๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

Od erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... Vรญce

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ

9.4K 331 58
Od erotic_scarlett

"Tell me why I still have no result coming from you"  glare at the useless scumbag I pay way too much for him to not give me the results I am demanding.
"S-sir you have to understand th-that"

"That you're not good at your job so I'll have to fire you and blacklist the shit out of you in all the country and that is if I'm feeling generous"
He gulp and frantically shake his head "I thought you were the best in your line of work"

"I-I just need more time sir I promise you"
"I don't need your promises I want names now get out of my office" he nods and gets out.
I sigh and rub my temples .

Why is it so difficult to find where this fucking video comes from , even if the video is 6 years old there should be traces of the person who sent it and I can't believe that I pay people who have graduated from the greatest schools and they can't even give me a name.

The office phone ring and I sigh before answering "Sir , the candidate Walter is here"
"Let him in"

Thomas Walter has been harassing me for days , he apparently needs my support for bis election for the mayor of the city
I normally don't partake in politics but he's been begging me and it's always useful to have someone in the side who's indebted to you.

"Mr Guerrero ! It is good to finally be able to meet you" I don't even bother giving him a fake smile to his little complaint "well Mr Walter it is great that you do understand that some of us are busy" I motion him the seat "so... as you know my goals are to make the city b-"

"Just tell me your price" I sigh , I'm really not in the mood of hearing some ideal goals he probably won't achieve when he gets elected , I know how politicians work , they promises you the heavens say they would be better than the former leader but in the end they are no better than scammers.

I mean I'm not saying that I'm any better but at least I don't lie to billions of people.

"Well if you give me you support ... I well..." I close my eyes and sigh I take out my checkbook and fill it "here discuss it with my assistant if she thinks your proposal is convenable you'll have your money" with that I get up and close my suit "have good day Mr Walter"

I get out and walk to Henry's office "hey how was the deal with the Japanese ?" He smile brightly and give me a bro hug "I can't believe this is how you're welcoming me when I've been there fir so long" I roll my eyes and push him off.

"Always the sentimental huh ... anyway it was great I know for a fact that we'll get the deal" henry has always be efficient in his work I have never doubted him in any way , that's why I consider him one of my best friends.

"So how is it going with everything since the Cate incident ?" I haven't been able to keep up with him given the time scale , henry went to Japan the day after I saw Rose "Omarosa is here with our son" he hum "you're living together ?" I shake my head "for now at least that will change soon"

He chuckle "you'll never change" I shrug , why would I "there's nothing wrong with me" he shakes his head and gets up "I have a meeting now we'll catch up later" I nod and head to my office.

"Caroline bring me the Molko file and the plan of the new architectural project" she nod and I close my door .

I still have a lot of work to do but maybe I should call Rose , but I don't want her to feel pressured , our date went great I think she really enjoyed it too but I know she still have her guards up and I have a long way to go for her to put all her trust in me.
My phone ring and I pick it up "Alessandro you do know that today are the open house days right ?" Just hearing her voice makes me smile even when she's scolding me .

"Hello to you too Rose" I tease and knowing her I know she's rolling her eyes right now , Caroline comes in and put on my desk the files I asked for and I nod when she motion to me that I have another meeting soon "Alessandro come pick us up" she then hangs up and I sigh

"Caroline cancel all my meeting for today !" I make my way to my car and head to Michael's house , I hate that she's living there , I have nothing against Micheal and Abbigail but I want her and my son in our home.
I have to talk to her about it but I already know that she won't accept it easily.

I arrive to see my son and my woman waiting outside , rose is tapping her feet on the floor impatiently I chuckle when she install Aurelio in his seat and climb in the car with a huff "hi daddy !"
I turn around to face him "Hi champs you're mom is a grump today huh ?" I fake whisper the last part making him giggle and Rose smack me "oww ! violence is not permitted in this car" Aurelio laugh loudly "mommy that's bad"

She groan "just drive Alessandro we're already late"
"Oh come on it's not like it's homecoming or something we're fine" she roll her eyes and I drop my hand on her thigh squeezing it 'watch it' I mouth to her and she huff crossing her arms "it's about making good impression Alessandro you want us to go to that rich kid school I don't want them to look down on us well me" she whispers .

I understand now why she's so stressed, I know that Rose is still not at ease with the kind of money I have or it's more like she's not at esse with the other wealthy people I guess.
I just have to prove to her that she doesn't need to impress them in any kind of way.

