I'm Here (Jensoo)

By NainaZara

I pulled up to the building for my normal Thursday appointment. I parked the car and walked into the small g... More

Prologue
Different
Realization
Here
Missing
Stay
Meetings
Dance
Push
Pull
Unsure
Complicated
Content
Struggles
Trying
Remember
Nothing
Feelings
Pushing
Beauty
Closer
Hearts
Snapshots
Wonders Pt.1
Wonders Pt. 2
Surprise!

Feelings Pt. 2

891 65 32
By NainaZara

JISOO POV
••••••••••
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
••••••••••

"Everyone, this is Irene. My girlfriend." She blushed and the moms quickly came to greet her.

I can't believe it!

She's going out with the girl who BULLIED ME?!!

And I felt something...tighten in my chest...like it hurt to see her with a girlfriend.

Jennie frowned and came to my side but I stood up and went to my room.

I looked back at my mom and Mrs.Kim fawning over Irene. I rolled my eyes and slammed myself into my room. I wrapped my blankets around myself and silently...fumed?...on my bed.

A few minutes later, Jennie gently pushed open the door.

I glanced at her once and looked away. "What do you want Jennie?"

She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed looking at me. "I want my best friend to see my new girlfriend."

"How could you date her?!" I shouted angrily. I'm not going to drive in circles around why I'm mad. I am....furious.

She leaned back in shock. "What?"

"I told you what I thought about her! That I didn't like her! And now you're actually going out with her!"

She quickly stood up and I followed, flipping the blanket covers quickly.

She pressed a finger into my chest. "You did no such thing! You definitely told me you didn't like her! But you refuted it by saying that it probably wasn't her! I was attracted to her so I went for it!"

That was true. I did tell her I wasn't sure. Because of course I wasn't! What we're the chances that it was going to be her?!

I had checked my yearbook and found her in one of the pictures from when they came over to volunteer.

I turned around and paced in front of her, clasping my hands around the back of my neck.

She took a deep breath. "Jisoo....what happened?"

I let go of my head and covered my face.

That's all I needed for the feelings to rush out.

She came over and removed my hands from my face with force. She held my cheeks and wiped away the tears as a tightening in my chest came upon seeing her cry.

A tear slid down my cheek. "J-Jisoo? Why—why are you crying?"

I sniffled and held her hands to my cheeks.

"Irene....she bullied me."

She dropped her hands from my face in shock.

And so she let go of my face in shock.

Jennie shook her head as she reached forward and pressed my forehead against hers. "J-Jisoo. I'm so so sorry. I—I should've...." she sobbed.

I smiled sadly and held her face. "How could you have?"

Jennie shook her head and banged her small fists against my shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me?! I'm your best friend Jisoo!" She sobbed again and leaned her face into my neck and choked out, "We're supposed to be there for each other....now I'm dating your bully and I didn't even know!"

She tried to pull away but I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly. "You were dealing with too much stuff with Kai and in school for me to say anything. I didn't want to...put...pressure on you..."

She pulled her face away and I leaned my head down so that our foreheads were pressing against each other. "No. Don't do this again. Your pressures are mine. We are always there for each other no matter what goes on in the other's life. Do you understand?"

I nodded and she pulled away and tilted her head so that she was staring into my eyes. "Never again. Your pain is mine—"

"—and yours is mine, Jennie." I finished softly.

I would do anything for you, Jennie.

She nodded quickly and and kissed my cheek before moving my arms away from her.

I frowned and asked, "Where are you going?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Where else? To break up with my girlfriend."

••••••••••

I didn't follow Jennie. I needed to wait.

Take it all in.

I had waited so long to tell her and finally I did.

I sat on my bed.

She's breaking up with her girlfriend...for me.

For me.

She chooses me.

And that's when I knew, I like Jennie.

Not in a friendship way. But in an actual, I want to hold her hand and tell everyone she's my girlfriend.

I sighed. I don't know about kissing though.

I went down the stairs and saw the moms looking at the patio door with fright. I could hear yelling.

I blew out a breath and went to listen through the small gap in the sliding door.

Irene shook her head. "Everyone in that school are future psychopaths!"

Jennie slapped her.

Jennie 1, Irene 0

YES! SLAY! QUEEN!

