dom Natasha x Wanda, sub Y/n

Av TroubleInSayno

this is my story that i wrote but it's going to start off where it ended before it had gotten deleted. There... Mer

71. Puppy Trouble
72. Punishment For The Pup
73. The Talk
74. Nightmare
75. Little Space
76. Cookout Prep/Bad Day
77. Cookout Surprise
78. Oops, In Trouble!
79. Cuddle Day
80. Accident? Or On Purpose?
81. Definitely On Purpose
82. Lots Of Aftercare
83. Very Little
84. Bad Day
85. Little Date Pt. 1
86. Little Play Date Pt.2
87. What's Happening?
88. Where Is Y/n?
89. Big Battle
90. Where Is Nat?
91. Back Home
92. Meeting Natasha's and Yelena's Parents
93. Protective
94. Punishment
95. The Talk
96. Date Night
97. Date Night pt. 2
98. Date Night pt. 3
99. Surprising But Not Surprising News
100. The Park
101. Graduation Flashback
103. Can We Fix This?
104. My Girls
105. Movie Night
106. Movie Night pt. 2
107. Whats Going To Happen
108. Hurting
109. Christmas Eve
110. Fifty Shades Of Grey
111. Christmas Get-Together
112. Natasha
113. Serious Talk
114. Cuddles

102. Bad Week

1.1K 40 0
Av TroubleInSayno

Lena - it's been a few days since we've come and stayed with Wanda, nat, and y/n. I've had a few flashbacks which I've reacted okay with. I'm now not in any of my headspaces and I'm just sitting in bed away from everyone, just wanting to be alone.

Wanda - Lena and I have been closer these last few days so when I went to see if she wanted to go outside in the back with just me to at least get some sun and fresh air, and she just ignored me and closed the door in my face. I was actually shocked at that but her thoughts got loud and she kept saying sorry and that she didn't mean it and that she just wanted to be left alone, I understood. I let her know that if she wanted anyone of us to yell out for us and we'll come up. I heard her say ok, so I walked downstairs and told everyone.

Y/n - I slipped out of little space when wanda came and told us about Lena. I frown and decide to sneak away and see if I can just be with her so she isn't alone. I run up the stairs and knock on her door lightly. Lena, it's me. I know you probably want to be alone right now but I thought you might want me here with you so you're not dully alone. We don't have to talk or anything but I'm here. I wait for any response or something from her but I don't get anything. I frown and say, im staying outside this door. So if you want me at any point I'm here. Okay?

Lena - I smile as I hear her talking through the door. I notice she stopped talking for a moment but I don't say anything. I hear her sigh and then say that shes staying outside the door and if I need her that she's there. I grab my phone and message kate.

Come get y/n please. I don't want her to be outside my room. And can sissy come up here?

Kate - I hear my phone ding as we're all talking. I grab it and see that Lena messaged. I smile and say, nat come with me please. She looks confused but comes with me as we walk upstairs. We both see y/n sitting against the wall by Lena's door which makes us smile. I walk to her and say, come here princess. Let's go downstairs and prank Maria and wanda. That sound fun? I see you go to shake your head but then decide to change your mind and nod it. I help you up and pick you up placing you on my hip. I smile and walk back down and whisper up some pranks we can do.

Nat - I watch them leave a bit confused on why I was supposed to come up. But them the door to Lena's room opens and I see her looking at me with a small pout. I frown and say, whats wrong princess? Is it the flashbacks?

Lena - I nod my head and make grabby hands wanting to be held. She immediately picks me up and walks into the room closing the door. She sits on the bed, having me straddle her lap so it more comfortable for the both of us.

Nat - I pull back a little and day, whats going on sestra? Talk to me please.

Lena - just flashbacks of what happened especially after you escaped. They went harder on me since we were sestras. I sorry for hitting you when I couldn't calm down during one.

Nat - hey, you don't apologize for that. I know you didn't mean it and that it wasn't your fault. I'm extremely proud of you for fighting these flashbacks. I proud of you for coming to one of us when you want or need something. Okay.

Lena - I nod my head and say, thanks sissy. I love you. I know there are times we didn't get along but thank you for everything. Being the best big sestra.

Nat - I smile and bring her into a big hug. I love you.

Lena - I love you too sissy. I lay my head on her shoulder and when she puts her hand on the back of my head, I am back in the Red Room getting punished. I start punching and kicking as hard as I can to try and get away. I yell out get away from me I no do nothing wrong.

Maria- the for of us hear yelling upstairs so we run up to see what's going on. I run into the room first and see Lena in a flashback hitting nat who is trying to calm her down. I walk up and pull Lena out of Natasha's arms and hold her like I would when she is very little which is rare. I start whispering in her ear. Shh babygirl, daddys here. It's okay my love. Come back to daddy.

30 min time skip.

