Pumpkin- Tony Stark

由 Braveclementine2

In your soulmate world, one soulmate starts as an animal, the other stays human. How long will it take for yo... 更多

Eighteen
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
The Lab
Tracking
The Fundraiser
Gulmira
Obadiah Stane's Betrayal
The Fight
The Press Conference
Expo and Trial
Back in Malibu
Staying Home
Birthday Catastrophe
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
Creating Elements
Another Fight
Confrontation
New York
Germany
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
Chaos on a Quinjet
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
Yes, Let's Fight on a Flying Ship. That's a Great Idea!
Battle of New York
Loki's Departure
Everleigh
I am Iron Patriot. It Sucks
Pieces of a Nightmare
The Explosion
Mrs. Davis
AIM
Infiltration
Breaking Free
Barrel of Monkeys
A Pain Like No Other
Wanted
Falcon
The Winter Soldier
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
Furious with Fury
The Twins
Interlude
Party
Taken Down
Safe House
Plans
Vision and Sokovia
We're Okay
I'm Not Okay
Crossbones
General Ross
Bucky
Surprise?
Berlin
Civil War
CTV Footage Shows. . .
Siberia
Reunions
Filler
Thanos
Back Together
On the Spaceship
Flight to Wakanda
The Fight of a Lifetime
Titan
The Beheading of Thanos
Moving On
Finding a Helper
Trials
Into the Quantum Realm
New York
Asgard
New Jersey
Bringing Them Back
Thanos. . . Again
A/N
What do you mean, 'I have to stay'
And Life Goes On
Bonus POV
Extra Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

351 13 4
由 Braveclementine2

Kind've just wanted to include this one because I thought everyone would like to see how their relationship played out. 

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

"Alright Sweetheart." Steve purred, laying Elizabeth down on the soft bed. He ran a hand gently across her thigh, loving how silky her skin was underneath his hand. Bucky crowded in on the other side, effectively caging their girl in.

It was Honeymoon night and nothing was going to take away from how much the two of them were going to worship her.

He knew she was nervous, could read it in her eyes and the way she kept her new metal arm pinned to her side. Normally by now, she would have reached for his cock and started to stroke it, but now she was afraid to hurt him.

"It's okay cookie." Steve said softly, trying to reassure her. He knew she wasn't going to hurt him, knew that she had enough control over her own actions.

She let out a shaky breath, looking nervously at Bucky.

"He's right Doll." Bucky whispered, sliding in behind her, running both hands down either of her arms. His own metal hand blended in with hers as they were identical, just different arms. His left, her right. She closed her eyes, sinking into him a little, relaxing. "You're in complete control." 

"We can take this slow." Steve reassures her, sitting down in front of her, his legs spread now on either side of her body.

Slowly, she moved in front of him, crawling on hands and knees to get to him. His cock twitched already, watching her move like a little kitten. Him and Bucky really needed to go out and buy her a collar and leash to put her on. They'd always wanted a pet. And they both already knew she loved the play.

He saw Bucky's eyes flickering with lust as she finally sat in front of him. She hesitated once more and then whispered, "I just don't want to hurt you."

Steve cupped her good cheek, knowing she was still very self-conscious about the burns on the other side of her face. He didn't care, she was still the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. And that included Peggy, Sharon, and Natasha.

"You can start with your other hand and move on if you want." Steve whispered. "I'm not pushing you to do anything you don't want to doll. If you don't want to use your vibranium hand, you don't have to."

Elizabeth nodded, reaching out with her flesh hand and started to slowly jerk him off. Steve let out a shuddering breath from the pleasure that he was feeling.

Bucky waited for a moment and then moved forward. "Doll."

Elizabeth looked up at him, still slowly stroking his cock.

Bucky moved behind Steve and Steve felt his heart rate start to pick up. He had spent so much time always dominating Elizabeth that he had forgotten how much he loved Bucky dominating him. Bucky's metal hand came up, cupping his throat and Steve near melted under their touch.

"You like that, Stevie?" Bucky cooed. "Like being submissive for your Sergeant and Doll, don't you?"

"Yes, Sergeant." Steve moaned, tossing his head back on Bucky's strong shoulder. Elizabeth's hand stopped moving and he whined in disappointment, looking down at her. He found her staring at the two of them in awe, her arousal clear as day.

