Pumpkin- Tony Stark

Braveclementine2 द्वारा

In your soulmate world, one soulmate starts as an animal, the other stays human. How long will it take for yo... अधिक

Eighteen
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
The Lab
Tracking
The Fundraiser
Gulmira
Obadiah Stane's Betrayal
The Fight
The Press Conference
Expo and Trial
Back in Malibu
Staying Home
Birthday Catastrophe
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
Creating Elements
Another Fight
Confrontation
New York
Germany
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
Chaos on a Quinjet
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
Yes, Let's Fight on a Flying Ship. That's a Great Idea!
Battle of New York
Loki's Departure
I am Iron Patriot. It Sucks
Pieces of a Nightmare
The Explosion
Mrs. Davis
AIM
Infiltration
Breaking Free
Barrel of Monkeys
A Pain Like No Other
Wanted
Falcon
The Winter Soldier
New Soulmate Pair Unlocked!
Furious with Fury
The Twins
Interlude
Party
Taken Down
Safe House
Plans
Vision and Sokovia
We're Okay
I'm Not Okay
Crossbones
General Ross
Bucky
Surprise?
Berlin
Civil War
CTV Footage Shows. . .
Siberia
Reunions
Filler
Thanos
Back Together
On the Spaceship
Flight to Wakanda
The Fight of a Lifetime
Titan
The Beheading of Thanos
Moving On
Finding a Helper
Trials
Into the Quantum Realm
New York
Asgard
New Jersey
Bringing Them Back
Thanos. . . Again
A/N
What do you mean, 'I have to stay'
And Life Goes On
Bonus Chapter
Bonus POV
Extra Bonus Chapter

Everleigh

959 37 15
Braveclementine2 द्वारा

"Tony." You cried out in pain as you started to push.

The two of you had been in the SHIELD headquarters in Texas for almost nine hours now. Or at least in the hospital wing portion of SHIELD.

Having a fear of hospitals since they were all Government owned and you, of course, not trusting the Government, you had been content with giving birth at home. You had even started looking for a doula to help you out.

But Tony refused to let you give birth at home in case there were complications. The two of you had argued about it for weeks and Everleighs' birth date grew closer and closer.

Fury was the one that had come up with the solution. You could give birth at the SHIELD base in Texas. It wasn't part of the Government hospital, the doctors were completely trustworthy, and it would be sort've like giving birth at home.

Though you were still reluctant, you agreed.

You had been at the SHIELD base for about a week now and though the birth date for your daughter wasn't until two weeks later, your water broke about ten hours ago and had gone down to the medbay to give birth.

Tony had stayed up late in the lab the past couple of days and he had dozed on and off as the hours grew longer and longer. Even you yourself was starting to doze until you were hit with hard, painful contractions.

But now, the baby was coming- or so the doctor said- and Tony was fast asleep with his head hanging over his knees. He looked like he was going to slump forwards out of his chair and crash to the tiled floor.

You knew he wouldn't want to miss the birth of your daughter, so you lashed out, hitting him with the back of your hand before your hands went back down to the sheets of the hospital bed to grip them.

Tony jerked awake with the next cry of pain and he nearly leaped out of his chair. "Y/N!"

"Please back up Mr. Stark." The doctor said.

Tony sat back down in his chair, reaching over to hold your hand. You had refused to take any sort of pain relief or drugs. You didn't want anything except a natural birth.

"Push Mrs. Stark, you're doing well." Doctor Brown said gently, "She's almost out."

"I'm never going to forgive you for this Tony." You cried out, squeezing Tony's hand so tightly he flinched.

Doctor Brown chuckled when Tony looked at her and said, "Is that a normal threat from mothers to fathers during birth?" but didn't answer him.

"There we go." Doctor Brown said as there was the biggest pressure and then relaxation as she pulled your baby girl out completely. "Skin to skin contact before we wash her off completely."

She handed you the little naked girl and you held her against your bare skin. You could already see bits of Tony in her, with the chocolate brown eyes and her nose. But she had your hair colour at the very least and her lips were curved like yours.

"She's gorgeous." Tony beamed, looking like he wanted to hold her, but also didn't want to touch her while she was still bloody.

The doctor came back and took your little girl away. You waited, anxious ever second that she was out of your arms. You strained to follow your little girl as she was taken across to the other side of the room.

"Y/N, it's alright." Tony said, putting a hand on your arm. "She's right there."

"I know, I'm just. . ." You had so many good reasons not to trust the Government of Government facilities, having experienced a lot of it. But you had to remind yourself that these were Fury's trusted people. This wasn't a Government facility and nothing bad was going to happen here to you or your child.

"I know." Tony said softly. He didn't quite understand your aversion, but he loved you enough to respect it. And even he had seen how the court treated you with your parents case. "Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you this earlier, but your brother is here to see you."

You looked at Tony in shock. You hadn't seen your brother in a long time. "Really?"

"Yeah. Fury is probably screening him right now. He arrived a little bit ago, but Fury didn't want to let anyone else into the room. He knew how frightened you were about not having our little girl at home."

