𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕪-𝔻𝕠𝕠: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕟...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: a shoutout to SDFan12435 for inspiring me to make this story, and his own Scooby-Doo/Transformers story... More

Chapter One: War
Chapter Two: Go Away Ghost Ship
Chapter Three: Arrival on Earth
Chapter Four: Decepticon!
Chapter Five: Explanations
Chapter Six: 'Ghosts' and Cars Pt1
Chapter Seven: 'Ghosts' and Cars Pt2
Chapter Eight: Meet the Autobots
Chapter Nine: A Ghost Dinosaur?!
Chapter Ten: The Immobiliser
Chapter Eleven: The Convoy
Chapter Twelve: History & Energon Find
Chapter Thirteen: Aerial Superiority
Chapter Fourteen: Triple-Changer Trouble
Chapter Fifteen: A Predacon in Disguise???
Chapter Sixteen: Indominus & Armours
Chapter Seventeen: Gladiator To Gladiator
Chapter Nineteen: Even Bots Have Nightmares
Chapter Twenty: A New Member
Chapter Twenty-One: Operation Breakdown
Chapter Twenty-Two: Roll To The Rescue
Chapter Twenty-Three: Ambush
Chapter Twenty-Four: Rock Bottom
Chapter Twenty-Five: Secrets Revealed
Chapter Twenty-Six: Predacon Island Pt1
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Predacon Island Pt2

Chapter Eighteen: The Marauder

569 13 10
By BraedimusSupreme

High above the outer edge of Earth's atmosphere, the Nemesis flew around the blue world. Inside the bridge, the sound of metal against metal and yelps of pain could be heard.

"Please, Lord Megatron... I meant no..." Starscream was unable to finish as Megatron abruptly slammed a fist into the seeker's face.

The greyish-silver mech staggers backwards, touching his facial components and he felt a stinging sensation. Soundwave and the Vehicon troopers all in the background watch on as the SIC received a mighty beating from their leader. As Starscream stood up wobbly, the towering form of Megatron stomped in front of him.

"I ordered you to await my command!" Megaton snarls as he backhand 'Screamer in the chassis.

The seeker shrieks out as the forceful blow sent him flying, bouncing against the metal floors, with sparks coming off his form. He came to a stop, front side up. He felt an enormous amount of pain coursing through his circuits. Sparks could be seen sparkling out from his elbow joints as he struggled to turn over. Megatron proceeded towards his fallen position, in no hurry at all.

"Instead, your mindless agenda resulted in the disabling of my ship, and the delay of my plans!" Megatron roared.

Seeing how close he was, Starscream yelped as he turned over and began to crawl away, obvious fear evident on his facial plate. "M-my intentions were pure, master." Starscream implied. "I only wanted you to be rid of the Triple-Changer Autobot-"

Suddenly, Megatron's slams his right foot down on Starscream's body. "Nobody rids me of TurboRacer or Optimus Prime but me. Do you understand?! Do you!?" Megatron snarled.

Starscream strained to use his voice box, but the massive heel of Megatron pressing hard against his body was making it difficult. Starscream felt relief as Megatron lifted his heel off of the seeker, but only to be grabbed by the throat. The warlord brought his SIC to optic level, staring at him with a dangerous gaze.

"Lord Megatron." The Decepticon warlord turns to see Blackout stepping up. "I apologise for my actions. It was Commander Starscream who ordered me to intervene alongside him."

"Blackout. Report to the Medical Bay for repairs." Megatron simply ordered, the helicopter Decepticon giving a single nod before limping out of the bridge. After that, he turns to Starscream with a snarl, only to drop him to the floor. "Consider yourself spared. For now, Starscream." He growled as he stomps away.

"Lord Megatron." The Cybertronian gladiator turns to look over to one Vehicon, who's on the radar system. "We've picked up on a Cybertronian signal that's just entered this planet's atmosphere." The Vehicon reports in to his master.

