ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇꜱ

By bun_loves_tiger

Taehyung never thought that he will fall in love. But, fate always has everything planned out, does it? And... More

Introduction
01. Baby! Are you mad at me?
02. The Kim Family
03. This plan is going work!
04. Oh, My Heart!
05. Not good for my heart!
06. Perverted conscious!
07. Seduce Him!
08. The Kim Clan
09. Jealous mochi
10. My Mochi is too stubborn!
11. May god bless my soul
12. Kiss it better
13. Not his conscious?
14. Jealous?
15. Bad Side
16. Scent marking
17. Take control!
18. Yoonmin drama at the base.
19. Kookie's First Hickey!
20. Don't cry baby
21. Heat
22. Too hot to resist!
23. Fear the double bunny!
24. Fated mate.
25. Please Bully Me Alpha
26. Crybaby
27. Introducing Park Clan
28. If bun want it, bun get it
29. Banamilk
30. Back Home.
31. Taetae Warning!
32. I want my hyungie!
33. How to tame a bunny
34. Taehyung's stalker
35. Bunny Chasing
36. There is a wolf in the house!
37. Black fur and fluffy ears.
38. Cursed bond
39. Elder Kims
40. Mood swings
41. Book of...what?
42. The dream
43. V is Taehyung!
44. Hyungie is back, baby
45. You can't leave me again!
46. You are going on a date?!
47. Hii, I am V!
49. Are you scared of me?
50. Mad
51. First time.
52. Yeontan Vs Jungkook
53. The Witch
54. Taehyung's sad days
55. Meeting

48. Hyungie, how could you?!

2.7K 210 16
By bun_loves_tiger

Yoongi stare at his phone for nth time. He was trying to call taehyung since morning but his phone was switched off. Yoongi took a lot of time too realise that taehyung didn't have his phone with him. Of course he didn't. Wolves can't carry phones around, yoongi reminded himself with a facepalm. He was too frustrated that his brain was not working properly, he is saying.

He called his dad, mom, eomma, appa, grandma even the old man but none of them picked his call. Did they all die or something?! He sighed, and took a deep breath. He didn't dare calling his mochi, he didn't want the omega to find out he was still working. My long awaited date with my mochi! Please wait a little long! Yoongi cried internally.

Yoongi at the end tried calling jungkook who took the call on the second. Yoongi could kiss his baby brother right now. Finally! A responsible one in that household!

''Hello? Hyung...'' The gentle voice of his brother was heard and yoongi sighed a breath of relief.

''Hey koo, is your hyungie with you?'' Yoongi asked hopefully. But he was sure the alpha was nearby the omega anyway. Taehyung would want to be attached to the omega for a while. They both must have missed each other dearly.

It was silence for a second before jungkook answered. ''Yes'' Yoongi didn't want to know why there was a silence for a while. He could guess with taehyung there, it was to do something nasty.

''Could you give the phone to him for a second? I want to talk to him about something important.'' Yoongi asked patiently. But his fingers were tapping on the table continuously as he rested his arm on it while sitting on his chair.

''Okay.'' He was happy that the omega agreed with questioning him.

''Hello hyung. Is there any prob-''

''Yes there is! I want you to come here right now. I need to show you something and there is a guest here waiting to meet you.'' Yoongi said, his eyes meeting with the man sitting infront of him looking terrified. Yoongi was sure the other man looked alright before the call though.

''What is it? Is it urgent?'' Taehyung asked calmly. Yoongi can hear jungkook's voice in the background. Ah...that kid probably heard yoongi. He was glad he didn't say anything else.

''Yes, very urgent. Can jungkook hear me?'' Yoongi asked for safety.

''No, not anymore. What is it?'' Taehyung said, there was bit of shuffling sound and some other 'thud' sounds, he wasn't sure what it was. But he heard taehyung's groan followed by few kissing sounds. I didn't need to hear that. The older thought with a done face.

''Beomgyu found the owner of car if others didn't tell you about that.'' Yoongi said, informing the younger not sure if the others filled in the events that happened during his absence.

''Yeah. They did. Its heesung's. You guys caught him, is that it?''

''Yes- wait, how did you knew that?'' Yoongi asked with a frown.

Heesung's who sitting opposite looked terrified after the mention of taehyung's name. He was going die wasn't he?! Yes, he was!

He hasn't even confessed his love for niki! He can't die so young! No!

While heesung's was having a mental breakdown yoongi continued his conversations.

