103. Can We Fix This?

Nat - It's been about 3 days since Lena and the girls left. It honestly feels like I'm home alone with how wanda and y/n are ignoring me. I'm not exactly sure what I did but they won't talk to me to tell me what I did. I sigh as I get up from our bed all alone and go downstairs to make us breakfast. As I'm finishing breakfast I hear the door to your little room open and then some footsteps coming down the stairs. I leave both of their plates on the island and take mine and go to my office knowing they'll just leave if I'm there.

Wanda - I woke up next to you with a smile on my face. I decide to let you sleep as you were up quite late. I walk downstairs hoping to see nat but I just see our plate of food. I mumble to myself, guess she still doesn't want to be around us. I grab a bottle for you incase you wake up little and grab the plates of food once your bottle is made. I walk upstairs and set the on your little table you have in here and smile as you moved positions since I left. Your butt in the air, I chuckle lightly as I see your messy hair. I start eating and when I finish my food, I decide to wake you up. I walk over to your bed and rub my hand on your back. Baby, it's time to wake up love.

Y/n - I feel someone waking me up and groan. I let my body flop and groan as it was harder than intended. I hear a soft chuckle and open my eyes to see wanda looking at me with a smile. I smile back and whisper. Morning wanda. I stretch and groan as I feel my back crack.

Wanda - I watch as your stretch and smile. Come on baby, your breakfast is on your table, and if you'd like to have a bottle after it's there as well. I'm going to go and clean the kitchen up so take your time.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I don't need my bottle but thanks, can you put it in the fridge for later in case I slip later? I see her nod her head so I whisper a thanks and sit up so I don't fall asleep again. I wrap my arms around Wanda's waist trapping her in place. I lean my head against her stomach and smile as I feel her hands run through my messy hair. I lay a kiss on her stomach and say, do I have to eat? I'm not hungry.

Wanda - I lean down and place a kiss on your lips and say, yes you have to eat. I know you may not be hungry but I'd like at least half of the plate done. Can you do that baby? I see you nod with a slight pout which make me chuckle. I then say, if you do it then you'll get a surprise later, and if you do the whole plate then it'll be a better surprise okay? Would you'd like that? I see you smile big and nod your head enthusiastically which makes me chuckle. I nod and pull you up and hug you tightly, alright baby. You go ahead and eat, im going to put your bottle back in the fridge. I see you nod and pucker your lips for another kiss. I smile and lay a lingering kiss and the pat your bottom. Eat baby. I leave the room going to the kitchen with your bottle and my dishes in hand. Once I arrive to the kitchen I put my dishes in the sink and move to place your bottle in the fridge. I close the fridge door only to jump when I hear a cough from behind me. I turn and see nat.

Nat - I decided to get me a drink when I heard noises in the kikitchen. I walk in and see wanda pitting a bottle away. I cough gently and see her jump and turn to look at me. I whisper, sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Only came to get a drink. I go to get a water from the fridge when I hear her mumble something. I furrow my eyebrow and say, sorry I'll leave. I shut the fridge after getting my water and walk back to my office. I shut the door and tear up thinking that they don't want me anymore.

Wanda - I just watch nat leave and frown, I decide to see if you would like to talk to her with me. I go upstairs and see the plate fully gone. I smile and say, wow good job baby. I'm so proud of you. I see you turn around and smile at me. I walk closer and kneel down so I'm somewhat eye level with you as you're sitting on the floor. Baby, I'd like to have a talk with nat, would you like to join or no?

Y/n - I zoned out for a second but when I feel wanda brush her hand along my cheek, I look to her again and nod my head. I'd like to be there but I'm not sure I'll talk. Can you talk for me? I ask a bit shy. I see her smile softly and nod her head. I make grabby arms even though I'm not little still wanting comfort from her. She stands and picks me up holding me close to her. I hide my head in her neck and place a small kiss. Thank you mama.

Wanda - I smile and place a kiss on uour head. No problem bug. I'm here for you always. Now lets go to Nats office. I walk us downstairs and stop right outside Nats office door. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I hear a small "come in" so I open the door and peek through. Can we come in?

(1,017 words)