95. The Talk

Y/n - I wake up and feel confused on where I am. I then remember what happened and that I'm hiding from nat and wanda. I don't know how long I've been in here but I just wanted to calm down. I didn't meant o fall asleep. Fuck, what if they think I ran? I try to listen out for any noises but I don't hear any. I decide to slowly walk out and see that it's dark out. I feel my eyes bulge and I grab my phone seeing it's 4 am. Fuck I've been in there for so long. I close the door for the stairway to the basement and walk to the living room. I don't see them here so I walk up to our bedroom and see them holding each other, I smile softly and look closely at them. I see dried tear marks on Wanda's beautiful face which makes me frown. I made her cry. I go to leave and go to my little room when I hear someone call for me. I turn back around and see nat sitting up slowly to not wake wanda.

Nat - it's been a few hours since you hid/ran. We just went to bed around 2:30 am. Wanda was crying the whole time thinking she pushed you away. I had finally gotten her to fall asleep about 45 mins ago as it's now 4 am. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear the floor creak. I slowly turn and see that you're about to leave the room. I whisper, baby come here. I see you turn around and frown. I slowly sit up not wanting to wake wanda and open my arms for you. You shake your head and go to leave again. I frown and get out of the bed and follow you. Baby, talk to me. Tell me whats going on? Are you having your gut feeling that something bad is going to happen again? Is that why you're pushing us away?

Y/n - I look to the ground and whisper, no I don't have that feeling anymore. Not as of lately. I'm upset with myself that I let them get to me so easily. I just got overwhelmed and when you and wanda said I was gonna get punished when I didn't have any warnings. I just got overwhelmed more and ran. I'm sorry, I didn't run away. I just hid in the house. I don't ever want to leave here. You and wanda are my home and I love you both so much, I just got overwhelmed. I say as I start crying.

Wands - I had woken up when I felt nat leave. I stay in bed when I hear talking outside our room. I get up and walk closer to the door but I don't show myself. I listen to the whole conversation and frown when I hear you start crying. I walk out the room and pull you into a hug. I whisper sweet nothings in your ear and when you've calmed down a little bit. I pull back and say, baby I love you so much and I'm happy you didn't run away. I'm sorry you got overwhelmed but I'm proud of you for realizing it and getting to calm down on your own. I wipe your tears and smile softly at you. I love you my sweet girl.

Y/n - I smile lightly and whisper back, I love you too Wanda, you as well nat. I love you both. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just, I don't know actually. I wanted to be alone so I can calm down. I normally calm down with either one of you or the both of you but I guess I subconsciously wanted to calm down alone so that's why I hid.

Nat - that's okay baby, we're proud of you for knowing that. Even subconsciously. Why dont we head to bed to get a few hours of sleep, it's late.

Y/n - I'm actually not tired, when I hid I actually fell asleep there and just woke up. I see wanda look at me with a look she would normally give me for when I'm little. I pout and say, not little wanda. That look isn't gonna make me go to bed. I say crossing my arms.

Wanda - I raised my eyebrows and gave you the mom look which normally makes you listen. Especially when you're in little space. But you told me it won't work and that it's not gonna make you go to bed. I smirk and say, 1. I see her eyes snap to me from looking at nat. I say again, 2.

Y/n - wwwaaaannnnnddddaaaa!!!! I'm not little! I say with a big pout. I see her with the same "mom" expression and she goes to say something. I groan and stomp my way to the room. I hear chuckling from nat which makes me flip her off. I giggle when I see her jump to run after me. I run off and away from the room when I hear wanda, " y/n Maximoff-Romanoff and Natalia Alianovna Romanova, you better get your asses in our room and in bed by the time I count to three. If you're not then you're being punished."

Nat - you can't punish me, and I'm not going back in there until I get our little girl from flipping me off. I look to wanda who stands there with her arms on her hips and her foot tapping the floor.

I chuckle and say, alright alright, no need to go all mamabear mode on me

I chuckle and say, alright alright, no need to go all mamabear mode on me. I'm going.

Y/n - I laugh at nat and say, ooh you got told by wanda. I see nat turn and stare at me with her eyes squinted. I stick my tongue out and smile. I was too distracted messing with nat that I didn't notice wanda walking behind me. I see nat smirk at me so I stop and freeze when I realize that wanda wasn't where she was. I sigh and look down making my way to the room. I hear wanda following behind me and then we all get into bed. I smile and cuddle with wanda and say, I love you wanda, even when you're in mamabear mode.

Wanda - I chuckle and say, I love you too babygirl. Now lets get some sleep, if you honestly can't sleep just cuddle with us. I feel you nod and snuggle closer to me. I place a small kiss to your head and then nat leans over to give me a kiss and places a kiss to your head. I love you my girls.

Nat - I love you too baby. You too princess.

Y/n - love Mama and daddy. I close my eyes and slowly fall back to sleep. Surprisingly.

(1,145 words)