Quiet, Darling

By stylesbaexxx

Harry Styles was a new student. He wore pink skirts and crop tops, and you can't forget the laced panties und... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 33

1.3K 43 40
By stylesbaexxx

A/N: Hello! This chapter is boring and I'm so sorry. But I'm trying to keep some action and drama in the story. Also, i didn't have time to edit this. Let me know what you think! Also, if anyone is going to the Louis concert tomorrow in Philly or the concert in Asbury Park on Friday, lmk! i'll be there! Love you all! Remember to vote and comment ❤️ (gonna try and make the next chapter more enjoyable)

"Here we go again," Harry said with a sigh. Niall, Zayn, and Harry were sitting in Niall's car outside of Alexis's for the party that they were invited to.

"What happened last weekend isn't going to happen again," Zayn convinced. "Don't drink if you don't want to, but there is no way that the asshole is going to be here," Harry rolled his eyes.

"He showed up at your uninvited," Zayn sighed.

"Yeah, but I think he gets it now," Harry looked at the familiar house, looking at every single person that walked into the house.

"Let's go," Harry was the first one out of the car, the other two following close behind. Harry scanned the room for Jackie, smiling as he went over to her with a small present in his hand. Niall and Zayn just set their gifts on the table that held other gifts. "Jackie! Happy birthday!" She smiled at Harry.

"Thanks! Thanks for coming!"She took the present from his hands, saying thanks again and setting it on the table. "Lexi is in the kitchen. Go get yourselves drinks!" The three went into the kitchen, Alexis spotting them immediately as she was perfecting the birthday cake.

"Hey guys!" She waved, frosting on her fingers. "Harry, I'm so happy you decided to come," Harry smiled at her.

"Yeah, same! I was anxious, but I'm starting to feel better about being here," His friend smiled.

"Good. Now, drink up and have fun,"

Harry, Niall, and Zayn stuck by each other this time, not leaving Harry by himself. Harry didn't say it out loud, but he didn't want to be left alone. He probably would freak out if he was left by himself, after what happened last weekend.

The night actually was going really well. There was no appearance of Jason anywhere, so Harry was relieved. He was able to drink a bit and let loose, which his friends were so happy to see his best friend relaxed.

Niall, Zayn, Harry, Alexis, Jackie, and a couple of others were on the couches in the living room, just chatting and drinking. Niall kept refilling Harry's cup because he just wanted his best friend to have fun.

He was tipsy. No. He was drunk. Last weekend, he only got to the point of tipsy on the verge of being drunk, but the interaction with Jason made him sober up, so this was the first time he's actually been fully drunk.

"Harry, you okay?" Zayn asked Harry who was spacing out.

"Hm?" He mumbled, looking over at Zayn.

"This is fun," He slurred, leaning his head on his friend's shoulder. Zayn was also drunk. Niall wasn't because he agreed to drive them home afterwards,

"Good. It is fun. I agree," Harry's eyes brightened.

"I love you guys," He hugged Zayn. "So much. Niall, you're the best. Zayn too. Thanks for being my friend,"

"Oh no. He's an affectionate drunk," Niall laughed at his friend. "But that's okay. We love you too," Harry beamed at his best friend, now hugging him. "Glad you're having fun,"

"Me too," Harry hiccuped after taking another sip of beer. "I have the best-" He hiccuped again. "-friends ever," Harry's face lit up at the sound of a text coming in on his phone. He giggled as he read the message from Louis. It was 1:00 in the morning, but Harry didn't even realize how late it was.

From Daddy Lou👅💦: Hi baby, just checking in on you. You okay? Having fun? Love you

Harry let out another giggle, holding his phone to his chest. The girls got up and left the area, leaving just the trio.

"Love him," He showed Niall the phone. "So much,"

"Want me type?" Niall asked. Harry scoffed and shook his head.

"Mine," He immediately started texting back.

To Daddy Lou👅💦: Good! love you. miss you. wish you wre hree. you're so sexyyyy 😚

"You sending him drunk texts?" Niall asked. Harry giggled and shrugged.

