LOST ONES.

By daprettiestt_nii

❝THEY SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE SEASONS.❞ - BOOK 1 More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
πŸŽπŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸ’.
πŸŽπŸ“.
πŸŽπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸ•.
πŸŽπŸ–.
πŸŽπŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
πŸ‘πŸŽ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ‘.
πŸ‘πŸ“.
πŸ‘πŸ”.
πŸ‘πŸ•.
book 2.

πŸ‘πŸ’.

2.1K 130 134
By daprettiestt_nii

ATLANTA, GEORGIA — 4:23PM

momma taylor
Today 4:23PM

Currently I'm having a get together and I would've thought Prada would tell you but I guess not. If you wanna come you can, hurry!

you liked 'Currently I'm having a get together and I would've thought Prada would tell you but I guess not. If you wanna come you can, hurry!'

My day was going good but now I was upset. Why didn't Prada tell me? And since I didn't have the answer he was definitely about to get a phone call.

I exited out of the thread and called Prada. It took awhile for him to answer but eventually he did when I was about to just say fuck it.

"Wassup, you good?" He asked, and I heard music playing along with chattering in the background. I frowned because I really felt like I was missing out. What makes you feel like I didn't wanna come?

"I have a question."

"What's yo' question?"

"Momma Taylor just texted me stating that she was having a get together which you didn't tell me about for whatever reason. I just want to know why you thought it was okay to not tell me."

"Let's be for real. You pregnant and everybody here, Milan. Allem muhfucka's you fell out with. Youn needa be around allat of shit."

"Prada, bye. You should have still told me about it regardless. I'm not even stunning them bitches like at all. If you would've told me I would definitely be there minding my business. Tuh, probably eating or something." I said getting out the bed and going into the bathroom to turn the shower on. "I'm on the way."

"You so damn hardheaded bruh. Don't pull yo' ass up over here. You got a whole chi—"

"I'm not about to do anything." I said and hung up. I wasn't worried about them and I guess I was really trippin' because I wanted to get out the house. Every since Prada and I been on this 'break', I been in the house. And Ian wanna be in the house anymore. I knew I had a baby in my stomach, I'm not about to fuck around and risk doing anything.

Really just ain't like how he told me but was so big on this communication shit. And I'm pretty sure momma Taylor extended the invitation to me but he was probably just like 'oh she'on needa come', and shit like that. I felt like this whole thing was backwards as fuck.

I stepped into the bathroom after getting towel and rags before looking in the mirror. This was normal for me, I'd always look at my stomach whenever I possibly could.

Hearing multiple dings I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked at the messages that were coming through.

my mann🖕🏼
Today 4:26PM

don't bring yo ass over here

ian playin wit u milan. youn needa be around these muhfuckas

and ykno you see my msg

Prada, bye. You doing all this for no reason it's literally not that serious. Like why don't you want me over there? Are you hiding something? I'm not worried about them I legit just wanna come to get out the house and eat homemade food which I know she's making.

So stop blowing up my phone. You're not my damn daddy to be telling me what to do and what not to do

shiddd you never had a daddy to tell you what to do and what not to do... but what jt or caresha said? no shade wit it no shade wit it

Prada... you know what alright 😂. When I see you I'm rocking you in your shit!

aight 🫶🏼

And I was so dead ass. Ion know if Prada was cheating and was just feeling himself for him to be acting so different but he really had me fucked up. And to speak on my dad knowing he was never in my life was crazy.

Now I felt like I should've left him alone for real and to find out I was pregnant by this nigga was crazy. To be telling me you don't want me stressing and around a lot of negative shit, BUT your the one causing it is so fucking outrageous and crazy AND backwards as fuck.

I was so fed up with everybody in they shit. Everybody that came in my life done did some fucked up shit. Like what the fuck is going on? Am I really just meant to be alone my whole damn life?

I got in the shower handled ny business there and after the shower. Once I finished with everything I let momma Taylor know that I was on the way. When I pulled up, it was a lot of cars in the driveway.. well maybe I'm dragging it. It was like 7 cars maybe 8.

I cleared my throat and opened the door to my car just for it to be closed. I mugged Prada and he did the same. I opened the door back and put my leg right by the door.

"Prada what is your problem?"

"You don't need to be around."

"Are you doing something that I don't know about like maybe cheating? What I don't need to be around for? Like I said you aren't my damn daddy to be telling me shit. And you thought you ate by saying what you said? Well you didn't and that shit was really fucking crazy. Like you dead ass lost me like I'm so done with allat bullshit. Everybody I been around just turns out to be weird as fuck. If I have to be alone so be it I will. I'm done, Prada."

"What you done for? And why you causing a scene?"

"I'm not dealing with this." I shook my head. "I'm not causing a scene, Prada, but I really am done with everybody and they shit. You gone tell me Ion needa be around 'cause of negativity this and that, Ion needa be stressin' but you the one that's causing it. How does that makes scene and you know what.. fuck you. Saying what you said about not having a daddy is real fucking wild."