"Autobot? Or Decepticon?" Megatron questioned.

"We couldn't get a fix. The moisture of this planet's atmosphere has been blocking the signal." The Vehicon clarified to his master. "However, we have a lock-on its location." The screen that's locked on the signal zooms in on North America. More specifically, the region of Canada.

"Very well." Megatron muses, his red optics sharpening at the location and signal. Whatever it is, he was not going to let Optimus Prime or the Autobots step in and take what is there...

~*~*~

Mount Temple, a mountain in Banff National Park of the Canadian Rockies of Alberta, Canada, with an elevation of 3,544m (11,627ft). Mt. Temple is located in the Bow River Valley between Paradise Creek and Moraine Creek and is the highest peak in the Lake Louise area. The peak dominates the western landscape along the Trans-Canada Highway from Castle Junction to Lake Louise.

Banff National Park is Canada's oldest national park, established in 1885 as Rocky Mountains Park. Located in Alberta's Rocky Mountains, 110–180 kilometres (68–112 mi) west of Calgary, Banff encompasses 6,641 square kilometres (2,564 sq mi) of mountainous terrain, with glaciers and ice fields, dense coniferous forest, and alpine landscapes. The Icefields Parkway extends from Lake Louise, connecting to Jasper National Park in the north. Provincial forests and Yoho National Park are neighbours to the west, while Kootenay National Park located to the south and Kananaskis Country to the southeast. The main commercial centre of the park is the town of Banff, in the Bow River valley.

Amongst the forest of Mount Temple, Mystery Inc., Bulkhead, and TurboRacer were taking the time to look around the tranquil landscape. At the same time, they were also looking around for signs of the Cybertronian signal that Ratchet had picked up on earlier today.

"It's quiet out here." TurboRacer commented softly. "So majestic and peaceful..."

"Yeah. This national park is one of the nicest and oldest in all of America." Velma stated.

"It is nice and all, but we need to focus on that signal." Bulkhead pointed out, looking at a scanner in his hand. "This signal shouldn't be too far away."

"Given how big this place is, it's gonna take us some time to try and find this signal." Fred commented.

"Whatever this thing might be, I don't know if it could be Autobot or Decepticon-related." Daphne added in. "But don't worry, you guys. If something goes wrong, we will head for cover at once."

"Good." TurboRacer knelt down and he gently patted Daphne's head.

Bulkhead and TurboRacer both begin to make their way forth along the edges of the lake nearby, the gang all enjoying the scenery for the time being. As they do so, Bulkhead and TurboRacer look around the area to see if there's anything suspicious. But as they take a look around, TurboRacer could sense something amiss.

"Wait a moment..." TurboRacer stopped for a second as he looks around at the sky above. A visor lowers over his optics as he takes a look around, his scanner now picking up on a signal. "I'm getting something. The signal, it's mobile... it's fast... and it's heading our way." He turns to Bulkhead with a knowing look, the Wrecker Autobot now running over to the gang.

Suddenly, a volley of purple Energon blasts light up the ground as Bulkhead lands in front and above the gang, shielding them from the incoming dust and debris, TurboRacer immediately deploying my missiles at the passing target, even firing his Gatling gun. As he does so, he eyed the spacecraft that flew overhead, but saw it make a banked turn to swing around, heading over to a rocky ledge nearby. However, as the craft begins to dive down towards the rocks, strange gear shifting sounds could be heard, as parts of the spacecraft broke into pieces, and began to shape-shift. In a few seconds, the vehicle had shifted into a bipedal robot that landed on the rocky ledge, a cloud of dust forming from landing. But what it transformed into made both Bulkhead and TurboRacer gasp out in shock, the gang looking on, as the dust cleared to reveal what it was.

