Coffee shop (Elizabeth olsen...

By Not_Grace82

This is a story based in NYC where Y/N 29yr Old works in a cute coffee shop were a daily customer is no other... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (final)
Epilogue
NEW BOOKKK

Chapter 17

671 20 1
By Not_Grace82

Y/n PoV

Waking up in the morning after are lovely night I've managed to get a few hours sleep Lizzie is still laying in bed asleep covers draped round her waist her arms tucked under her head.

The smile on my face hasn't been removed since last night ever since we made love and definitely after we confessed our love for each other and glancing back to liz's sleeping body she still has a light smile on her face which is adorable.

I leave a kiss on her naked back before getting up to go to the bathroom to have a shower to get the smell of sex of me looking into the mirror I see the abundant of hickey on my neck chest and in between my legs I just shake my head with a grin just liking to see the view to be honest.

I got to the kitchen to cook some late breakfast as it's 11 already having slept in.I decided to make us some French toast which I get to nearly finishing before Liz creeps her way downstairs.

"Mhm Good morning my love"she says into my ear with her raspy sleepy voice just woken up wrapping her arms round my waist.

"Good morning indeed pretty girl"i say turning around kissing her lips. "I've made you some French toast"presenting her the plate of toast with a side of strawberries and apple juice.

"Thank you" she says kissing my lips again giving me a wide smile before sitting down at the table with me eating.

"The amount of love bites I've got from you is unreal"Liz says making me look up at her with the 'are you serious' face.
"What after this I'm showing you i bet I've got more"Liz says.

We are being cheesy feeding each other food some people would just say were cringy but were both happy so it doesn't matter.

Both our phones go off at the same making our eyebrows raise in suspicion going to look at the phone seeing the 'sisters + y/n' group chat.

Ash
Love birds were doing a karaoke club dinner night so no ifs no buts we're going at 7 dress nice it's vip section 😉
Also Scarlett and Flo our invited

Sounds good

Liz
Sure

Mk
That was easier then I expected

Ash
Yeah I thought that as well

"Sounds fun"i say looking up back up from my phone continuing to eat.

"Yeah it does.I haven't done proper karaoke in ages" she says drinking her juice.

She grabs my hand pulling me to the bathroom taking of her baggy shirt and mine looking into the mirror seeing the amount of hickeys in my neck and the trail down to in between my legs.

"Yeah you do my bad"she says kissing my lips getting into sports clothes.

"Your sisters,scar and Flo are going to see this" i say pointing to my neck.

"Well at least they know who you belong to" she says following me downstairs.
"I'm going to the gym love I'll be back around an hour"Liz says walking into the front room to grab a drink.

"Okay have fun darling"i say with a teasing tone knowing the gym isn't fun at all and definitely not when you have a personal trainer to get you in superhero shape which she already is in but ya know.She comes over to me kiss my lips before walking to the door.

"I love you bye"she say at the door giving me a wide smile at the three words.

"I love you more"i some what shout as she leaves the door.

Well whiles she gone might as well get some things done I go around picking things up of the floor,dusting surfaces and putting things back where they were and I end up on the couch again finding myself watching Wandavison.

I didn't really like the thought of watching it while she's here in the room so I opted for watching it when she's away so it's less awkward for me and for her I bet it's not nice hearing your own voice and yourself on screen.

As I'm quoting one of the lines where Wanda says about the twins better be bleeding,broken or on fire arms wrap there way around my shoulders making my eye go wide my face flush red being caught in the act.she ends up saying the rest of the line finishing the the clip before she goes to make a comment about it.

"I love that your so supportive babe"liz says joining me on the couch.

"I know right" i say back.
"How was it" i ask.

"The normal sweaty,hot,boring hurting and the trainer had the audacity to add more weights" she says like it isn't he's job.

"So out of line" i tease kissing her cheek before saying she needs a shower smirking.

"You saying I stink"she says in a 'mad' tone crossing her arm over her chest.

"Yes" i deadpan making her huff but get up knowing I'm right.

"That's a shame I was about to ask if you wanna join"she says walking out the door making me jump up hearing giggles at my eagerness following her to the bathroom.

