Coffee shop (Elizabeth olsen...

By Not_Grace82

This is a story based in NYC where Y/N 29yr Old works in a cute coffee shop were a daily customer is no other... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (final)
Epilogue
NEW BOOKKK

Chapter 16

716 19 1
By Not_Grace82

Y/n Pov

I'm sitting on the couch at Lizzie's place her laying down her legs over my lap looking through some cooking recipes she wants to try out but I'm getting bored and wanting to do something.

"Baby can we do something please" i whine getting her attention.

"Sure, what would you wanna do today"she replies softly putting her book down giving me her attention.

"I know get up.If you leave the house for a bit maybe go shopping or get a recipe or do anything you'll enjoy it'll be done when you get back"I suggest hoping she well agree has I've got a good idea I'll think she'll like.

"Okay sure you gonna tell me what your doing"she asks getting up to prepare to go out putting on a coat and shoes and don't forget the disguise of the hat and glasses.

"Nope it's a surprise, a date has you might say" i say getting up with her to walk her to the door.

"Alright I'll be back around a hour or so don't do anything stupid"she's opening the door.

"What I would never that's a wild accusation " i say acting offended crossing my arms over my chest making her shake her head grinning with amusement leaning to give me peck on the lips before saying bye walking out of the door.

After she leaves in her car I go prepare to leave in my car has well going to my house to pick up the pop up projector and white roll down screen for a makeshift cinema in her garden.

After searching the house I eventually find it in my cupboard putting it in the car and driving back to Lizzie's house and setting it up with some fairy lights in the garden with a bean bag that's big enough to be a bed which is a struggle to get through the gate as well.

I'm able to grab some snacks from the shop putting it in the bowls before going outside to place them on a table with drinks as well.

Sitting back inside after having a shower and changing into some comfy clothes just in time for Liz to walk through the door with the whole shop in her hands making me jump up to assist her.

"How much did you buy is the shop okay"i tease placing the bags on the sofa.

"Aren't you Funny" she say patting my cheek before opening the bags up.

"I'll like to think so what'd you buy"i question making her eyes sparkle with my interest getting up to do a presentation of her clothes which consists of dresses a nice Burgundy suit with a plunging neck line,shoes and some comfy clothes .

"They'll all look amazing on you darling I'm sure" I compliment before kissing her lips.

"Oh I got something for you it's not much but I found it nice"she says making me nod giving her smile assuring her I'll love it which makes her give me a shopping bag.

"Oh Liz this is amazing I'm using this forever thank you" i say seeing a black tote bag with my initials engraved on it and a rose on the front pocket giving her a hug in appreciation as she remembers my love for tote bags .

"It's no problem I'm glad you like it"she says closing the bags before going to put them upstairs so she can hang it up later.

"Soo can I know what you did now" she asks tilting her head in question looking around.

"Nope have to wait until dark which is like 2 hours away"i say making her huff in frustration but agreeing anyways.

"Why'd don't you have a shower I'll make dinner for tonight" I suggest.

"Your the best" she says kissing me with passion which I only return before we break apart and she goes to have a shower.

On tonight's menu it's burgers which I was only half way into before Lizzie comes down to help me out has well and with teamwork we're done in no time sitting down eating them with a light conversation.

"Ready for the date to start" i say grabbing her hand walking to the back door.

"Yes the wait is finally over" she replies before I move to stand behind her asking her to cover her eyes but put my hand on top anyways leading her in front of the cinema before asking her to open her eye.

"Wow this is beautiful you did amazing "she says looking around her seeing what I've done.

"I know right I love this it was in my cupboard not being used"i said before a smirk shows on my face seeing an amazing opportunity to tackle her on the bed.

"Why are you smirking" she asks before she ask anymore questions I run up to her my hands round her waist before I twist us around so she on top not wanting her to get hurt before falling on top of the bag hearing her laughter.

"That's why"I say before we start to move us to get into a comfier position which is her behind me her front to my back her arms around my waist her head on my shoulder.

"What'd you want to watch"i ask

"Mamma mia"she asks kissing my shoulder making me hum in agreement putting it on grabbing a snack bowl of popcorn.

Half way through it when a singing scene comes on again Liz gets up leaving me without heat making me whine .

"Dance with me"Liz asks in time with the music giving me puppy eyes offering her hands to help me up which I take matching her wide smile at her antics.

Her hand round my neck mine round her waist  going in small circles and just swaying with each other enjoying the closeness before I grab her hand to put her in a dip kissing her lips before bringing her back up at the end of the song laying back down the same position as before .

"Lizz-"i huff out my heart rate picking up as Lizzie is kissing and sucking on the spot in between my neck and collar finding my sweet spot.Her hands that was once on my stomach slips in between my mid thighs her thumb rubbing my left thigh near my centre.

"I need you" she says some what desperately her soft lips moving upwards behind my ear.

"Are you sure" i say out of breath making sure she's okay with it which makes her stop moving to straddle my waist her hand on my stomach for support.

"Yeah definitely I'm ready are you"she asks questionably making sure it's not just her which it definitely isn't.

