Chapter 8

That weekend we had to take Justin to the hospital to have his cast removed, and of course we had to go out and celebrate. I fucked Whitney all three nights in a row, but I didn't get much enjoyment out of it, and the last time I actually had to pretend that I came, because I just knew that I couldn't finish. I have no problem getting hard. I never have. I just have to think about something that turns me on and it happens. I guess people would say I have a very vivid memory, and they wouldn't be wrong if they said that because I did.

I didn't take any pleasure at all in fucking Whitney anymore. But I could still fuck her like a champion, and since she didn't turn me on enough for me to actually cum, she loved me even more because I could literally last for hours – until she came how many times she wanted.

But I didn't mind. If I kept her happy and content, she wouldn't be suspicious of my extracurricular activities.

On Monday, when I went back to work I pretended that I needed to go meet up with George on account of having to double check some of my numbers with him (for which I got a very suspicious look from Marcus, but he didn't get involved which I appreciated) and his secretary, Ms. Linda, told me that he can spare fifteen minutes, so we didn't fuck but we made out like horny teenagers and I sucked him dry and made him cum in less than three minutes before I had to leave because his next appointment was there.

And so, I settled in my new life. Sometimes George would call for me, and I would go to his office and then we would fuck, but sometimes I got urges of my own and I went to him. One time we even fucked in the employee bathroom on his floor, because he said that the rest of the guys that were on his floor were having some kind of important lunch with someone and he didn't need to be there for it, and the only other person there was Linda and she didn't use the men's restroom. He fucked me so hard and so fast, that I didn't even know what was going on before I jizzed and almost ruined my work pants, but thankfully I didn't.

After a while, I settled into my new life and I loved every second of it. It didn't felt like I was lying. It felt like this is what life was supposed to be like. I started to think that I was crazy for thinking that I wanted to leave Whitney and live life like an outcast with two children that I loved but I would never get to see because I was always going to be the 'gay dad' who left them.

We had George and Elizabeth over for barbecue one day, and everything was normal. Me and George acted normal around each other, stealing maybe a glance of two more than we normally did, and the time I would get aroused I would just go to the bathroom and take care of my problem before joining everyone outside.

Summer was reaching to an end, and it was in the middle of September when George called me up in his office as soon as I got to work. That was really odd for me, but I smiled at the prospect anyways because it was the first time George has called for me this early in the day. We always met after eleven, as an unwritten rule.

"You called for me?" I said, opening the door, as Linda silently nodded with her head to let me know that he was available.

"Close the door, Reeves," he said and I did as he asked, turning around with my hand on the crotch. He smiled, and bit his lips, but he remained firmly seated behind the counter. "That's not what I called you here for," he said. "I actually don't have much time. My next meeting is," he checked his watch, "in about seven minutes."

"I can make that work," I said and I smiled mischievously.

He chuckled and sighed. "God, you have no idea how much I just want to bend you over this desk and have you beg for it," he said. "But, unfortunately, I really can't."

"Why did you call me up here for then?" I asked.

"I'm going out of town on a business trip this weekend," he said. "I want you to come with me."