love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 8

3.7K 86 36
By sweetlovemoment

Iva and Danil go to the pool together. Danil immediately swims over to Keith.

"Probation?" Keith teased Danil. Danil then gave him an annoyed smirk. Keith chuckled slightly.

"You have a lot of tattoos too," Ivan chimed in, seeing Keith's tattoo.

"Yeah, I like body art," Keith replied.

"You want more tattoos, don't you? Give him a tattoo Keith" Iván turned to Román

"You have to ask the tattoo artist. Are you going to give me a tattoo?" Roman said, looking at Keith nonchalantly.

"I can tattoo you. As long as I make an appointment, that's enough. But you have to go to the tattoo shop yourself. I definitely wouldn't take a tattoo machine with me in America," Keith replied.

"What if I have a tattoo machine for you on this ship? Can you give me a tattoo?" Roman asked, Keith raised his eyebrows slightly, but enough to make me think again that someone like Roman could do everything.

"If you give me the tools I can give you a tattoo," Keith replies and Roman calls Travis over to where they are in the hot tub.

" What do you need?" Roman asked Keith, Keith told him about the tattoo tools. With Travis writing down all the details until Keith told him it was all done.

"Everything has to be ready for tomorrow," Roman told Travis.

"Yes," Travis replied. Before going separately to order the tattoo machine

"What pattern would you like to have, where would you be?" Keith asked as if he were a tattoo artist who first had to report the details of the job.

"I just want the tiger pattern on the head, in color, the details are designed by you. I want a tattoo on my left thigh," Roman replies, leaning on the edge of the pool and pointing to where he wants Keith tattooed, making Keith stand up. paralyzes a bit It is not that I have never tattooed in a position close to the client's privacy. She's tattooed her butt before, but with Roman Keith it felt strangely hot on her face.

"Yes," Keith replied in a normal tone. He tries not to show that he is surprised Roman smirked

"If I receive all the items tomorrow you can make me a tattoo the day after tomorrow, I'm free" Roman said Keith nodded, because it's inevitable anyway keith I consider it a reward for the VIP treatment Roman had given him.

"I want a tattoo,"' Danil said, and Keith looked at Ivan. She knew she had to get Ivan's approval first.

"What are you going to tattoo?" Ivan asked.

"I want a cute minimalist pattern. like a butterfly. Do you want a tattoo here?" Danil asked Ivan. Pointing to the bottom of her clavicle.

"Sure," Ivan replied, causing Danil to smile instantly. Keith agreed and will design it for tomorrow. Once agreed, he continued to drink drinks, Iván then dragged Danil to pay his respects to the water in another place, so that Román spoke with Keith alone.

"The day after tomorrow I'm free, shall we go fishing first? Let's get tattooed after that" asked Roman Keith thought a little.

"Did I ask to invite Jake to come with me?" Keith asked

"Sure," Roman replied sympathetically, making Keith smirk.

"You're spoiling me weird," Keith pretended to ask back. Roman smiled slightly.

"Don't you like being pampered like that?" Roman asked, looking meaningfully into Keith's eyes, which Keith doesn't want to convey in a very deep way.

"Everyone likes to be pampered, I do. But I prefer to know the purpose of why you pamper me", Keith continues to attract him with the truth. Why does Roman pamper him so much? Despite having met recently and Keith was also of no interest to Roman.

"Are you saying that I pampered you for some hidden reason?" Roman asked.

"Yes," Keith answered directly, without direct detours, Roman chuckled lightly.

"Yes, I intend to indulge you. But can't I tell you now? I can assure you that I will tell you Mr. Before you finally get off this ship." Since Keith asked directly, Roman gave the same direct answer, but that's not all said. Keith narrowed his eyes slightly at Roman.

"Now I ask you to accept your pampering. It's enough for now First", answered again Roman Keith let out a small smile.

"You're self-centered, too," Keith said bluntly. because he already knows about his own importance and he was sure that Roman wouldn't hurt him just because of his stingy words.

