The tailor and the vampire lo...

By Just-Your-Local-Kiwi

Error the forced god of destruction, broken and battered has fallen into the void but instead of being torn a... More

1: Falling in the abyss and meeting what lurks below
2: Crossing paths and nothings goes as planned
3: A rogue Gaster blocks the way!
5: Waking up in a new multiverse...again
6: A walk through a forest
7: What is a family
8: Name giving
9: Meeting the village leader
10: The burning bat on the doorstep
11: recovery and release
11.5 : a few nice days

4: Into the void we go...again

679 53 7
By Just-Your-Local-Kiwi

~Previously~

As he fell into the portal the last thing he saw was the furious face of Gaster running at him roaring in anger with magic hands trying to grab at them before the portal zipped shut and everything went black.With the portal closed after them and Error's vision went black as he slipped into unconsciousness yet again, he had missed just where he and the kids had ended up.

If he knew he would have never opened that portal or threw himself and these kids into somewhere unknowing of where or what he was throwing them into.

Error was once again greeted by the void, but this time he had two children to tag along for the ride.

______________________  ______________________  ______________________

As the portal closed after them and Error's vision went black as he slipped into unconsciousness yet again, he had missed just where he and the kids had ended up.

If he knew he would have never opened that portal or threw himself and these kids into somewhere unknowing of where or what he was throwing them into.

Error was once again greeted by the void, but this time he had two children for the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny had just relinquished her chosen champion to their new home and watched over him lovely as he encountered those two little children who cuddled up for warmth. She felt confident that this was the right thing to do, this was what was best for her child.

But she knew she could not linger here for it would not be too long before Fate discovered her destroyer was no longer in her worlds, leaving it doomed to fall with no counterbalance to her own unruly son. Fate would of course wonder what had happened and if she found her lingering around here she might suspect that Destiny was to blame and find where she had hidden him and pull him back.

She had turned her back and was about to leave, content that her chosen was safe now.

But as she moved away she felt a disturbance in the multiverse she just left. Spinning around she witness a tear form and a bundle falling out and towards the void and without thinking she reached up to catch it...only to freeze in shock seeing what, or who she now held in her arms.

For the second time Error was in the void and this was very very bad. Error had been left frail enough after the first time, this second time might just be too much for his fragile body to take. And she would notice that her child this time was accompanied with two babybones who had both fallen into unconscious the moment they entered the void, the weight of it too much for their tiny bodies.

Straight away she started to fret and worry.

"oh my poor dear, why have you come back to this place?"

But, Error and the children he held could not hear her so they could not respond or explain anything to her. So, she had to think of one on her own.

Was the multiverse she had chosen not good enough? was he really that unhappy there...was it perhaps too similar to the one he just left??

With them unable to answer her questions she reasons that must be it.

Acting swiftly as her frail champion and his cute little tag along would not survive another minute here she hurried and started scouting for somewhere else for them to go.

In a hurry she passed many multiverses, she glimpsed at each one for only a moment before decided each one would not work, to similar to the one Error left, too dangerous, already on the brink of dying, too sad...none of these would ever dp.

In the end she finds a small little multiverse, only one AU but filled to the brim with energy and promise...Destiny was unsure if this could be it but she had exhausted all other options she had in the little time she could. She skimmed through the AU and landed on a small village...She thinks Error would do quite well to have a quiet life in a quaint little village, far away from the drama and danger this particular multiverse was known for...

But she was out of time she decides that this will have to do and so she places a kiss on each of their foreheads with her blessing before lowering them and laying them out in the forest clearing on a soft bed of moss and flowers situated not far from the little village she had in mind.

She watched for a moment and hoped upon hope that this would work this time. For if Error ever falls into the void again he would surely not survive a third time...

(Edit: posted this not all that happy with it but then after the fact I had an idea on how to finish the chapter off to something a little more satisfying and feel more complete so...here we go, everything below is new)

"Destiny...what brings you to my realm?"

Destiny jumped in surprise not realizing she wasn't alone, and that someone had been able to sneak up behind her with her notice.

Void, the namesake deity of the void itself had joined at Destiny's side and was looking over her shoulder with a bored expression. Void did always have the talent of popping up wherever without a sound and spooking any unsuspecting people. Seeming amused but keeping their bored and aloof expression Void looked to the multiverse Destiny was trying to hide behind her back but carried on.

"It's...unusual for any of you to visit my void, let alone so often or as long as you have today...but this hardly seem like a social visit"  Despite the casual, bored tone as if just commenting on the weather, there was an obvious accusatory tone in their droning voice. 

They kept on talking before Destiny could try to explain herself to her fellow deity.

"do you really think that multiverse is suitable for that little god you seem so fascinated with?"  Straight to the point as they usually were.

As the deity of the void they were always privy to any events that occurred between their siblings and their creations though they do not participate. So of course it had not gone past them about Destiny's protectiveness over one of Fate's creations. They had also been aware that the little god that is the subject of their sister's attention had been through their realm twice now, they knew the moment they entered their realm but had not interfered.

Destiny smiled defeatedly at their sibling "Of course it would be of no use to keep anything hidden from you...but I implore you not to tell Fate what i have done" 

Destiny pleaded with Void, who remained aloof and seemingly bored.

"Of course...this would be all too entertaining to watch anyway, why ruin the fun?"  An unsettling smirk broke their bored expression revealing their grim excitement of what will surely be the biggest sh*tshow they've seen among their fellow deities in a while. "Fate will definitely not be pleased when her creation falls apart...and i look forward to what will happen after that"  It really had gotten too quiet for too long, this would be the biggest excitement they've had watching their siblings in a millennia.

Void always had a way of unsettling the others with their peculiar interests and habit of watching everything from afar. But Destiny felt immense relief and trusted that Void would not tell about her part in this, even if it was only to watch the falling out when Fate found out on her own...This gave Destiny time to cover her tracks and prepare for what was to come.

"Thank you"

Without saying a polite goodbye Destiny darted away leaving Void standing there and laughing quietly to themself.

_________________________

If it wasn't clear what happened with Error's portal, i'll put down an explanation.

My idea was basically when Error makes portals to certain locations he would implement that AU's code into it so he actually shows up there and not somewhere random. 

But Error had not realized he wasn't in his multiverse anymore so when he tried putting coordinates into a portal it led to nowhere as it didn't exist in this multiverse.

So with no end destination to go to the portal had nowhere to open so it tore right into the void where Error unknowingly tossed himself and the kids right in. It was the only way I could think of to force Error to go back in and have the kids with him that didn't directly copy anyone else's idea from other fics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.8K 184
This book was suppose to be one-shot book but when I look at it. This is more loke book of stories or mini books themselves. So yea. What to expect...
4.9K 184 22
(Own Multiverse where my own AU Underopposite is located in and where they get the complicated ways of balance. The Multiverse balances itself out bu...
14.4K 389 37
It happened... H E F I N A L Y S N A P P E D He noticed his strings we're detached from his soul, he's either dead or inprisioned. But Error finall...
16.7K 556 12
This is a world where Error is forced to be a destroyer, Everyone is blind(except for Blue and a few charas((judgemental-wise))), and Error falls int...