The Secrets of His Discretion...

By iiLoveydoveii

DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can d... More

♔ Character Aesthetics ♔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

1.4K 97 12
By iiLoveydoveii

"Only is you got me feeling like this
Oh, why, why, why, why, why
Loving while grabbing the rhythm of your hips
That's right, right, right, right, right
rhythm is a dancer, I need a companion
Girl, I guess that must be you"

Blaine's POV

I sighed, sitting in Killian's office as I leaned back on the couch as one would in a therapist's. He'd kicked me out a few times in the last hour or so, but I couldn't leave. I needed advice. I needed to know what to do with the ray of Sunshine that was lying peacefully in my bed after taking me on another ride of a lifetime. I looked over at Killian, who seemed rather agitated as he read the computer screen. While he picked up a contract on his desk to review, I spoke as I looked back up at the ceiling.

" Tell me, Kiki.. and be honest.. Am I sugar daddy material? " I asked genuinely, and he placed the file he was reading down in complete shock.

" Come again? " He muttered. That's what she said- no! Focus!

" Am I sugar daddy material? It's a simple question, really. " I muttered, and he shook his head.

" What kind of question is that? Why do you want to be a sugar daddy? " He asked in confusion, and I groaned.

" Sunshine needs a new job. " I muttered, and he crossed his arms as he leaned back into the chair.

" I thought I told you to stop getting involved with her? " He questioned, and I sat up and looked over at him, raising my shoulders in disbelief.

" You told me to stay away from the potential mother of my future children. The woman who could be my wife- "

" Your wife.. you mean the woman you had a one-night stand with? "

" If you want to count last night.. you could consider it two nights.. " I muttered, and he leaned his head back in irritation.

" I can't believe I'm going to entertain this further, but why does Sunshine need a new job, Blaine? " He asked, and I stood slowly as I shook my head, my blood boiling at the thought of her previous boss trying to take advantage of her.

" Bryant was attempting to use her.. other assets to benefit the club and its members.. " I uttered, and he furrowed his eyebrows as I leaned against the side of his desk and crossed my arms.

" He wanted her to give private dances. She has nowhere else to turn, and if I don't come up with something by the end of the day, she might be trying to find a job to make ends meet.. or at least one that will pay as well as the club did. " I groaned as I rubbed my temples, and he remained silent.

" Blaine.. you're getting attached. " He muttered, and I shrugged.

" Would that be such a bad thing? " I asked as I could feel his questioning gaze on me.

" Yes. You barely even know this woman. You run companies, businesses, enterprises.. do you really want your mind to be occupied by some girl- "

" She is not just some girl. " I retorted, and he scoffed.

" Oh, I'm sorry. I must've missed the part where you've known her for more than 24 hours. Half of the time you two have spent together was purely sex. The other half was spent with either you ogling her or her telling you her life story. God forbid you learn any woman's name before you've stuck your dick in them.. but that's just not in your character. "

" Seriously.. " I narrowed my eyes slightly, and he stood his ground.  

" Yes, Blaine. I'm being very serious. " He seethed as he stood, placing his hands on the edge of his desk. " This is what you do. You make impulsive decisions, stick yourself in places you don't belong, and when you feel like you don't want the trouble anymore, you disappear like the fucking wind and leave me to fix what you've done. "

" But Maia isn't some business deal or contract. "

" And what is she other than a woman you met on a drunken night? " He asked, and my mind was blank. Killian was always one to say the blunt truth or, rather, his version of it. Standing up, I grabbed my keys, suit jacket, and phone before storming out of his office. I could feel his eyes on me as I left, but I didn't care.

Entering the elevator, I leaned my head against the wall as I did my best to breathe in. This was impulsive. In my character. Down right absurd to be so worried about where my Sunshine would end up, what job she'd be doing, all of it.

But fuck, she was different. A good different. The kind of different that wanted me to listen to all of her worries and make them go away. Spend the day with her instead of in the dreaded office. Go to bed with her instead of another random woman or being alone. Make love to her in the morning and fuck her at night. Ok.. that last line was a bit lewd, but my point stands nonetheless.

...What is she other than a woman you met on a drunken night?

I thought to myself, and I groaned internally as I realized I probably shouldn't have gotten involved. I cared for her, but she was a distraction. A complicated, time-consuming, confident, beautiful, and sexy distraction that I had no business trying to fix or support. As much as I wanted to get on my knees to simultaneously propose and taste her wet little cunt again... I knew I needed to let her go.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Walking into my penthouse, I was met with the woman herself walking out of the bathroom in a pair of clothes she'd left at her job. My cock hardened slightly as she looked to be in a gym outfit. A matching black skin-tight legging and cropped long-sleeved crew neck top that defined her sexy body.

Placing my belongings on the countertop, I approached her slowly as I rolled up my sleeves. Her bouncy blonde waves begged to be wrapped around my fist as the thought of taking her over the couch filled my mind. Maybe this is what Killian meant. Maybe this was just sexual attraction.

I thought to myself, and as I stopped in front of her, I felt my heart flutter slightly as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug.

" Hi, Mr. Porter.. " She whispered, and I hummed.

" Hi, Sunshine.. did you enjoy your morning? " I asked, and she nodded.

" I did.. " She muttered, and I rubbed my hand down her back slightly as she pulled me in a bit more. " Thank you, Blaine.. " She said softly, and I sighed as the words that wanted to push her on her way sat on the tip of my tongue. 

But where would she go? I put her old boss out of business, but who's to say he won't weed his way back into the club or another one?

You make impulsive decisions, stick yourself in places you don't belong, and when you feel like you don't want the trouble anymore, you disappear like the fucking wind.