I finally got Lena to calm down and asleep, she got a few hits on me and nat so we took care of that before leaving to go downstairs. When we both reach the bottom of the steps, wanda rushes to nat and frown at her bruised cheek and eye. Kate rushes to me and frowns seeing me with a bruised nose and eye as well. We shake them off and say. Everything is okay. She got a few good hits but she was just trying to protect herself. It's okay.

Y/n - I stay on the couch slowly slipping into little space. I haven't been little very much since they came to stay and I've been trying to stay big in case Lena needed me. I'm not going to lie, it hurts seeing her hurt but to also see my mama and daddy focused on just Lena. I've gotten yelled at for checking to see if Lena wanted to just sit with me. I decide to leave them be and go to my little room to draw since that makes me happy. I walk in and sit at my table I have and grab some paper and a pencil. I start drawing and smile as I realize I'm drawing me and Lena out playing. I hear someone cough gently and jump hiding my paper so they don't see it. I see mama there with a sad smile. I frown and say, no look at my mind mama. No.

Wanda - "no look at my mind mama. No." I frown at you and say, I didn't and I won't unless I have your permission baby. You know that. Can I see your drawing? It looked pretty from what I saw. I ask as I walk further into the room. I see you shake your head no which makes me say, okay baby you don't have to if you don't want to. I came up here because I know we haven't been paying much attention to you since we've all been worried about lena, and I want to know how you're feeling. You can be honest baby.

Y/n - I frown and say, no like feeling alone but no want to not care about Lena. I tear up and say, wan mama and dada cuddles please.

Wanda - I smile lightly and say, come here princess. I pick you up and hold you close to me. I lay kisses on your face and say, lets go find daddy and we can come back up here and cuddle in bed for a little. Does that sound good? I feel you nod against my shoulder so I lay a kiss on your head and walk out of your little room. I walk downstairs and find nat coming out of the laundry room, probably switching the washer to the dryer for me. I smile and say, come follow me please. I see her nod and follow me and we walk back upstairs and into our room. I lay in bed and set you next to me and see nat standing beside the bed. Come lay down nat, we're cuddling for a little.

Nat - I'm not gonna cuddle right now. I need to check on Lena and then I'm going to make some lunch. I go to walk out when a hand grabs mine. I look back and see wanda look at me with a frown and then looks to you. I see you with tears in your eyes and say, baby I'm sorry that I can't cuddle right now. I know you understand what's going on so I need you to be a big girl for me. I walk out the room and go to Lena. I knock on the door and say, hey Lena baby can I come in?

Wanda - I look at you and frown at the silent crying you're doing. I open my arms and say, come here sweetheart. I'm sorry daddy isn't cuddling with us and for what she said. She is just worried about lena right now. You know we both love you so much.

Y/n - I think to myself, * doesn't feel like it currently*. I just cuddle into her and whisper, can I nurse mama? I haven't in awhile.

Wanda - sure baby. I take my shirt and bra off and help you latch. I softly sing the lullaby you love and watch you smile. I kiss the top of your head and whisper, I love you baby. So so much. I see you bring a hand up and rub at you eye. I gently pull your hand away and wipe under your eyes to get rid of your stray tears. Time for a nap sweetheart, close those pretty eyes.

Y/n - I shake my head with a small whine while still latched onto wanda. I hear her shush me and start to hum the lullaby I love so much. I bring my hands to cover my ears and shake my head again. I unlatch and say, no nap. Want be with you please. I see her smile and say, " I'm staying with you baby, you don't need to worry about that." I look at her with a look that says I don't believe her.

Wanda - I sigh and say, okay okay, you don't have to nap if you're not feeling sleepy, but you do need to rest, or do some quiet time with me. Okay? I see you nod and latch back on. I smile and kiss your head while closing my eyes. I'm hoping nat comes back in to cuddle with us.

Lena - I've opened the door for nat and she walked in the room closing the door. I sit back on the bed and look to the ground, I feel her sit next to me which makes me look at her.

Nat - I smile when Lena looks at me. Hey, how're you feeling now? She shrugs but says, " okay for now. I haven't had a flashback since I've woken up from my nap." How's y/n and everyone else?" I smile and say, I'm glad that you haven't had one since you've woken up. But we've all been worried about you. Maria and kate were thinking of going home. Would you like to join them or do you want to stay more?

Lena - I frown when hearing that Maria and kate want to leave. But I understand we've probably overstayed our welcome. We've been here for 2 weeks I think when we were supposed to stay at least a week. I decide to suck it up and go with them. I look to nat and say, I'll go home with them. I need some time with mommy and daddy. I'll see you again, won't I natty?

Nat - of course, you are always welcome here. You know that hun. Now they're getting ready to leave in about an hour. Do you want to pack up and then meet us downstairs? I see her nod and ask if y/n and wanda can come in here. I nod and say, ill go get them. I get up leaving the room and going back to our room. I see that wanda is nursing you which makes me smile a little. I knock on the door and say, Lena wants you both.