"This is not enough for what you will see. It's just who I'm going to show it to," Roman replied in a normal tone. Keith nodded slowly.

"Okay, I can't deny you anything right now. Because I live on the ship. Above is the sky, left, right, front, back, ocean," Keith said sarcastically. But he was not angry. Roman smirked.

"The sun is beautiful", Roman invites him to change the subject. Keith turned to face the sun, his arms touching the edge of the pool, looking at the sun. Roman took the opportunity to move closer. And in the same position as Keith.

"Give me a glass, please," said Román. Before Keith hands Roman the drink in his hand. And he raises a glass to drink with Roman's bright eyes looking on unblinkingly. Keith also felt the heat of Roman's gaze. Keith was able to guess something. But he still wasn't convinced. because he didn't think someone like Roman was interested in a common person like him. On Roman's level there are people who want to run towards him, as far as Keith knows, there are many high-profile celebrities who have been around Roman who can't compare to them.

"(Let's wait and see) Keith can only say to himself in his heart. Now he was in Roman's hands. So let's move on after learning the truth of Roman's approach that's when he slowly found a way to think new.

Now the sun has gone out of sight the surrounding area lit up until it lit up the whole area. The warm white lighting around the pool makes the atmosphere quite romantic. If two people are together as lovers. A man from Román enters and says that the food is ready. They all got out of the pool, they are going to take a shower and change clothes in the bathroom first to sit down and have dinner together, Jake was called by his father to have dinner together, because there are important people to introduce to him. Jake was inevitably forced to part. But Keith had told him that he would always call him and Jake accepted, there were only 4 people left at the table.

"Uh, how did you eat it? That's a lot, Keith." Danil's nose wrinkled immediately, when he saw Keith put a lot of wasabi on the salmon sushi.

I like spicy things", replies Keith, winking at Danil, whether it's a girl or another boy must be obsessed with Keith's playful behavior like this. But Danil knew that Keith was just playing with him, Roman looks at Keith can't help but smile.

"He seems lost", Iván, seeing his best friend's expression, said angrily.

" What's the matter?" Danil asked

"Nothing, eat a lot, so you don't be stubborn, and don't do mischief," said Iván as he took a plate of tuna sashimi for Danil.

"Why do you want me to eat a lot? I'm not stubborn or naughty" Danil asked confused. Along with chewing in a good mood because it's been a long time since Ivan has taken care of him this way.

"Eat a lot so that you feel full until you're lazy and don't have the energy to do mischief anywhere," Ivan said with a calm expression. Making Keith laugh. Danil wrinkled his nose at Iván's words. Román took some salmon for Keith. Keith returned the thanks.
'By the way, has Ares been in contact?" Román asked about his other best friend. In Román's group there are 4 close friends together, including Román that is: Román, Iván, Akira, Ares, these 4 people are considered the most influential in this era that has everything.

"Last talk I found out that he is in Thailand. He went to see the business that his mother gave him," replied Iván, He and Román dared to discuss these things in front of Keith, some of them will also be approved. Whether or not Keith would continue his story. He wouldn't tell anyone what he hears, but secretly interested in little exactly where Ivan talks about Thailand because it's his homeland.

" What business?" Roman asked, still picking up food for Keith with his hand, as if it were normal which was actually unusual for everyone here. Whether it was Iván, Danilo, his men. Seeing that Roman is always serving Keith without Keith asking him to.

"It's a cabaret business," replied Iván, Romano raising his eyebrows a little.

"People like him, go take care of the cabaret business?" Roman asked stunned.

"I don't know, it seems like I could go back to Thailand, America goes often" replied Ivan as far as he knew. Keith secretly wondered if it was a cabaret in pattaya or not, but it doesn't occur to him to ask.

"Um, I have the opportunity to go to Thailand. I'm going to go look for him" replied Roman.

"You can eat some yourself," Keith chimed in. Seeing that Roman was busy serving her food.