"What you wanted me to lie to you? Milan I always keep it a buck. Ian even mean to come off like that."

"But you did!" I yelled and got out the car. "You did though and regardless of you always wanting to keep it a buck with people, that was wrong! That was wild as fuck and you just don't say no shit like that, period. You really backwards as fuck."

"Get back inna car." He opened the door to my car and tried to pick me up.

"Stop touching me, Prada. Stop! Don't fucking touch me. You not nobody to be telling me to go inna car. You really wylin'."

He started laughing and I did too. Nigga keep forgetting he met his match. 'Cause he wasn't scarying me like at all.

He kept trying to get me in the car and I socked him in his shit.

"Yo'!" I heard and Talik pulled Prada to the side and Honor pulled me away.

"Aye calm down." Honor told me.

"I'm good."

"You not, what's wrong? What you got going on, Milan?"

"Nothing."

"Let me go! Ain't nobody finna touch her, fuck I look like?!" I heard Prada yelling.

"You wanna go inna house or you good?"

"I'm okay." I told him. He squinted his eyes at me and walked away. Talik did the same shortly after before telling everyone to go back in the house to mind their business.

"Putting your hands on me was wrong as fuck."

"And I told you to stop putting your hands on me. Tryna get me in the car like no. I'm not a lil ass kid. You're not gonna tell me what I can and cannot do. Don't do that. If I wanna stay I can, period. I told you I'm not worried about them, I just wanted to get out the house and you did allat by saying some about my dad. And when I tell you that you lost me you really did, Prada. Like outta everyone I wasn't expecting you and it really hurts it do."

"You pregnant with my fucking child bruh. If Talia or whoever would say some shit to you, you would try to go back and forth."

"Yeah it's only been a couple days, but I'm pregnant. I have a child in my stomach, a whole ass human being growing inside of me. I have to grow and mature. I can't be trying to go back and forth and fighting bitches. I'm done, Prada. Don't text, call me, nunnadat. I'm done and if you come around me I'm gone shoot your ass. Fuck a restraining order, I'ma shoot your ass dead ass."

"You gone be like that? What about my child?"

"Nigga you stressing me out so it's really like youn even care about the baby. I'm not gone be no bitter babymomma but right now just don't come near me. 'Cause you really got me so fucked up like dead ass. And to not communicate but you want me to communicate is backwards."

"She told me to ask you if you wanted to come but I'm thinking like aye youn wanna come. Youn need to, Milan."

"K." I walked away and went inside the house. Thankfully everybody was minding their business.

"You straight?" Honor asked looking me in my face. He seemed very concerned.

I nodded.

"You need some water or something?"

"I'm good, Honor." I said. This was the most I heard him talk since he was so quiet. We kept eye contact for a sec or two before I looked off to the side seeing Talia eyeing me. I completely forgot the two had something going on but oh well.

I went inside the kitchen and spoke to momma Taylor. Dom, Ximena, and Tori was in here as well. Dom and Tori being the only ones to speak while Ximena was mean mugging me which I didn't care for. I just mugged her back like you not scaring me boo.

Me and momma Taylor talked for a bit. She really just wanted to know what I been up to and I didn't say too much especially about me being pregnant. 'Cause Ian really need nobody in my business. I really just wanted to keep it between Prada and I.

"You alright?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm doing very good." She smiled. I only nodded and walked out the kitchen to go sit down on one of the couches. Prada came inside looking mean in the face but oh fucking well. He can't be mad at no one but himself honestly.

The tension was thick but I tried not to pay it no mind as I got on Zeus and began watching Baddies West. At first it didn't catch my interest but now? It did and I was obsessed. Stunna was definitely my favorite and Cat.

"You mad at me or something?" Talia asked loud as fuck. I looked up to see she was talking to Honor.

"Nah, why?"

"I mean.. you really ain't talk to me all damn day. I mean you have but not really. You went outside to comfort a bitch, asking if she good and shit, all up in her face making eye contact or whatnot like..."

"What?" Prada turned around.

uh oh.

"Take it how you wanna take it 'cause it ain't even like that. I just wanted to make sure she was good. She outta breath and shit." Honor spoke looking into his phone as well.

"Okay but looking all in her face and making eye contact like let's be for real." Talia frowned.

"Don't call me out my name. Ian did nothing to you." I stated.

"Bitch, please. You was making eye contact with my nigga and shit."

"It happened." I shrugged. "Don't get too pissy mad bitch. You acting like I want your nigga and once again if you really gone get mad get mad at your man! You getting mad at the wrong person like I'm not with the shit."

"Youn gotta be with the shit. Be 'bout that shit. And no ones getting mad at you."

"But you calling me out my name."

"You be so worried bout muhfuckas calling you out your name and shit. She probably ain't even mean it like that." Ximena walked inside the living room.

"But she know my name definitely could've said a name and why you jumping in shit that don't have nothing to do with you? You so weird."