From Daddy Lou👅💦: Seems like you're having fun. Be safe. I love you

"He's so nice," Harry gushed. Suddenly he sniffled. "Love him," Zayn laughed.

"We know,"

"Niall, can you bring me to his house?"

"Right now?" Harry shook his head. "Okay, text him and let him know you're gonna be there," Harry went to text him, but got distracted by more alcohol and never actually texted him.

Another 2 hours later, it was 3:00 now. Niall was saying goodbye to Alexis as he dragged Harry out of the house. Zayn wasn't anywhere near as drunk as their friend, so he helped get Harry out of the house. Harry halted and ran away from Niall at the churn in his stomach, heaving and throwing up into the bushes along Alexis' house.

"Fucking hell, Harry," Niall said as he rubbed his back. "Get it all out now before getting in my car,"

Once in the car, Harry was sitting in the backseat while Zayn was in the passenger seat.

"Still want to go to Louis'?"

"Yes," Harry mumbled. Niall nodded and drove to Louis' place, parking in the driveway.

"Can I see your phone?" Harry handed it over, so Niall hit call on Louis' contact. The three waited in the car, Harry still groaning from the amount of alcohol he had consumed. "Hi, Mr. Tomlinson? It's Niall. Um we're outside your house. Harry's really drunk, and he wanted us to drop him off here. Just wanted to see if you could come unlock the door," Niall nodded to whatever Louis said, and then he hung up. "C'mon, Harry. Zayn, help me," Niall and Zayn got out. They opened Harry's door and helped him out, walking the stumbling boy up to Louis' front door. Minutes later, the lock was heard and the door opened,, revealing Louis in just sweatpants.

"Louis!" Harry stumbled into Louis' open arms.

"He threw up, so just be aware,"

"Okay, thanks Niall," The two left, leaving Harry and Louis alone. "C'mon, let's get you to bed," Harry giggled.

"We're going to bed?" He leaned up and kissed Louis' mouth. "You are so sexy,"

"Yea, we're going to bed. As in to sleep," Harry whined.

"You don't want to have sex?"

"Not while you're drunk," Harry's drunk eyes immediately filled up with tears.

"But Louis," He whined.

"No. Let's go," Louis led Harry to his bedroom, careful not to let him stumble down the steps as they went up.

"You don't love me?" Harry's voice cracked.

"Of course I love you," Louis' voice was groggy, since it was 3:30 in the morning, and he just wanted to go back to bed. "But you are drunk. I will not take advantage of you. Plus, I'm tired," Harry sniffled.

"I w-woke you up? I'm so sorry," He whimpered. "I'm such a bad boyfriend," He started crying out of nowhere, causing Louis to let out a deep sigh.

"Harry, it's okay. You're not a bad boyfriend. I'd rather you wake me up, so I know that you're home safe. Let's just go to sleep," Louis helped get Harry changed out of his uncomfortable party clothes and into a pair of his sweats and one of his T-shirts. He helped Harry into bed and then climbed in beside him. "I love you," But within those like 10 seconds, Harry was knocked out. It didn't take long for Louis to fall asleep after.

Louis woke up first. It was about 10:00 am, and he knew Harry would be asleep most of the day. So, he went into his bathroom and got some ibuprofen and a small glass of water for when Harry woke up. He placed them on the night stand before kissing his forehead and going to brush his teeth. He then went down into the kitchen to start on some breakfast for at least himself. He had no idea when Harry would wake up, so he would just make him something when he got up. He just made himself a bowl of cereal. He took the bowl over to the couch and sat down, flipping on the morning news.

Harry woke up at noon, fumbling down the steps.

"Good morning, sunshine," Louis greeted, now fully dressed and just ready for the day. Harry on the other hand had no plans to leave the house. He still wore Louis' clothes, which was something Louis always loved. "How ya feeling?" He asked as Harry curled up beside him on the couch. Harry just groaned.

"Never drinking again," Louis chuckled.