This robot is a giant, fearsome robot standing 30ft tall, with red optics, neon yellow teeth, and bull-like horns on his helm. The mech has grey broad shoulders and purple chest tapering down to a modest waist. He has dark purple armour with grey and silver highlights, his right arm sporting a five-finger hand, with his left arm armed with a triple-barrel ion blaster, with large boot-like lower legs and feet in purple metal armour plating. But the big eyecatcher was the purple Decepticon insignia on the robot's chest!!!

"So, we meet again, Autobots..." The Decepticon spoke in a dark and robotic voice, and tilts his head down to the ground, the light coming off the beaming red optics glaring down at the Autobots. "...FOR THE LAST TIME!"

"It's Zurg!" Bulkhead and TurboRacer shouted.

"Like who's Zurg?!" Shaggy asked out.

Zurg now holds out his triple-barrel blaster, the barrels glowing red. "Turbo, Watch Out! He's got a triple-barrel ion blaster!" Daphne called out.

Zurg immediately opens fire, Bulkhead picking up the humans and heads for cover. Thinking fast, TurboRacer jumps into the air, performing three frontflips in the process, making the Decepticon shoot at him, missing him. TurboRacer lands and turns on his heel, deploying his blaster and aims at the enemy, firing a blast right at Zurg's head, making him groan out in pain. The huge Decepticon snarled angrily, and starts to fire at TurboRacer, who then tuck-and-rolls behind cover, before opening fire once again.

Nearby, Bulkhead and the gang stop for cover nearby some large rocks, all the while with the gunfire of the battle being heard, as well as the crashing of metal against metal, making the humans and canine wince in response. They'd take a peek to take a look, and they can see the hulking Decepticon striking left and right, all the while with TurboRacer backpedaling and also dodging the throwing fist and guns.

"What do we do?" Fred asked softly.

"Right now, you stay here and out of sight." Bulkhead runs out from behind the rocks, now deploying a huge mace-like weapon on his right arm, as a chain forms and he spins it around him. "Hey, ugly!" He called, now getting Zurg's attention, as he sends his mace right at him, knocking the Decepticon back.

TurboRacer takes this opportunity to charge in, now delivering left hooks and right jabs, even as Bulkhead strikes the back of Zurg's leg, only for the towering Decepticon to grab the two Autobots and throw them back over to the humans. The two get back up and arm their blasters, immediately opening fire at him, only for Zurg to take flight thanks to rocket boots, then he transforms into his spacecraft form and flies away.

TurboRacer grunts as he retracts both of his weapons, Bulkhead doing the same. "I never thought we'd ever cross paths with him."

"Same. I thought he was gone for good." Bulkhead added.

"What do you mean?" Velma asked, getting the two Autobot's attention. "Do you two know that 'Con?"

"We'll explain who that was when we get back to base." TurboRacer answered, then taps the side of his helm. "Ratchet, we need a Groundbridge and fast."

"Did you find the source of the signal?" Ratchet asked.

"Yes, and I'll be blunt about it: the Marauder is here." TurboRacer answered.

A moment of silence was on the Comms. "Understood. I'm bridging you all back at once." Ratchet replied, a Groundbridge portal appearing nearby.

~*~*~

Back at the Autobot base, TurboRacer and Bulkhead were getting themselves looked at by Wheeljack and Ratchet, all the while with the gang at the human area. Fortunately, Bulkhead and TurboRacer weren't badly damaged and were eventually cleared by Ratchet.

"So, like, who is this Zurg guy, exactly?" Shaggy now asked.

"Zurg... he's one of the most dangerous Decepticons that we've had the displeasure of coming across." TurboRacer started off. "He fights dirty and uses underhanded tricks, but he's most known for his dominating strength and firepower, especially since he has his triple-barrel ion blaster created just for him. He tears through anyone and anything just to finish off the job, regardless of who's there, even if they're Autobot or Decepticon."

"Jinkies." Velma muttered.

"Oh, if you think that's bad, comparing Zurg to any of the other Decepticons, he makes the combined being Bruticus or even Menasor look tame." Ironhide stated. "And those two are menaces..."

