn't my fathers son, I wouldn't have been treated as nicely. Sadly.

"Mr.Han. I don't understand why you're saying that. The unaffiliated students are the ones that need more training than anyone else" Inhyuk said. Both very confused as to why Seongik was saying such things. "That's true but your missing the point" this left the others confused, even more so than before. What other possible point is there when there's obviously struggling children needing guidance in this scary world of awakened one's? "The academy isn't like a regular school that provides equal opportunities for everyone. It was made to make our awakened ones stronger" he spoke calmly and collectively. Leaving nothing but shock from the other two as I sat there with a deepened frown. Knowing there are many sides to this but as someone who's simply an "ordinary" person, I really have no right to speak upon this matter. Whether it's irking or not, I shouldn't care. After all....

I looked away. Taking a deep breath. "Even at this very moment, awakened one's around the world are enhancing their powers for their country and group. So we don't have time to waste" he continued. "There's no reason to think only affiliated students should be outstanding..." Inhyuk retorted, talking for the unaffiliated students as Seongik gave answers telling them it's a continued waste. Their conversation just became white noise to me as I thought about Kains father. An even unique character I could say is just as odd as Kayden Break and Jiwoo. A fighting lunatic dripping with talent and a happy go lucky kid full of unimaginable potential. Kains father was a man who's as mysterious as my own. Powerful enough to have the academy take in his bastard son and yet always gone for whatever reason. Expanding his influence beyond this little place called Korea. Unlike Seongik, I can say Kains father is more of a scary man to interact with. And yet, I one day have to see him as my own father... a thought harder than I can bare knowing my brother loves and admired ours.

"Kain?" Seongik stopped the conversation after telling the two to focus on the affiliated kids just to become slightly shocked at the saddened look on my face. I looked up, glossy eyed as I got up, ignoring Inhyuk and Seonghas stares. "If we're done here. I'll go" I said, bowing. "No, I still-" without giving the old man another chance to speak, I walked out of the office as quickly as I could. Pursing my lips as I steadied my breaths to calm myself. "I thought I'd be okay. How much longer do I have to..." I clenched the fabric over my hurting heart. The thought of my brother, father, and mother continue to pain me to no end. As annoying as it is, it's just as reliving. At least someone will miss and mourn them. Even if it's like torture.

"Kain" I stopped, looking up to see Giwook standing in the hall. Concerned evident in his face as he watched me weakly lean against a wall and dramatically grab my chest awhile ago. Of course, the grief clearly shown as well. "Oh. Giwook" I covered it with a smile. Forgetting Inhyuk and Seongha had met Giwook right after the meeting with Seongik. "Is everything alright?" He asked. Retracting his hand having unconsciously reached out for me, almost wanting to comfort me in some way. "Yes. The talk with the principal left me shaken up" I lied. Watching Giwooks worry relax into understanding. "He is quite the intimidating person" he admitted, agreeing. I only let out a light laugh in agreement when we both turned, seeing Inhyuk and Seongha walk out of the office. "Hm?" "Giwook?" They both looked between me and him, squinting their eyes seeing Giwooks hand clenched into fists.

"I'll get going now. I'm a bit tired" I smiled lightly, bowing to the trio before running off, once again ignoring Giwook calling out for me. I have no idea where I wanted to go but by the time I realized I was on autopilot, my shoes gazed against the ocean's calm shore. Staring out into the large body of water once again.

"What are you doing out here?" I flinched, turning around slowly when a voice spoke from behind. Half expecting it to be Jisuk or Sucheon. "Oh, it's you Wooin" I relaxed immediately after locking with his calm charcoal innocent eyes. He remained quiet, blinking as he noticed my tensed shoulders relaxing after knowing it's him. He didn't show it, but he sure felt something after seeing Kain so comfortable in his presence. "I'm just catching my breath right now. Don't worry" I chuckled, moving away from the sea as he simply watched. His eyes stayed on my figure as I sat beside him, tapping the sand for him to sit beside me. He blinked, obeying. Sitting beside me. "It's nice and calm. The last time I was here, it wasn't so pleasant" I chuckled, remembering Jisuk being weird before getting chased off by my pup. Running scared. "Are you talking about when...Jisuk met you?" I looked up at Wooin, a bit taken aback that he knew.