"PG we have to be somewhere soon we have to keep you walking"she say stepping into the shower.

"My intentions were innocent I just like being close to you"i say with a small smile on my face which makes her nod.

"I love you"I whispers when she gives me a warm hug.

"I love you forever"she replies kissing my shoulder.

"And always" i say back which make her pull away with a large smile on her face her nose scrunching up which's adorable .

"Maybe that should be our little saying like when Tony stark says I love you 3000"I smirk referencing it to marvel which she just nods yes with the constant smile on her face .

We start to have a shower layering soap on each others body's sneaking kisses in every so often until we make eye contact with each other looking into her green eyes I can see the love and adoration in her eyes just being able to have a intimate moment without having sex.After we both wash our hair we step out of the shower wrapping a fluffy towel round her and myself getting into some comfy clothes as it's not time to go yet as it's only 4.

So now it's around 6:30 we're getting ready to go out I'm in a black tight dress with a split on the leg and with a black blazer on top while lizzie wears a red lace corset with leather pants and a black blazer on top leaving the house in a taxi driving to the destination.

Every now an then I can feel Liz's eyes on me making me turn my head when I feel her again catching her.

"You look really pretty tonight love"she says making my cheeks flush red at the compliment.

"Thank you so do you l love seeing you in a suit type thing"i say grabbing her hand collapsing then together putting it on my thigh.

We walk into the club hand in hand going to the the front where a staff member stand to lead us into the room and when ash said it's vip it is the other rooms have like 5 groups in and when we get near the end there's only one group before us and there all dressed proper.

"Hi girls nice to see you" Mk says standing up pulling us into hugs as I see scar and ash talking in the back doing shots already and Flo looking through the songs.

"Guys there here"Mk says smacking the back of ash's head to get her to pay attention as me and Liz go to sit down on the other side of the table at the sofas.

"Hey you two how you guys been"scar asks.

"Better than ever"i say smiling at Liz being the main reason why making her nod her head yes in agreement.

"Let's get some drinks so we can get this night started"ash says holding up her empty glass before going up to the private bar all of us following her.

With all the drinks in our system we get round 2 and a round of shots.

"For a good girls night out"Liz says putting her shot glass up all of joining clinking them then downing them.

"Alright Liz and y/n first"scar say's pointing to the mic stands.

"What song you wanna do"Liz ask pointing to the song choices and I see him and i by g-eazy and halsey suggesting that as it's a duo song.

"Wanna change it to her and I"she suggest that I just melt at idea agreeing.

Cross my heart,hope to die
to my lover I'll never lie
she said,be true l swear I'll try
In the end it's her and I
She's out her head,I'm out my mind
We got that love the crazy kind
I am hers and she is mine
In the end it her and I,her and I

My 65 speeding up the PCH a hell of a ride
They don't wanna see us make it
They just wanna divide
2017 bonnie and Clyde
Wouldn't see the point of living if one of us die
Got that kinda of style everybody
try to rip off
YSL dress under when she takes the mink off
Silk on her body pull it down
And watch it slip off
Ever catch me cheating an that's a lie
(You got the idea)

After we finish we hear a chorus of woes making me and Lizzie bow at blowing kisses to the crowd before sitting back down.

"I love the remix of it"flo says sipping in her drink preparing to go up.

"Me too Liz'a idea actually" i say kissing her cheek.

"Guess you guys said those three words who said it"scar adds

"Well Lizzie thought I was asleep when she said it and I 'woke up' and said it back"i reply downing the rest of the drink.

Ash and Mk sing together and me and Liz are pretending to rain fake money and Flo and scar dancing with each other before they sit down at the couches out of breath leaving random 2000s music play in the background.

Flo and scar choose American pie my jaw dropping at the audacity these two have.

"Pick your jaw up your like Natasha is someone still not over her death huh"scar says into the mic making me shake my head at her.

If they wasn't doing it and i watching the movie instead I would've been crying my eyes out by now but instead we're all clapping for them.

"Another round please"Lizzie asks politely to the waiter making him nod grabbing 5 shots placing them on the table leaving.

"Wild Lizzie returns y'all" Mk says laughing with ash as me,Flo and scar don't know what there on about.

