Only Mine (Prapaisky)

By justnidhipriya

when Playboy fall in love with his own best friend, but his best friend had a crush on someone else. It's not... More

introduction
Unraveling Emotions
Intricate Connections
Unexpected Feelings
Pai's Conflicting Feelings
Jealousy
Love Confession and Intimacy
Gun's Truth
hot romance
Finally together
break up with gun
officially boyfriend
precap
Trust
Missing eachother
My bodyguard
Engagement ring
Separation
Meeting again
He Is Mine
Marriage Proposal
Desires
Tangled Emotions
Whispers of the Heart
Exploring the Village Together
History repeat
Reunion After 5 years
The End
New Story

Best Friend's Love dilemma

1.7K 56 9
By justnidhipriya

Author's Point of View

Prapai and Sky have been best friends for two years, sharing everything. However, Prapai has gained a reputation as a playboy due to certain reasons. He no longer believes in love and frequently changes his boyfriends. Despite this reputation, Prapai and Sky maintain a strong bond of friendship and trust. his friendship with Sky remains unaffected, as they continue to support and confide in each other through thick and thin.

Sky's perspective

"Pai, you changed your boyfriend again?" I asked him.

"He wasn't my type," Pai replied in his usual manner.

"Then why did you date him?" I inquired.

"You know I've never been in a relationship with one person for more than a month," he calmly replied, though I've grown accustomed to it by now.

"I don't like your boyfriends," I admitted. But after a moment, I realized how that sounded, as if I were his boyfriend.

"Are you jealous?" he asked.

"Jealous? Not at all," I replied.

"Admit it, you're jealous," he pressed on.

"Hahaha, jealous of you? Never. You know I love gun," I teased, trying to make light of it.

"Maybe you secretly love me," he whispered, getting closer.

"Never..." I created some distance and said.

"Don't lie, I'll accept you no matter what," he approached again.

"You're a playboy, you never truly love anyone," I said to him, knowing it would hurt.

"Hahaha, my best friend knows me well," he smiled and replied.

"I need your help" I redirected the conversation.

"What kind of help do you need?" he asked.

"I want gun because I love him, and he's still single," I confessed.

"Why should I help you?" he questioned.

"Because you're my best friend," I smiled and replied.

"No, no, I won't help you," he thought and said.

"Why? Are you jealous of gun? Do you love me?" I tested him.

"No, not at all," he panicked.

"Then help me," I asked again, hoping he would.

"I'll help you, but on one condition," he immediately replied.

"What?" I asked.

"Do sex with me..." He got closer, holding my hand.

"What?" I pulled away his hand.

"If you want my help, then do what I want," he said.

"Why do you want to have sex with me when you have so many boyfriends?" I questioned.

"Yes, but I'm bored of them," he casually replied.

"I will never have sex with you," I said, leaving the room.

"Fine, then forget about him," he said.

"I don't need your help, okay," I thought to myself.

He's so foolish, wanting sex with me. After that incident, he changed a lot. It's not entirely his fault; he was betrayed by his love twice. How can anyone still believe in love? I hope he finds someone special soon.

Author's Point of View

Pai has gone through painful experiences in love, including being cheated on and publicly humiliated by his first love. These incidents have deeply affected him, leading him to lose faith in romantic relationships and adopt a more casual approach.

Despite Prapai's playboy reputation, Sky remains unwavering in his friendship and support. Sky recognizes Prapai's past hurts and understands the emotional toll they have taken on him. Sky's commitment to their friendship goes beyond judgments or stereotypes, as he stands by Prapai's side, providing a source of stability and care.

After experiencing his second heartbreak, Prapai reaches a dark point in his life where he contemplates suicide. However, it is Sky who steps in and becomes a lifeline for him, preventing him from taking such a drastic step. This crucial moment strengthens the friendship between Prapai and Sky, as it demonstrates the profound level of trust and support they have for each other.

Prapai's playboy reputation is not depicted as a defining characteristic but rather a result of his past emotional trauma. Sky's unwavering support and intervention during Prapai's darkest moments emphasize the depth of their bond and the significant role they play in each other's lives..

Hello, friends! How did you like this part? Join me and support me if you enjoyed it. 🙏❤️

If you liked my story, please vote and motivate me. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 3.2K 33
BOOK NAME IS CHANGED FROM HIS TO LOVE TO " HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" Guys just read it I won't disappoint you chapters will always be updated twice a...
49.9K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
15.7K 1.5K 42
When a passinate girl fall in love with a playboy.. Rudra sinha: I was in relationships with many girls, never loving them. Eventually, I found mysel...
25.5K 1.3K 32
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...