My Step Brother Is A Player!©

By Franchescaaaa

Tristan Meyers is my step brother... His dad is married to my mom and I despised him, a lot. He hits on my fr... More

Prologue- Boy oh boy
1- Kris the life saver.
2- Yay, The Beach
3- White roses
4- Kiss kiss kiss
5- The Player is back in the game
6- Paradise
7- Player talk
8- Heart attack
9- For me to know and you to find out
10- Pose for the camera
11- Wrong feels so right
12- Modelo officiel
13-Touch me not
14- Shopping makes everything better
15- Not capable of love
16- Vogue headquarters
17- Eiffel tower
18- Too much after party
20- City of Love
21- Broken family
22- Cry your heart out
23- Texas
24- Call
25- New York City?!?
26- Partying allergies
27- Good news
28- Victoria Secret runway
29- Yes!
Epilogue- Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!

19- Not a toy to me

106K 2.4K 691
By Franchescaaaa

Chapter 19!!!! Song for the chapter is 'Good to you by Marianas Trench ft Jessica Lee ' :') This chapter tho! *sniff sniff *tears LOL just goooo read!!!:) 

Oh. My. God. My head is freaking killing me!

Tristan's arms were around me and he was still asleep. I barely remembered anything that happened last night because my head is too foggy. Crap! Is this what they call hang over? Cause if its is, it's a bitch!

I rotated my head around to bury my head onto the pillow and groan silently. Why do I have to be so stupid!? You know what? This is only fair for being irresponsible.

"Babe?" Tristan woke up and his voice was groggy and pure sexiness. I made a muffled noise as my face was buried on the pillow.

Warning! Do not bring Audrey to clubs and don't give her alcohol! This is the last time I'm drinking. Ever.

 "Audrey," Tristan sat up and twisted my body so I'm facing him. He had this seductive smirk on his lips and he looks perfect. I, on the other hand, probably looked stupid.

"My head hurts!" I whined, pulling the blankets above my head. I looked down my body and I'm in my undies, I wonder what happened last night?

"Yeah cause you have hangover," Tristan slid the blanket all the way down to my tummy and just stared at me.

"Don't you have hangover?" I asked curiously, well he's not complaining do I guess he doesn't.

"A little but not severely bad as you do," He smiled. I fully sat up and I wanted to jump off a cliff because my head felt like a ton.

"Aw!" I leaned my weight onto his shoulders and rested there for a moment. "How many drinks did you had last night?" I freaking hate him right now because he doesn't even have a head ache that hurts like a hammer jack was drilling through your scalp.

"Let's see, two tequila, one gin, 3 vodkas, two whiskeys, and one beer." What the hell! My head hurt to much for me to count it but I know that's a lot!

"And your head doesn't hurt?" I asked again. That's just not normal.

"A little," I lied back down on the bed slowly and shut my eyes closed. "Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked me and my eyes opened to look at him.

"No, everything's a blur in my head right now," Then something in my head cleared up. 'I really like you Audrey, I don't want to take advantage of you' this single line played in my head like a broken record. I didn't ask because it might just be a dream so I kept my mouth closed. "Do you remember anything?" 

"Oh," Tristan said, disappointed was all over his tone. "Yeah, I remember everything. Let me get you pain relievers," I wonder what happened last night. The bed bounced up and I moaned out as it added pain in my head.

He really likes me.

Tristan assisted me to sit up and I feel like a retired grandma. He handed me the pill and I gulped down the water. Damn! My tongue was dry as a dessert too.

He was staring at me to see if I'm gonna tip over and I stared back. The pain relievers were kicking in instantly and my head was fully clearing up. I breath out in relief and slumped back down to bed. How should I start this?

"Tristan?" Okay I just need to make one thing clear.

"Mhph babe?" He crawled next to me and traced circles on my bare tummy. I can't do it! I swallowed down and turned to face him.

"Are you being legit when you said you like me or is it just one of your player talks?" Faints. That was a hard thing to ask. I'm expecting him to say that he can't commit to relationships and I'll understand it of course. He smiled up at me and I raised both my brows. Good or bad smile? I can't figure it out.

"Audrey, tell me one thing, have I slept with a single girl since we were in Laguna beach?" I sat back up and thought about it. No he haven't. I shook my head slowly and he chuckled, tucking in a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"No... But that doesn't mean anything," It doesn't right?

"I never been too serious for a girl before. I thought of girls as play toys all this time," His fingers fiddled with the strap of my bra and I'm staring at him dead in the eyes. "When my parents got divorce, I started sleeping with them, different varieties every night," He explained and I tried to digest everything he's saying.

"So you've been sleeping with girls since you were 14," I asked and he nodded. Wow, someone's experienced.

"But I wasn't proud of it. I thought of relationships and being committed are bull shit because nothing last forever and I based that to my parents," He stared at me with sincerity in his eyes, I mirrored his expression. "Relationship never crossed my mind till I saw you Audrey," Uhm... I was speechless of course. It's like I'm a goddess who descended on earth, every one likes me.

"Why me?" That was all I can say at this moment, my head was still processing everything that he said.