Wanda - I jump a little when I hear a knock on the door and see nat. I smile lightly thinking she came back to cuddle us but she just said that Lena wants us both. I roll my eyes and say, we'll be there in a minute.

Nat - you better have not rolled your eyes at me wanda. Now I'm going downstairs to talk to our friends before they leave. Go to Lena because she wants the both of you.

Y/n - I look at wanda ignoring nat not wanting to see or talk to her. I see wanda with a soft smile as she looks to me and kisses my head. I hear wanda say, yea well be there in a second.

Wanda - I get up while holding you and say, it's okay sweetheart. We'll see what bubba wants and then we can talk when they all leave, yea?

Y/n - I nod and lay my head on Wanda's shoulder. We walk to Lena's room and knock on the door. Lena opens it and looks slightly sad. I frown and say, Lena what's wrong?

Lena - I don't wanna leave. I wanna be with you and wan wan. I say slipping into little space.

Wanda - oh honey, you'll always be welcome and you have my number so if you need me, you can call. I'm sure your mommy and daddy miss being with you. Here lets make a deal, if you can go there for tonight and you feel like you can do it another, call me and I'll come get you. Okay? I see her nod and hold her arms out for me. I smile and pick her up. I know it's going to be hard honey but I think it'll be okay since your mommy and daddy will be there with you.

Lena - I know auntie. Just want you and bubba tho. I frown and say, cuddles before we leave? Please.

Y/n - always. You know we both love cuddles Lena. I hop on the bed and open a space up for wanda to sit next to me. We all cuddle until Maria and kate come knocking on the door. I keep ahold of Lena not wanting to let her go just yet. Wanda opens the door and welcome them in.

Kate - princess, it's time to head home. Are you ready?

Lena - I sigh but nod my head. I make grabby hands for her and she immediately picks me up laying kisses on my face making me giggle.

Maria - I let out a sigh of relief when I hear Lena's giggles. My smile grows as I go to thank wanda and y/n. Thank you for everything. Honestly, I mean it.

Wanda - no problem, we loved having you guys here, even if not for a happy reason. We love you guys. I walk over to Kate and whisper in Lena's ear. Remember our deal, if you need me call me. I feel her nod and lay a kiss on my cheek. I smile and say, I love you sweetheart.

Lena - love you too auntie. I look to y/n and say, want hugs?

Y/n - I nod and say, pease bubbie. Kate lets Lena down and we reach each other with a hug. I hold onto her tight and say like we're never gonna see each other again, I'm going to miss you. Please don't forget me.

Lena - bubba I'm not leaving forever. Stop being dramatic. I say with a giggle. I'll never forget you anyways. Maybe nat because you know its nat. I say jokingly.

Y/n - I laugh and say, I know. I love you. I'll see you again soon.

Maria - alright baby let's get home. I hold my hand out and Lena grabbs it with no hesitation which makes me smile. We all walk downstairs and I see nat waiting by the door. I let Lena's hand go so she can jump into Nats arms but she moves to hold onto Wanda's instead.

Wanda - I pick Lena up and say, have a good time with your mommy and daddy. I love you bug. I kiss her cheek and whisper, go hug natty.

Lena - once wanda sets me down, I walk up to nat and make grabby hands. She picks me up and I hold her close. I love you sissy. Thank you.

Nat - I'll always be here for you sestra. I love you too.

Kaye- alright thanks for everything you guys. I grab Lena and we head to the car. Maria close behind us.

Y/n - I look to wanda with tears in my eyes not wanting Lena to leave. I feel her pick me up and shush me gently. I hide my head so I don't see anything and say, mama I nurse in our room please?

Wanda - of course baby. I kiss your head and walk back up the stairs. I take my shirt off and sit on the bed comfortably. I help you latch on and smile as you close your eyes. I see a loose tear fall and gently wipe that away. I know it's hard seeing your friend leave baby but she will be back soon. I promise you that. I see you nod gently and I lean down to kiss your head.

Nat - I was standing int the door way and smile at how wanda is with you. I move to sit on the bed next to wanda when I see you stop nursing. Wanda looks at me and says, "can you leave? She doesn't want you in here and frankly neither do I." I frown but nod my head and walk out of the room.

Y/n - I loon up at wanda and whisper, thank you mama. I then latch back onto her and slowly fall asleep.

(3,038 words)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

118K 3.7K 68
Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private message me for any suggestions or reques...
21.6K 269 17
basically just a bunch of short stories with different examples of how the team found out about steve and nat's relationship. you will see a common t...
84.8K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...
24.3K 747 29
You were tasked to fight against the Avengers but you were captured by them. As time pass, you realized you were not who you were told to be. You hav...