Find You || Kirishima x Reader

By crownedcupid

"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, r... More

Introduction
~1~
~2~
~3~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
!Not A Chapter!
~19~

~4~

2.1K 50 16
By crownedcupid

~The Next Day~

I laid there, wide awake. I haven't slept in what seems like forever. Everything is just too overwhelming. Everytime I even attempt to sleep, the memories just keep running back. The voices. The images. It's too much.

I just want to know where I'm being taken to...A new cell? A new base? I don't think they'd sell me...right?

I sigh as I sit up, rubbing my head. 'Hopefully I'll have a real bed in the new place'  I run my hands through my hair untangling what I can. I might be held captive, but that doesn't mean I want too many tangles in my hair. 

I don't even know why I care about it, it's not like anyone will see it. It's also not making me look any better, I already know I have dirt and wounds all over me..

I stand up and walk over to the bars and look over to the door in the far corner. It's unlocked. 'Master must be around. Maybe talking to the guards' I stay standing there, hands to my sides, looking down to the ground

I hear loud stomping coming my way and take a deep breath 'Here we go again...'

"Hello 062." I hear a raspy voice call out to me. I head snaps up and I see a boy in all black with light blue hair creepily smiling at me. 'I've never seen him here. He must be sent by master'

I nod and stand straight. He starts to chuckle, "Master has taught you well.." 'Master..? Only subjects call him that..' I tilt my head and raise my eyebrow a bit. 

"You can call me Shigaraki. I'm Masters' apprentice..." He grabs the bars, "His successor!" I flinch at the hostile voice he gained suddenly and move back. I see him reach behind him and pull out keys, more specifically, the keys to my cell...

He unlocks it and immediately ties my hands before I could even react. I look at him with wide eyes. No ones allowed to touch me except for Master. I try to get out of his grasp as he hits me on the head, knocking me to the ground.

"Don't be disobedient!" He grabbed my chin, weirdly with only four fingers as I glare at him. "Do you want me to report this to Master?!" I shake my head aggressively as he starts to laugh. 

"My, My 062...I thought you were better than this..." I quickly turn my head and see him...Master.

He walks over to me and grabs the rope from Shigaraki's hand. "I taught you better than this!" He smacked me. "Get up!" I quickly got off my feet as he pulled me up to rush me. He began to pull me over to the training room as Shigaraki starts laughing again, following us. Shutting him out, I focus on Master. He mumbles, "...you're going to wish you were dead..." I look down, knowing what was going to happen.

Master throws me into the room as him and Shigaraki walk in. I stumble, quickly positioning myself to fight. It wasn't rare to see Master attack me right when we got in. To my suprise, he stayed where he was as he discussed something with Shigaraki. They were too far to hear, but both of them were smiling, I knew that wasn't a good sign. 

Suddenly, Shigaraki ran to me as I saw Master stretching out his arm. I ran as fast as I could. I have no Idea what his quirk is. He kept swinging at me. I kept dodging. 'Is this really Masters' successor?'

Suddenly, something grabbed me back and stabbed into my arm. I look back and see it was master, his arm now elongated into a barbed-wire sort of feeling. I see a hand come towards me. It was Shigaraki's. He grabbed onto my shoulder. I was confused at first, that is until my arm felt like it was falling off. I screamed in agony and attempted to fall onto the ground but Master held me up by the arm. My shoulder was slowly disintegrating. He finally let go, stopping the disintegration before it got to the point where my arm becomes immobile. Master threw me across the ground as my held onto my shoulder.

"Get up! It doesn't hurt!" Master yelled as he threw more wire at me. I quickly rolled out of the way and got up. 'He's right..it doesn't hurt...I'm just being weak..' I ran in a circle around the room, creating more and more smoke. I create a pole out of smoke and make it into a solid. I swing it around, making a plan as I run after Shigaraki. I hit him in the stomach, sending him flying and sliding on the floor.

I ran after him just as Master stopped me by creating a wall out of concrete from the floor. I stumbled backwards and made slight daggers out of smoke. I stab the daggers into the concrete, using them to help me climb the wall. I get to the top and I send some over to Master. He, of course, sends them away with wind, coming back to me. I jump out of the way, doing flips and dodging some with just moving my body, all while on the top of the wall. I look back to Shigaraki and see him standing now. I send daggers to him as I form another pole. 

Seeing him distracted gave me the change to jump down and grab his arm. Without giving him the chance to think, I elbowed him in the face, making him fall to the ground, holding his bloody nose.

I hear clapping, which means the training is over. I let out a sigh of relief as Master walks over to us. 

"Well done. I see you're finally using those daggers I taught you to make." I nodded and made more, holding them in my hand. He nodded and attempted to grab them, but I made them back into smoke just as he did. 