"What's worse is Zurg has the raw strength and power to show his might and prowess." Bulkhead added in.

"Once long ago, Zurg had actually attempted to usurp Megatron and take control of the Decepticons during the war for Cybertron." Ratchet even commented, now to the surprise of the gang. They've seen what Zurg could do to Bulkhead and TurboRacer, but to hear that he attempted to beat Megatron... That now sent a chill down their spines. "Fortunately, or rather unfortunately, Megatron had known of Zurg's attempt to assassinate him, and sentenced him to the Kaon Prison Complex. But it did not last long as Zurg had been released to be sent to the frontlines. But not many amongst those of the Decepticons did not want to fight alongside Zurg, all of them knowing their fates if they work with him. Nobody is safe, even if they're Autobot or Decepticon."

"Zurg... is he really that dangerous?" Daphne asked softly.

TurboRacer, after being checked by Wheeljack, steps up to the human area. "Daphne, what you saw today was just a mere taste of Zurg's strength. He's stronger than you think. He's also been given the name 'Zurg the Marauder' because of his deadly reputation."

"Yeah. Nobody is safe from Zurg, even if they're Autobot or Decepticon." Arcee added in.

As the Autobots and humans were talking about Zurg and his sheer power, unbeknownst to them, Indominus had been listening to what everyone has been saying, his thoughts now regarding this particular Decepticon. This Zurg... he sounds like someone very dangerous. He gave out a metallic growl from his throat as he now walks off to his special room.

~*~*~

Up in the skies above, onboard the Decepticon warship Nemesis, Zurg stands before Megatron, the warlord gladiator looking on at the hulking Decepticon, the other Decepticons all keeping their distance from Zurg.

"Megatron. I stand before you." Zurg spoke out.

Starscream gives a dark expression. "That is 'Lord Megatron' to you, you oversized hulking-" He was cut off when Zurg grabbed the Seeker 'Con by his neck, lifting him right off his feet.

"Be silent, Seeker." Zurg all but growls before he Judo throws Starscream right over his shoulder plate at Blitzwing and Skywarp.

"At ease, Zurg." Megatron spoke, as if not bothering with what he just saw. "Someone such as yourself is a rare commodity to the Decepticon cause."

"Of course." Zurg acknowledged back. He then looks to see Soundwave, who's facial screen was showing of Zurg's short fight against TurboRacer and Bulkhead.

"It seems that you already have had a confrontation with the Triple-Changer named TurboRacer." Megatron commented.

"Ehh, that guy? He wasn't much of a threat." Zurg scoffed. "He was weak and pathetic compared to me."

"Never underestimate your opponent." Megatron spoke back harshly. "But I will warn you of this: the Autobots are not as weak as you might think, not just with their own Triple-Changer, but also a Predacon."

"Hmm... all the more to hunt on my list." Zurg simply commented. "Rest assured, I will be ready for whatever those Autobots have in store." He stated. With that, he turns on his heel, and he stomps away off the Bridge.

Thundercracker, who has witnessed everything, made his way over to Megatron, bowing his helm to him. "Lord Megatron. Are you sure it's wise to allow Zurg to remain here on the warship, especially after he had attempted to assassinate you before?" He asked.

"Zurg may have done so before, but rest assured, he won't get away with another attempted attack like before." Megatron reassured him. "And need not worry, Thundercracker."

"Very well." Thundercracker nodded back. Though internally, he was concerned for not just himself but the other Decepticons. He knows of the atrocities Zurg has committed, and he didn't trust the menacing 'Con.

Further within the depths of the Decepticon warship, Zurg's metallic stomping footsteps echo throughout the hallways, many of the Vehicons stepping clear of the menacing Decepticon. Zurg's red optics seem to look into their sparks and make them tremble in his wake. Zurg turns one corner, now coming across Knockout who was tending to Dreadwing and Blackout, the two of them having been working on an Energon patrol in a region of Iceland and got hit by a hailstorm.

