I'm a villainous guy.

By DJjammer

Soul was a lone wolf, a solo villain, making his own in the world, that is, until he gets caught up with the... More

Main cast.
Souls description.
Prologue- coffee meeting with the devil.
Chapter 1- First mission.
Chapter 2- Karaoke chaos.
Chapter 3- Sun's out, all the f#$king guns out.
Chapter 4- lizard love and the creepy stalker.
1K VIEWS.
Chapter 5: VIVA LAS VEGAS.
Chapter 6: Boo-lldozing.
Villain talk 1: Sir pentious.
Chapter 7- The VVV, part 1: An old friend.
Halloween special: Fears given form.
Chapter 8-The VVV, part 2: Lizard vs the nerd (with a special guest appearance).
Chapter 9- Bienvenida a la fiesta.
Valentines special: Demencias trial.
Chapter 11- Guns, bears and explosions, what the f $#&.

Chapter 10- Lyle, lyle, cro-co-dile.

864 12 52
By DJjammer

" Credit to Geo-devourer for helping me with this chapter".

" Black hat manor".

The scene opens in on demi checking out her newly reformed axe next to flug who was busy mixing vials of liquids together.

Demi- Looks like it's sturdy, wow, soul is powerful.

Flug- I was a little more impressed with you and the fact that you could use those abilities as well.

Demi- "shrugs" Soul can let anyone use those spikes, you gotta have a lot of physical endurance to be able to control it.

Flug- "huffs" Well "flexs his arms" im sure I could handle it.

Demi just stared as she got up, walked over to him and lightly flicked his stomach.

Flug- "clutches gut" Urg, WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME.

Demi- Helpful advice doc, hit the gym.

Flug- Psh, the gym is for people who want to make up mind for muscle.

Demi-.......Your incapable of getting muscles, aren't you.

Flug- Very much so.

Demi went back to checking her blade as flug just grumbled, he grabbed a vial of purple liquid and a vial of orange liquid.

Flug- Careful, careful-

Demi- DAMMIT.

" BOOM".

Demi- There's a crack.

Flug, now covered in ash, coughed off smoke as he stared down at his now destroyed vials. He shook with anger as he turned to demi.

Flug- WILL YOU PLEASE JUST GO BOTHER SOUL.

Demi- Whatever, been wanting to see him and my baby anyway.

She got up and walked out as flug sighed and began to recreate the experiment. He grabbed 2 fresh vials and be-

Demi- FORGOT TO GIVE YOU THIS.

" BAM".

Flug fell back as demi tossed a vial at his face.

Flug-.......I've given up, let the world take me now.

" BAM".

A shelf fell on him.

Flug- I WASN'T SERIOUS.

" Souls music room".

Soul- No, GAH.

He slammed his head down on the keys of the piano as sighed in defeat. Soul had been trying to come up with a new song ever since black hat had been pushing them for better commercial ideas, something on the piano, he felt like there was something amazing he could make, but nothing was lighting that spark. He had spent the last two days trying in the music room, a room where all the musical instruments and recording devices were stored, they even had a recording booth.

Soul- Gah, this isn't working.

He looked over to see Lyle curled up on top of the piano.

Soul- "sighs" At least I have something cute to look at to make me feel better.

He nuzzle the top of Lyle head with his finger as the baby crocodile purred at it, he then suddenly sneezed and almost fell off when doul caught him and placed him back.

Soul- "laughing" You goof.

He wasn't wearing his gear since he was starting to feel more comfortable showing his face to flug and demi, he was still getting used to the feeling of not wearing a mask 24/7. Soul looked back down at the keys and tried again, he started off good, it felt like he finally had something.....until he hit a wrong key.

Soul- DAMMIT.

He turned away and held his head in his hands as he groaned in pain.

Soul- Gah, what is this missing, it's something so small, yet so important.

He was about to get up and get a drink when-
.
.
.
.
.
" la la la la la".

He froze, he looked around to see what could have made that noise.

" la la la la la".

There it was again, it was....singing, he then realized something as he slowly turned and looked up. Lyle was looking down at him.

Lyle-......... 🎵 La la la la la🎵.

Soul- l-lyle, you can....sing.