"Definitely" I say grabbing her neck pulling her down to start a passionate kiss it's more rough and sensual then the other kisses we've shared before.Our lips move together in sync before I start to lick over her lips asking access which she denies making her flip us over and grab my thighs pulling them to her waist before she stands up kissing my neck so I put my head back granting more access.

Somehow getting into the house we enter the kitchen shutting the door before I get shoved up against it making me let out a light moan at the roughness making her pull back her pupils dilated her green eyes not visible before she lets me go so we can go upstairs walking as it would be easier and quicker.

Soon as we're upstairs the doors is shut and once again I'm pushed up against it her lips back on mine in a desperate kiss her tongue invading my mouth exploring every inch.She starts guiding us towards the bed her on top of me again my hands on her waist slowly going down until there on bum squeezing lightly making her roll her hips into mine which cause me to gasp breaking the kiss.

"You still want to" she ask leaning backwards.

"Yes gord before I do it myself" i say getting desperate.

"There's no need for that baby" she says before she lightly tugs on my T-shirt a silent request to ask if she can take it off making me nod as she starts to take it off and pulling me sit up to make it quicker then taking hers of leaving her in a lace black bra.

"Have any plans" i ask teasingly.

"Did you" she ask back making me look down at my laced red bra her face flushed with amusement.

Getting impatient i grab her waist quite roughly making her groan.

"Patience if you touch me once more your hands are going to be handcuffed to the bed post"she says making me involuntary whimper at the thought.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" She says shaking her head with a grin. "I asked you a question"she says her voice getting me more bothered has it husky and just overall hot.

"Yes-"i reply which just makes her hum.she's just torturing me by denying me her touch.

"Your gonna sit there and watch me undress don't touch me and don't whine without permission"she says but it's more of a demand and it's attractive her dominance makes me feel everything if she ever says 'good girl' or the exact opposite slu- okay never mind I'm gonna stop thinking about this.

She starts to move backwards to standing at the end of the bed slowly undressing herself pulling down her trousers leaving her in a full black lace set me drinking in her wonderful figure .

"Your so beautiful"i say making her give me a sweet smile.

"Thank you darling can I take your pants off" she asks going back to her sweet self.

"Yes please"i say getting desperate just looking at her figure and the teasing shes been doing.

"Be a good girl and don't whine"She says moving to crawl up the bed on all four making me bite my lip and eyes roll back at the praise.

"You like being praised huh you like being my good girl"she says pulling my pants down moaning at the name and praises and nodding my head yes. "Your so fucking stunning" she says kissing my stomach.

"Can I take off your bra and underwear princess"she asks making me nod.

"Yes Lizzie" i say making her groan at the name but taking them off.

She crashes our lips back together with force making me huff her tongue immediately invading my mouth starting a battle that she won are tongues flowing like a wave.

After winning she kiss down the side of my ear slowly to my sweet spot sucking there creating hickeys that she licks over easing the sting making me start to pant getting more turned on her hand squeezing my sides my hands on her shoulders.

A few minutes switching sides she trails her kisses through the valley of my breasts before she takes one into her hand needing it roughly while she takes the nipple in her mouth swirling her tongue around it awhile already turning me to a moaning mess before switching breasts without leaving a trail of hickeys.

"please"i moan out getting to desperate needing her to fuck me.

"What do you want baby my fingers or mouth" she asks making me reply with fingers.

She trails her kisses to the top of my thigh skipping were I want her the most switch to the opposite thigh making me whine putting my hand in her hair but before I can protest her ring finger runs through my folds collecting my wetness circling my clit painfully slow making me huff more.

"Ple-"before I could say she slips two fingers in make me moan the loudest all night my back arching of the bed she starts a firm rhythm curling them every so often hitting my g-spot making the coil on my stomach form even more.

"faster- harder"I ask which she complies picking up the pace and being more firm making me scream out her name.

She attaches her mouth to my clit humming at the taste sucking it into her mouth swirling her tongue around it.

"I'm gonna cum" I manage to say my legs shaking with pleasure .

"Cum for me baby" she says my coil in my stomach snapping coming undone in her mouth prolonging it the best she can before she swallows it all before coming up and putting her fingers into my mouth to suck my arousal off which I do looking into her eyes which causes her to moan at the intense eye contact before laying down next to me her head on my shoulder playing with my hair bringing me down back to earth.

"That was amazing thank you"i say giving her hand a kiss.

"It's no problem I'm gonna to wash you up you can relax" she says picking me up and putting me on the counter grabbing a sponge washing me not touching were I'm sensitive after a while I'm done and Lizzie carry's me back to bed on the clean sheets tucking me under she probably thinks I'm asleep as my eyes ain't opening any time soon she tired me out so much.

"Goodnight baby I love you so much" she says cuddling into me making my eyes snap open not expecting that straddling her waist seeing her eyes wide open with fear.

"I fucking love you more than anything" i say bringing her into a kiss.Let's just say there was no point changing the sheets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 30
This is a Wanda x original character story, the original character is a female named Lidiya. This is set after Age of Ultron, so Wanda has already jo...
646K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
11.1K 215 20
Elisabeth x y/n <3 Hi everyone ,i never done this before ,i just start to wrote this now,and just because i can't sleep,so i tought :" why don't i wr...
873K 24.3K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...