Bucky chuckled. "Back to work doll."

She slowly reached out, this time with her metal hand and he jerked in Bucky's grasp at the intense pleasure. The coolness, yet warmth of her hand always slightly surprised him. He loved the feel of it though, how smooth it was. Shuri had also designed it to be fairly close to the same as her normal skin texture. Same as Bucky.

For Bucky and Steve as Super Soldiers, they could feel the slight difference, but Elizabeth could not.

"Oh." Steve gasped, tensing up once more as she started to grow more confident and started to increase both pressure and frequency, moving her hand faster. "Oh fuck."

Steve could feel the ends of Bucky's long hair against his shoulders. He had gone to cut it but upon realizing Elizabeth liked it long, had changed his mind. Elizabeth had felt bad and said she didn't care, but Bucky refused to budge on it. Steve preferred it long too, but didn't let Bucky know, just in case one day he did budge and cut it.

"You close Stevie?" Bucky asked while pressing kisses to his cheek and shoulders. Steve could feel each and every one of them lingering on his skin. "You gonna cum? Ask our Doll to cum."

"Can I cum doll?" Steve panted out, watching his own head twitch in her hands. Her brown, innocent, wide eyes looked up at him under those long lashes and he nearly burst right then and there. Fuck his husband and wife were so fucking pretty.

She looked at Bucky and he knew she was looking for permission from Bucky since she had never been dominant before.

"Up to you doll." Bucky informed her. "But personally, I think he needs to beg a little more. You can choose when he cums."

"Please doll. Please, I need to cum so badly. I'm going to explode." Steve gasped out, clenching his thighs tightly around her, trying to stave it off. "Oh, fuck sweetheart, please."

"Yes." Elizabeth whimpered out, and then bent over, taking his cock all the way down her throat and he came with a shout, bucking his hips up. He heard her gag, but she didn't come off until he had completely emptied down her throat and slumped back into the bed sheets.

"Good boy." Bucky chuckled, finally releasing his hold on Steve's arms and kissed him repeatedly. "Good girl Doll."

Elizabeth whimpered again, coming off Steve's cock. She had cum on her lips and went to wipe it away with her fingers before Bucky did it for her and then licked them.

Now, Steve wanted nothing more than to bury his length into either his girls' sweet, tight pussy or his boys' ass. He waited eagerly as Bucky moved towards their girl with slow, predatory movements. It was the first time the two of them were interacting and he couldn't wait to watch.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me doll?" Bucky asked in a low, seductive voice.

"Yes Sergeant." She breathed out, giving him that innocent look that drove Steve wild. Apparently, it drove Bucky wild too because he growled and grabbed under her thighs, pulling her quickly so that she fell onto her back in the sheets.

Bucky ran his cock up and down her folds and then thrusted into her. She arched, crying out in pleasure. It gave Steve a good chance to really watch her face as she was fucked. A fucking goddess. He looked up at Bucky and saw a face that he had missed for a very long time.

Bucky was slack jawed, and his eyes were focused on Elizabeth's face as well. His hands gripped her thighs hard, definitely leaving bruises for tomorrow.

Steve moved then, wanting to join in on the action. He rolled her clit between his thumb and pointer finger, leaning over and capturing one of her stiff nipples in his mouth, tugging just the right way.

"Oh fuck! Sergeant I'm going to cum!" Elizabeth cried out, twitching in his hold.

Bucky chuckled darkly. "You're a responsive little thing, aren't you? Cumming so easily, pathetic. And I'm not giving you permission either." He slapped her clit.

Elizabeth twisted, trying to get away now, trying not to cum, but Bucky held tight and sped up his thrusts. Steve played along, sucking hard at her nipples, running his tongue over the hard peak in delight. She was nearly thrashing in their arms, panting. Pleas dropped from her lips rapidly until even they couldn't pick out the individual words of her begging.

"Cum." Bucky demanded, and Elizabeth went near silent, spasming in their arms. Her face went slack and Steve went hard, looking at her. She was so tense, arching hard, before she collapsed back into the sheets, gasping for breath.

"Damn Jerk." Steve muttered. "You're still better than me."

Bucky chuckled. "It's all the practice Stevie. Watch this."