He smirks. "Oh my, i didn't know you could do that." I nod again and send the smoke away, looking back at Shigaraki.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." 'I can assure you, I was not worrying about that at all.' I look back to Master and bow.

"I'll miss training you 062." I look back up to him with wide eyes. 

"Oh! Did I not mention?" I shook my head and he laughs. "You'll find out soon enough 062. Now, Tomura, stand up, we're going." He grabs my wrist and ties them with rope again. Shigaraki gets up and we start to walk over to the door. 'What did he mean he'll miss training me? Am I going  back to Fire? Have I gotten so weak that he'll have to start my training all over again?!'

We got back to the cell and Master puts me into my cell, but this time, he joins me in it. 

"I'll miss having our fun, Y/n." He pats my head with a smile. My eyes widen. 'Y/N?! What's going on'

"I'll see you again, I promise." Suddenly I feel a cloth wrap around my mouth. I try to scream, only for it to be muffled as soon as it left my mouth, tears brimming out my eyes for the first time in a while. 'No! This can't be happening again! Please!'

I reach out to Master, just as I did to my brother years ago, only to have him smile and wave at me. My vision went black, as all sound was stopped immediately.

~Two days later~

I opened my eyes to feel a soft thing under me. It didn't take me long to realize I was on a bed. An actual bed! I looked around the room. 'This doesn't look like a room at the base...Where am I?'

It was dark, but I could make out that it was a simple room. The walls were a splotchy color. The bed was right in the middle of the small room, up against a wall. The sheets were white and the was a side table next to it. There was what looked like a small lamp. The bed wasn't big. It could only fit one person, but that was more than enough for me. The floors were checkered, I think a light color.

I sat up and walked over to the lamp, attempting to turn it on, but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching. I jumped into the bed and hide under the blanket, only my eyes peeking out.

The door unlocked and then opened. The open door let in the light, blinding me. I opened my eyes back up to see a man with short brown hair and a fluffy purple and green jacket. His face was covered with a mask, just like mine was. Only, his mask was shaped like a red and yellow bird beak while mine was a regular black mask. 

"Good morning, 062." He said. He sounded...sweet? I can't trust him. There's something going on. I nodded at him. "Oh, right. I forgot you don't speak. Even better!" He grinned at me.

I tilted my head. "Is there anything you would like to make you more comfortable. 'I don't like the dark...' I looked over to the lamp. 

He walked over to it and tried to turn it on. He let out a frustrated sigh when it wouldn't turn on. He called out someone's name, but I couldn't make out what it was. A man with a brown and yellow mask wearing all white came in. He did something to the lamp and suddenly it turned on. I looked around the room as the man walks away. 

"There you go, 062. Anything else?" I looked at him and shook my head. I know he's trying to gain my trust, but I'm not letting my guard down. Why would they wear mask if they're not trying to hide something? He smiled and walked away. 

I got up and looked around, everything now clear. The walls were a splotchy light blue and the floor was checkered with light grey and a muted blue. There was no window, explaining why it was so dark.

It looked nice...Too nice. I began to look closer into the corners. That's when I saw it. 'I knew it...' There was small cameras in every corner, four in total. There's eyes on me at all times.

I sighed and went back to the bed. 'I wonder if there's anyone else here...'

I close my eyes, finally feeling like I was going to get sleep for the first time without having to exhaust myself.

~The next day~

"062~!" I open my eyes to see bird man standing at the door. "Finally! You're awake!" I nod.

"Now come on, get up! We have something to do!" I tilted my head as I stood up, walking over to him. I put out my arms, waiting to have them tied. 

He looks down to me. "Hm? Oh! No, no, I don't touch people. But that doesn't mean you can just run now, I have my men following behind us."

I nod my head as he leads me out the room. I walk next to him. Looking behind me, I see three people, all with masks on. 

I look straight forward again, analyzing where I am. The walls and floor matched, both a light grey with a tint of blue. Looking up, there were pipes running around everywhere. It honestly felt like with were going in circles constantly.

After a few twists and turns, we got to where we were supposed to be. It was an entirely empty room. The walls and floors were the same as before. The space was huge. You'd be out of breath trying to run halfway across. 'This doesn't look good..'

I snapped out of it to see the men going to every exit and standing in front of it, blocking off. I looked back at birdman.

"It's time to see what you can really do, Y/n Bakugo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 996 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
2.2K 43 25
I grew up in a loving home. My twin brother, Izuku Midoriya, was obsessed with All Might. I wasn't obsessed with All Might though, I was obsessed wit...
7.1K 230 28
DISCONTINUED! This is my first story so please ignore all the mistakes that I make and sorry for my bad English A person who's mostly smiling, shy an...
1.9K 57 28
This is a story of how you became a Kirishima. (He is your brother) With a past that you are unable to share, you follow your brother as he attends U...