"Oh, my..." Knockout immediately steps back out of fear of Zurg.

"So, Zurg the Marauder stands before us." Blackout scoffed with a roll of his optics. "How many of your own 'Cons are you going to get killed-?" He joked, but he got slammed into the wall by Zurg, holding him up by his chest-plate. "H-Hey!"

"Watch your tone, whirlybird, or I shall clip your wings myself." Zurg all but growled.

"Hey, put him down! He's still recuperating." Knockout demanded, only to get backhanded by Zurg, sending him flying into Dreadwing's arms, the two 'Cons sliding back. "I just BUFFED THAT!" Knockout snapped, seeing the scratches on his chestplate and red paint.

Zurg dropped Blackout to the ground, then he gave a simple grunt before stomping away, heading off down the hall. Blackout, after getting back to his feet, now looks to see his rotor blades have been damaged from being slammed back into the wall. He grunted in pain before Knockout lead him back to the Medical Bay with Dreadwing alongside.

~*~*~

About four days later since Zurg's arrival, TurboRacer and Jetfire were both doing some aerial patrols to take their mind off of recent events. In addition, TurboRacer thought that he could take the chance to fly.

"Something on your processor, Turbo?" Jetfire asked, cutting the Triple-Changer Autobot from his thoughts.

"Just... regarding the situation of Zurg now being here on Earth." TurboRacer replied to Jetfire as he levels in flight alongside the white Aerialbot. "He poses a new dangerous threat."

"He may be a threat to us Autobots, but also to that of the Decepticons themselves." Jetfire comments. "Who knows? It may be possible that Megatron decides to be done with him."

"Need I remind to you that Zurg is just as strong, if not stronger, than Megatron himself?" TurboRacer pointed out. "We have a lot to worry about right now."

"That is true." Jetfire replied.

TurboRacer was about to say more, only for a sonic boom to blast right past the two airborne Autobots, the two knocked back until they both level out. TurboRacer and Jetfire look over and can see a purple spacecraft now flying ahead.

"Zurg..." TurboRacer grunted.

"Evasive manoeuvres!" Jetfire ordered at once.

In a split second, Jetfire and TurboRacer began to dive and dodge incoming gunfire from Zurg, the latter firing all his weapons at the two Autobots. Jetfire performs aileron rolls and quick manoeuvres, dodging gunfire and missiles. TurboRacer even performs something called a Cobra manoeuvre when Zurg got close, the Decepticon flying past, only to be pelted by gunfire from the F-14 Autobot. A second later, TurboRacer now launches missiles at Zurg, making the alien jet swerve and dodge the missiles and gunfire coming from the stealth jet and F-14.

"We've got him on the run." TurboRacer commented.

"Don't lose him!" Jetfire ordered, the two of them now chasing after Zurg's alien jet mode.

Zurg, after flying away from the two airborne Autobots for a good distance, now transforms into robot mode, his feet firing thrusters as he turns to face Jetfire and TurboRacer, the two Autobots closing in. Zurg arms his blaster and aims forward. "Prepare to die, Autobots!"

"Not today, Zurg!"

Zurg looks up, only for a huge black/red Predacon to tackle him right out of the sky, Indominus tearing into his armour and biting at his abdomen and side, Zurg yelling out in pain as he fired his triple-barrel cannon at Indominus, the blasts practically doing nothing to the Predacon's armour scales. As they were free falling towards the ground, Indominus now swings his head back and forth, shaking about Zurg before he lets go, sending the Decepticon falling towards the ground as he opens his wings and soars upwards. Zurg plummets down to the ground with a loud crash, a cloud of dust being formed from the impact.

Jetfire pulls up and flies off to get a bearing of where they were, TurboRacer shifting into robot mode and hovers next to Indominus, who flaps his wings as he floats in the air. "Have to admit, I did NOT expect you turning up." The Triple-Changer Autobot commented.