Lyle slightly nodded as soul just stared in awe as he laughed histarically in pure joy.

Soul- All the crocodiles we could have got, with our luck we got a smart one that's able to sing, what are the odds, wait......C-c......can you speak.

Lyle just looked at him for a minute, then-

Lyle- 🎵 You got me going Loco, Loco Loco Loco, crazy for your llloooovvveee🎵.

Suddenly, it was like an explosion went off in his brain as he suddenly found what was missing.

Soul- I got it, HOLY CRAP I GOT IT.

He turned to the keys and pushed one.

Soul- 🎵 You can pack your bags and start skipping town, hang up that hat when the show shuts down, but when the world says you ain't quite "world renowned", don't count yourself our yet.

Lyle- 🎵 la la la la la.

Soul- 🎵 When you hit that lonely and lowest low, well up's the only way left to go, your meant to reinvent the show, so ain't you glad we met.

Lyle stood up and started dancing to the song.

Soul- 🎵 Turn that "slams piano shut" dull 'n dusty solo to a dazzling duet "picks up lyle".

Lyle- 🎵 La la la la la.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 la la la la la, la la la la la.

They move over to a mirror that was angled weirdly so it made them look small.

Soul- 🎵 Maybe we started pretty small, but take a look at us now.

Lyle- 🎵 Take a look at us now.

Soul places lyle on his head as he kicks over a lamp, the light making their shadow seem huge.

Soul- 🎵 Suddenly standing ten feet tall, take a look at us now.

Lyle- 🎵 Take a look at us now.

Soul slides lyle onto the piano seat as they started dancing.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 Though we had no way to stay afloat, we were scared they'd say it was all she wrote, we're ending on a sky-high note sssooommmeehhhooww.

Soul-🎵 Buddy, you-were-all-it-took.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 So take a look at us now.

Demi walked in carrying a tray of food and some drinks.

Demi- How's my two favourite boys do-

She then sees what's going on as she drops the food in pure shock as her jaw hangs open.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 When that perfect plans goin off the rails, a heap of trouble is on our tails, it's time, to polish up those scales, and give it all you got.

Soul- 🎵 "points to lyle" If your out of step.

Lyle- 🎵 "spins and points to soul" If your out of sync.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 If you care too much what those critics think, well, when you find your missing link, they don't get a second thought.

Soul zaps a spotlight as it shines on them as they dance.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 Cause in the center of the spotlight, we just might have found our spot.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 " Leaps off the piano seat" Tryin our luck with every leap, take a look at us now, take a look at us now, the road could be steady, could be steep, take a look at us now, take a look at us now.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 Thought we might be sunk upon first glance, well who'd a thunk that we had a chance, and life could be a song and dance sssssoommmeeehhhooww.

Soul- 🎵 Buddy, you-were-all-it-took.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 So take a look at us now.

Soul leaped onto the stage as he looked at Lyle in his hands.

Soul- 🎵 So even when your terrified, just smile a smile a mile wide, cause bud when you and I collide "places a small top hat on lyle and a regular on in himself" standing side by side.

Soul- 🎵 we're gonna take a great big bow "both of them bow while tipping their top hats" wont'cha take a look at us, nnnnnnoooowwwww.

Soul- 🎵 Give us a spotlight and a crowd, take a look at us now, ready to sing our sing outloud, take a look at us now.

Lyle and soul tap danced along the stage while demi just watched, still frozen.

Soul- 🎵 Wont'cha take a look at us.

Lyle- 🎵 Take a look at us.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 " Slides to the end of the stage on their knees" Take a look at us nnnnnnoooowwwwwwwww.

Soul and lyle just stayed kneeling, huffing and puffing as they tried to get some air back into their lungs before-

"Clap, clap,clapclapclapclapclap".

They turn to see demi crackhead speed clapping for them as she whistled.

Demi- WWWWWOOOOOOO, THAT WAS AMAZING.

Soul laughed as he picked up lyle and walked over to her, she scooped up lyle and hugged him.

Demi- I KNEW YOU WERE SPECIAL, you mama's little singer, aren't you.

She tickled his stomach as lyle rolled around laughing.

Demi- How is this even possible.

Soul- Well, you know how people can be born naturally with super powers.

