For you Draco

By Stoney_Babe

"Didn't you hear, Hermione? There's a new student here at Hogwarts." "Well? Spit it out Ron!" Hermione sna... More

Awakening
New Friends
Little Slytherin
Family
Forgive me?
Bloodties
Chaos
Reunion
Regret Part one
Regret Part two

Enemies

8 1 21
By Stoney_Babe

    That next morning was a blur. Classes back to back until lunch. Only then did I have some time to take a break. I was sitting down on my bed going through the final pages of the book I had borrowed from the library. I finished it quickly since I had stay up a bit the night before going through it and only left a few pages left to read. Once I finished it I grabbed the mandrake leaf and needed and placed it in my pocket ready to start the long process to become an animagus. It was a full moon tonight and I wanted to be ready.

   With that I headed down to lunch. I got to the common rooms and ran into Blaise. From there the both of us left for the dining hall.

   Inside I could see Lynette had joined her house table for lunch and was animatedly talking about something with her fellow house mates. Walking to the Slytherin table I could see two empty spots. One next to Draco and the other across from him. Blaise increased his walking speed and took the seat across from Draco. I sat down next to Draco and he gave me a smile. I took a look at what we were having for lunch. Roast duck and lettuce cabbage cheese salad with corn, biscuits, Cherry owls, charmed picie puffs and mashed potatoes. My y was watering.

   I quickly loaded my plate with everything within my reach and started to dig in when I felt a large smooth but also calloused hand grip my thigh causing me to jump. I looked at the source and Draco pretended not to notice keeping his gaze on Blaise as he ate his food while Blaise droned on about one of their shared classes. I resumed eating my own meal when Draco's hand slid further up my thigh making me jump again.

   "Something the matter, Little witch?" Blaise asked a knowing smile on his face. Draco was looking at his plate with a smile on his face.

  "No,' I said placing a hand under the table and quickly grabbing a handful of Draco's member causing him to start choking on his own food, "nothing's wrong. There just must be something about this food, it's absolutely delicious." Blaise burst out laughing.

   "I need to get me whatever you two are having!"

   "Oh please do. I can't wait to see what happens to you when you do." Draco said once he regained his composure his face red from coughing. His hand finding it's way to my thigh once more, giving it a squeeze. This time I didn't jump and just ate my food. I tried some of the roasted duck, the meat melting on my tongue. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth as the flavors burst on my tongue. Draco finally looked at me and I couldn't help the blush that made it's way all the way up to my ears.

   "The roast duck is extremely delicious." I said taking a sip of my drink after.

   "You have me completely convinced." He replied with a smirk. He trailed his hand under my skirt, my legs tensed and then he drifted his hand further downwards. I started coughing and he removed his hand. It was clear he was getting payback from the shock I gave him earlier. Blaise looked at us switching from me to Draco then back to me.

   "What are you two doing?" He said as he began to look under the table. Seeing nothing wrong he looked back to Draco.

   "We have our last class in 5 minutes we should get going. See you for dinner Little Witch" Blaise said getting up and heading out the massive double doors.

   "I'll see you before dinner in our spot?" Draco asked.

  "We'll more time after dinner." I just replied and he nodded before leaving. I finished my plate and left the dining hall shortly afterwards headed towards my last two classes of the day.

  I practically ran from the dining hall after dinner. Draco and I planned to leave at different times so when he got there I'd already be in the tub. I raced to the common rooms and from there to my trunk at the end of my bed. I grabbed some pajamas. Black and green striped shorts and a matching camisole with black lace on the hem and sweetheart neckline. I also grabbed my moccasins before sprinting to the bathroom. Once inside I filled the tub with water and stripped. The tub filled rather quickly despite it's massive size. It was probably enchanted but I didn't care, I was just glad I didn't have to wait long.

   I had just enough time to enter the tub and dunk my hair, then grab my shampoo before I felt arms wrap around my waist. Looking down I recognized the pale muscular pair and tried to turn around.

  "I don't think so. I can't believe you did that to me at lunch." Draco growled huskily into my ear. He them launched himself into a full blown attack on the sweet spot of my neck. He teased me at first playful nipping my skin with his teeth before he latched and on suckled gently. He would let go before he left a mark and move to another sensitive spot on my neck.

   "D-Draco please!" I squealed trying to break free from his grasp. He brought me to his chest his hand moving to grip my breast while he suckled on my sweet spot again. This time he bit down and made sure he was going to leave his mark.

   "Mmm Draco, I'm sorry." I moaned. I wiggled trying again to loosen his grip on me. I could feel him growing excited against the small of my back. I gripped his thigh with one hand and the other was latched onto his wrist around my waist.

   "Don't do that." He said as he let go of my neck with his bite. I wiggled again since I felt him loosen his grip on me. Instead of letting go however he tightened his hold. I could feel him now fully erect against my back.

