๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 

By TheeeDonnn

"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023. More

Years Earlier...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
CHARACTERS!
39
40 (Final Chapter)

37

1.8K 37 22
By TheeeDonnn

Kay

"Nah cause you got me fucked up." I said eyeing Ty

"Bro chill allat shit out girl I said I was sorry" He said.

"Nope shut up" I said turning over and rolling my eyes.

"You know what" he said and he pulled my wig off and I punched him.

"I'm bout to kick yo fucking ass!!" I said mugging up and I punched him in his chest multiple times.

"Okay okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm done playing" he said.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him.

"Cause you look cute without the wig , I like the cleo from set it off braids" he said.

"Girl you know you wanna laugh" he said and I rolled my eyes and smiled causing him to laugh.

"You so irritating" I said.

"Here" he said putting the wig back on my head and running his fingers through it trying to fix it.

"We gotta go to this cook out tomorrow" he said laying back down and I laid on his chest and he put his arm around me

"Okay that's fine" I said.

"Ion really wanna go for real but my mama begged me to go so imma just do it for her" He said.

"Why don't you wanna go?" I asked him.

"My cousins from outta town going." He said.

"Outta town from where?" I asked him.

"Tennessee" he told me.

"Oh I never been to Tennessee" I told him.

"I used to go a lot when I was kid , every summer. My mama used to make me and Nae go but I hated it." He said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Cause I was the youngest boy there and my cousins would pick on me and force me to do shit I don't wanna do." He said.

"I mean y'all were kids , why still be mad about that?" I asked him looking confused as I sucked my thumb.

"Ion even wanna talk about it for real. But it start at 4 and Kobe , Jas , Sean , and Laysia gone be dere too." He said.

The next day...

We pulled up to Ty's Auntie's house and it was a bunch of cars parked In the front. We got out the car and I was able to smell barbecue.

"That smells soo good" I said shutting the car door and Ty came around to me.

He held my hand and we walked in the house. I heard laughter from what it sounded to be older ladies. It was kids running around playing and we walked through the house.

I was looking at all the pictures on the wall and I came across some that had Ty in them as a kid. One picture was him holding a football and others were with him and other kids.

We got in the kitchen and we were greeted by Ty's aunties.

"You done got so big boy!" One lady said looking up at Ty with a smile.

"This my girlfriend Kay" he said introducing me to his auntie's

"Well aren't you a pretty one!" One of Ty's aunts said.

"Thank youuu" I said with a smile.

"Are yall hungry? It's food on the counter and some outside , Ty your uncles are still barbecuing." One of his aunts said.

"I'm starving real bad" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Help yourself" His aunt said giving me a plate.

"Come outside after you get your food imma go speak to my uncles" he said.

"Okay" I said.

I went over to where the food was putting everything except salad on my plate. I've been eating too much salad lately and I'm tired of eating it.

"So how long have you and Ty been together?" His aunt asked me.

"Almost two years" I said with a smile.

"How rude of me let me introduce us. I'm Aunt Tracy , This here is Aunt Mae , and this is Aunt Mattie" Aunt Tracy said pointing everyone out.

"Okay nice to meet you all I'm Kaycee" I said with a smile.

"So two years hm, Has he been treating you like you should be treated?" Aunt Mattie asked me.

I moved my mouth to the side "Yes he has" I said poking at my corn with my fork.

"Awww.. you aren't lying to Aunt Mattie now are you? I'll put my foot up TyQuan's ass if he hasn't been treating you right" she said.

"Here she go" Aunt Tracy said. "Tracy shut up" Mattie said and Tracy fanned her off.

"I'm not lying , you know every relationship has their ups and downs but we've been doing good" I told her.

"Okay I'm just making sure , I used to watch Ty when he was a baby and he'd come to see me and his cousins every summer" she said.

"Yeah he told me" I said.

"Kay come here" Ty said poking his head through the door

"Nice meeting y'all" I said.

"You too" They all said.

"They was talking yo ears off I bet" he said.

"No not really just asking how has our relationship been" I said.

"Bestieee" Jas said coming up to me hugging me along with Laysia

"Hiiii" I said.

"The food is so good Imma take me one to go shit" Laysia said eating her food.