''You were talking about a guest so i guessed it. Is that why you want me there?-'' Taehyung paused as yoongi heard some sounds which he couldn't confirm. ''-Hyung, do you know your baby brother looks like he wants to kill someone. It surely isn't me, I hope.'' There was teasing tone in his voice but yoongi know jungkook would want to do that to him, after all he was currently trying to steal away his hyungie from him. Yoongi gulped.

''I could guess who. But the reason why i want you to come is not because of that. Beomgyu found a video and I want you to see it. Its very important. And I am not sending it! Get your ass here right now!'' Yoongi said before taehyung could ask him to send it.

''Fine. It better be urgent!'' Taehyung grumbled and the line was cut.

It was.

Yoongi sighed as he looked at heesung who was close to crying.

''Look here, we both know it was not you that was following taehyung and my brother, right? But it was your car. I just want to know who it was and why are you trying to save them? This involve jay, doesn't it? Should I call him? Do you want this matter to end with a fight between our clans?'' Yoongi asked in a monotone voice. He have asked it before but the younger man refused to tell the truth. He knew jay was involved but he wanted details.

Yoongi didn't want a war between the clans. But the taehyung wouldn't care about that. He would wipe them out if he finds them harmful to his family. And yoongi didn't know if Jay was harmful or not. But he know jay was one who hired someone to follow taehyung and jungkook at the mall. But why would he do something so stupid? He didn't even have any grudge against them. Park clan was an ally.

''Taehyung is coming, okay? He is not bad person but he can be unreasonable sometimes. And this involves his omega. Do you want to see him mad? I advice you to tell the truth before he comes.'' Yoongi sighed again.

They didn't use any hard methods on heesung since he is someone from the park clan and they didn't want to break the mafia code. But taehyung wouldn't think the same. Even if it was his own rules.

''Fucking speak already!'' Yoongi snapped and yugyeom who was snoozing off on the side jolted awake when the sound yoongi's palm harshly hitting the table was heard. The omega was trying to interrogate heesung whole night without harming the alpha but the guy was a tough one. Yugyeom couldn't get his beauty sleep.

''You can have some rest Yugyeom.'' The alpha shooed the tired omega who nodded and left with a yawn. He wanted to cuddle with his alpha. Yugyeom left to find his boyfriend for his cuddle section.

Yoongi rubbed his face harshly feeling irritated. Today was supposed to be a good day! He has a date with his mochi to go. He almost forget about it.

Yoongi checked his watch, it was around 12 pm. He has plenty of time before the date. He can leave after taking care of this.

Right?

...

''H-hyungie *hic* you liar!'' Jungkook threw the pillow at taehyung who dodged it easily. Bad move. Jungkook glared at him angrily, throwing another pillow next to him with a huff. Taehyung this time, didn't dare to dodge and let the pillow hit him on his chest. Jungkook was aiming for the face, though.

''Baby--I am sorry, love. It's important, that's why I have to leave--'' A pillow hit him straight on his face making the omega feel a little happy at his aim but he forced down his smile not wanting the alpha to see it and threw the last pillow at the alpha.

''No--*hic* y-you promised. You s-said you won't l-leave! Bad hyungie! *hic*I won't talk to you!'' The omega sobbed, looking for more pillows to attack at his alpha but he used all of them to throw at the man. His lower lip trembled. He hit the bed continuously in frustration while crying. Taehyung found him nothing but adorable.

He peeked at the alpha who inching towards him discreetly, he glared at his hyungie. He puffed his cheeks out and got out of the bed walking towards the alpha who froze and held his breath with both his hands raised in surrender. But the omega passed after him, only to collect the pillows on the floor, and then waddled back to the bed.

Taehyung watched with a suppressed smile on his lips as the omega climbed on the soft bed, and begin to throw the pillow at taehyung, again, while still wailing. Calling him mean, bad and the words that he thought was cursing (which was not)

Like he said, the boy was absolutely adorable.

Taehyung couldn't stop the smile on his lips. The omega was being so adorable without even knowing it.

Jungkook looked so offended when the alpha smiled at him, that stupid handsome smile that made his stomach feel all tingly and his heart fluttery.

But no matter how handsome the alpha looks while smiling at him like that, he won't forgive him! Hmph!

''H-hyungie you *hic* are m-making fun of me? WaHhh...'' Jungkook cried, throwing all the pillows together at the alpha. He didn't try to retrieve them again. He buried his face on the bed with a thump, his wailing muffled by the mattress. His perky ass up in the air for taehyung to ogle, the man was almost salivating at the view. But sadly, taehyung only got a glimpse of those panties before the omega covered himself with the comforter.