   "Morrigan you're playing with fire." He whispered into my ear. His hand decided to play with the breast inside of it, fondling my nipple. His teeth grazed my earlobe. I rested my head against his chest as I bit my lip. He tells me not to test him as he actively messing with my body knowing damn well how I'll react.

   "You're being unfair Draco." I let out breathlessly. He gave my nipple a firm squeeze causing me to stand on my tiptoes pushing my butt against him. I wiggled once more against him, then I felt us move to the edge of the tub with the built in bench in two quick strides. He had trapped me with his arms between the wall once again in the same week.

   "I warned you Morrigan. You didn't listen. I was able to turn around since he had me trapped his eyes immediately found mine and then it was over. He crashed his lips down onto mine and reached for my hips he lifted me up onto his waist making sure to not insert himself. I wrapped my legs around him tightly so I wouldn't slip. He laid my upper half on the floor of the bathroom as he placed his knees on the bench and then attacked my breast with his mouth and the other was left defenseless against his hands. Rough from riding his broom. My fingers wove into his hair tightly as he bit and suckled my chest. I couldn't help the moans that escaped from my mouth but I wasn't embarrassed. What he was doing felt great. Everywhere his hands touched left goosebumps against my skin. His free hand was creating dimples into my hip as he held me steady. The onslaught of biting and sucking had my wriggling in his grasp.

   I couldn't take anymore. I had to let him know. Had to even the odds, it was only fair.

   "Draco, please." I gasped. He let up from his attack on my chest to look at me. I sat up and lunged at him catching him off guard as our mouths collided in a kiss. I carefully ran my tongue along his top lip and he opened his mouth for me and our kiss deepened. He turned us around so he could sit on the bench and I straddle his knees with my own on the bench stabilizing me. With one hand wrapped in his hair I tug on it exposing his neck. He breaks off our kiss with a sexy groan and I begin my own attack on his neck. His hands run up and down my sides not knowing what to do. I bite down on the sweet spot of his own neck and carefully grab his erection with me free hand.

  "M-Morrigan!" Draco moans. That's my cue to begin stroking him. I grasp him just firm enough. I can feel his whole body shudder with anticipation. Then I begin my onslaught of his own skin, suckling his neck as I pleasured him. It took a while but when I could tell he was close he was taking shuddering breaths and his hands were creating dimples in my hips.

  "S-s-stop Morrigan I'm going to-" He began but I didn't let him finished and instead just tugged his platinum blonde hair again and kissed him deeply. Our tongues swirling in a dance of domination, his hips bucking towards my hand. He moaned against my lips as I felt him finish. I continued to stroke him until he couldn't take it anymore and grabbed my wrist.

   "You're going to regret that." He breathed against my skin as he rested his head against my chest. He was breathing heavily and I couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

  "Draco are you ok-" I couldn't finish as the next thing I knew I was trapped as his in grasp his arms wrapped around me. His sudden movement stirring the water around us. Using one arm to hold both my arms he brought his hand between my legs and teased my clit. At first my body tensed then I relaxed and let him play with me. He knew what he was doing because I became a mewling frazzled mess. Any words that I tried to say were jumbled and incoherent. Without hesitation he enter two fingers into my and I clenched onto him immediately. Slowly he started pumping his fingers and suckled on my collarbone.

   I kept biting my lip to prevent myself from moaning too much. I didn't want anyone to hear us from outside and walk in. However he kept working his magic inside me and I couldn't stand it any longer. 

   "Oh Draco s-stop I'm goi-" I began not able to finish and he started pumping faster and I felt my orgasm closing in. I clenched onto him and he kept pumping his fingers all the way through my climax and long after until I had two more. His arm holding me to his chest as I tried to pull away not able to take anymore. His finished with a deep kiss and let me go only to grab me again as I started to sink from exhaustion.

   My whole body was shaking to the point Draco had to help me out of the tub. My legs refused to work and I still was out of breath.

   "That Little Slytherin, is what happens when you tease me." Draco said claiming Blaise's nickname for me as his own. I just nodded and made a mental note of what was to happen. Draco grabbed his clothing from the other side of the bathroom as I struggled to get my lower half dressed. He came back and dressed himself before grabbing my camo and helping me into it. My chest was covered in love bites as was his neck. Helping me to stand we knew it was time to leave. I slipped my feet into my moccasins and followed him, my hand in his, out the door and to our common room.

   I woke up the next morning almost rejuvenated. Draco's and my relationship took a gigantic leap last night but there was no denying our chemistry. I quickly dressed for classes and headed out there door for the dining hall.

   After my classes for the day I had quite a bit of time before dinner. I decided to seek out Draco. We flew on a broom my first day here and I felt it was high time to learn myself. I searched the castle and grounds to my surprise I couldn't find him. In defeat I made my way to the Slytherin common rooms to wait and read until dinner. As I entered the grand chamber I almost wanted to smack myself. There was Draco sitting on the sofa.