She shouted out, "I can't believe that I trusted a single sweet thing you said! You have no heart or soul! Get the fuck out of my house! And you can best believe I'm glad we moved into separate dorms!"

Oh...Jennie cursed...she's mad!

Irene huffed out a breath. "Did you never hear the news about all the kids coming out of there and committing horrible crimes?!"

I also heard about that. So many kids had made bad decisions but...there were good people too. Irene didn't have to bully people because of that.

Jennie fumed. "Are you really going to blame hundreds of kids for something a few people did?!"

"How can you defend Jisoo knowing that she has a chance of becoming that?!"

Suddenly, Jennie grabbed her collar and fisted both of her hands in it. My Jennie brought her close before saying in a menacing voice, "Jisoo is the sweetest, kindest and most beautiful person I have ever met! And if you dare say another word about her, I won't care about my future, I will murder you!"

My heart fluttered. I don't know why it did but the way she said it....

There was something in her voice. Something I couldn't tell.

She pushed Irene away and shouted, "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!!"

I watched Irene scramble away and moved away.
She slammed the deck door behind her and glared at me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow.

She stepped closer but somehow, after seeing how humiliated she was by Jennie, I didn't feel...intimidated.

"I hope you're happy."

I chuckled. "Of course I am. My bully just got...aggressively...dumped by my best friend. I couldn't be happier."

Irene clenched her jaw. "You're so strong but you couldn't even stop me."

I shook my head. "I was afraid then....but I have Jennie. I'll always have Jennie."

I pointed to the front door down the hallway. "Leave."

She spun around and left with a whirl of her hair.

Jennie came just when Irene slammed the door behind her.

She stayed still for a moment then covered her hands over her face and sobbed.

I walked forward and pulled her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and sobbed into the side of it. I rubbed circles on her back as she said repeatedly, "I'm so sorry Jisoo. I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry." I didn't say anything.

I couldn't forgive her. She didn't need to say sorry in the first place.

I pressed kisses to her forehead as she cried into my neck.

Mrs.Kim came over and asked me what happened, squeezing her hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head and said, "Let's just leave her for now. I will explain you later. Thank you for dinner. I'll bring her down in an hour. Both of you eat, please."

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her arms around my neck. I held her thighs tightly to keep her stable. She buried her face into my neck again and held on as I walked up the small flight of stairs to my room.

After we got in the room, I closed and locked the door, taking her to the bed.

She snuggled and hiccuped but her sobbing had come down as I placed her into the bed, covered her in the blankets and got in beside her.

I immediately held my arms open and she came into them, cuddling into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed kisses all over my face until she calmed down.

I kissed her forehead, her cat like eyes, small nose, fluffy cheeks...everywhere except her lips.

She sniffled and wiped her tears away. "I'm really sorry Jisoo. You tried to tell me and...and I didn't listen. I was selfish. I-I should've been..."

I shook my head and pressed my forehead to hers. "It's partially my fault too Jennie. I basically gave you the green light. And you were right. I didn't explain myself and I should've. I should've told you everything." I rubbed my nose against hers before I kissed it and tucked Jennie's head under my chin again.

Jennie took a deep breath and said, "I'm never dating again."

I laughed and said, "I think that's a good idea...at least for the time being."

For now, I really like her but she just came off a relationship with Irene. I want her to feel better first. Maybe later I can find out if she...if she might feel the same way too.

Does she ever feel jealous?

She sighed and pressed a light kiss to my throat. The kiss felt like a warm fire.

"Dating you would be so much easier," she mumbled and I tightened my arms around her.

Does this mean I have a chance?

I chuckled again. "It would....it would...."

I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you Jendeukie."

She smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist. "I love you too Chu."

••••••••••

To be continued 😉

A/N: BP's duality stuns me every time!
For example, Jensoo:

BLACK

PINK

Like wha—?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.9K 34
A story of a man how he ran away from his marriage and instead of him his sister took place in the altar, a story of after marriage. How they stood b...
67.5K 2.5K 10
Louis couldn't believe it. After two years together and a first time at a gay club, Harry revealed that he's submissive and wanted Louis to do all ki...
3.4M 273K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.2K 178 26
It's a story version of my favourite movie , I personally not own this storyline but I have done changes, so do check this out. Check inside☺️♥️🌸