"I'm just here to show Zurg not to mess with any of us." Zurg answered simply, then dives down to the ground.

'Oh, boy...' Was all TurboRacer could think as he hovers there.

Zurg, after climbing out of the crater he made upon impact, looks with narrowed red optics at the Predacon as it flies down. Zurg glared on, just as Indominus' beast form breaks apart and transforms into his robot mode, landing on the cliff edge with a sword in hand, his draconic wings on his back.

The two stare on for a number of moments, the tension in the air so thick that one could cut it with a sword. A second later, the two charge forward, Indominus letting out a roar, only to be greeted with a right punch from Zurg, the Predacon knocking him down. In retaliation, Indominus snaps his claws and slaps the Decepticon in the face, knocking Zurg back and making him fall onto his back. Indominus charged in but got greeted by Zurg who fired his cannon, the blasts slamming against the Predacon's hide, making Indominus snarl in response as Zurg got back on his feet. Indominus roared out in anger as he got hit by multiple blasts salvos. But then, Indominus suddenly grabbed the Decepticon and lifts him up with a yell before slamming it down into his knee, driving his metal knee into Zurg's back, then the latter got kicked in the face, yelling out in pain.

TurboRacer now flies in and tackles Zurg, the two now going for a tumble, before the Triple-Changer Autobot kicks him away, Indominus running forward before he threw his sword at Zurg, slicing off his left blaster off, the Decepticon yelling out in pain. As he got back up to his feet, he saw Indominus and TurboRacer running at him. So in response, Zurg collected his dismembered hand, placing it into his subspace compartment, and fired his boosters as he now took off into the air, a purple contrail in his wake.

"Oh, no you don't!" TurboRacer now took off after the Decepticon.

TurboRacer kept chasing on after Zurg as they rise into the sky above. But as the Autobot got close, Zurg looks back before he shifts his right arm into a secondary triple-barrel blaster and fired a blast at TurboRacer! The Autobot wasn't fast enough to dodge the blast as it struck him in the side, making him fall out of the sky as Zurg flew off. TurboRacer began to freefall before Indominus flew up and caught him in his arms.

"You really are one tough Autobot." Indominus said to the blue/black Autobot.

~*~*~

Back at the Autobot base, TurboRacer was over in the Medical Bay being checked out by Ratchet (who'd given him quite an earful), Jetfire also being checked over. As this was all happening, Indominus was sitting nearby the human area, talking to the gang about what happened.

"So you guys fought against Zurg?" Fred asked in surprise. "That's crazy."

"What's crazy is that you guys are alright." Bumblebee quipped next. "Not many have survived in a battle against Zurg the Marauder, and have lived to tell about it."

"You Autobots weren't kidding about Zurg being so dangerous and menacing." Indominus now stated next.
"I have misjudged your words."

"Well..." Shaggy was about to say something but he stopped himself. "You know what? Nevermind. I don't have anything."

"It's okay, Shaggy." Velma reassured him as she pats his back.

As this is going on, Indominus looked over to the Medical Bay, and she can see Daphne standing where TurboRacer was lying down on the medical bed, the redhead gently patting the Triple-Changer's helm as he lay on the bed while Ratchet tends to his injuries. Indominus gives a single nod of his helm as he then heads off to his place to recover...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 63 15
Another story with me in it. That's basically how it's gonna be with my stories. In this timeline of SDMI, There are instead of five members in the m...
35.9K 651 21
The Scooby Gang go to KISS World for some fun; but, of course, like everywhere they go, there's a mystery to solve. Ember, also known as the She-Dem...
17K 162 10
Walter, Jane, and their 3 kids are invited to a new amusement park, Spooky Island for a much needed family vacation. But while there, strange and cre...
53.7K 1.2K 12
" A thousand questions. Maybe it was was a mistake. Or fate that brought me here, but it never works that way. Sometimes some secrets are meant to st...