a Shooting Star (Shadowpeach...

By ClMushroom

it is a Shadowpeach x reader Y/N is a woman/girl who came into the mk world in the form of a star. unfortunat... More

Information
Shooting Star
finally Outside
travel partner
Ameno power
meet a little child
Mk childhood
a Hero is Born 2
a Hero is Born 3
β˜€οΈ1 Date Wukong⭐
🎊New Book Cover 🎊
πŸŒ„Mk ClonesπŸŒ„
πŸ’€Mei's sleepover 1πŸ’€
πŸ‰Mei sleepover 2πŸ’€

a Hero is Born 1

635 20 2
By ClMushroom

Monkey king prov.☀️

He's sitting on his cloud and pretty much sad/annoyed because he hasn't seen his true love in all these years.. he's been busy and couldn't visit Y/N but when he finally could, he found out that she was gone from that Castle. Then Monkey King was pretty angry..

He looks up at the sky and wishes to see you again his shooting star

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Y/N is in the kitchen she cooks with pigsy, pigsy is happy that you always help him since MK was a teenager and doesn't need your attention that much anymore and pigsy loved your recipes!

(Y/N body wouldn't get any older she still looks the same as she did at the beginning, pigsy and the others are a bit confused by it but they dont question it 👍

You guys cook in the kitchen and Tang told Mk a Monkey King story, Y/N thought it was cute that Mk still loved Monkey King but pigsy was pretty pissed off because Mk never really does his job.

Tang finished his story and Mk was happy as always and made a lot of compliments about Monkey King, y/n didn't really pay attention to what the two were talking about, until y/n heard that Tang wanted a dish for free again for giving Mk told a story. Mk of course was going to fetch him the dish. She turned to Tang "could you stop taking advantage of my son with your stories?" Y/n was a bit annoyed that Tang was taking advantage of him like that and Mk would get in trouble for Dar as usual.

Tang rolled his eyes "I'm not taking advantage, it's a deal between Mk and me y/n" he made a geek face like he was right

Y/N doesn't look happy with his answer. Mk comes back with the bowl but pigsy throws his wooden spoon and knocks the bowl out of Mk's hand.
"Noodles for free!" Growled pigsy and catches the bowl with noodles. "Oh man, not again," y/n whispers, rubbing her eyelids in annoyance. "NO ONE GETS A PORTION OF NOODLES FOR FREE!" yelled pigsy he looks totally pissed off as always and Mk and Tang were shocked and looked at pigsy with a nervous, shocked look. "No one gets a free meal at Pixies! I don't run a charity, Tang!"
Said pigsy aggressive and stood on the counter looking Tang straight in the face, Tang looks sad until he looked chilled again and smiled cheekily and pushed pigsy away "Ahh.. pigsy I paid with wisdom" and waved his hand and there came little twinkle stars and pigsy would be more pissed...

Pigsy's face turned red with anger and yelled "Ohh really! DID YOU KNOW THAT WISDOM DON'T PAY THE RENT! YOU FREELODER!" Pigsy's scream was so loud that Tang's hair was even messed up and his glasses were completely crooked on his nose. Then pigsy turned to Mk "and you!" Said pigsy and went to Mk and Mk got a fright and nervously ran backwards. "You haven't done anything all morning! I have so many orders to go!" Pigsy looks grumpy and angry and Mk couldn't walk backwards anymore because he reached the want. "So go out and work and don't just sit here lazily!" said pigsy still angry. Mk smiles nervously "Yeah.. about that.. I was actually going to take a break now.." he points his finger away and Y/n watched everything and make a Facepalm "oh man Mk.." she huffed

Pigsy completely freaks out and swings his wooden spoon around "break! BREAK! THERE'S NO BREAK IN WAR! I NEED WORKER SOLDIERS! AN ARMS OF PIXIE NOODLES AT HOME FROM THE LONGEST NOODLES! " Pigsy Points his spoon at mk and Mk looks confused for a few minutes "do you mean that Restaurant across the street" Mk looked out the window and the chef across the street also looked at us and pigsy and the chef looked at each other aggressively.

Until Y/N walked over to pigsy and placed her hand on his shoulder "come down pigsy I'll check on Mk ok, that he's doing his job" she smiles encouragingly and tenderly at pigsy. Pigsy huffed and mumbled "alright.. BE GLAD THAT I TRUST Y/N!"

Y/n nodded and grabbed Mk by the arm and took the order and walked out then let go of Mk and turned to him " be glad I was there Mk" she has a browbeat on top. Mk huffs "yeah... thanks mom" she nodded and smiled "now let's deliver some noodles" The two get into the van and drive off.

The two of you drive through the streets of the city and see many residents and houses and cars, the view was very nice too.
Until you drive into a construction site. There was absolutely no person and it was eerily quiet. "Mk are you sure this is the right spot" y/n asked looking at Mk. Mk looked back at you "Yup I'm sure" he smiled reliably and y/n nodded. Mk Parks the car and walks to that elevator Y/n chased him but she still felt weird like something was wrong here. Mk Use a switch and two Go down.MK and Y/N walk out of the elevator for a bit until we hear voices and stop and see the people.

"It feels like I've waited ages for this moment.. is everything going according to plan?" Said a woman with black hair and a red dress, somberly.

A boy with cool red hair and a red cape replies "I only do small things... mother..." his voice also sounds dark and Y/N a feeling that the two are evil. Even for a brief moment, these people's eyes glow red and around these 2 strangers were bull robots?