Demi- Yeah.

Soul- Well, during my league days, there were rumors about animals starting to be born and exhibiting signs of super powers, like horses that can run faster than others, spiders with acid webs, even dolphins that can talk.

Demi- "shivers" I don't trust those evil bastards.

Soul looked down at Lyle as he got really excited.

Soul- We gotta go show flug this, lyle could help us with the commercials, a singing crocodile, this is gonna make us big.

Demi- Yeah, flugs definitely going to believe us.

" Timeskip brought to you by chibi demi dancing with chibi lyle".

Flug- I don't believe you.

Soul/demi- WHAT?!?!.

They just stared dumbfounded at flug who didn't even look up from his work.

Flug- Please, out of all the pranks you guys pull, this is your worst yet.

Soul- DUMBASS, WE SAW HIM SING.

Demi- THE DID A WHOLE MUSICAL NUMBER, A-MUSICAL-NUMBER.

Flug sighed as he slammed down his tools and turned to them, unamused.

Flug- Let's get the record straight, your tell me the baby crocodile, the one one you two bought from a shady alleyway in Mexico, can't talk, but can sing a duet with you as you make it up perfectly, I call bullshit.

Soul turned to lyle who was just stating at them, twiddling his thumbs.

Soul- Come on lyle, show him, la la la la la la.

Lyle-..........

Demi- Come on baby, it's fine.

Lyle-........"squeaks".

Everyone stared as lyle just stood their, his arms at his side while he looked at the ground, his expression turning sad.

Demi- Aawww, he has stage fright.

She scratched his head as he purred into it.

Flug- As I said, bullshit.

Demi stopped and turned to flug as he went back to wipping down his workspace, growling.

Demi- HE-CAN-SING, NOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY IT OR DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU YOUR PLACE.

Flug-......."turns to soul" is it that time of the month again already.

" BAM".

Demi- SAY THAT AGAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Soul just leaned back and watched as demi began to beat the hell out of flug as the sounds of crashing and equipment being broken could be heard, lyle meanwhile, walked away, feeling like he let down his family.

Flug- "trying to crawl away" SOUL, HELP ME.

Soul- "popping popcorn" You brought this upon yourself flug, time to take your ass whooping like a man.

Flug- BUT IM NOT A MAN, IM A COWARD, AND I DO NOT LIKE PAIN.

Demi- "grabs his legs" OH NO YOU DONT.

Flug- "in girly voice" HHHEEELLPPP MMMMMEEEE.

Soul- "eating popcorn" Just go limp, she'll think you passed out from the pain.

Lyle sighed as he headed for the way down from the table when he suddenly slipped over some soap from the sponge flug was using to clean, he slipped across the table as he collided with flugs vials, causing them to crash to the ground as lyle landed next to them, he looked up just as a vial with glowing green liquid in it fell over, pouring down to lyle as he opened his mouth in shock, the liquid falling into his mouth.

Soul had finished his popcorn as he watched flug drag himself back to him while waving a white flag, his body all twisted and beat to hell and his face all banged up and his goggles shattered.

Flug- I-i......surrender.

Demi- "dusts off her hands" Don't talk shit unless you can back it up.

She then turned to the counter as she looked around.

Demi- Where's lyle.

Soul got up and looked around when he looked down to see Lyle lying on the floor around the vials.

Soul- LYLE.

He picked him up and brought him over to the table, he set him demi rushed over.

Demi- WHAT HAPPENED.

Soul- I-i went over and saw him lying on the ground, he must've slipped and knocked over flugs chemicals.

Demi turned to flug and growled, her eyes turning to slits as her mouth began to foam and her hair puffed up.

Flug- "tear rolls down his cheek" Mommy.

Demi- "picks him up" WHAT WAS IN THERE, WAS IT ACID, IS MY BABY BOY GOING TO MELT, I WILL RIP YOUR DI-

Flug- IT WASENT ACID, all of it was harmless, those vials where my test for neutralizing deadly liquids, worst case scenario he gets a small stomach ache for the next few days.

Demi growled at him, then sighed as she tossed him away. She scooped up lyle as he groaned into her hand.

Demi- Poor baby, let's take him to bed.

