A Husband's Reckoning (The Br...

By valeriangeroux

Set one year after the events in "My Brother-In-Law", Brent is trying to cope the best way he can after the w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

921 10 0
By valeriangeroux

The next week went by without any "extracurricular activities" on my side, and I was proud of myself. Lance hadn't texted me since that night, and even though I got horny couple of times and I wanted to reach out, I decided it was better not to. I was starting to think that George might've been right. Maybe Lance was freaking out about the orgy that took place at his house.

Whitney and me talked, and I promised her that I would pick up more shifts and talk to my boss about a promotion soon, that way she won't have to work so much. Right now, we depended on both of our paychecks to get through the month and even thought Whitney loved her job, it was taking its toll on her.

So, she took a three-day weekend and after we tucked the kids, we had sex with each other in I don't even know how long. I was surprised that I could perform as well as I did, even though I was nervous the entire time. Whitney didn't seem to mind and I made sure she got off twice before I took a shower. It wasn't bad, having sex with her. It just wasn't like having sex with George.

I kept thinking about him while I fucked my wife, and that made me feel guilty, but if it made Whitney happy, I thought it was worth it.

It was ten thirty when I walked out of the bathroom. Whitney was already dozing off on the bed, and I was planning on joining her soon. I looked at my phone to make sure I didn't have any alarms set because I wanted to sleep in – until the kids came running into the room that is – and I saw I had a text from Lance.

Meet in fifteen? I looked at the time the text was sent. Four minutes ago.

"Hey, Whit?" I said. Even though Whitney came twice, I only came once, and it wasn't nearly as satisfying as it would've been with George, or even Lance for that matter. She was missing a particular body part that made up for a lot of my excitement during sex.

"Hmmm?" she asked.

"Do you mind if I run to the gym for a quick session?" I asked her.

"This late?" she said, but the way she said it was slurred, her words heavy with sleep.

"I haven't been since last Friday," I said.

"That's okay," said Whitney. "Just make sure you lock the house."

"Of course, babe," I said. Leaned over and kissed her. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied and turned around.

I'll be there in twenty. I texted Lance. Grabbed the gym bag, turned off the lights in the house, and left. Just as I was getting ready to start the engine, I got another text from Lance.

Meet me where we met last time. He said. I was puzzled for a second or two, but then I realized he meant his house. The engine revved, and I was on my way.

It didn't take me long to get to Lance's house. I parked in front of his garage, and I noticed that there weren't any other cars there this time.

I wondered what Lance had in mind, but after he fucked me last time, I knew that there were not off limits between us any longer. I rang the doorbell.

Lance opened the door right away. He was sweaty and wearing only sweatpants, his torso glistening and his face looking more attractive than ever.

"Brent," he said.

"Lance," I said and I walked in.

"Sorry to get you out of your wife's bed so late," said Lance, and he did sound apologetic. "It's just... well, I haven't really gotten off properly since last Friday and since Julie is going to be home from Michigan in a few days, I figured I didn't have much time."

"You regret what happened last time?" I asked before I could stop myself.

Lance looked at me as he closed the front door. "Sort of," he said. "I didn't know that what happened was going to... happen."

"No one did," I said.

"Yeah," said Lance. "Make yourself comfortable. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Just water," I said. "I have to drive home soon."

"Fair enough," said Lance. He was more nervous than usual. "I need to take a shot of tequila, otherwise I don't know if I'd be able to..."

"Able to what?" I asked, curious about what Lance had in mind.

Lance poured himself a shot, took it, and poured himself another one. He came back to the living room and handed me a bottle of water.

"So... I've never done what I did with you last week, Reeves," he said.

When he called me by my last name, I thought of George. Lance used to call me Reeves when we first started hanging out, but I became Brent soon afterwards.

"Me neither," I lied.

"Well, here's the thing... I can't stop thinking about it," said Lance, avoiding my gaze.

"Okay," I said. "So, you want to do it again?"

"Yes," said Lance, still not looking at me.

"Look me in the eyes and say you want it," I said.

"I want it," said Lance, looking at me directly in my eyes. He drowned the second shot, and came towards me. He sat in my lap, and started kissing me. We never kissed before, but I didn't mind it one bit. I grabbed Lance's perfectly shaped ass with my hands, my cock becoming solid rock in an instant.

Lance was making out with me passionately, and I felt like a teenager. I grabbed his sweatpants and his underwear and I removed them all at once in one swift motion. Lance's hard cock sprouted out, and pulled him closer to me. I kissed his neck, then his chest, tasting his sweat and his skin. He moaned, and then I pushed him so he was standing in front of me, as I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking.

"Fuck, Brent!" he moaned and I took a gasp of fresh air, removing my shirt in the few seconds I had in between, before I stuffed my mouth with his cock again. This didn't feel weird. It felt normal. The way mine and Lance's relationship progressed was normal.

And then the doorbell rang. I gagged and I spat out his dick from my mouth.

"What the fuck?" I said.

Lance closed his eyes and he was looking for his boxers and sweatpants that I threw somewhere in his living room.

"I'm sorry," said Lance. "I should've warned you that I invited someone else, but then things got out of hand and I forgot myself..."

"Lance, what the actual fuck?" I said as I was looking for my shirt.

"No, don't put your shirt back on," said Lance. "Trust me."