Bucky pulled out of her, their combined releases dripping down her thighs. Then he moved her so that she was straddling Steve's cock and she sunk down on him, sighing in relief at being full again. Steve hummed in pleasure, feeling her warmth envelope him and he moaned as her walls clenched tightly around him.

"Choke her." Bucky chuckled, kissing down her shoulders and then peering at Steve over them. Steve's cock twitched inside of her, and he obeyed, wrapping a hand around her neck. He was nervous at first but used his senses to take note of her breathing and the pleasure in her eyes instead of pain. He tightened just a little.

"Start slow." Bucky ordered.

Elizabeth whimpered, Bucky taking her wrists into his hands, pulling them behind her back. Even though she could easily break free now, she was completely relaxed and compliant.

"Now put her on her back and push her legs up towards her breasts. Cage her in." Bucky ordered, moving out of the way for Steve to do just that. Elizabeth was panting now, and he could feel her cunt squeezing around him.

"Thumb her clit. Suck her breasts." Bucky said now. "Keep a tight hold on her neck."

Steve was so turned on as he followed all of Bucky's orders, his fingers on his right hand fondling the bundle of nerves that was so slicked with release that it was hard to get a good. . . well grip for lack of a better word. He sucked on the opposite breast that hadn't gotten attention yet, loving the way that the hard nipple felt against his tongue. He knew she was turned on by the scruff of his growing back in beard as well.

"Please." Elizabeth whimpered. Steve knew now was about the time that he would have let her cum. He almost never made her wait to cum unless he was punishing her. "Please Captain?"

"Not yet." Bucky hummed. Steve felt her pussy clench so tightly it was suffocating his cock. "Now speed up your thrusts, pinch her clit, and lavish those breasts with love Stevie."

Steve, once again, followed the orders to the dot like the good soldier he was. Bucky was showing him affection now as well. He could feel his fingers petting his hair, it felt good.

"Please!" Elizabeth nearly sobbed, twitching in his arms. "Please Captain! I've been good! Please!"

"You have been a good girl." Bucky agreed. "You sure you can cum for your Captain?"

"YES!" Elizabeth screamed and Steve knew she could because he could feel the trickle as she started to lose grasp on holding back.

"Steve?" Bucky asked, smirking.

"Go ahead Princess, cum." Steve demanded.

She arched, tensed, and came all over his cock and he felt liquid splatter up his chest as she squirted as well.

"She squirts?" Bucky asked in delight as Elizabeth relaxed back into the bedsheets, eyes bleary and dazed.

"Quite often." Steve chuckled. "She's very good at it."

"What a perfect fuck doll." Bucky purred, kissing her cheeks and Elizabeth whined at the teasing words.

"My turn." Steve said, unable to hold back any longer. He needed to fuck Bucky. Bucky had always taken care of him and now he wanted to reciprocate and take care of him this time around. They had barely had any time to fuck after he'd gotten the serum.

He was behind Bucky, grabbing his throat, about to push two fingers into Bucky's tight hole when Elizabeth panted out, "Wait."

Steve let go of Bucky, the two super soldiers coming around her in worry. "What's wrong doll?" Bucky demanded, thinking that it was something Elizabeth needed.

Elizabeth looked at Bucky and asked softly, "Do you need a safe word?"

Steve blinked and then looked at Bucky. He had never even thought of that.

"Safe word?" Bucky asked in confusion.

"Like a word to stop in case you get uncomfortable or freak out." Elizabeth said quietly, not looking at him anymore. She was blushing in embarrassment now and played with her fingers as she said, "Stevie and I don't know everything you went through at HYDRA. And if like. . . I don't know if anyone took advantage of you. . . but I don't want Stevie to trigger anything and then he feels bad and you feel bad and-"

Bucky kissed her deeply then, pulling her into his arms. Steve's heart was pounding. He had never even thought of that either. What if Bucky had been taken advantage of? Rumlow's smirking face popped into his head now. He could feel anger boiling in his blood just thinking about it.

"No doll." Bucky whispered. "Nothing like that ever happened. But thank you for being so considerate. Besides, I know Stevie would never hurt me." He cupped her face, "But, if it makes you feel better, if anything like that happens, I will say 'Winter', okay?"