She and soul walked out as flug pulled himself up, sighing as he reached over and grabbed the broom, not noticing the green liquid eating away at the floor next to him.

" Demis room".

Demi gently placed lyle down onto his tiny makeshift bed as she tucked him in.

Demi- Get better soon little cutie.

She kissed his head as she walked out with soul in tail.

Demi- Ugh, what is it gonna take for flug to realize that were telling the truth.

Soul- Don't listen to him, important thing is that we know.

Demi slowly nodded as she hung her head, soul frowned as he thought for a minute.

Soul- Hey, wanna go watch your comfort show.

Demi perked up instantly.

Demi- AMPHIBIA.

Soul- With popcorn, soda and pizza, everything you love to get your mind off this.

Demi hugged him as she kissed his face repeatedly.

Demi- BEST-BOYFRIEND-EVER.

Soul- "chuckles" Love you too greenie.

He kisses her as they head off towards his room, meanwhile, Lyle was tossing and turning in his bed as he groaned in pain, his body glowing a teal green, suddenly, he fell off the bed and knocked over a lamp as a silhouette showed a large creature growing bigger and bigger as it opened its long mouth to reveal multiple large sharp teeth as it roared.

" Timeskip brought to you by chibi flug scrubbing down his lab in a hairnet".

Soul and demi sat on the couch, snuggled underneath a blanket with snacks and drinks all around as they watched amphibia.

Demi- "Peter griffin laugh in her voice" Frog racisisum.

Soul reached over to the snack bowl, only to find nothing in it.

Soul- Oop, we're out of snacks.

Demi- I'm gonna go make some bacon, cheese and bacon ranch sandwiches, see you in a few babe.

She kissed him on the cheek as she got up and walked to the kitchen, she walked over to the fridge, not noticing the vent beside her opening and something large falling out. She opened the fridge and grabbed an armful of stuff and shut the door with her foot, she placed everything on the counter and began to make the sandwiches, meanwhile, something stared at her out of sight, it's vision was red with it seeing the heat coming off her.

Demi- Oop, forgot the mayo.

She walked over to the fridge and opened it, the figure was now behind her, slowly walking towards her.

Demi- Mmmm, mayo, mayo, where is that stupid mayo, HEY FLUG, IS SOUR CREAM A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR MAYO.

Flug- I DON'T KNOW, I NEVER TRIED SOUR CREAM.

The figure was now looming over demi, slime was dripping off of large sharp teeth.

Demi- NEVER MIND, I "turns around" FO........und......it.

She looked forward to see a large scaley chest, the thing towarded over her, she looked up.....and screamed.

Demi- AAAAAAHHHH.

The thing scappered off as she tossed the mayo at it, soul, Flug and 505 came running into the kitchen.

Soul- WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED, I BROUGHT THE FLAMETHROWER.

Flug looked down to see the broken mayo jar.

Flug- Was the date expired.

Demi- NO, s-some-THING snuck up behind me, it was huge and scaley, it was bigger then the fridge, it ran off when I screamed.

Flug sighed as he lowered his ray gun.

Flug- Demi, you honestly think something that big can sneak past our state of the art defenses, a fly can't buzz in here without setting off a laser cannon.

Just then, a fly buzzed into the kitchen, only for a hidden wall laser to blast it.

Flug- HA, point in case.

Demi- I know what I saw.

" CRASH".

They all jumped as the sound of intems falling rang out from the hall.

Soul- What was that.

They rushed out and ran down the hall, they looked to see scratch marks along the walls as they ran until they reached-

Flug- The freezer room.

They opened to door to see that the room was almost pitch black.

Soul-......Yeah, I've seen too many horror movies to know where this is going.

Flug- Well someone needs to go and look.

Soul/demi-...........

" 2 minutes later".

" SLAM".

Flug- NO, PLEASE, I DONT WANNA DIE.

Soul- Just find the creature flug, you'll be fine, just find out what it is and we'll let you out.

Flug just whimpered as he looked around the dark frozen wasteland of a freezer, he tapped his shoulder as an arm mounted flashlight popped out, giving him some vigilance, he slowly walked through the place, looking left and right as he dodged the meathooks hanging from the ceiling.