Fuck, was this what I was about to do now? Usually, I pulled out of contracts when meetings became too long or when I couldn't be bothered with phone calls during my much-needed beauty sleep. Only this time, this was against my will... I didn't want to disappear.

" You don't have to say thank you, Maia. "

" But I do.. you have more important things to worry about. You're a billionaire, for Christ's sake. The fact that you went out of your way to keep me safe and to stick up for me to Mr. Bryant.. you're- " She began, and I thought for a moment. -impulsive, childish, horny, sexy, immature-

"-unlike any man I've ever met. " She said truthfully, and I pulled away as I shrugged.

" Well, of course I am. It's not every day you meet a billionaire as charming and handsome as me.. " She gave a small smile, and I could tell something had come to her mind, but she seemed to ignore it as she continued.

" Believe it or not, Mr. Porter, there are other billionaires who are just as charming as you are. "

" You'll be surprised as to how much life they can't bring to the party quite like I can, Sunshine.. considering a good majority of said billionaires are lying on their deathbeds at that. " I smiled, and she giggled as she ran her hands over my wrist as I held her waist.

" ... As much as I appreciate you getting me out of that situation, Blaine.. I hope you know I don't expect you to do anything more. " She spoke, and I tilted my head.

" What do you mean? "

" I mean that I have my own responsibilities, and you have yours. You got me out of there. If you didn't.. I don't think I would have had the courage to leave. But now that I'm out, I have to find another way to make ends meet. "

" ...Where are you going to go? " I asked, mentally punching myself in the face. She's giving you an out to let her go. Just like Killian said, you barely even know her. Stop worrying about her.

" I'll find something.. I've always had to take care of myself. It's nothing new. "

" What if you find a job with a boss worse than him? " I asked, and she sighed.

" I'll cross that bridge if I get to it. " She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Why wouldn't you expect me to do more? " I asked, and she gave me a sad smile.

" Because Mr. Porter.. you're a charming, handsome, rich bachelor who has hookups with women you find attractive for the moment. You could have anyone in the palm of your hand. Why would I expect you to give me anything more than a second glance? Because we had sex at night and cuddled in the morning? As good as that fairytale may sound, I've learned to live in the real world. " She expressed, and I was left baffled as she leaned up and placed a lingering kiss on my cheek as she pulled away to walk into my bedroom.

Was I in the fucking twilight zone? Here I was, planning to tell her we couldn't see each other anymore, that I essentially am sorry for screwing up the only job she had even if she didn't want to do it, that I wouldn't be able to commit to anything because she was nothing but a one night stand gone too far.

But she beat me to it and told me that she already knew her place and the status of our relationship. And the worst part is, she knew I would agree.. not that I wanted to agree, but that I needed to. I was moving too fast, and although we were hot and intense, we would be short-lived. We were from two different worlds, backgrounds, lives.. the universe and those in it wouldn't want us together... Romeo and Juliet style.. A Shakespeare sort of love.

And yet I found myself walking into my bedroom, ignoring Killian's rationale that I barely knew her, ignoring her admitting that men like me wouldn't consider more with women like her, ignoring the poetic bullshit that came out of my ass trying to justify why we weren't compatible...

Leaning against the wall, I tilted my head as I watched her put all of her belongings in her duffel bag. She looked over at me, and I tilted my head.

" Got a pair of sneakers in that bag? " I asked, and she paused for a moment before nodding. I beckoned her over with two fingers, and she bit her plump little lip as she came over to me.

Wrapping my arm around her waist, I tilted my head. " I don't live in the real world. " I muttered, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

" I like the fairytales that give us a bit of excitement. The ones that challenge the realistic aspects of reality, the fairytales that have a ray of Sunshine that will make me feel more alive in this fucking dark and real world.. " I spoke, and she pursed her lips.

" I didn't take you for the type to be a poet.. " She muttered, and I shrugged.

" Eh, it'll come out here and there.. " I remarked, and she smiled as I pulled her in closer. " That ray of Sunshine also does a damn good job of riding it like a damn cowgirl.. How could I ever give you up for someone else.. " She pushed me away and shook her head.

" Way to ruin the moment. " She muttered, and I chuckled as I pulled her back into my embrace. Smothering her neck with kisses, she tried to push me away as she giggled adorably.

" Lace up your sneakers. We're going to the gym for a little.. " I muttered, and she nodded as she pulled away and went over to her bag.

Killian's voice rang in my head, and I could almost feel my eyes darken slightly. I don't get possessive.. I don't get attached.. I don't get territorial. I'm impulsive, spontaneous.. charming, humorous, handsome- Let's get back on track..

But my Sunshine was different.. Maia was different. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew what I wanted... what I needed.

And other than a woman that I met one night.. that one magical night.. she was my fairytale.. and she was fucking mine. 

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Hello, loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really need to start updating more frequently plz I want to finish these books okkk I have so many more ideas lmaooo. much love. x

Chapters 8, 9, and 10 are available now on Patreon!

How did you like this chapter?

Favorite moments and why?

Thoughts on the fast-burn pace?
Even though I asked already before lmaoo

Any suggestions? Drama or fluff-related?

Future predictions?

Anything else to say? Hmmm?

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Read His Possession In Discretion today! Link in bio and in comment.

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CYXCZ468

Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW17VCPS

All Links (Patreon, Instagram,TikTok, etc.) @ https://authorskangel.carrd.co/

Want early updates? Find me on Patreon: Author S.K. Angel (iiLoveydoveii)

Link: https://www.patreon.com/authorskangel

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote ♡

Angel ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2.6K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
87.4K 3.9K 28
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...