"Ah sorry, having a little fun, it helps me a little" Roman said, Keith gave Roman a slight look, then took a deep breath before agreeing to pick up some food for Roman to eat, it's considerate in return that the other part served him too. This made Roman smirk. The 4 of us sat down for dinner and drinks continuously. Because the environment is quite good.

Boss, Travis approaches Roman, before leaning down to whisper softly in Roman's ear.

// Miss Anita wants to take care of the boss tonight // Travis whispered because the contact person is a celebrity model who came on the boat with the celebrity crew that Roman had used this woman's service before.

"Huh Marco I sent it?" Roman asked, knowing that Marco would instruct this young model.

"Probably yes, do you want to find news about her?" Travis asked, where he whispered about Anita's desire to solicit Roman because Travis has a feeling this shouldn't be said in front of Keith. Travis had a right hunch. If Travis talks in front of Keith he would definitely be punished by his boss. Roman gave Keith a slight look, when Travis asks again.

"No, tell him I'm busy," Roman answered flatly. Travis immediately nodded before walking away Keith himself didn't care much. Because he thought it was none of his business and when Keith finished dinner he excused himself and went back to his room. Because he is going to design a tattoo for Román and Danil. And check tomorrow if you are satisfied or not if the other party is not satisfied. You will have time to design a new one. That Román did not protest, but as he asked to take Keith to his room, Keith did not say anything, Iván also took Danil to his room.

"Thanks for coming with me," Keith said, looking wearily at the bodyguards escorting Roman down the hall in front of his room.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," Roman finished, and Keith responded before opening the door and walking into the room immediately. Keith peered through the peephole and saw Roman's sharp gaze behind the door. Making his heart beat faster until he had to hurry to get away from the door, as if afraid that the other party might see his status. He soon heard the sound of walking away. Keith breathed a sigh of relief, before going to shower and change clothes again then sat down and designed the tattoos for Roman and Danil.

On Roman's part, he returned to his room and called Travis and Nathan to come in and talk a little about work.

"***."""

The cell phone that was with Travis vibrates, causing Travis to pick it up to look then look at his own boss.

"Boss, he's from the Accardo house," Travis Roman said with a tired sigh.

"Answer the call," Roman replied, before Travis answered the call and turned on the Speakerphone for his boss.

"(Roman, are you in the kraken right now?) The voice of Roman's grandfather sounded.

"Yes," Roman replied.

"(When will you return?)" asked Roman's grandfather

"5 more days" replied Román in a normal tone.

"(Okay, someone bring Hall to pick me up at my house. I'll take Rina on your ship for a vacation)" Roman's face immediately tensed as he heard his grandfather's wayward words.

"My ship is not a park, also don't talk as if my ship is only 2 or 3 miles from Grandpa's house," he replied in a deep voice.

"Then the room of my ship is important only for emergency use. If Grandpa wants Grandpa to come, that's all, I have work to do" Finished speaking, Roman immediately ended his grandfather's call with frustration.

"I want to destroy that clan and leave it in ashes" Roman spoke. He still hadn't done anything for his grandmother's good.

"Let's talk about the work until the end, you can rest, Roman said to his subordinates, before discussing the future work to disperse to rest.

new morning

Keith woke up, showered, and dressed. having breakfast with Román as planned Keith prepared a tattoo that he drew on his iPad. For Roman to see him first, Keith went directly to the dining room that Roman had told him about the night before. Seeing Keith, Roman's subordinates bowed their heads and immediately opened the door to the private dining room where Roman was already waiting for a sip of coffee.

"Have you been waiting a long time?" Keith asked, sitting in the chair across from Roman. This private dining room you can see the ocean view clearly

" Did you sleep well?" Roman asked back.

"How are you? And it's just the 2 of us?" Keith asked, not looking at Ivan and Danil.

"Yes" Roman answered immediately Keith didn't say anything, because from what he can guess. Before Roman told his subordinates to have the chef serve breakfast. Today's breakfast is American food.

