OUTERBANKS SEASON4

بواسطة Millyboo92

☆Riara☆ I'm going to write this story really slow as I will be writing two stories at the same time (one bei... المزيد

Chapter One; Part 1: The Jump
Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"
Chapter 1: Part 3: She shouldn't be here
Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?
Chapter2:Part1: Memories
Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'
Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama
Chapter 2: Part 3: A Kiss in the Swamp
Chapter 3: Part 1: Dinner at Carreras'
Chapter 3: Part 2: To Barbados We go
Chapter 3: Part 3: Set Sail
Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two
Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide
Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing
Chapter 5: Part 3: The Stormy Night
Chapter 6: Part 1: Last Night was Rocky
Chapter 6: Part 2: Buzzcut Season
Chapter 7: Part 1: Should I Stay
Chapter 7: Part 2: Invader
Chapter 8: Part 1: What They'd Been Waiting For
Chapter 8: Part 2: Final Chapter
Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER
Additional Chapters: Part 2 (FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)
Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike
Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost
Additional Part: Part 5: Kook Kiara
Additional Part 6: Hi Again
Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?
Additional Part 8: The Dinner
Additional Part 9: Two bold lines
Additional Part 10: Subtle signs
Additional Part 11: The Stall
Additional Part 12: Break In
Maya and Jude
Additional Part 13: The Pendant
Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret
Additional Part 15: Hungover
Additional Part 16: Troubles
Additional Part 17: Girl Talk
Additional Part 18: Playing with Pirates
Additiontal Part 19: Keeping Afloat
Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals
Additional Part 21: Messages
Additional Part 22: Barry and Rafe's Talk
Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies
Additional Part 24: Sibling Disputes
Additional Part 25: The Rescue
Final Chapter: Atlas

Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market

360 8 15
بواسطة Millyboo92

UPDATE guys: I'm feeling very sick at the moment so the next part may take a lot longer than I had anticipated to send out... Hope a week or week and a half or so, depending on how long it takes for it to go.

Hey guys! Ok, I know this is kind of rushed- I couldn't put much time into this part because of somethings- but thought it's only a filler part- and I'm trying to get to the end of the story which should be two parts after this one!! I may consider writing a part two lol but only after a couple months as I will be having too much on soon to have time to write. So two more parts after this one and we have a bit of an ending! But either way, hope you all enjoy this one! I wish the new season would come out sooner and hoping we get Riara moments too!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night market twinkled with lights. The night scene was bustling with people... loud, colorful- expansive with carts and stalls- alive with movement and some live music. Ki wanders next to Wheezie- ambling along the middle... they'd been there to pick up a few things but also let some time pass by easily. They pass many stalls, examining a few things such as clothes- purchasing some other items.

As much as Ki had been enjoying Wheezie's company- she'd still been exhausted from the journey she'd just made with Rafe- so being out wasn't exactly what she'd wanted to be doing right now... Her real reason she'd only agreed to coming out- exploring the markets with Rafe's little sister was because- basically- truth be told- she'd really only had her mind on one thing- to pick up one thing from the chemist... something small but kind of important... after Rafe and her had- well- had unprotected sex- she didn't want to risk having to rock up back to the outerbanks with the possibility of being pregnant... that's if- she'd been forced to go home for whatever reason.

She'd been peeved with Rafe.. he'd left her to handle it on her own- she could tell he'd other things storming around on in his head- but he didn't even seem to flinch an eye over it... just because he had other things to do doesn't mean he could send her with his sister... it didn't excuse him from showing some care... she wished he'd been more thoughtful- considerate maybe... but he'd managed to convince her he had some other 'business' to handle- and in her foggy stated mind she'd connected 'business' to Ward's company and assumed it had something to do with him losing the company to Rose. He'd been extremely determined he should stay. So- she'd no choice- and the daunting possibility of coming back to OBX possibly pregnant made her stomach churn to imagine the look on her parents faces... and so the morning after pill should fix this- restore her mind- have her saved- or them- if Rafe even cared... she needed it- but at least after she'd take it the daunting whirling feeling in her lower gut should ebb away- and she could go back to putting her full focus on other important things- like- how to reach Sarah before a dispute broke out between the two sides...

She popped into the chemist- whilst Wheezie browsed the food markets. Ki comes out with a far few more things then she'd really needed- just to cover up what she'd really been in there for incase Wheezie decided to sneak a look into her bag... it was all tabbed on Rafe anyway- she might as well buy whatever she'd liked- make him pay for not making an effort, or being with her- and next time he'd think twice before leaving her alone with his card.

"Got us dinner." Wheezie exclaims excitedly- she twists around and turns to Ki as Ki approaches her. She lifts up and presents her two bags with a bright grin. Ki stops in front of her- returns a smile all wrapped up with warmth at how eager Wheezie had seemed the entire night. She huffs- contently and curiously- ready to unravel what she'd bought.

"What'd you get?"

"Some- ahh-" Wheezie peers back into the bag. "Fish cakes with rice- and umm- roti with curried potatoes- ahh- cassava cakes- salted bread... oh- and some breadfruit for breakfast- I guess."

Ki's brows crinkle at her- giving her a funny look.

"Isn't that a bit too much?" she chuckles. Her gaze darts around. "Hey- why don't we- uhh- grab a seat- we'll eat here- enjoy our food by the sea side or something.. what do you think? "

"And Rafe?"

"Well- he kind of dissed us- so- let's make him pay..." Ki replies with a smile, shrugging her shoulders playfully. She rubs her hands together as her eyes search for tables. "...oh- over there." she says, finding a couple of tables- a place where they could sit and enjoy an ocean view while they eat.