We park and I open the door for her and Lio "don't stress too much Rose they're only human like us" I link my arm around her waist and kiss her temple "easy for you to say Mr Guerrero" we find others parents and child waiting in the hall.
Some people gape at me but I pay them no mind , I know Rose won't appreciate it if all the attention turn to us.

"Hello everyone welcome to Imperial East Prep you will be divided into different groups to present the school in more depth" we move as she indict and start walking through the school.
"Hi ! I'm Viviana and this little boy here is Colin is this your first year here ?"

I thought she was talking to me but turns out it's to Omarosa she's talking to .
Rose nod and take her hand "I'm Omarosa and this is Aurelio say hello baby" Lio only nod and I chuckle to which I earn a glare from Rose "and this is Aurelio's dad Alessandro" Viviana laugh awkwardly "oh I know who he is I think everyone knows anyway it's also our first year here and I thought maybe our sons could be friends"

Omarosa nods excitedly "oh that would be great ! right Lio ?" my son grunt but nod anyway
"Good I know how the other mothers are here so we have to stick together" she says as they walk ahead of us leaving their child in my care "where's your dad ?" Lio ask but the other boy shrug "at work like almost every other dad here why is your dad here ?" I look around me and indeed most of the kids here are accompanied by their mothers there's only few with the entire family present.

I don't even bother thinking that I could stay at work too cause Omarosa would have my head.
She'd probably says something along the line of 'you're the one who wanted to be in his life Alessandro so you better be present for everything'

And we'll she's right , I know that I would have love to have my father present at some of my accomplishments even if I was homeschooled .

We get to see everything around the school and how the kids will be educated thoroughly with advanced math , different languages , sports etc.. our last stop is the artistic expression class .

"Hello everyone I'm Mark and I will be the children next artistic expression teacher" I look down at Rose who stiffen her eyes wide "something wrong ?" She looks up at me and shake her head "n-no nothing"

The teacher finishes his presentation and we start walking around "the teacher is so hot" Viviana whispers to Rose who clear her throat "Viv stop it there's children here" she didn't deny it though
The hot teacher turns to us and his eyes widen when they land on my Rose "Omarosa ?" He comes closer with a brightening smile on his face that I want to punch so fucking hard already .

"It's so good to see you again you're with your son ?" Rose nod and pint to Aurelio who's looking around the class "you never called me back" he scratch the back of his neck and I fist my hands on my side , is he playing dumb right now acting like I'm not here .
"Well you ... I was a little b-busy sorry" he smile "it's fine maybe we could see each other again"

I put my arm around her waist and he frown at me "I don't think that would be possible Mike"
"Uhm Mark this is Aurelio's father" I grip her waist tightly , I'm not only Aurelio's father but her man too "uhm well it's nice to meet you sir" I grip his hand tightly not letting it go "Alessandro stop it" Omarosa hisses and I do as she says "well that's our cue to rejoin our son , have good evening Max"

"You're insufferable Alessandro" I chuckle and shrug "I had to show him that you're already taken"
She laugh "I'm not yours Sandro" I pinch her waist "look at you being delusional love it's adorable" she roll her eyes and smile at Lio "I think this school will be good for him" she nods and lean on me more her eyes softening on Lio and Colin.

We finish all the registration papers for Aurelio and after decide to go for lunch.
"What do you think of Colin baby hmm ? I think y'all going to be great friend"
Aurelio shrug and I chuckle "oh come on Lio don't be like your dad"

"Like me ? You mean perfect" Aurelio and I laugh "I mean antisocial" I roll my eyes "Antisocial ? I have lots of friends might I remind you"

"Oh yeah ? name me five" I narrow my eyes down on her and she chuckle "see baby don't be like your dad you need friends" Aurelio nods and finish eating "Colin doesn't seem that bad he's just too chatty"

"That's good then it will make up for your silence" Aurelio grunt but says nothing , Omarosa sigh and shake her head "you guys are hopeless"

"We only need you mommy" I smirk while Aurelio give puppy eyes to his mother.
The scumbag is really just like me.

Boring chapter I know I'm so sorry I had a hard time coming up with something.
I'll try to come up with a double update for reaching the 40k views (y'all are amazing honestly I can't thank you enough ❤️❤️❤️❤️)

QOTD
If you could be any supernatural creature what would you be and why?
Personally I'd be a mermaid because I just have a love for water , I love swimming and I would love to discover the ocean more.

Have a good day my love 🫶🏾

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

166K 6.1K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
405K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
86.8K 6.3K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
295K 14.4K 39
"Remember what I said last night Ashley, if you don't stop being a bitch I would.." he paused and glanced at me. I turned my head from the window to...