"I'm weird? Girl, boo. You went to speaking to me everyday to hanging with a bitch that did you dirty as fuck, literally dragged you across the whole damn instagram platform, but I'm weird? And then you wouldn't even let me speak how I felt. Invalidated how I felt!"

"You still clearly upset about it. It's okay, pookie. And I never invalidated how you felt. I told you that you could speak your mind regardless of me not paying attention 'cause Prada said something to me. Also before allat, you called me a fake ass bitch because of everything instead of texting or calling me about the situation. Like okay."

"Bitch it's giving you weird!" Talia laughed and Ximena did as well.

"Y'all doing too much." Tori frowned her face up.

"Girl hush." Talia bucked at Tori and Tori put her hair inna ponytail.

"I'm down with whatever like for real. Y'all really lame as fuck."

"Y'all chill out!" Talik spoke loud for everyone to hear. Yet Talia and Tori was still going at it with one another. Honor and Prada was going at it, it was just too much. And in between all of that Ximena was eyeing me down like she wanted to fight.

"What?" I asked and she took her earrings off. So, I did too. I even popped my nails off and put my hair inna ponytail.

"Get out my face nigga." Honor spoke calm tryna get over to Talia I think.

"I want my 1!"

"Me too!" Talia threw a drink at me and I ran up on her. I hit her in her shit repeatedly, not once looking down. And she kept tryna pull my hair which was irritating me.

"Yo, move!" Prada voiced boomed throughout the house. He yanked Talia off of me and started checking my face.

"Na na BITCH!" Talia laughed.

"Girl, boooo! You ain't touch me once all you did was pull my hair. You talk allat of shit for a bitch that can't fight like I been doing this for real. A bitch never whooped my ass!" I yelled tryna get out of Prada's hold.

"You needa chill, you got me fucked up!"

"BITCH!" Ximena snuck me and everything happened so fast. I got out of Prada's hold and Ximena and I both started going at each other. And she wasn't doing what Talia was doing— pulling hair. She was definitely keeping up.

"I'm finna air this shit out!" Prada yelled.

"Everybody get out!" momma Taylor yelled. Everyone slowly got out and I looked down seeing blood. "Out!"

"Holon, you straight?" Honor asked causing Prada to look at me.

Knowing what this meant I started crying. And Prada just started going off on everyone not caring who it was. Honor was making sure I was okay. It was just too much going on.

✘✘✘

a couple days later...

"If you would've never came nothing would have happened. But nah you think a nigga tryna control you and shit, when that was never the case. I just know how you get now we lost our fucking baby." Prada fussed as I ate my ice cream barely paying him attention.

I definitely could've avoided what Talia said about calling me a bitch but Ximena? I felt like she was looking for a fight the minute I walked in the kitchen. And her sneaking me... was I suppose to let her sneak me? No. I fought back and I made sure she ain't hit my stomach or anything so it couldn't have been that. Talia wasn't doing shit but pulling hair so it had to be me being stressed out.

And I tried so hard to prevent it from happening— stressing, and I didn't know why he was getting on me like he wasn't apart of my stressing.

"And then you looking at this nigga in his face."

"Y'all are being so dramatic, it was for a second."

"Ion give a fuck."

"K, are you done? Like you talking about this, gonna apologize, and hope I fall back into your arms and I'm not with the shit. I'm done. I lost my baby." I cried.

"I lost my baby too."

"And I get that. Prada, I'm done. Like done done."

"That's what you want?"

"Yes."

"Aight." He chuckled. "I guess I expected it."

"What do you mean? Seriously, I should be the one saying that. Nigga you left me because I snapped and barely communicated.. I was pregnant. My hormones were all over the place and I'm not saying that makes it right, but c'mon. And as far as me not communicating, we could've worked something out but a break was initiated. A break while I was pregnant, you left me ALONE. For days, barely checked on me to make sure I was fine. Nigga please, this breakup is needed." I scoffed walking out the room and by the front door.

"Aight, cool. Hope everything goes great and shit. I still love you through allis shit."

"Yup." I nodded opening the door and he looked at me.

"I apologize for my actions. I owe you an apology dead ass. I was stressing you out and yeen deserve that. And I left you while you was pregnant, I'm sorry man. And Ion know if we gone ever get back together but if not just know I love you so much man. You deserve more."

I nodded again and he kissed me on my forehead before leaving. A tear slipped as I closed the door and went back to my room.

It's the fact that I thought I found happiness and it turned out to be like this. I'm just gonna be by myself for a while maybe that's how I'm gonna heal and all I can say is it was fun while it lasted.

a/n;

well um... this took a turn but chileeee.

prada and milan breaking up officially?

not milan lost the baby bc she was stressed outtt. prada was stessing my girl outtt & she said she had enough.

anywaysss, hows life?

i got a nose piercing? it didn't hurt as bad as i thought & it's very quick. a lil tear will drop that's all.

i miss my man! & i think i got on his nerves earlier yall. like i rlly feel like i'll b a horrible girlfriend.

don't forget to vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
62.4K 2.2K 32
a complicated, traumatic love story.
621K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­