"Do you want to eat something else? I'll have someone tell the chef for me" Roman asked kindly.

"Never mind this is enough," Keith replied, before sitting down with Roman for breakfast.

"That's right, I've designed a tattoo for you. Would you like to see it?" Keith asked.

"Let me see," Roman replied, and Keith handed him his iPad, showing Roman a page where he was drawing. Causing Roman to be a bit surprised by Keith's skills, by the tattoo that Keith drew. It was the face of a red-orange tiger but the color is not strong, but the tiger's face does not show its teeth, but looking at it, he was impressed. Of those two fierce gray eyes that are the same color as Roman's eyes and what makes Roman unexpected is on the forehead of that tiger Keith designed the letter V to look like the pattern of a tiger, not less harmonious.

"This is the V on the tiger's forehead" Roman asked to be sure.

"What is your family abbreviation Vasillo? I thought you wanted to highlight your personality in this tattoo. Okay. Would you mind if your family abbreviation was right in front of your legs?" Keith asked.

"What would I do? Well, it's like my family can fend for itself," Roman replied, much to Keith's delight. Because it was exactly what I had in mind. but he didn't say anything to Roman. Because I wanted to know if Román would agree with what I draw, no.

"I don't fix it right?" Keith repeated.

"No, I don't really like anything," Roman said sincerely. Not to please Keith, but how? That made Keith rather proud, before retrieving his iPad from Roman.

"Let's finish eating and will you go for a walk to digest? Then let's go to the spa" Roman suggested.

"Yes," Keith replied simply considering it as payment from Roman who is pleased with his tattoo. The two sat down to have breakfast and discuss general matters on the ship when it was full, Roman told his bodyguards that they will take Keith for a tour of the ship for parts that Keith had not visited.

"Do you want to go see the speedboat we're going fishing tomorrow?" Roman asked, and Keith nodded. So Roman took Keith to the stern of the boat. The point where the speedboat is immediately stored. With Roman's henchmen following them, Keith hasn't even seen Travis and Nathan this morning. I think they're both probably working for Roman.

"Nice boat," Keith said when he saw the elegant boat in front of him.

"Is this boat for customers who get on the boat to use it?" Keith asked.

"No, this ship, I only allow some very special people," said Román in a normal tone. Keith looked at Roman and Lugo looked away from the other man's gaze, pretending to be invisible.

" You love nature ?" Roman invites the conversation to learn more about Keith's preferences.

"Yes, I like both the mountains and the sea. Dad takes me here and there often. So I got used to it and I liked it" said Keith. He thought that Roman would know who his stepfather was, Keith was sure that someone like Roman would have had his story investigated.

"That's why you went rock climbing and pretended to surf." Roman I speak normally. So Roman took Keith to see other parts. Sometimes you will meet boats that come to relax it seems that many people are quite interested in Keith, because they wonder who Keith is because he walks next to Roman so since no one had seen Keith's face in the high society circle, celebrities or business circles, after walking for a while they were taken to the spa room that Roman has already reserved a private VIP room

"Hmm, are there two beds? Will you and I have a spa massage together?" Keith asked.

"Yes, I would also like to talk to you, do you feel comfortable?" Román asked, but since Román is a person of good service, he nodded in acceptance.

"Anyway, no problem," Keith replied. He will have to take off all his clothes leaving only his underwear or he may have to wear paper underwear but Keith had no problem because he thinks his body shape is masculine too.

"You go wait outside, if there's nothing urgent you don't have to come in" Roman returned to his bodyguards immediately they left the room. Soon, 2 middle-aged employees entered. In addition to bringing clothes to change in the locker room. Keith took off all his clothes with a bathrobe and went out to the spa room again for the program that Roman chose for Keith, which consists of soaking the essential oils in a bathtub that has been prepared for about 30 minutes, in which separate the rooms. Keith did not feel any stiffness after soaking in the essential oils. Keith felt more relaxed. When the time was up, he got out of the tub. She wipes the water until it's dry, then puts on her paper panties and bathrobe and heads to the massage parlor, arriving just before Roman.