   "Draco!" I said with a mad dash to where he was sitting. He looked up from the letter he was reading and smiled at me.

   "What's the matter Morrigan?" Draco asked.

   "I searched everywhere for you and I couldn't find you. I have a question to ask you." I told him. Draco looked a little shocked.

   "Of course. What is it?"

   "Can you teach me to fly a broom?" I asked. His eyes lit up instantly.

   "Why me? Anyone could teach you. There's even a class for it." He stated. I felt a little hurt he didn't believe in himself a little more.

   "Well I guess if anyone can teach me I'll go ask Harry Pott-" Draco dragged me off the couch before I could finished. He muttered as he pulled me to the fields.

   "Like bloody hell Harry Potter will teach my girlfriend how to fly."

    *One month later*

    It was finally the day. Or night really, that I would find out my animagus form. After placing the Mandrake leaf in my mouth to reciting the spell every single day, brewing the potion with said leaf and waiting for a lightning storm to finish the rest, I was eager to meet my other half.

   In the dining hall my friends were gathering for lunch. Lynette sat by Blaise and Quincey on the other side. Blaise and Quincey had tried dating each other and realized they were much better off as friends and then love started to blossom between Blaise and Lynette. Draco had saved a seat next to him. My permanent seat ever since the day he grabbed my thigh during lunch. As soon as I got to the table everyone turned to look at me, I had asked them to gather for lunch between classes.

   "Tonight I want to show you guys something. It would really mean a lot to me if you'd all be there. Hagrid has been asked by Headmistress Mcgonagall to take care of some creatures bothering some folk and behind his home is the perfect place to meet." I told them. They all looked a bit confused except for Draco.

   "Yeah we'll be there." Blaise stated looking between Lynette and Quincey. Draco just gave my thigh a reaffirming squeeze and we all began to discuss class topics and eat our lunch

  After class Draco and I hung out in the common rooms we cuddled on the sofa and read a book together for our only shared class. Blaise had gone to hang out with Quincey and Lynette in the Ravenclaw common room since Quincey wasn't welcomed by other Slytherin here being a Gryffindor and Lynette wanted to spend some time with Blaise.

   After dinner Lynette and I went to the showers together to rinse off. We were trying to make ourselves look as inconspicuous as possible and that meant getting ready for bed. Instead of going our seperate ways we snuck out the door and raced to Hagrid's hut by the forbidden forest.

   We waited patiently for the boys, Quincey showing up first followed closely behind by Blaise and lastly Draco.

   "Sorry Bloody Potter and his gang of misfits cornered me out of the bathroom and demanded to know where I was going. I had to wait in the common room until they left before I could sneak out." Draco explained why he was late.

   "What did you want to show us Morrigan?" Lynette asked.

   "My animagus!" I exclaimed excitedly.

  "Oh my god how did you do it?" Quincey asked.

   "I just followed a book I found in the library. Here feel this,' I said placing his hand on my chest directly above my heart, 'I have two heartbeats!"

   Quincey pulled his hand back kind of shocked.

   "Ooo freaky!"

   "Well go on and show us then Little Witch." Blaise said prompting me.

  I stepped back and closed my eyes. I tried to envision what I thought I would be. Opening my eyes I could see nothing had changed.

   "Let me try again." I said a little discouraged. This time I listened to my second heartbeat and let it lead me. I followed the sound and when I opened my eyes I was looking at the tree tops. Looking down I could see my friends slowly backing away. Even Draco was moving away albeit slower and less afraid than the rest. I went to speak but no sound came out of my mouth and looking down I could see scales covering my entire body.

   "She's a bloody Dragon!" Quincey shrieked. I lowered my long neck all the way to the ground and then curled my legs under me trying to look as non threatening as possible then I listened for my other heartbeat once again. I felt nothing but when I opened my eyes everyone was calming down.

  "Merlin's Beard Morrigan why didn't you tell us you're a dragon? I wouldn't have almost lost my shorts!" Quincey asked a little upset with me.

   "I didn't know. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare all of you." I said exhilarated.

   "Can you do it again?" Lynette asked piping in her voice shaking a bit. This time I nodded and waited until everyone was ready before I became a dragon. This time I immediately laid down to become less threatening. Lynette walked up to me with her hand reached out.

   "Morrigan?" She asked as if she hadn't seen me transform. I simply pushed my scaley snout into her hand almost knocking her over.

   "Bloody hell Harry it's a blimey dragon! I knew that Bastard malfoy was up to no good. He's probably trying to feed it the other students." Ron Weasley's voice pierced the silence that was left in the air.

   " I can see the dragon Ron." Harry replied angrily.

   "Quincey get away from there or I'll have you shipped home faster then morning comes!" Ron yelled at his cousin.