" CHOMP, SLURP, CRUNCH".

Flug froze as he heard the sounds of wet meat being torn apart and the crunching of bones.

Flug- Please let it just be a big rat, please let it just be a big rat.

He slowly turned the corner to where they were keeping some meat that had recently acquired ( black hat industry's is not required by law to reveal the origins of said meat) and watched as a giant creature ripped through the carcass, it ripped a bone off and bit the bone like it was a snack.

Flug- Oh god.

He tried to get a good look at it, but it was just to dark, so he slowly readied his tranquilizer gun and aimed it.....only to see the creature was gone.

Flug- What.

Suddenly, the smell of rancid meat and swamp water wafted right next to him as he felt hot breath going down his neck, he turned to see the maw of the creature and its glowing white eyes.

Flug- Clever girl.

" Outside".

Soul and demi were playing poker on the floor while they waited.

Soul- Royal flush, so, how do you think it's going.

Demi- I'm sure he's fine, go fish.

Soul- No demi, we're playing poker.

Demi-.......draw four?.

Soul- -_-.....No, how you play is-

Flug- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

Soul and demi shot up they heard the sound of flug screaming. The sound of lasers could be heard, along with the crashing of racks and roaring.

Flug- OH MY GOD, ITS EVERYWHERE.

Soul- FLUG, WHATS GOING ON.

Flug- AAAAHHH, BACK, BACK YOU VILE BEAST.

Demi- FLUG, JUST COWER INTO A BALL, IT MAY THINK YOUR TOO PATHETIC TO EAT.

Flug- " Crash" THERES SO MUCH BLOOD, CHRIST HOW AM I STILL ALIVE, THE HUMAN BODY IS AMAZING.

Soul- DEMI, HELP ME WITH THE DOOR.

They grabbed the door and started to open it when they were thrown back as it flew off the hinges, the pushed it off then as they watched the creature scapper down the hall.

Soul- AFTER IT.

They ran after it, along with flug who stumbled after them, limping and his clothes tattered.

Flug- "deep breathing" I have stared death in the face.......IM NEVER GONNA DIE "runs after them" AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

They followed the creature as it ran straight through a walk and busted through a door, it bobbed and weaved through the facility as they tried to keep up with it.

Soul- ITS HEADING FOR THE HANGER.

The creature burst through the hanger doors and leaped into the air.......as it came crashing down on souls car.

Soul- NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO.

He looked in shock as he stared at the mangled remains of his car.

Soul-............"lightning shooting from him" That fuckers gonna fry.

He spotted the creature running and blasted a volt of lightning at him, the creature dodged with incredible speed, soul got in the middle of the room and began to blast in all directions, the creature ducked and dodged as soul blasted the hanger to bits, flug then ran in as he watched the carnage unfold.

Flug- WHERE IS IT.

Soul then shot a bolt, finally hitting the creature, sending it tumbling into the tool space.

Soul- Okay, Demi, you and I w-

Flug- FACE ME COWARD, FOR I AM FLUG, DESTROYER OF WORLDS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

Soul- FLUG WAIT.

But flug was charging straight at where the monster fell.

Flug- I FEAR NO MAN, I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DEATH.

Flug leaped into the pile as the sounds of struggling could be heard, then, flug suddenly appeared as he flew up up from the pile.

Flug- I WAS WRONG, FEAR SUCKS, HHHHEEEELLPPP.

" BAM".

A giant, scaley tail smacked him across the room into a nearby oil barrel, covering him in oil. Demi and soul watched as the creature slowly rose up out of the mess of tools, it was a large, scaley green crocodile, it stood on its two hind legs, it's arms and legs were huge and it had white eyes, bit it seemed to be able to see just fine.

Demi/soul- LYLE?!?!?!.

Flug- THAT THINGS LYLE, THERES NO WAY.

Demi-.......A mother always knows.

Lyle- RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH.

Lyle rushed at the two as they dodged, soul slide to the side as he watched demi dodge lyles swipes at her.

Lyle- CRUSH-KILL.

Demi- Lyle, it's me, mama, please, I don't wanna hurt you.