"They don't have to know about that"she says shaking her head putting her arm round my waist smoothing my naked thigh where the slit is.

"Yes actually they do most of the college years until the end she was partying not going home till late and once we found her asleep outside the front door that's not even the worst thing"Mk says making me,Flo and scar laugh but Lizzie shaking her head at our amusement .

"Dancing time!"Scar says jumping up turning the disco lights on.

We start jumping to the beat moving our hands around in the air to its getting hot in here fanning ourself at that part the second some mine a Lizzie's bodies end up moulding together grinding my hands around her waist resting on her abdomen her arms holding my neck while I move our hips side to side kissing her shoulder.I wouldn't be this bold sober that's for sure.

We sit down me on Liz's lap her kissing and bitting my shoulder making me sigh in pleasure.

"Elizabeth Chase Olsen"Mk shout joining us after the song ended making Liz jump back turning my head around to see her locking on to her hooded eye filled with lust before she leans back to bit my neck again.

"Your mine"she says into my ear making me chuckle but nod deciding to play with her.

"All yours my love"i whisper back hearing her breath hitch grunting making me smirk.

"You guys need a room"Flo says making the rest agree.

"That's actually an amazing idea"Liz says.she's gonna feel rough tomorrow.

After a while the room chills out just drinking and talking about what been happening lately in our lives.

"Well ther-"I start to say until I'm interrupted.

"Lizzie?"a random drunken voice say making all our head snap up to the figure.

"Robbie?"she says back confused and seeming stressed all her alcohol draining out of her.

"Robbie"the twins and scar say at the same time standing up putting distance in between her and him.

"Leave i don't wanna see you "Liz says putting me on the couch standing up as well but I stand in behind her.

"Don't have to be so hostile babe"he slurs making my anger boil up .

"Who the fuck do you think you are"i say moving to stand in front of her getting annoyed with him shoving him backwards making him stumble.

"Don't call me babe we're over get that in your head I know you didn't take it well but move on you pathetic prick"liz says behind me over my shoulder.

"I suggest you leave"scar says pointing to the door the security coming over.

"Alright alright calm down you sluts"he stutters but stumbles out anyways.

"Are you okay darling" i say immediately turning around putting her face in my hands everyone's eyes on her.

"Yeah yeah I just wanna go home"she asks her eyes watering but holding it back.

"Thanks guys for tonight were going to leave now though"i say Lizzie gripped on to my arm.

"Alright bye girls take care of her for me y/n"Mk says which I agree.

When we get to the door we flag down a taxi telling our address Lizzie still attached to me feeling vulnerable right now so I try to provide her comfort the best I can in a taxi whispering sweet words into her ear carrying her out of the off taxi into the house upstairs placing her in my lap.

She ends up breaking her emotions over flowing her walls coming down i rock her back and forth smoothing her back saying 'it's okay','I'm here',forever and always that earned a smile from her finally coming back I feel so bad for her seeing her broken in my arms curled up to herself .

"Im sor-"she starts to say before I interrupt up her.

"Ah don't do that don't say sorry you can show every emotion with me forever and always right?" I say making her nod in agreement.

"Do you wanna talk about it you don't have to?" I question.

"No uh just old things came up he use to come home drunk and he that would led him to cheating,shouting and so on at me"she says some words getting stuck in her throat looking down fidgeting with her rings tears on her cheeks again.

"Oh love you don't deserve that"i say wiping her tears off her face with my thumb kissing her head.

"I-  I just thought it was over it" she says looking at me with red eyes.

"He meant something to you and he ruined your trust you not going to have no emotions to it your human"i say softly making her nod.

"Come on let's get changed and cuddle in bed"i say and that exactly what we did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 510 42
Y/n's life continues after the tragic event which lead her to her passion of law. She's ended up in NYU to study her passion trying to end up as a ba...
646K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
10.9K 431 28
Y/n is part of the avengers, but her whole world changes when she is sent away for special training with the infamous Scarlet Witch. She focuses on t...
22.6K 1K 20
"You've been fighting the memory, all on your own Nothing worsens, nothing grows I know how it feels being by yourself in the rain We all need someon...