"I saw him approach you that day. We were in Jiwoos room hanging out. He left when he saw you in the window. I watched from there as well and when I thought he was going to hurt you, I ran down to make sure you didn't get hurt" I didn't know what to say. Wooins words left a warmth in my heart that once felt like it was tightening up with each breath. "Haha" i let out a light laugh. "You're really sweet, you know that?" I said, smiling brightly. Feeling so much better. "I am?" He asked back. "Yes. And very cute" I reached up, my hand combing through his soft black hair while ruffling it. He moved back, grabbing my wrist out of shock. "Oh, sorry" I said, also a bit surprised by his reaction, going to retrieve my arm back when he wouldn't let go. "Wooin-" I called his name, about to ask him if he could let go when his hand slowly moved from my wrist to gently holding my fingers between his own. His thumb stroked above my fingers.

"...You're sweet too," he practically whispered. "You're so different compared to what I heard about you" he started. Blush creeped above my cheeks, trying hard to keep the intense eye contact we shared as the water left quite the background noise. A small smile formed on his lips, noticing the blush. "I'm glad I met you. It's a new experience" hearing his voice sent butterflies through me. I've never heard him speak so much before. Let alone to me in person. Maybe that day under the tree but...he's so expressive with me now. It helped me greatly. The once feeling of isolation slightly improved after his words.

"Thank you Wooin. I really needed to hear that" I bit my lip, having to only hear bad things about myself this entire time. Being hated, discriminated, loathed, despised, undervalued, all of it of course started getting to me. Whether I knew I'm not the asshole Kain or not, having continuously been told I'm a horrible human being started getting to me. So Wooin telling me he's glad to have met me genuinely patched up a part of me I had no idea was also wounded. Tearing up again, I moved my face away, wiping away those tears with my other arm. Smiling brightly at Wooin who still held my hand between his fingers.

"I'm so glad to have met you too. Knowing exactly what to say" I chuckled. Wooin blinked, gulping as his fingers tightened around mine, pursing his lips when many thoughts seemed to cross his mind in that moment. "I-" but he was cut off before he could say anything more. "Wooin! Wooin! Mr.Jang is looking for....us..." Jiwoo ran towards us, his enthusiastic yelling fell silent. Stopping just a few feet away from us as he stared at our hands. "Oh...what-" he couldn't ask. Staying quiet right after. "Jiwoo, is Giwook looking for Wooin?" I asked, standing up off the sand, taking my hand away from Wooin while I walked over to Jiwoo. "Ah- yes? Yes! I came to find Wooin because he wasn't at class and Mr.Jang wanted us for something" he explained to me, heading Wooin also shuffling off the sand and walking to him. "Really? I wonder wh-" then it occurred to me again.

That spar. The most important spar in the academy arc. "We- WE HAVE GO GO NOW!! HURRY HURRY!!!" I yelled, running full speed back to the unaffiliated gym, leaving Jiwoo and Wooin stunned as they immediately followed suit, running to see Giwook Jang who'll test their abilities and strength for that spar against the affiliated students. Meanwhile I cursed myself. Although in the beginning my presence didn't exactly make a difference in the story. Now it's becoming clear.

I glanced back at Wooin.

He was in class the entire time. Why was he at the beach instead of class like in the Manwha? Well, I could only think of one thing. Me. But, now I'm questioning. Why was he looking for me? I pursed my lips remembering that little heart to heart moment on the shore. It's changing. And since I can't stop it now, I should as least prepare for it. If not, leave it entirely with Kains father.

It's so complicated. And for what!?!
________________________________________

A/N: 😀😀😀 YALL I swear- I left for a few months yes but I was not expecting this story to get this much attention AT ALL so I'm kinda like wtfffff but at the same time really grateful 😭 so like THANK YOU NEW COMERS LOL but this story will most likely now have at least 1-2 updates every week. This time I'm going to actually update it because I've had enough break time 🧍‍♀️ it was just a hellishly busy few months especially because I just graduated and now applying for scholarships and classes 😔 BUT HERES CHAPTER 30 I FINALLY FINISHED IT LMFAOOOO (I have to reread the entire story to get my original ideas to make sense again 😭😭😭 I forgot I'm sorry)

Shi took forever to finish istg....ok but Wooins so fine and for whAT 🫠 fangirling while writing this LMFAO

Kain while in that godforsaken office with 3 powerful awakened ones:

Jiwoo when he caught Wooin and Kain it a lovey dovey scene on the beach:

(Bonus) Jisuk when he finds out Wooin held Kains hand all romantically on the same beach:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
957K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
81K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...