Lyle seemed to stop and hesitate as he looked down at demi.......BEFORE FLUG SHOT AT HIM WITH A BET GUN, lyle rolled around in pain as the net shocked him, knocking him to the ground unconscious.

Soul- FLUG, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Flug- What, we got him, dont we.

Demi marched over and grabbed flug by the collar.

Demi- Open or closed, you pick.

Soul- Demi, don't.

Flug- "sighs in relief" Thank y-

Soul- We need him to fix lyle.

Demi glared at flug before pulling him in close.

Demi- You pull something like this again, and I swear when I'm done, you won't need to worry about wearing a bag anymore, your body will be in 10 times worst shape then your face.

Flug whimpered as demi dropped him to the ground, they walked over to the unconscious lyle, he began to figit as he growled in his sleep. Demi bent down and began to rub his head.

Demi- Ssshhh, it's okay sweetie, mama demencias here, hey, do you guys think we should give him a name when he's like this.

Soul- I'm hoping we can turn him back, but sure.

Demi- What about......leatherhead.

Flug- Why leatherhead.

Demi- Cause his head feels like leather.

Soul- How did this happen, one minute he's little, the next he's larger then 505.

Flug took out a needle and took a blood sample from lyle, it was red, but with glowing teal liquid mixed in with it.

Flug- As I feared, lyle must've accidently injested my new mutagen serum, it was supposed to create monsters for black hat to sell.

Demi- So how do we reverse it and get me cute cinnamon bun of a child back.

Flug-........."sucks teeth" Iiiiiiiiiiii.....don't know.

Demi/soul- WHAT !?!?!?!?!?!?.

Flug- It was still in production, the batch he drank was a batch I haven't yet tested, and thanks to demi setting that little fire before as revenge for lyles own accident-

Demi- I set things on fire "sticks out tongue".

Flug- -I won't be able to make anything for at least 5-8 months.

Demi- WHAT.

As demi began to go off at flug, he voice seemed to stir lyle......as he opened his eyes.

Demi- -CHOP IT UP LIKE BABY CARROTS, COOK IT F-

" SNAP".

They all freeze and slowly turn to see the now free leatherhead glaring down at them.

Flug-........"pulls treat out of his pocket" Dog biscuit.

Soul- We're dead.

Lh- KKKKKKKIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL.

Flug- RRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNN.

" Cue looney tunes chase scene".

Leather chased then into a hallway with a bunch of doors, demi and soul took one while flug and 505 took separate ones, leather followed flug into his room, they then come out with leather chasing demi into another room while soul and flug run into the same room while 505 opens a door, then slams it shut. Then they come out with flug chasing leather, only for leather to turn around and run after flug, them they all come out of a door riding on leathers shoulders into another room.

Demi is then seen crawling through the vents as leather was on her tail. She then falls from an open grate onto the floor below.

Soul- DEMI.

She looks over to see soul and flug near the door to his lab, she rushed in with leather on her tail, she leaped through the door as they slammed it shut, causing leather to slam into it. Everyone took a moment to gasp for air.

Soul- "panting" o-kay, whats-the-plan.

Flug- I-i may be able to knock him out with the new coliform mist I've been working on.

Demi- IT BETTER NOT HURT HIM.

Flug- It'll be fine.

" BAM".

They turned to see a new fist imprint on the door.

Flug- HOW STRONG IS HE.

Soul- I'D RATHER NOT FIND OUT.

They each rushed to a hiding place as leather busted down the door, he looked around at the empty room as the gang tried to stay quiet. Flug slowly reached for the canister with the mist in it, suddenly leather whipped his head around as flug froze, he slowly crawled over the desk and leaned right over flug, flug tried to slow his breathing.....when a glob of slime dropped from leathers mouth onto his face.

Flug began to freak out and tried to shake his head as soul and demi shook their heads. He grumbled as he tried to stay still, leather growled deeply.....as he slowly slunk away.

Flug- "quietly sighs".

" BAM".

Lh- KKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL.

Flug- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Leather tossed the table to the other side of the lab, flug raised the canister and sprayed leather with the gas.

Flug- HAHA, TAKE THAT.

Leather then slowly appeared out of the mist, grabbed the canister with two fingers and tossed it away, impaling it into the wall.