" How are you?" Roman asked.

"Relaxed, good oil," Keith answered honestly, Roman smirked slightly, and the two ladies went back to the massage room, and have Roman and Keith go upstairs to lie face down on the bed where the staff removes his bathrobe and has a small towel to cover his buttocks , Roman turned to look at Keith , who is lying on his stomach . I look at the other's body curiously. Roman compared him to some of the young men he had slept with. Most of them are frail flawless white, but the figure who has tattoos in many places on Keith's body. Instead, he made Roman like him more than anyone else. At that moment, Keith turned his head towards Roman, to be able to see the bright eyes of the other party.

"Do you like my tattoos?" Keith pretended to ask, because he knew that Roman was looking at his body.

Car:: baby what he likes is your body and he wants to give you like a box that doesn't close hahahahahahahaha

"Yes, I like the art of the human body", said Román, before thinking to himself, (especially Mr.)

"Thanks," Keith replied, not knowing what else to say. Before Keith investigates Roman's shape, although he saw it when he was swimming yesterday, Roman's figure is actually bigger than him, but not so big that it looks scary, but how? Keith is thinking how people who used to do protection work there was no one who had such a formidable aura like Roman. like Ivan is formidable but Keith saw Ivan when he was with Danil but the terrifying aura went down, even the prince Casey he met the day before there is no aura like Roman at all.

"Are you inspecting my body?" Roman asked, and Keith smiled slightly. I look at Roman directly in the eyes.

"Yes, I was thinking. You are so busy with your work. Do you have time to exercise and keep fit?" Keith replied.

"Hey, I also do some exercise in the morning and before I go to bed, trying to do it every day," Roman answered sincerely. Keith nodded. Before the staff came to explain that they would do aroma oil massage. Then return to massage with hot stones. The music playing in this spa room is so relaxing. Keith loses interest in Roman and looks at the staff who are about to give him a massage.

"Are you Thai?" Keith asks the other person in Thai, because they look like Thai people so I try to ask.

"Oh, are you Thai?" The employee asked with a smile, because she had heard Keith and Roman speaking in English before.

"Yes. I'm Thai, it's rare that I meet someone who speaks the same language," Keith replied, a middle-aged worker smiled. Before slowly starting to massage Keith's back first. Therefore, Keith did not invite him to continue speaking for fear that he would lose concentration.

"Mmm, right there." The moan that came from Keith. Because the female staff who massaged him was right at the point where he was sore. When the other person massages the right spot, Keith lets out moans. Does that make Roman, who heard that, secretly think he was wrong or not? that they had come to massage with Keith in this room because just hearing Keith's voice made her emotions stir.

"Keith", Roman called Keith. Making Keith turn to Roman again.

"Yes" Keith replied.

"Stop moaning please," Roman said and Keith paused for a moment before a slight smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

"Why? It's normal, when they massage in the right place, naturally we have to moan," Keith teased Roman, because he could guess why Roman had told him this. But Keith didn't think her moan alone could move Roman.

"I don't see the need to moan like that," Roman said again, Keith chuckled slightly.

"You're excited," Keith teased.

"Well, I'm tired of everything. If you want to know what I can tell you about" Roman replied, which caused Keith to stutter a little, acknowledging that he is starting to get into the history of sex.

"Hmm, then I'll try not to moan out loud. That way you won't have any problems," Keith replied, before turning to the other side, because he suddenly couldn't bring himself to look at Roman's face. Roman chuckled lightly in his throat even though his emotions were aroused, but Roman is able to control it. I don't let him get so excited that the masseuse is surprised, but with? And this time Keith held back his voice. Sometimes there is some moaning, but not as often as the first time, until the massage went well, both aromatherapy massage and hot stone massage both were wearing bathrobes now, sitting and drinking together in the warm herbal water after the massage .

" You have work?" Keith asked.

"Yes, and what are you going to do? Roman asked.