All taehyung could see now was a bump on the bed, a trembling one.

The alpha sighed. My crybaby.

He picked up the pillows and walked towards the bed with a smile gracing his lips.

''Petal, I will came back in the evening, then why are you cry bub?'' Taehyung said softly, putting the pillows in their place, he tugged at the comforter but jungkook was clenching on it tightly.

''Let me see you...'' Taehyung hugged the little bump letting his weight on the omega who whined feeling suffocated. He quickly peeked his head out of the cover still crying with a red face.

''Oh love.'' Taehyung quickly took the chance and ripped the cover off the omega who squeaked when he was exposed to the alpha. He twisted his body to look at the alpha with a pout on his lips and tears in his swollen eyes. He turned away his face angrily with hmph.

Taehyung didn't like that.

He grabbed the squirming omega's chin forcing his face towards him and crashed his lips on jungkook's roughly. Jungkook stopped struggling the moment he felt his alpha's warm lips on his. He moaned opening his mouth when the alpha's tongue licked his bottom lip demanding entrance inside his mouth. 

Jungkook felt his anger melt away within seconds. How easy... Taehyung pulled away to look at his mate with a smile.

''Better?''

''No'' Jungkook jutted his lips asking for more.

Taehyung smirked, ''You want more?'' He bit the younger's cheeks pulling on them softly. Jungkook hummed sweetly, his fingers finding their way on Taehyung's hair, pulling on them. 

''It won't end with just in a kiss darling.'' He whispered huskily.

''That's what I want to happen.'' Jungkook mumbled through his pouty lips looking away with a blush. Taehyung laughed. His bunny was trying to tempt him, wasn't he?

''Aren't you such a sly bunny?'' Taehyung pinched the omega's ass making jungkook squeak.

''Hyungie!'' Jungkook scolded the older who buried his face on his chest. His fingers slowly making it's way underneath jungkook's clothes but the bunny swatted his perverted hand away.

''Doll...'' Taehyung whined. Jungkook only glared at him.

''Hyungie isn't allowed to touch my chest. Now go away and do your important business!'' Jungkook sassed.

But Taehyung wasn't going to give up. He wanted to hands on the omega's chest, like right now. He couldn't touch them at all todays. He was deprived of them. ''Baby I said I am sorry. You won't forgive your hyungie?! Don't be so cruel to your hyungie, petal!'' Taehyung gasped dramatically, he was almost laying between the omega's parted legs. Chin resting on the younger's stomach.

''And please let me touch your chest.'' He added shamelessly. His fingers walking towards the soft mounds sneakily. The omega rolled his eyes and easily caught the alpha's fingers before they could reach their destination, and brought it to his mouth, biting them. Taehyung screamed and pulled his poor fingers out of the omega's mouth.

''Baby...'' Taehyung pouted, pressing his frame on the younger's small ones. Jungkook nibbled on his lower lip when an idea flashed his mind. He looked at the alpha who's eyes were on his lips. He freed them, slowly.

''Stay here. With me and I will... I will let hyungie touch them.'' Jungkook tempted, opening the first few buttons of his shirt slowly, revealing the soft flesh. Taehyung breath hitched, his fingers itching to wrap around them. Taehyung jerked his head upwards quickly.

Bloody-fucking-nosebleed! And he thought he was past this phase!

'Koobies!' V was drooling, taehyung could literally see it.

'Touch it, lick it, grab it, sqeez-' Taehyung blocked the obnoxious singing voice. As if the devil on his shoulder weren't encouraging enough, his wolf was annoying the hell out of him.

Jungkook wasn't wearing his bralet. The sly omega purposely took it off after entering their room. Just to play with his alpha's heart later. But he didn't think they would be disturbed by his hyung's phone call.

They were playing twenty questions, as per jungkook's wished, when that damn phone rang. He wished he didn't pick it up!

Stupid me! Why did I pick that call? Stupid hyung, why did he call?! And s-stupid, mean h-hyungie...why is he leaving? Jungkook whimpered.

Taehyung calmed his heart, and looked at his baby when he heard his omega's whimpers. But regretted seeing the mouth-watering sight. He closed the omega's shirt --it was his originally-- in lightning speed and buttoned them up, wrongly.

Jungkook pouted at that, opening them again. But Taehyung caught his hands gripping them tightly, and pining them above the omega's head. His heavy breathe hitting harshly against the omega's pillowy lips.