   "Bloody killjoy." Quincey muttered as he stalked over to his cousin and his friends.

   "You two should go. I don't know how Malfoy has calmed it down but it will surely eat you." Harry said. At this I stood up to my full height. He was being rude to my friends and I no longer cared to not be intimidating. I could see his friend group take a step back. Quincey stayed where he was.

   "Calm your dragon Malfoy." Harry commanded.

   "I can't do that. She has a mind of her own." Draco replied truthfully. Harry's eyes narrowed. In a flash he pulled out his wand and yelled at Draco.

"Sectumsempra!"

  Before it could hit him I shielded Draco with my wings. I had heard of the first time Harry used this spell against Draco. It was now considered an unforgivable curse yet here he was using it against and innocent man. I couldn't let it hit him and had acted without thinking.

   "NO!" Draco screamed. The curse hit me and I took a staggering step backwards. My wings were torn and I was bleeding profusely. I weakly grabbed Draco delicately in my talons and took off in flight towards the other side of the castle I circled around until I had made it to the bridge by the cliff. I landed on my hind legs then I put Draco down gently before I collapsed switching my forms before I even hit the ground. Everything was getting dark and I could faintly hear Draco speaking to me.

   "You're such an idiot Morrigan! Why did you do that!?" He cried while pulling out his wand.

  "Vulnera Sanentur, Vulnera Sanentur Vulnera Sanentur" Draco repeated over and over waving his glowing wand above me. I never heard whatever he finished saying because everything went black.

    I woke up in the infirmary Draco asleep in a chair next to me still clutching my hand tightly in his. The reason I woke up evident when I opened my eyes.

   There stood Headmistress Mcgonagall with my friends and Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

   "Good morning deary, how are you feeling? You've been asleep for 3 days. Mr Malfoy here has refused to leave your side and that is why we are all here discussing this matter instead of in my office." Headmistress Mcgonagall explained.

  "I'm feeling better Headmistress." I replied.

   "I'm telling you professor, Draco had tamed a dragon to attack us." Harry said cutting in.

  "Way to snitch Harry. You're worse the Neville 'Lasts' Longbottom!" Quincey piped in earning him an elbow to the gut by Ron.

   "We will get to th-' Headmistress paused to look Quincey up and down with a sideways glance as if she just processed what he said, 'As I was saying we will get to the bottom of this. We just need to Mr Malfoy to grace us with his conscious presence."

  Almost as if hearing his name was the reason for waking Draco stirred awake.

   "Morrigan! I thought I didn't save you in time! I thought he killed you!" Draco exclaimed seeing me awake.

   "Who would that be Mr. Malfoy?" Mcgonagall asked. Draco jumped realizing there were other people in the room. I gave his hand a squeeze.

   "Harry, Headmistress. He attacked me and Morrigan jumped in to save me."

    "That's bullocks! Morrigan wasn't even there. Malfoy is lying. He has a trained dragon!" Ron yelled.

    "He doesn't have a dragon Ron! Nor did he train one!" I yelled back at him angrily.

   "How would you know you weren't even bloody there?"

    "Behave children! Morrigan how do you know Mr. Malfoy here isn't hiding a dragon?" Mcgonagall asked.

   "B-because I am the dragon?" I said almost questioningly.

   "Oh bullocks!" Ron stomped his foot angrily. McGonagall held up her hand and he quieted immediately.

   "Do you have proof?" She asked me. I simply nodded. McGonagall seemed to understand what I was saying without actually saying it.

   "I see. Well I will take care of this, in the meantime 150 points from all houses for sneaking out and 150 more points from Gryffindor for using a newly unforgivable curse on another student. You are not enemies, you are colleagues. Any more talk of this or altercations between these two groups and you will all be given detention."  Mcgonagall said before leaving the infirmary followed by Harry and his friends and well as Draco and my own. They gave us a goodbye and left us to be alone together.

   "Never do something that stupid ever again!" Draco almost yelled taking my hand in his.

   "I couldn't let him hurt you again Draco, I had to do something!" I countered upset that he was upset with me.

   "Just because you're powerful doesn't make you invincible! I almost lost you Morrigan. I could've lost everything." Draco said angrily.

   "I'm sorry Draco. I just didn't want to see you get hurt." I said my voice barely above a whisper.

   "And you think I did!" He shouted before storming out of the infirmary. As soon as he left I curled up into a ball on my cot and cried myself back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 95 11
"Hear me out Harry," she continued, "both of us are under some amount of stress. It's not good to be that way. In order to release that stress, I fig...
33.5K 1.2K 25
It's been one year since Hermione had lost Ron. She's growing tired of friends and family treating her as if she could break at any second. All she w...
1.1K 49 26
He is nothing to her until he becomes the only one standing between her and an ancient group of purebloods. _________________ **This is an after Hog...
117 10 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...