Another Fight

Tony dropped you off outside of the large domed building where the Expo was taking place. Then he streaked towards the building like a comet.

You quickly put your earpiece in, turning it to Jarvis instead of Tony. "Jarvis, can you pull the fire alarms in these buildings?" You raced across the pavement in your trainers.

"Only in the buildings were the alarms are connected to the mainframe." Jarvis replied.

"Pull 'em." You said. "And then let me know which buildings I need to manually evacuate."

Tony suddenly burst out of the dome building and you heard gunfire and saw flares shooting up after him.

Building doors were slammed open and people streaked out in crowds, looking up, pointing, shouting. Glass was shattered, falling everywhere.

"Never mind, can you tell me which building Hammer is in?" You asked, pausing in the middle of the sidewalk. People rushed past you in every direction.

"The one Mr. Stark just exited Miss." Jarvis replied.

You nodded. That made sense.

You grabbed a police officers arm. "Sir, these people need to be evacuated. Mr. Justin Hammer's drones are out of control and on a rampage."

Fiery blasts into the crowd and screams punctuated your words. The police officer nodded and pulled out a walkie talkie and started to command orders.

Meanwhile, you ran, leaping the stairs two at a time before pushing past people to get into the main building. You ran around the backstage until you found Pepper, Natasha, and Justin Hammer.

Natasha had just finished pinning Justin Hammer and did a double take when she saw me, before pushing past.

"Move aside." Pepper said, leaning towards the guy who was working with the computers. "Tell me everything you know."

Justin looked exhausted and also looked like he was going to try and play everything off. He looked at you. "Who are you?" He demanded angrily.

"I'm Y/N, Tony's soulmate. I think you'd better stay where you are." You said, raising your hand to show the glowing mark underneath. They'd made kid versions of the glove, but you knew he could tell this was the real thing.

Pepper looked over at you, "Nice to meet you Y/N."

"Same to you Pepper." You said with a bit of a smile. "Thanks for taking care of me when I was just a little thing."

You could hear more screaming and you looked between Hammer and the doors. You knew you'd do better if you were outside. "Stay put." You warned and sprinted for the doors.

You watched one of the robots stomp up to a little kid wearing an Iron Man mask. You cursed as the kid didn't move.

You knew the robots must have some sort of facial recognition software, looking for either Tony Stark or Iron Man's face. The kid, wearing the mask, was now a target.

You took off running. You were amazing at running and you were amazing at jumping and dodging while running.

You leaped off the stairs, rolling on your shoulder, and then tackled the kid from the side, lifting your glove and actually shooting the robot right in the chest. The robot exploded as Tony came swooping past, the blow jerking your arm a little.

"Nice Y/N!" Tony shouted and you kept the kid down until all of the other robots had passed by you, flying after Tony.

Now, you let the kid up, taking his mask off his face and handed it to him. "Get out of here kid. Find your parents, a police officer, or at least somewhere safe to hide."