''Didn't hyungie want to touch them?'' Jungkook asked in a wanton whisper. His voice sinfully tempting. Taehyung glared down at the omega in frustration. He knew the omega was trying keep him here with other *cough* methods.

He dare say, it almost worked. Almost.

This little minx...

He felt like so sexually frustrated. It was like he was still in his rut phase. He can't keep his hands off the younger who was just so...so sexy for him. It annoyed him that omega could rile him up with single look and action of his, it was not fair! While Taehyung's action sometimes back fires at him.

''Well, aren't you so good at riling me up?'' Taehyung growled, but he didn't reject the offer. His wolf and the devil on his shoulder were successful in changing his mind. V cheered and whistled in the background at the victory, taehyung rolled his eyes at him.

Taehyung's hands could finally touch the omega's chest, squeezing them a little roughly over his clothes. So soft. Taehyung adams apple bobbed up and down.

''Ah!'' Jungkook moaned, looking up at the older through his slightly wet lashes.

''You t-touched them...you can't leave n-now.'' Jungkook took a shaky breath loving the way his alpha's hands roughly squeezed them again and again. His face wet with tears, which had took a rest from pouring down. Taehyung raised a brow, and then he smirked, ''I can't?''

''Nhno...'' Jungkook shook his head furiously. Wrapping his now free hands around the alpha's shoulder burying his face on his neck.

''But I have to. I will come back home faster, I promise you, petal. If you won't cry and be good boy I will even grant you any wish you want. Hm?'' Taehyung bribed which intrigued the omega. One of his free hands wiping the tears off the omega's face.

''A-any wish? No matter what the wish is?'' Jungkook asked, and rolled his bottom lip in his mouth when the older's warm fingers slipped under his shirt, pulling them out the way. A shaky breath left his lips.

Taehyung stared at jungkook's eyes. He wondered what would the omega ask him. It low-key scared him. His baby was unpredictable sometimes. But he can do anything for his baby, so its fine. He did make his love cry. The worse he could ask is to touch his dick. Taehyung smiled internally at the thought. He can deal with that. But a blowjob was out of the question. There long way for that.

''Hm, no matter what wish.'' He confirmed. A smile broke out on jungkook's face but it was replaced with a pleasured one when the alpha decided to use his mouth instead of his hand. ''Nhg!'' The omega clenched on Taehyung's hair pulling him closer.

''N-no more... H-hyungie not allowed- Ahh!'' Jungkook screamed in the end of his sentence when the alpha bite his nipple, then licked them as if soothing it, and then sucked on harshly with a evil smirk.

''Ok.''

Then taehyung abruptly stopped grining deviously when he saw the omega's sullen look, he got up from the bed. He almost got hard but his dick was still in slight pain and not ready after this morning section, taehyung had to force down his excitement through gritted teeth.

And from wet patch on the omega's panties he could say the omega was aroused. His nostrils flared up when the sweet scent of his omega's arousal infiltrated his nose. He bit back a growl and the urge to taste them.

Jungkook whined still laying on the bed and mentally scolding himself for stopping his hyungie. He quickly got up pulling his shirt down, and pouting at the alpha who flicked his chin pecking him gently on his lip. Jungkook chasing after his lips with a whimper when taehyung pulled away.

''You drive me crazy, petal.''

Taehyung ruffled his hair with groan and went to his closet to put on some clothes. Jungkook puffed out his cheek but got up anyway to help the alpha choose his clothes. Taehyung moved to the side to let his mate choose his dress.

''Why most of hyungie's clothes are all black?'' Jungkook stared at the alpha with a frown. Almost all of the alpha's suits were black. Only a few in dark colours, or brown or gray. He never looked through clothes and this part of the closet since they didn't have his hyungie's scent.

Dark clothes were suitable when you deal with blood most of the days. Taehyung was mostly in the base or out doing his missions. So he preferred dark clothes for it.

Taehyung doesn't wear casual outfit outside, one side of his closet was entirely filled with suits, Pants and shirts. Jungkook's frown deepened. He never saw his hyungie wear a jeans or t-shirts, if thinks about it. In home he was in sweats but he always wears those long coats or suits when he leaves for outside. Sure, his hyungie looks hot in them.

Because blood stains won't be visible, thats why.

Taehyung didn't dare to say his answer aloud. ''Black is more convenient? I don't have to waste time choosing when all of them are mostly the same colour.'' Taehyung smiled but the omega gave him a blank look.