"I think I'm going to take a nap in my room," Keith said, because after the massage he felt so relaxed that he wanted to sleep.

"Wait, tonight, I'll call you again let's have dinner together," Roman said and Keith accepted, before the two got up to change clothes. And they left the massage room, Roman wanted to attract Keith to inhale the smell that remained in him. But his emotions would be aroused in him. Roman thinks that Keith himself should be able to guess why Roman is following him this way. It's just that the two of them haven't had a serious conversation.

"Boss, as soon as Roman left the spa room, Travis walked over with a serious expression.

" That?" Roman asked back, looking from Travis slightly to Keith.

"Say it" replied Roman, thinking that it was not a big secret.

"Accardo, request permission to land" Travis said, immediately making Roman's face tense.

"Who came with them?" Roman asked back. But he had enough to guess.

"Miss Karina and Marco, along with two other escorts," Travis replies, Travis saw Roman's eyes glisten with displeasure. Their teeth clenched together uneasily. Have Keith guess probably someone Roman didn't want to welcome.

"How did you know our location? Where is our ship?" Roman asked curiously. Because in order to get to them correctly, you must first know the location of the ship.

"I don't know yet," Travis answered honestly.

"Does that old man really want Accardo to disappear from this world?" Roman complained.

"That I landed and find a room for them. No need to take care of him too much. Let him take care of himself," Roman replied, and Travis immediately nodded before Roman turned to Keith.

"Sorry, I have to go to work now, how can I continue?" Roman said, his voice softer than the first time. That made his subordinates enough to make him more sure of Keith's importance to Roman.

"You're fine," Keith replies, before Roman lets someone walk Keith to his room. As for him, he got ready to work.

Walking back to the room Keith's side immediately fell asleep, but he still hasn't slept because he opened the Internet to find information about the Accardo family. Because he wanted to know the information until he made it known that it was a family on the part of Román's father but separated to create a new family on his mother's side. Marco is Román's cousin making Keith realize that Román he might not be okay with his grandfather's family.

W... W....w...

Keith's cell phone rings. He raised his eyebrows slightly. When she saw it was her stepfather's number, she pressed to answer the call.

"Yes, dad," Keith said.

"(Are you on the kraken right now?)" An anxious voice came from Keith's stepfather.

"Dad, how do you know?" Keith asked.

"(An acquaintance of mine called me and told me that he saw you on the boat. What are you doing there? Do you know whose ship it is?)" Michael asked.

"Let me guess, some of Dad's acquaintances must be FBI agents," Keith guessed correctly.

"(You don't have to know what they are. But I want to know. How did you get on that ship?)" Michael asked in disbelief.

"I'm Mr. Roman's VIP," Keith replied dejectedly.

"(Keith, you're not kidding me right now"), Michael said, because he was worried about Keith.

"Don't joke with dad at all. I'm telling the truth Mr. Roman gave me the right to get on the boat for free. In exchange for helping him like I told dad" Keith said directly. But he did not mention the doubts that he had boarded the ship to Michael, Michael heard that and was a little surprised.

"(It's the craziest thing I've ever heard of, Román Vasillo, paying someone by taking him as a VIP on that ship, even though the merit you have with Román is very small, why do I feel like there's more than that?" Michael instinctively assumed.

"It's nothing dad, don't worry, it's fine," Keith said so his stepdad wouldn't have to worry too much.

"(How can I not worry? You should get away from him. Don't get too close)" Michael warned again.

(Not in time, probably. Naked, in paper underwear, sleeping in the same massage room. Can this be called intimate?) Keith secretly thought in his heart. But she definitely wouldn't talk about it so as not to surprise her stepfather.
Chapter 11 will be more fun 😁😁😁 wait for it.
And please let me know your thoughts please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 12
While strolling the imagination one day Roman rescues a young boy from the hands of his murderous brother. But now that this boy is in the sides life...
70.3K 2K 46
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Two) Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. Maxwell Augustu...
165K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
125K 3.1K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...