Wheezie follows her- thrilled by the idea- not only did she get to enjoy some more time out with Ki- but- Rafe had also asked her to make sure to take their time... so it all seemed perfect.

They pull up a chair each at an empty table. Wheezie gazes at Ki with an inquisitive smile as she takes a seat- wondering about Ki and her brother. She pulls out the containers of food from her bag- placing them on the table, Ki glimpses down and scrolls on her phone- checking for messages- especially ones she'd been expecting from Sarah... nothing yet- and it had still gone unread.

She opens up her camera instead- distracting herself- taking a few snaps of the view- a couple selfies together with Wheezie- and then one of their food.

A little smile rolls on her face as she places her phone down and they open up the containers and begin to dig in.

"Oh my god Wheezie- you're a savior- you don't know how much I needed this... I'm literally starved right now." Ki moans as she takes a bite of some food.

"Yeah- I sort of guessed you guys might have been." Wheezie replies back cheerfully- dipping her fish cake into some rice with sauce.

A comfortable silence envelopes the two as they eat... but Wheezie's determined she can't help but bring up the question- the one about her and her brother- she tries but fails to hold it back-

"So... umm- don't want to pry or anything... but... ahh- you and my brother?" Wheezie questions. Ki's eyes suddenly feel weighed- she forces to meet Wheezies again. "Just thought to let you know- from my perspective- his not all that bad.. people make him out to be this terrible person all the time- but I know him... there's more to him..." Ki's eyes trail away- and Wheezie instantly knows she's probably just said something... maybe off or wrong?- or she's gone somewhere she shouldn't have?- her cheeks stain pink. Ki continues to chew her food- wondering how she'll get them off the topic- change subjects fast- hopefully... ".. yeah- Rafe doesn't exactly have the most logical- most responsible way of thinking- I mean- he did kind of offer me drugs when I was just thirteen- but... that's kind of off the point..." she huffs awkwardly.

Ki's brows crinkles at her- glad she'd realized how bad her point had been.

"Wheezie- relax... no need to remind me of how irresponsible Rafe has been- trust me- that- I know already." she mumbles back teasingly- in between bites of food.

Wheezie winces a little.

"Yeah- not what I meant-" she chuckles awkwardly "...what I meant was... I know my brother can put on this front... he pretends to be tough and all- but really- I've seen what he is really like... and I've seen him struggle. I've seen it closely- and for years. With his cocaine addiction- with dad and Sarah... with knowing how to handle what's internally going on inside him... Rafe just makes some bad decisions- I know.. his impulsive- I know... but- as his sister- knowing him inside-out for years- he's just got so much potential to do good things too- you know?... he struggles to navigate those decisions..." she pauses... "... and- ahhh- he just doesn't know how to reach out for that internal pause button... think before he does- know what I mean? That gets him into a lot of trouble."

Ki purses her lips back and looks away. "I know." Ki could tell her far more things she'd known about Rafe... but she won't... she'd spent so much time with him- she'd seen so much of what Rafe was like... the good and the bad... but- nevertheless- Wheezie's point of view had been insightful... opened her eyes a little at what he'd been like as a brother to Wheezie... how she cared for him so much. Wheezie had been clueless to all things Rafe had done... and she'd rather keep it that way- for now- at least?... she feels it hadn't been her place to tell her either- or the time.

"Ofcourse- you would definitely know since my brother and the pogues have always had these feuds." Wheezie replies back quickly- realizing her response may have sounded kind of stupid?- she'd probably just said everything Ki would have known already. "I wonder... what do you think will happen when they run into each other again?"

Ki groans.

"Most likely...? Nothing good.." Ki ascertains.

Wheezie huffs out nervously- trying to change the subject.

"Well- ahhh... you know what I was remembering-" she questions quickly. "The times when I was little... always wandering around the house like a little mouse... butting in on everyone's conversations- prying in on everyone's business.... hearing in on everyone's gossip... I knew everything that happened in our house. Sarah used to gossip to Stacy about how much she'd thought you'd had this huge crush on our brother back then... like- when you were in your kook years- when you'd still come around-" Wheezie says- pinching her lips together to stop herself from chuckling- seeing Ki's cheeks bloom pink. "Apparently it was the way you'd look at him- all big googly-eyed or something... but- I had always thought it was the other way around- Rafe crushing hard on you. I'd never seen someone humble themselves so quickly around someone else-" she laughs. "...and then you'd started hanging with JJ, JohnB, and Pope- not the kooks- and he kind of lost it a little... started putting on so much more focus on specifically those three-"

Ki licks her lips- wondering how Wheezie knew so much... how she'd been so observantly everywhere- watching over everything while they'd barely noticed... she raises her head to respond to that- all that Wheezie had just said- when her eyes come across someone unexpected- purchasing something from one of the stalls... her brows dip and her mouth gapes. "Ahh..." she stammers- "-i-isn't that?-" Ki questions, Wheezie's gaze following hers.

It takes her a short while- but Wheezie whips up from her seat, waving a hand.

"Sarah?!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

533 10 6
A new girl makes an appearance on the island, determined to have a Wild Summer before returning to her life and responsibilities. On the first night...
14K 412 13
takes place after the events of season 1 (edit: I wrote this way before season 2 or 3 came out so yuh) It's been a month since John B and Sarah have...
29.7K 224 9
this is my second book and it's about a bunch of different story ideas and imagines about our favourite ship JJ and Kiara. I would love requests and...
1.4K 35 13
ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵗʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘʸ ᴵ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʲ...