MinLix <> ~Coffee Shop~

By SEUNG_COM

"Who is she?" "You look so happy with her." "Do you like her?" More

Authors note
Chapter 1 {Who are you?}
Chapter 2 {Run Away}
Chapter 3 {Smile}
Chapter 5 {Crush}
Chapter 6 {Untold Secrets}
Chapter 7 {Dreaming}
Chapter 8 {Before You Go}
Chapter 9 {Stay}
|End| Chapter 10 {Déjà Vu}

Chapter 4 {You and Her}

418 9 0
By SEUNG_COM

Felix's POV

I woke up this morning running late. Like reallyyy late.

The first class starts at 7:25 and im sitting looking at my stupid alarm clock that shows the time of 8:08

Ugh, i really wish i didn't stay up all night listening to music and thinking of one specific boy that runs around my mind 24/7

He just makes me feel some type of way, and actually im starting to feel like eveythings going well ever since the day that ruined my life.

---

"MOM! DAD! WAKE UP, IM SCARED PLEASE-"

I heard screaming from my parents bedroom and it gave me chills.

A voice of a man was heard outside

"THERES PEOPLE INSIDE, GET THE HOSE READY!"

Sirens.
Lights.
Violence.
Fire.

The room filled up with smoke and everything was turning blury. I woke up in the hospital laying on the bed. Silence filled the air.

I looked up to the small screen tv and the news were on.

"The house of 143 Stayeve Street Avenue has gone on fire, due to the stove being left on overnight, which caused the gas pot to explode leaving the house on fire. Policemen and Firemen had found five bodies including thirty-four year old Lee JoWon, the father of three kids and husband of Lee Eunbi, the second body found dead. Their three kids, Lee Felix, Lee Rachel and Lee Olivia had all survived and been sent to the hospital immediately after their bodies had been found."

"M-MOM, DAD! WHERE ARE THEY, WHERE ARE MY SISTERS!?"

nurses came running in and tried to calm me down, as one of them looked at the tv and saw what was on. She turned it off and called for the doctor.

A man wearing a mask and white hospital coat ran in the room and came to sit by my side as tears filled my eyes.

"Felix, its okay, your gonna be okay, calm down son." He then checked the screen next to me to check how my heart was.

The salty and warm tears fell from my eyes landing on my chest, i felt it burn and looked down to see a big burnt scar on my chest.

"Your okay, your sisters are okay too. Dont be sad we can figure this out ok?" The docor told me while caressing my head.

"He has a high temperature too, get me a thermometer and a cup of water please." He turned to one of the nurses and told her. She nodded her head and ran out the room.

She came back a few minutes later and handed the doctor a thermometer and gave me the cup of water.

My hands were shaking and my tears wouldn't stop. My appetite felt like shit. I didn't want to do anything but see my family.

"Its okay son..its gonna be okay..." the doctor kept telling me as he caressed my head.

"Its okay..its gonna be okay." I told myself as i snapped out of my thoughts.
"Oh shit, its already 8:32, i gotta get my ass up."

I quickly made my bed and ran to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

After i finished, i got my uniform from my closet and quickly fixed up my hair.

Right after i was gonna leave Olivia called me on the phone.

"Good morning sleepy head"
"How did you know I just got up-"
"I heard your alarm go off about a million times before leaving and i thought it would good for you to take a day off."
"Oh."
"I left you your breakfast on the counter, thats why i called you, because if i didn't, you probably wouldn't even go downstairs at all."

"Okay, not true, i was literally going downstairs right now because im not taking the day off, im still going dummy."
"Oh, well still eat it, or ill tell Rachel you never liked the cookies she made last week."
"Oh my fucking god, okay, ill eat it. Now byeeeeeeee"
"Bye loser."

"Ya. Im not a loser, i have more friends than you, you know."
"Who said being a loser was about the amount friends?"
"Your so annoying Olivia!"
"Thanks, you too bro."

"Okay for real now, im running hella late, ill call you when i get home."
"Yeah, ill be out with my friends so let me know when you get back."

"Bye loser"
"Bye dummy"

We hung up and i laughed, I checked the time and it was almost 9:00

I put my phone in my bag and sprinted down the stairs to see the plate of two peanut butter and jelly sandwichs on the kitchen counter. I grabbed the two sandwiches and took a bite of one as i ran out the house, not forgetting to lock the door.