''There is no pink, blue or light colours. And there no purple! I am surprised you have white in here.'' Jungkook shook his head in disappointment. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the omega. He back hugged him resting his chin on the omega's head while the other looked through the closet, and taehyung following after him still attached to him.

''Hmm... Here wear this.'' Jungkook sulkingly set the black clothes in the alpha's hands when he couldn't find the ones he was looking for. He was going to drag his alpha for shopping one day.

Jungkook blushed when the alpha changed infront of him shamelessly. He covered his face only to peek through his fingers with wide eyes. Taehyung laughed at the omega's antics.

Now he is shy? Taehyung smirked founding his omega's red face amusing.

Jungkook blatantly ogled at the hot alpha infront of him. His hyungie looks so hot in black. Hmm...black isn't that bad.

''Petal, you are drooling.'' Taehyung said, smirking and making a action of wiping the drool off his lips. Jungkook glared at the older, then checked if he was really drooling. He was not!

''I can't with you... why are so adorable bun?'' Taehyung kissed the omega's nose continuously, making the omega squeal. Jungkook smiled, pleased at the attention.

''Don't go...'' Jungkook hugged him trying to stop him from going, while rubbing his face on the alpha's chest, and not-so discreetly rubbing his scent on him making taehyung smile at his action.

''Yoongi said its important or he wouldn't have asked me to come. I promised to come home sooner, didn't I? So don't worry.'' He peppered kisses all over the omega's face to pacify him.

''You also promised to not leave my side yet you are going away to do your important business. Hmph.'' Taehyung winced at that.

''That, I meant, I won't leave you for a long period again but these has something to do with my job, bub. And I will be back in few hours.'' Taehyung smiled nervously.

''Few hours?! I will die missing you!'' Jungkook gasped dramatically. Taehyung pinched his puffy cheeks with an eye roll.

''Don't be dramatic, my princess. Its because of the job but I will try to finish it as soon as possible, ok? And don't cry while I am away, hmm?'' Taehyung cupped his face in his large palm, the omega leaning into the warm touch.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the job part. He was thinking if these had to do something with the bad business thing. And hearing the job part confirmed it.

''Hyungie... Is there something you want to tell me?'' Jungkook wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck pulling him closer and looking in his eyes. Taehyung stared the omega's swollen red lips distractedly for a second before kissing them, and then his forehead. He didn't know what the omega wanted to hear. So he settled on the three magic words. They always works, don't they?

''I love you, petal.'' Taehyung smiled sweetly at the omega who widened his eyes at that with a blush and shy smile. He loves it when his hyungie says them. ''I love hyungie too- wait! Thats not what I was talking about!'' Jungkook pouted at the alpha for distracting him.

''Its not?'' Taehyung pretended to be disappointed making jungkook feel bad.

''No-I mean...I know hyungie loves me! And I love when hyungie says it to me too. It's not that I don't want to hear it-- I want to-'' Taehyung smiled seeing the omega rambling on with a panicked face.

''-hear it too but I was talking-'' Taehyung sighed, kissing the omega shut. He pulled back before jungkook could respond. The younger puffed out his cheek at that.

''Is there something you wanted to hear?'' Taehyung asked knowing the omega wouldn't have asked unless. He wonders what his omega wants to know.

He moved to the closet to take the car keys from one of his drawers in the closet. He took his black gloves that he always wears. He looked at with a smile. He don't think he needs it but he took it anyway. He was going to the base after all.

Jungkook nodded playing with his fingers. ''Hyungie--'' Jungkook paused thinking if he should ask or not. ''--why do you have a gun in your room?'' But he asked it anyway.

Taehyung froze like someone dropped a bucket of ice water on him. Taehyung jerked his head towards the younger. The gloves dropping from his hands.

''Do you... Do you do bad business like dada, mama and hyung?'' Jungkook asked struggling to ask what he want.

''Are you in mafia hyungie?'' He asked finally, looking at the alpha in his eyes, who looked like he was paralyzed by fear.

Taehyung never felt this scared in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.3K 13
[SHORT STORY] Story where Alpha Jungkook and Alpha Taehyung was living their best life with being eachothers best friend..... bickering and pulling p...
216K 7.8K 39
"I know my mate is here I can smell him." "What happened Ajusshi?" "Mate!" "................" Read this book if you want to know what what happened w...
666K 29.5K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
114K 6.9K 21
Jungkook fell first, but... Taehyung fell harder and deeper... ... *A little glimpse of the story* My shyness as you skinned, You stripped my heart t...