Y/N grabbed MK and hide with him, Y/n was glad that she and Mk hadn't noticed this stranger yet. MK looks out in panic until he sees Monkey King's staff.. then his eyes twinkle like a little kid and whispers "wow..Monkey King's staff.." y/n looked surprised "really wait?" She looks at Mk and sees your son climbing up
"Mk! Get down there!" You said it loud but not loud enough for these strangers to hear but Mk completely ignored you and you huffed and climbed after him.

Mk finally got to a place where there was a good view but he was exhausted from climbing and was hanging on the pipe. But for y/n the climb was pretty easy, she wasn't even exhausted and sit on the pipe where Mk is holding on.
He looks at his mother in surprise "What the? Mom how are you so good at climbing?" He was confused "I'm doing enough exercise Mk" y/n wanted to help Mk so he could also sit on the pipe but you both hear cracking noises and both look ahead to what happened before y/n could help Mk.

On the floor lay a bull robot with no arms and the red boy grinned "You idiot, don't you think we've tried that before? It takes more than a few robots to pull out monkey kings staff only the people who are worthy can take it" he grins more evilly and makes a flame with his hand and all of a sudden a metal gauntlet appears "but I redson created this gauntlet to use the stab's powers!"

Mk is shocked and made a little sound "huh!" Y/N looks more serious and not shocked until she felt eyes on her, Y/N looks around and sees a bird next to mk staring directly at Y/N until you look back at Mk and he makes panicky noises he was there almost falling down, you wanted to catch him but he was able to save himself just like in time, she sigh in relief and we both watch these strangers.

Both of you see Redson go to the staff and start pulling out around the staff came golden lightning and the whole mountain started shaking and a strong wind came, Redson has difficulty and tried to pull the staff out with 2 hands and his hair was on fire and managed to pull the staff out. Redson raised the baton and rejoiced.

YES! I did it!" He cheers and pant from exhaustion
The Bull robots applaud and rejoice. But nothing happened Redson is confused and yelled "Wait what!" And swings the stick around "why isn't anything happening!" He looks upset at his mother. He jumps down from the hill "mother are you sure this is the right Mountain" he looks annoyed.

The mother rubs her forehead "No! Maybe it was the other mountain with an enchanted staff that sealed my husband!"
She looked annoyed and y/n felt a little bad "ok they are evil but losing a lover or dad is really not nice" thought y/n

Suddenly there was a small earthquake and on the hill there was a green explosion. Many bull robots would be flown away and Y/N covered her face and closed her eyes because of the strong wind and almost slipped off the pipe but y/n felt a strong but delicate hand making sure you didn't fall down or get carried away by the wind. the wind got less and the hand disappeared and you open your eyes and put your hands away from your face and quickly look beside you there was just the bird from before.. y/n raises an eyebrow and thinks "with such a wind blow all the birds would fly away or be blown away by the wind.

Y/N hears laughter and sees DBK come out of the ground "that's not good" you whisper. Mk is shocked and can't do much or say much since he has the noodle bag in his mouth

DBK looks around "I have returned to the realm of the living" he looked at his wife and Redson

Mk makes some little noises and you look at him, this bird bangs in Mk's hand, y/n tries to scare the bird away but he looks bored and goes on "come on sweet bird stop it"
She's still trying to help Mk the bird stopped and look at you your eyes twinkled very briefly the bird is sigh which Mk,Y/n didn't see and the bird hit really hard this time and Mk down a lot "Mk!" Y/N looks down worried Mk lands on redson Mk sits up and all eyes are on him Mk laughs nervously "did anyone order noodles?" He picks up the noodle bag. Redson wriggles around and yells 'get off me you idiot!' and throws mk off him and his hair was flames again
"You know what you did! You ruined my moment!" More fire erupted around Redson until DBK Redson got closer and Redson looked up at "a little eavesdropper is in our midst, it's a waste that I'm crushing a worthless person as the new ruler of this world, but ok that's the way it should be. ." so DBK lifts his foot and wanted to smash Mk "Mk!" y/n yelled and jump down and land perfectly on your feet infront of Mk and move your hand towards DBK foot where came fast towards you but y/n made the attack Wind sword (that's this wind ball, the attack is called like that I checked) the shoulder and Mk nods contentedly. You both hear a sound and you both look at ifp "this staff isn't yours little boy, give it to me and girl it's better if you belong on my side" she looks annoyed at Mk, Y/n. Mk hugs his staff and thinks "no?" Y/n smiles at his reply "I won't go to you and this staff isn't yours either!" Y/n looks at her sternly. Suddenly the stick moves and lights up yellow "okay, I'm not moving that thing!" Mk panics and the staff takes y/n and Mk and jumps away in the elevator.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'll stop there sry that I don't write many chapters🥲 ai character caught me am addicted to it 👍 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.6K 21
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’‡ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”, π’Žπ’š π’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’...
44.1K 1.4K 8
ΚŸα΄α΄‹ x α΄α΄€ΚŸα΄‡! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ βœ¦γƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌβœ¦ Ιͺ ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› ᴏᴑɴ ᴍᴏɴᴋΙͺᴇ α΄‹Ιͺα΄… ᴏʀ Ι’α΄‡Ι΄κœ±ΚœΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺα΄α΄˜α΄€α΄„α΄› βœ¦γƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌβœ¦ α΄€Κ€α΄› (κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ) ʙʏ: hitoyuki_00 βœ¦γƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌβœ¦ ʏ/Ι΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄›Κ€α΄€α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡Κ€ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœ...
41.5K 2.1K 21
Macaque x Mitsuri Reader. _________________________________ ❝My heart would never flutter for those who needlessly hurt others!❞ π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€π™” π˜Ώπ™Šπ™‘π™€οΏ½...
151K 5.4K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...