"Fat ass always eating something" Jasmine said and Laysia rolled her eyes.

"Where's the twins Jas?" I asked her.

"In that funky ass bounce house being bad" Kobe said shaking his head.

We went over to where the basketball rim was and it was a bunch of guys hooping. We went over there and I sat down with Jas and Laysia eating my food.

"Ty's Auntie got a big ass back yard" Jasmine said.

"Yeah she does" Laysia said.

"Yeah this my first time being over here and meeting his people's" I said drinking my grape pop.

"We not gone sit up here and act like his older cousin ain't fine doe" Laysia said looking over at Ty's cousin.

"Girl bye , so you saying you pulled the wrong man's?" Jasmine asked and I laughed

"No I ain't say He look better den Sean but man he's fine tho" Laysia said and i scrunched my face up at her.

"Laysia I'll come over there and slap the shit outchu keep playing" Sean said eyeing Laysia and she smacked her lips.

"Boy please" She said fanning her off.

Ty's cousin came over to us with a couple of other guys causing me to look up from drinking my pop.

"What's the deal yall" he said.

"Heyy" Laysia said with a smile and he smirked at her.

Ty , Kobe , and Sean came over to us and Ty stood next to me.

"Oh shit my bad y'all I ain't know these was y'all girls" He said laughing.

Ty mugged him.

"Yoo Ty what's been going on" Ty's cousin said.

"Nun Dee." He said.

"Let me tell y'all , When we were kids I used to make this nigga cry so much" Dee said laughing and so did his friends.

Ty mugged him. "One time we locked him in the closet for hours and when I let him out he pissed on himself" he said.

"Bro shut the fuck up dawg" Ty said.

"Woah I ain't mean to make you upset , it's old get over it and laugh about it now" He said laughing.

"Nunnadat shit you and yo brother used to do to me was funny , That shit was torture and you making jokes about it like niggas pose to laugh about dat" Ty said.

"My bad pissy boy" He said and Sean chuckled and covered his mouth and Kobe hit him in the chest.

"Whatever dawg , niggas still childish I see" Ty said.

"And you still a cry baby , tighten the fuck up" He said.

"Nigga you ain't even get tough til yo ass went to jail , you wasn't always like dat for real" Ty said fanning him off.

I slowly bit into my corn and rubbed my forehead. Things were starting to get a little tense and I was nervous. I don't like seeing Ty spazz out but ain't nothing I can do if he does spazz out.

"You shouldn't be talking , I used to bully you like crazy and you had to get my mama to save you." Dee said.

"And she'd beat yo ass everytime and you'd cry like a whinny bitch." Ty said and we laughed.

"Ight ight Ight, y'all wanna hoop?" Kobe asked.

"Sit down mister curly hair" Dee said and Jasmine scrunched her face up at Dee.

"Nah that was just gay as fuck doe like who says some shit like that to another nigga" Sean said.

"Really you owe me my ones doe for real Ty , Remember whatchu did the last time you came over my house and you lied and said I stole from the neighbor?" Dee said.

Ty scrunched his face up "Nigga I ain't lie on you about shit , You the one that chose to rob niggas houses not me. You got YOURSELF into that because you wanted to be a follower. Dats why yo dumb ass went to jail." Ty said.

"Now you wanna act all tough cause two of yo mans here and you got a lil thot witchu?" Dee said laughing.

"Who the fuck you calling a thot big chest?" Jasmine said standing up and putting her hand on her hip.

"Girl sit yo ass down , You got this bitch dick all up in yo mouth" Dee said.

"Nigga hold on" Ty said and he swung at Dee hitting him in the face.

"Oh my god Ty" I said and they started fighting.

Everyone rushed over to try and break it up, I tried to pull Ty off Dee but he wouldn't get off of him. As I tried to pull Ty off Dee kicked me in the face and I fell back.

"Oh my fucking god Kay you good?" Jasmine asked helping me up and I wiped my nose seeing blood.

I ran up and jumped on top of dee as Ty was stomping him and I started punching him in the face as hard as I could.

I continued punching him til I felt myself being lifted off him and I was getting carried away.

"Nigga you a bitch how you get beat up by a girl dawg" Sean said shaking his head.

"I'm fucking pregnant you soap dropping getting fucked in the booty ass nigga!" I yelled as Laysia and Jas held me back.