School wasn't far, it was only a block away from our house, so i managed to get there at exactly 8:55, right when first class ended.

I got in and went to my locker as students filled the halls.
I saw someone approaching me from the corner of my eye, and when i looked to see who it was, it was Hara, a classmate of mine. She had a box of chocolates in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Hey lix! I was looking for you this morning but you didn't show up to our first class, where were you?" She said to me and frowned.

I smiled at her and put my backpack in my locker.

"Hey Hara, and sorry i woke up hella late, i just got here right now." I answered her and let out a laugh to not make things awkward.

"Ah~ i see. Well i got you these chocolates." She said and handed me the box of chocolates in her hand.

"Oh, you really didn't have to, but thank you" i bowed down a little to thank her and gave her a smile after.

"Well we better get to our second class, you wouldn't want to be late for that too." She told me and grabbed my hand.

"Yup." I said back trying to ignore the hand contact and laughed awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Minho's POV

I watched the scene fold in front of me, and i felt kind of jealous.

But i still want to know where Felix had been this whole time. He didn't come to first class so where was he? Was he with her? I dont think I've ever seen her here before.

"Hey you okay Min?" Hyunjin who was standing beside me asked me.

I just gave a little nod and approached Felix. Hyunjin stayed behind since Seungmin came up to talk to him about something.

"Felix, where were you this whole time?" I went up to Felix and asked him, taking a glance at the girl holding his hand.

She stopped dragging him and stopped to look at me, as Felix did the same.

"Oh, i woke up late and i got here like a few minutes ag-" he couldn't finish his sentence since the brat that was dragging him wanted to interrupt and say something stupid.

"Come on lix! We're gonna be late! Sorry Minho but we gotta go." She said and dragged Felix away.

I stood there shocked and left with jealousy. Why did she call him lix and not Felix? I thought he only allowed close ones to call him that. Why is she being so clingy to him.

Are they dating??

"Whatsup jelly melly~" Jisung came out behind me from nowhere.

"AH- fuck, you scared the living crap out of me you big bum!" I jumped back and said, placing my hand on my heart.

"Your getting jealous aren't you?" He asked me pretending as if he didn't just scare me.

"First of all where the in the fuck are your manners at. No 'sorry for scaring you' or something like that?" I asked

"No. And your jealous hunny." He replied back and puffed his cheeks up.

"Jealous of what dude??"

"Your jealous of Felix and that girl dUdE." He said in a sassy way and smirked.

"If you dont get that stupid smirk off your face, im smacking it outta there for you." I told him and started walking away.

"Min is jelly~Min is jelly~" He started singing teasingly behind me and jumping up and down while holding my shoulders.

"YAH I'LL SMACK YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT SHUT UP-" I yelled at him so he could stop

"MIN IS JELLY~MIN IS JELL-"

I chased after him and he ran downstairs at full speed.  "

AHHHHH OKAY OKAY WAIT IM SORRY-" Jisung yelled out in the halls as i still ran behind him.

No ones POV

"Whats wrong with those two?" Hyunjin said.

"I have no idea." Seungmin replied as he looked in the direction where Minho and Jisung ran in.

Hyunjin did the same, and they were the only ones left in the hallway now.

The bell rang and Seungmin pouted

"Argh were gonna be a little late-" Hyunjin complained

"Who cares man, now gimmie a piggy back ride, my feet hurt." Seungmin told Hyunjin while pouting.

Hyunjin couldn't stand the cute sight and silently agreed as he crouched down so Seungmin could get on his back.

"Alright, this way Hyunnieee!" Seungmin yelled out and pointed with his finger to their next class.

"Lets gooo Minnie~" Hyunjin said quietly, but he was gonna explode with joy deep inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 4.7K 14
What happens when an idol asks for y/n's number? Working two jobs to support her sister and herself, a stranger asks for y/n's number. Turns out it w...
38.5K 1.8K 26
"do you trust anyone?" "i trust everyone."
2.6K 110 21
"𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. „ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔...
11.9K 561 26
"Why do you act like you're okay when you're not?" "What else am I supposed to do?"