Elizabeth nodded, still blushing. "Sorry."

"Nonsense Princess." Steve whispered. "I never even thought. . . good girl." He smiled gently.

Bucky smirked, pulling Steve in next. "C'mon punk. Gonna show me what you're made of now?"

Steve's eyes flashed and he started to smirk himself. "In a second." He leaned forward and kissed Elizabeth's lips in thanks for always taking care of them.

Then, he grabbed Bucky's throat again, pushing him forwards so that he was in front of Elizabeth. Steve pushed his fingers in, finding Bucky tighter than he remembered.

"Oh shit." Bucky panted, falling forwards so this cheek rested on Elizabeth's leg. She started to run her fingers through his long hair absentmindedly. "Oh your fingers feel so good Stevie. Fuck."

Steve carefully warmed him up, not wanting to hurt him. He took his sweet time as well, teasing Bucky with each new finger he added.

Finally, he kissed Bucky's shoulder. "You ready baby?"

"Yes." Bucky sighed in content.

Steve slowly pushed into him, and Bucky moaned, a sound which made Steve twitch and Elizabeth rubbed her thighs together, looking tempted to put her hand between her own legs and try to take care of herself. He shot her a warning glare.

Once he was fully inside Bucky, he guided Bucky so that Bucky had his back to Steve's chest and started to fuck him, making sure to keep that tight hold on his throat.

"Fuck." Bucky moaned, head falling back onto Steve's shoulder. "Oh fuck."

Elizabeth moved forwards, capturing Bucky's head between her lips, teasing his slit. Bucky shouted, hands flying out and catching her head. His fingers laced through her hair, undoing the braid that she had done for the wedding. Her hair came down in sheets and Bucky gripped tighter, pulling her fully onto his cock.

Steve set his brutal pace, not slowing down. Bucky was panting and twitching from their touch. "Ngh, Captain, please." Bucky panted out, shuddering in Steve's arms.

"Cum." Steve replied. He knew he was a sweeter lover, giving in to their demands even as they begged for permission. And he had missed Bucky greatly.

Bucky shouted and Elizabeth didn't let go of his cock until he finished. Steve filled Bucky up right then and there, before slowly pulling out and sliding off the bed to go and grab a washcloth.

He cleaned up Elizabeth and then Bucky, before taking care of himself and came back to the bedroom, finding Elizabeth cuddled up in Bucky's arms. He smiled, climbing onto the bed as well, kissing both of their foreheads.

"Hey Princess." Steve chuckled as she opened her eyes sleepily. Bucky kept his closed though.

"Hi Stevie." She smiled.

"You did so good with your arm. Anything hurt?" He asked, gently running a finger on the scarred side of her face.

She shook her head. "No pain."

He pecked her lips and chuckled darkly then, "Maybe tomorrow we can go out and Bucky and I can fit you for a collar. Keep you on a leash. Would you like that?"

"Fuck." Bucky groaned, opening his eyes. "I think she just came all over my leg."

Elizabeth blushed scarlet but nodded eagerly. "Yes sir."

"Sir? That's a new one." Steve chuckled, reaching over and turned the light off.

"Master?" Elizabeth teased now, and he felt her flesh hand grabbing his shoulder, attempting to pull him to them. He went easily so that she was sandwiched between the two of them.

"Careful doll." Bucky growled. "I think you're forgetting we have more stamina than most. So, stop the teasing unless you want us to fuck you into subspace."

"Sounds like fun Sergeant." Elizabeth teased now.

Bucky immediately shifted, sitting up and they immediately went into round four. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

318K 8.8K 34
‼️In middle of rewriting so just know where I write "{haven't edited past here}" that literally means I haven't edited past that part ‼️ Everyone in...
41.6K 1.2K 17
The winter soldier is trying his best to figure out who he is after running away from Hydra. He thinks he's doing ok staying hidden until he hears a...
139K 3.8K 49
(Y/N) (L/N), a normal girl who's life is just 'normal' might say. She's been living in a world of intertwined souls. A world where souls are the rea...
26.4K 410 9
The Littlest Avenger: Avengers Age-Regression (Future Dark/Yandere Avengers x Fem! OC) Start Date: June 30, 2023 Finished Date: Ongoing (Caregivers):...