I was too horny at this point and now I didn't want to leave. Lance opened the door and Josh walked in. He was wearing a white tank top that revealed his muscular arms and orange shorts that matched his hair.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I responded.

Lance locked the door and dropped his sweatpants on the floor.

"I invited Josh because Vincze and George didn't look like they were too freaked out by the situation that happened last time," said Lance. "So I figured I couldn't trust them. But you and Josh... well, I know for a fact that y'all will keep your mouths shut no matter what happens."

I agreed completely, but I didn't say anything. Josh didn't say anything either.

"Follow me upstairs," said Lance, and he walked up the stairs naked. "And please, lose your clothes on the way up."

I didn't have much clothes to lose. I dropped my sport shorts down, and I started going up the stairs in my underwear. Josh took off his clothes as he was following right behind me, and I was glad I didn't take my underwear off and offered him a glimpse of my bare ass. I didn't know where Lance's bedroom was, but there was only one door that was opened in the second floor hallway and a soft light was leaking through the door. I grabbed my boxers and I slipped them down on the floor before entering. Josh was already naked and he slipped past me and entered the room. Lance was laying on the bed, stroking his cock.

"No one dare say a word," he said. I closed the door and me and Josh got on the big king-sized bed with Lance and without anything else being said, we started blowing him off together. Lance moaned, grabbed a pillow and covered his face. Me and Josh slurped, licked, kissed and suck on Lance's shaft and balls, swapping a few uncomfortable and awkward kisses, but the longer we did it the more relaxed about it we became.

I completely forgot that I had just left my wife at home, asleep with our two children, after I fucked the shit out of her and made her cum twice. I even forgot about George, but the thought that he fucked Josh was still there, in the back of my mind, like a phantom that wouldn't let me go.

Lance suddenly pulled away from our eager mouths, and he lay on his stomach, covering his cock, and he started blowing me and Josh, switching back and forth every couple of seconds. Me and Josh kissed and the longer we did it the more urgent it became, the more desperate.

"Fuck!" I said, and I pulled my hips away from Lance's mouth that felt oh-so-fucking-good because I knew that if I didn't stop myself right then and there I would've came like an erupting volcano. Lance was still sucking off Josh when I grabbed the ginger and I threw him on the bed stomach down, grabbed his ass and pulled it up, and buried my face in it. He tasted amazing and he moaned loudly as I attacked him with my tongue. As I was eating Josh out, Lance grabbed my ass and he started doing the same thing to me. I already knew where this was going, but I hoped that we would continue doing this until I calmed my way too eager cock.

We rimmed and slapped and kissed each other's asses for good ten minutes or so, and I felt like I needed to satisfy my urge and bury my cock in Josh's bubble butt. I positioned myself with my cock at his entrance.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Josh, his voice shaky as he was getting ready to be plowed.

"I'm right behind you," warned me Lance and I felt his cock on my ass.

I entered Josh as Lance entered me. The sensation was overwhelming and I had to stop and breathe for a minute, because I've never experienced anything like this before. All three of us were moaning softly, and then Lance started moving, and I started moving too, synchronizing our thrusts.

We started off slow, but as the seconds slipped by us, we started moving our hips faster and faster, sweat dripping from our foreheads and our chests, mixing with each other, as I was trying to hold on to Josh's slippery waist as Lance was holding mine.

"I'm gonna..." said Josh, but before he finished it I saw his cum shooting like it was fired from a gun and hitting the overhead of Lance's bed. Josh's ass-cheeks clenched and I could feel the waves of the orgasm pulsating on my own cock. I didn't plan on cumming inside him, but at the same time Lance slammed his own dick inside me balls deep, so I couldn't move and I released my cream inside Josh as Lance was unloading inside me.

We collapsed on top of the king-sized bed and we panted until I started dozing off, but luckily for me, I knew I couldn't allow myself to fall asleep here so I got up, and so did Josh and Lance.

Lance went into the bathroom, and me and Josh left the room, and went to the other two bathrooms and we took showers swiftly. When I came out of the bathroom, Lance was already waiting for me downstairs. I picked up my clothes from the living room floor and I put them on.

"Thanks for coming over, man," said Lance and smiled at me.

I smiled back at him. "Anytime," I said and I meant it. Lance was a hot piece of ass, and I hoped that one day I'd get to fuck him.

Josh appeared, wearing his boxers and putting clothes on as he was walking towards us.

"I'm gonna go," I said.

"I'll see you out," said Lance.

I walked outside and I got in my car. Bid Lance good-bye and I drove back home. It was only twelve thirty.

When I got home, Whitney was still fast asleep and so were the kids. They had no idea what I had just done, and I could hardly believe it myself, but the images of the threesome I just had with those two sexy guys kept flashing in my head, until my dick got hard again and I had to go to the bathroom and rub one off before going back to bed and joining Whitney into a dreamless slumber courtesy of having drained my balls three times in three hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.9K 30
ZHANYI "But Your Majesty.. I AM A MAN!!" Wang Yibo was now Hyperventilating. I know Wang Yibo.. And a very beautiful one at that...." The emperor ga...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
62K 1.5K 22
"𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖, 𝕀𝕗 𝕚 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦?" Modern AU Kinda crackfic (I'm basing Y/n off of me)...
459K 16.4K 31
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] ✧ Being bullied by almost everyone in his school was a normality for Taehyung. And he knows exactly why they're bullying him...