"You had fun though?" Harry nodded. "Good. Did you take the medicine I put out for you?" Harry just nodded.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome," Louis kissed the top of his head. "Hungry? I'll make you breakfast. Or lunch," He said after glancing at his phone for the time. Harry just nodded. "Have a preference?"

"Pancakes?"

"Sure, darling. Stay here," Louis got up, leaving Harry alone on the couch where he just laid down on. Louis leaned down and kissed his lips this time before going into the kitchen to start his food.

"So any surprise visitors this time?" Louis as as he brought the food out on a tray. Harry sat up and waited for Louis to sit next to him.

"No, and it was actually fun,"

"I'm glad you had a good time. I was worried about you the whole time," Harry frowned.

"You we're?" Louis just shrugged.

"I mean, considering last weekend,"

"Yeah, I guess you have a point,"

Harry ate quietly while the two watched TV.

"By the way," Louis said. "You get super clingy and affectionate when you're drunk," Harry's face turned a deep red. He looked down at his plate to avoid eye contact. "It was cute," That made Harry blush more.

"Sorry," Louis pecked his cheek.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay,"

"Niall kept getting me more alcohol, so you can blame him," Louis chuckled.

"Will do,"

-

The weekend flew by. Harry didn't spend the night at Louis', and instead just went home to be with his mother.

Monday was when everything went wrong. Deep down, Harry knew that the great weekend he had was too good to be true.

"Good morning, Harry," The principle had called Harry down to the office to talk to him about something important. He looked at her as he took a seat, a neutral look on his face.

"Hi," Harry greeted. "I'm aware of the reaction you had towards Jason returning to school. Um, I need to have you aware that another student, and others, will be returning to class as well," Harry gulped. "As you are aware of the sentences of your other bullies," Harry had a feeling that he knew where this conversation was going. "And they will be returning to school on Wednesday,"

"What? No! You didn't expel them?"

"No, they weren't expelled," Harry stood up. "Harry, neither of those kids are in a single one of your classes and they each will have escorts, much like Jason," Harry began breathing heavy.

"Why am I being punished for this?" Tears filled his eyes. "T-They hurt me,"

"I know, but this is what we were ordered to do by the court. We weren't given a choice,"

"I have to go to class," He sniffled, and the principle just let him go. He hurried to class but not before he texted Louis.

To Daddy Lou👅💦: Need to talk to you!!!

Obviously, Louis didn't answer since he was teaching. So, Harry just went to class, looking at Niall who looked at him as he walked in. Niall raised an eyebrow. He quickly sent him a text.

From Bestie: You good?

To Bestie: No.

From Bestie: Need to talk?

To Bestie: Yes. but not now.

Niall grabbed Harry's arm as soon as the bell rang. Harry hurried out of the room and pulled Niall somewhere a bit more private.

"What happened?"

"Jacob and all the others are coming back to school on Wednesday," His voice cracked and tears immediately pooled in his eyes. Niall's widened in response.

"What! That's so fucked up. What the fuck. How? I thought they got expelled. I mean, I know they're done their jail time, but like what the actual fuck?"

Harry explained to him what the principle said, managing to fight off his tears. He needed to see Louis, but it was already time for the next class. Harry didn't even notice the panicked text from Louis.

-

"Louis," Harry barged into his classroom as soon as lunch rolled skeins. Harry didn't even give him a second to reply as he told him everything that happened. He finally let himself cry, too.

"This is fucking bullshit. There's no way that kid is allowed here after the torment he caused you," Harry just stood in front of Louis, tears trickling down his cheeks. "Harry," Louis quickly pulled his boy in for a hug. "I love you. It's gonna be okay,"

Honestly, Harry had no idea how to feel. Guess he had no choice than to just deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.5K 17
A gay nerd and a no lifer. Yeah, that's me. Teacher call me perfect, bullies call me Gay Lord, and I call myself a mess. A fucked up mess. I never wa...
1.1M 33.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...
265K 11.8K 22
Coach Louis Tomlinson is the head Soccer coach at South Bay High School. Mr. Harry Styles is a new math teacher. What will Louis do when he realizes...
468K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...