Flug- "eyes go small" Mother.

Then this happens-

Flug- uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.

Soul- Jesus.

Demi- "holding phone" WWWWWWOOOORRRRLLLLLDDDD SSSSSTTTTTTAAAARRRRR.

Leather then rushed at demi as she blocked leathers bite with her axe, tossing him to aside. Soul watched the fight trying to think of a way to get through to lyle.

Soul- Come on Soul, think, think.

Flug- "still on the floor" He may not sing, but he can sure fucking punch, ow, my bones.

Soul-.......flug, if you weren't a guy and I was into you, I would kiss your ight now.

He ran over to leather who had demi pinned against a wall, his fist raised.

Demi- Lyle........please.

Leather seemed to hesitate, then raor as he-

Soul- 🎵 Maybe we started pretty small, take a look at us now.

Leather froze, his fist an inch from demis face, he slowly turned to soul who took his mask off.

Leather-...........🎵 Take...a...look at-us-now.

Soul and demi slowly smiled as leather seemed to calm down, flug crawled up to his desk as he stared in awe.

Flug- A-singing-crocodile.

Soul- 🎵 Suddenly standing ten feet tall, take a look now.

Lyle- "eyes turn back to normal" 🎵 Take a look at us now.

Soul and demi laughed as lyle dropped demi and ran over and hugged soul.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 Though we had no way to stay afloat, we were scared they'd say it was all she wrote "they start dancing" we're ending on a sky-high note sssssooommmeeehhooowww.

Soul- "playfully jabs his arm" 🎵 Buddy you-were-all-it-took.

Soul/lyle- 🎵 So take a look at us nnnnnnoooowwwwwwww.

Demi whistled and clapped as she ran over and hugged lyle.

Demi- THATS MY BOY.

Lyle hugged her as his body seemed to slowly shrink until he was about the size of a regular sized crocodile.

" Without the scarf".

Soul- Holy-, you've gotten big buddy.

Lyle grabbed him and demi and hugged them tight.

Soul- Aw, it's okay buddy, you couldn't control it.

Demi- Were not mad.

Lyle let them go as demi held his face.

Demi- Who could be mad at that face, no one.

Flug- Amazing, a singing crocodile that can turn to and from a giant mutated crocodile, he could be invaluable for our missions.

Soul turned to lyle.

Soul- What do you say bud, wanna join team villainous.

Lyle nodded quickly as he smiled.

Soul- Welcome to the team buddy.

Lyle then turned to flug and walked over to him.

Flug- "cowering" PLEASE DONT EAT ME.

He then felt something wrap around him, he slowly opened his eyes to see Lyle hugging him.

Flug-......."slowly pats him" g-good crocodile.

Soul- so, I guess we're gonna have to train him on how to control his other form.

Flug- NO TODAY.........I've been through enough, plus-

He pointed to the lab that was torn to pieces.

Demi- Oh come on, it's ain't that bad.

" CCCCCCCRRRREEAAAAAKKKK, BBAAAMM".

Flugs monitors, shelves and other things all fell down and crashed to the ground.

Demi-........I Mena it could be worse.

Flug- Just.....take the rest of the day off, I'll clean up and send some bots to repair the car and garage.

The gang nodded as the lizard family walked off, leaving flug and 505, who was now for some reason in a maid outfit, in the lab.

Flug- Okay bud, let's get to work.

" Timeskip brought to you by chibi demi riding on chibi lyles shoulders".

Soul was passed out in the bed while lyle was curling up in his new couch in the corner, demi was riffling through the nightstand drawers until she found what she was looking for.

Demi- Perfect.

She walked over to Lyle and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around as demi pulled out a red scarf with a gold hat emblem on it.

Demi- It was for when you grew up, but, well, you already grew up.

She wrapped it around his neck and tied it, she smiled as he kissed his cheek.

Demi- Nice my little reptile.

She walked over to the bed, turned to lyle.....and passed out on the bed. Lyle looked down at the scarf and smiled as he grabbed the blankets and snuggled into then as he drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Black hat- WHAT THE ACUTAL FUCK HAPPENED TO THE HOUSE.

" To be continued".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
52.1K 932 25
77.7K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
21.7K 1.2K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...