Suddenly, the little girl was brought over to you. She was cleaned up now, dressed in a little pink pajama outfit that the hospital had already for her. Tony pulled out the little pink hat that would match, gently putting it over her head. The huge bow to the side of it had a little dot in the middle which was a little Iron man face.

"Everleigh." Tony murmured softly, putting his head down so he could see her little face as you held her. As instructed by the doctors, you attempted to start her on breast feeding, though they had told you she wouldn't actually feed today. But you had to start practicing the motions so she knew what to do when she actually got hungry.

"I think Maria could be her middle name." You said softly, watching Tony's eyes become watery at hearing his mothers name.

"I like that." He mumbled softly, before sitting up and carefully lifting Everleigh into his arms. He shot you a look, "So you don't hate me?"

You giggled. "It was a spur of the moment hate. I was just in a lot of pain. I don't hate you Tony. Never could, never will."

Tony leaned over and kissed you, before sitting back in the seat with Everleigh. The look of pure adoration on his face was enough to make you teary yourself.

There was an opening of the door and you looked over to see Fury, Maria, and your brother.

"How are you feeling Agent Stark?" Fury asked you.

You gave him a teasing smile. "If you keep calling me Agent Stark when I'm not on duty, I'm going to start calling you Nick."

Fury almost blanched.

It was kind've cute though, seeing Maria and Fury standing so close together. Both of them having lost their soulmates to space. Fury's soulmate was technically still alive, under the name Carol, but she had a duty to the other planets and they never saw each other. It seemed though, that through the bonding of loss, Fury and Maria had made their own soulmate bond. Neither of them changed animals and both of them had their humans names printed on their skin. It seemed to happen overnight, neither of them knowing how it had happened.

But you were happy for the both of them.

"What's her name?" Your brother asked eagerly, setting the vase of flowers that he had brought down on your bedside table before kissing your forehead lovingly.

"Everleigh Maria Stark." You answered.

"After your mother?" Maria asked Tony.

Tony nodded, "Partly. But I'd be lying if I said the name didn't remind me a little of you."

Maria blushed a little, turning away and you smiled at Tony. It was true in a way. Maria was an almost mother figure to you. And his own mother had been Maria Stark. So in a way, both of you had Marias as your mother.

"Right." Fury grinned. "I'm sure when you have a little boy you'll name him Fury."

You giggled and Tony rolled his eyes. Maria hit his arm gently.

"Well, we'll leave you to it." Fury nodded, reverting back to his serious self and the two of them left the room, leaving you with your husband, daughter, and brother.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

"This is your room Everleigh." You whispered to the sleeping baby in your arms as you shouldered open one of the doors at the mansion in Malibu.

The room was painted in pink, with white and pink furniture, rugs, toys, and appliances around the room. There was a little mobile above the crib that had little Iron Mans flying in a circle. You rolled your eyes at Tony's silliness.

You laid Everleigh down in her crib, making sure that she was warm and then put in her first stuffed animal: a little brown bear with a red and green checkered tie. It was a Christmas holiday-ish bow and symbolized that she had been born in the wintery months.

November 29. A day that you and Tony would cherish forever.

You kissed Everleigh's forehead, checked that the crib monitor was on, and then took the second monitor back with you as you headed towards yours and Tony's shared room.

Tony wasn't in the room, as expected. He had been having trouble sleeping recently and kept spending more and more time in his lab each night. He was constantly creating new Iron Man's suits, which was starting to really annoy Pepper.

She had talked about it with you once, because you weren't as bothered about it as she was.

"He's not happy with the suits he has." Pepper had grumbled as the two of you had watched Tony design another one. "They have to be of every colour and shade. And, he's creating ones that he doesn't even have to carry on him anymore. Creating them so they can appear out of watches or that he can call from across the world! He's going to get himself hurt or he's going to kill himself."

"It's just a hobby Pepper." You tried to explain. "Besides, he's a hero now. Of course he's always going to want to be prepare."

You sighed now though, as you saw the empty bed. You had really wanted to snuggle with him tonight, even if he left in the middle of the night.

"Hey." Tony's voice came from behind you just as you had that thought. "How's Everleigh?"

You smiled. "As good as she was when you saw her eight minutes ago Tony."

"Right." He breathed, chuckling nervously. He was always so anxious about her and you adored the way that he constantly worried about her. He was already a great dad.

He wrapped his arms around you, lifting you off your feet and carrying you over to the bed. He tucked you under the sheets and laid on top of them, keeping himself wrapped around you. "I love you." He whispered and within a few minutes, he was breathing steadily as he dreamed.

"I love you too." You smiled, running your fingers softly through his hair before falling asleep too. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

134K 5.2K 30
She died, but now she's back. Her soulmate? The reason she died. Loki practically killed (y/n), but she's returned from the dead. Her past self was a...
29.4K 759 15
Soulmates, suck. We all have them in this world. There are a whole much of ways to find yours. Some get tattoos, the first words that you say to each...
2.9K 94 12
Do you know a girl that just is happy (Sometimes) all the time and does not even have one soulmate and then got hit and suddenly got powers as she...
102K 2.4K 43
You have Eleven soulmates, each one indicated by a coloured line on your wrist. Who are they? And what happens after you find them? *PLEASE NOTE THAT...