My Number One (Ego x NB! Nek...

By 0fficalRantaro

The first 14 chapters are before the rewrite but you are free to read them if you want! :) This story isn't a... More

Introduction
Daffodil
Gladiolus
Poppy (3am version)
Reader Opinion <3
Cherry Blossom
¡ADDITIONAL TIME!
Flowers in bloom
My Egoistic Darling
Hyrdrangea
Counting Petals
Dianthus Caryophyllus Wisteria
White rose posy
A/N
A New Moon
Waxing Crescent
First Quarter
Waxing Gibbous
The Full Moon on Vodka
Waning Gibbous
3rd Quarter
Waning Crescent
The last New Moon/Trailer for arc 2
Quick question and ty
The Stars Cooralating the Sky.1
Mercury | ¡Additional Time!
Venus
Notice💥🔫🦅🇺🇸
Earth

Ego headcanons/lore

335 12 1
By 0fficalRantaro

-The reason Ego doesn't play anymore is because a scar he has that goes from his ankle to mid thigh, it was a sabotage before his team went up for the final playoff.

-Its also why he doesn't focus on team playing that much because "You can't betray yourself in the final war."

-Not to contradict my last comment but the main "chemical reaction" thing came from Ego and his friend being the striker duo in his 12 year.

-Ego does twitch a lot when certain emotions overwhelm him which weirds people out so he tries to hide it for the most part

- His first response to stress is drinking but after you expressed your worry about his health he cut it down to one bottle.

-He likes to hear you speak in your home language instead of Japanese because only he understands you. (And he enjoys seeing other people confused.)

-When you were in 6th grade, (a year after you met) he decided to learn it and it only took him 2 years.

- he didn't originally have a bowl cut and used to have longer hair but it always got in his face so he got rid of it

-The way he got glasses was because he accidentally walked into the wrong dorm room (on an 8 grade field trip) and got pepper spray shot in his eye.

-Anri reminds him of his little cousin (personality wise) which is why he sometimes belittles her

-Growing up his dad couldn't cook for shi and whenever his mom went out of something he'd eat Yakisoba which developed his addiction.

----
Romance~

-He never has been asked out and only has girl cousins so when he gets asked out its like a stare down.

"Will you please go out with me?"

"Why?"

"Because I like you-"

"I don't like you tho🤨"

"😶..."

-That's kind of like why when you asked him it was kind of weird and if he didn't already known you he would've rejected you.

-He does in fact enjoy getting pampered and secretly loves getting picked up but he'd never say it to your face.

-Bro is definitely touched deprived and food deprived to, he has like no meat on his bones 💀

- When you kissed him it was his first consent-filled kiss.

-After he found out you didn't know much about football he single handedly taught you mostly everything about but you ended up forgetting most of it.

-His love language is mostly giving you stuff, stopping his work to give you attention, and light affection.

- He sometimes purposely gets new jerseys  (wears it for a match or two) then let's you have it just to see you in his clothes.

-Definitely the type of person who just straight up melts whenever you kiss his scars

-100% has a neck fetish-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1K 16
"Who said you were allowed to leave me here? Do you really think you were free like the wind? Sweetheart you are stuck with me~" ¡Warning! °☆¡Yander...
117K 3.5K 49
"You think I'm your dog you can walk around on a leash?! Think again, peasant, I play my way" As a striker and egoist, it is their job to be the best...
43.3K 1.6K 23
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, [𝙔/𝙉] 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤...
71.3K 2.2K 27
"ISAGI I MISS YOU BRO COME BACK. why tf am i in a groupchat.. UHM." isagi yoichi your bestfriend adds you into a groupchat when he arrived at blue lo...