Chapter 5

The next week went by without any "extracurricular activities" on my side, and I was proud of myself. Lance hadn't texted me since that night, and even though I got horny couple of times and I wanted to reach out, I decided it was better not to. I was starting to think that George might've been right. Maybe Lance was freaking out about the orgy that took place at his house.

Whitney and me talked, and I promised her that I would pick up more shifts and talk to my boss about a promotion soon, that way she won't have to work so much. Right now, we depended on both of our paychecks to get through the month and even thought Whitney loved her job, it was taking its toll on her.

So, she took a three-day weekend and after we tucked the kids, we had sex with each other in I don't even know how long. I was surprised that I could perform as well as I did, even though I was nervous the entire time. Whitney didn't seem to mind and I made sure she got off twice before I took a shower. It wasn't bad, having sex with her. It just wasn't like having sex with George.

I kept thinking about him while I fucked my wife, and that made me feel guilty, but if it made Whitney happy, I thought it was worth it.

It was ten thirty when I walked out of the bathroom. Whitney was already dozing off on the bed, and I was planning on joining her soon. I looked at my phone to make sure I didn't have any alarms set because I wanted to sleep in – until the kids came running into the room that is – and I saw I had a text from Lance.

Meet in fifteen? I looked at the time the text was sent. Four minutes ago.

"Hey, Whit?" I said. Even though Whitney came twice, I only came once, and it wasn't nearly as satisfying as it would've been with George, or even Lance for that matter. She was missing a particular body part that made up for a lot of my excitement during sex.

"Hmmm?" she asked.

"Do you mind if I run to the gym for a quick session?" I asked her.

"This late?" she said, but the way she said it was slurred, her words heavy with sleep.

"I haven't been since last Friday," I said.

"That's okay," said Whitney. "Just make sure you lock the house."

"Of course, babe," I said. Leaned over and kissed her. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied and turned around.

I'll be there in twenty. I texted Lance. Grabbed the gym bag, turned off the lights in the house, and left. Just as I was getting ready to start the engine, I got another text from Lance.

Meet me where we met last time. He said. I was puzzled for a second or two, but then I realized he meant his house. The engine revved, and I was on my way.

It didn't take me long to get to Lance's house. I parked in front of his garage, and I noticed that there weren't any other cars there this time.

I wondered what Lance had in mind, but after he fucked me last time, I knew that there were not off limits between us any longer. I rang the doorbell.

Lance opened the door right away. He was sweaty and wearing only sweatpants, his torso glistening and his face looking more attractive than ever.

"Brent," he said.

"Lance," I said and I walked in.

"Sorry to get you out of your wife's bed so late," said Lance, and he did sound apologetic. "It's just... well, I haven't really gotten off properly since last Friday and since Julie is going to be home from Michigan in a few days, I figured I didn't have much time."