"I don't know? You can't control who you fall for can you? And something in me just snapped when I first saw you when dad brought me to your house when we were 15. Of course I made it a habit to sleep with girls, it's like being a smoker so I didn't change by then, and you hated me so I thought I didn't have a chance and our parents got married so it was keeping us apart and my hope died," This is deep as hell.

"Well you were arrogant and full of yourself but if you'd been nice, I might've liked you," He was so cocky and he hit on my friends, asking them if they wanted to sleep with him. Yes, some of my friends lost their v-card to my step brother...

"Sorry," He gave me a boyish grin and I smiled back. "Anyways! I was saying! When I first saw you my head started saying 'I will marry that girl' without me thinking about it, everything about you just clicked," He's being cheesy now. I quirk my brow and stared at him.

"Clicked? Really Tristan?"

"Yeah, what I'm saying is you changed me and I really like you Audrey," Changed him? Like he's a better person because of me?

"Are you saying this so I'll sleep with you?" But I know he's being legit.

"Do I look like I'm playing with you?" I shook my head to respond, "You were never a toy to me Audrey, yeah I joke around but that's it," His hands snaked behind my neck and he leaned closer. Butterflies fled in my tummy and I was hyperventilating inside.

"Well it can't happen, we're related by marriage," Before he can kiss me, I said it. I'm such a retard for saying it!

"Don't worry about it," Tristan assured me and pressed his mouth to mine. I suddenly trust him and nothing matters but me and him now.

-----------------------------

"So are we like dating?" I blurted out and he smiled as he shove in a forkful of noodles in his mouth.

"We don't need a label babe," Good enough. I sipped down my milkshake and ate a spring roll, (we're in an Asian cuisine restaurant, btw).

"Alright so were friends-with-benefits?" I'm used to being labeled, my mom raised me up like that.

"Not exactly, were more than friends," He smirked up at me and I smiled. "Did you call it off with Lucas?" He asked and my mouth tasted bitter by the mention of his name. I hold grudges for a really long time...

"No, I think he'll figure it out soon that I'm done with him," I don't even wanna talk to him.

"Alright," Tristan finished his food and he looked at me as I eat. "You make eating dumplings so sexy," he purred and I burst out laughing that I choke on my food.

"Shut up!" I threw the fortune cookie at him and he cracked it open.

"Oh it says 'you will forever be happy'" He flashed me a boyish grin and I shook my head, smiling.

I cracked the other one on the table and read it out loud, "Well this said, 'you can't control destiny'" I sipped down my milkshake and gawped at him.

"Damn right you can't!" I finished off my food and Tristan asked for the check.

We left the restaurant and walked around to digest food. And by walking around, I mean stalling through the top brand shops.

"Ooooh! Louis Vuitton!" I dragged Tristan in with me and he picked out items for me to try on. He's like the perfect all-in-one guy!

All the High class brands are here and I went in every store. Tristan got me a purse from Michael Kors, a belt from Gucci and perfume from Dolce&Gabbana. I think I'll bankrupt him by the time we go back to Cali, but I don't wanna go back to California.

-----------------------------------

 "Hey babe!" Tristan pulled me across the street and we were at the bridge of locks. If I'm ought to guess how many, I'll say a million.

"You want us to put one?" I asked and he beamed widely. He's too cute to resist. "You don't even have a lock," I looked through the locks and I thought of this as sweet and romantic at the same time.

"Course I do, I was a boy scout in grade school," He fished something off his pocket and within seconds he was holding a sharpie and a long necked lock.

"Are we seriously doing this?" He nodded rapidly and started writing.

"Audrey and Tristan forever and ever!" He said as he wrote it down. Awwww! I peered up at him with admiration and he smiled. "Here," He showed me it and it was written like this 'A&T4evr&evr' I grinned and he placed it on one spot, locking it.

"Okay, then what?" I asked him. I really thought of this as romantic and I never knew Tristan can this be all mushy.

"We hold onto the keys and throw it down the water," We looked like Titanic because he hugged me from behind and we tossed the keys down. "Now we'll be together forever," Tristan turned me around and pressed his mouth against mine which I returned.

"What if you find another girl?" I teased but saying it actually stung my chest.

"I will never find another girl, they're all toys to me and I'm a big boy now, I don't need toys. No one can replace you baby," Then he leaned down again to meet my lips. Who knew this jerk can be less arrogant and be all cheesy? Is it possible to fall in love with your stepbrother? 

(A/N) Tristan is just dishing out everything! He's too sweet tho:') And I wrote this chapter at 4 in the morning for imteehxe:) Thanks gurrrrl;) Comment/Vote/Suggest/ Share:) I'm gone for today so next post will be tomorrow where something will happen in the City of love *hint hint* Just wait for it:P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728 39 18
Jasmin has moved from Miami to Chicago, which is an amazing, but dangerous place. She's innocent, but definitely knows her worth. Jasmin has been thr...
287K 4.1K 43
This is the original, however, read the re-write version: Beware the boy dressed in all black (My step-brother) "Can you stop touching me" I said "Wh...
141K 2.5K 45
"Do you want to play baby boy" I asked him "Sss sure he stuttered "Good boy now relax I won't bite except you want me to" I winked and he turned red...
528 66 12
I am completely flabbergasted by the circumstances that led me to be in the same bed as the person I detest. Even more astonishing is the fact that h...