The fight got broken up and Ty's uncles took him and I in the house.

I sat down on the living room couch crying.

"It's not that bad Kay , you just have a scratch on your lip and your nose is bleeding" Jasmine said.

"Here baby" Aunt Mattie said putting an ice pack on my nose.

"I swear imma kill that Nigga the next time imma see him and his bitch!"Dee yelled from outside.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEVONTE" Dee's mom said hitting him upside the head.

"Nigga you wanna get fucked up again?!" Ty said trying to go back outside but Kobe , Sean , and Ty's uncle held him back.

"Ty come and sit down please" Aunt Mae said.

Ty came and sat next to me and I cried on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

He gently grabbed my chin to look at my face "It ain't that bad , I whooped his ass doe and so did you. We all good ma we always is" Ty said kissing me on my forehead.

Now I could understand why Ty feels the way he does about his cousin. He's very disrespectful and Ty doesn't take that from anyone. But I'll always ride for him regardless.

3 days later...

I was laying in Jasmine's spare bedroom and everyone else was upfront. I've been feeling sore and tired ever since that fight happened. I've been sore to where I haven't been able to go to work or wanting to go outside. Ty made me come out today tho cause everyone was chilling at Jas's house.

I heard the door open and I looked up seeing it was Ty.

"You hungry ma?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

He came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"You good?" Ty asked me.

"Mhm" I said.

"I already bought our plane tickets to go to miami next week , you should be straight by then." He said rubbing on my back.

"Yeah I'm ready to get outta here and see something new" I said. "Yeah I know ma , we gone be there for a week." He said.

"You know what's gonna suck?" I asked him. "Nah what?" He asked me.

"I'm not gone be able to drink" I said and he smacked his lips.

"Mmcht you damn right that shit over with for 9 months Girl so you gotta get over dat" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You acting like I'm an alcoholic or something"

"Nah I ain't saying that but you do like to get drunk every time you go out" he said.

"I mean well duh what's the point of going out if you aren't trying to get wasted" I told him.

"Kayyyyy we gotta go shopping for the trip" Jas said coming in the door way.

"Me and Ty already went shopping" I told her.

"Yeah my pockets hurt" he said and jas rolled her eyes.

"Ya broke ass" she said.

"Girl bye" Ty said fanning her off and I laughed.

1 week later...

Our trip is tomorrow and I was packing and putting clothes in my suit case. I sat on top of my suit case trying to close it but I was struggling.

"Ughhhh" I groaned trying to pull the zipper.

"I don't know why you put so many clothes in there , you packed so much shit like you gone be there for a month" Ty said.

"I always over pack you never know anything could happen" I said closing the suit case.

Ty shook his head and put his suit case up against the wall.

"I haven't been on an airplane in so long , last Time I went was when my mom took me to Disney world" I said.

"I used to go on a plane all the time , all we did was travel for real" Ty said.

"I wish i could relate" I said.

"We gotta be at the airport at 6 am but we getting up at 3 cause you take forever to get dressed" Ty said and i scrunched my face up at him.

"Boy and" I said and he laughed.

I sat on the bed and looked at my stomach and rubbed it. "I think it's gonna be a boy Ty" I told him.

"Nah it's gone be a girl" he said.

"Why you want a girl so bad?" I asked him. "Cause she gone be a daddy's girl" He said.

"I thought I was daddy's girl" I said looking up at him frowning.

"You are , in the bed" he said and I laughed.

"Why just in the bed?" I asked him. "That's the only time you call me daddy , When we're in the bed breaking it" he said and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Now drop them shorts" He said laying down on the bed and sitting up looking at me"

"Okay daddy" I said laughing and pulling down my shorts getting on top of him.

Heyyyy !!

This miami trip might be something else 👀

Have y'all ever been to atlanta?

I went to atlanta and it was really nice but I ain't get to do a lot cause I had to go to alabama the next day 😒

How yall feel about blueface baby mama rapping now? 😂😂

I feel like Chrisean looks way better than jaidyn if you ask me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
737K 30.5K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
20.5K 1.8K 31
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
230K 16K 30
"I thought that I was dreaming, when you said you loved me. The start of nothing." Published; Dec 24th 2023