Izuku Yagi: Revenge From Hell

By Ricks999

They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi... More

Preview
Chapter 1: Quirkless
Chapter 2 Deku
Chapter 3 Hell Loop
Chapter 4 No, You Can't
Chapter 5 I'm Sorry
Chapter 6 He's Gone
Chapter 7 Are You Human?
Chapter 8 Ashamed
Chapter 9 Deal With A Devil
Chapter 10 Welcome To UA
Chapter 11 Start Your Day With a Bang
Chapter 12 Chaos At USJ
Chapter 13 Burning Man
Chapter 14 Momo's Repentance
Chapter 15: Face Our Demon
Chapter 16 Memorable Sports Festival
Chapter 17 Jealousy and Anger
Chapter 18 Blast to Kingdom Come
Chapter 19 A Heated Battle
Chapter 20: How The Mighty Have Fallen
Chapter 21 Internship Begin
Chapter 22 Terror at Hosu City
Chapter 23: Hero Killer vs Burning Man
Chapter 24 The Flame Hero vs The Arsonist
Chapter 25 Internship Ended
Chapter 26 Katsuki Bakugou Case
Chapter 27 Izumi Katsuki vs All Might
Chapter 28 Soaring Fist
Chapter 29 Silent Scream
Chapter 30 Fight or Flight
Chapter 31 Fog of War
Chapter 32 Secrets and Lies
Chapter 33 It Has Begun
Chapter 34 My Name is Izuku Yagi
Chapter 35 The Hero, The Villain, and The Devil
Chapter 36 Story of Origin
Chapter 37 Deal With The Devil
Chapter 38 Happy Death Day
Chapter 39 Devil of My Word
Chapter 40 The Devil vs The Tormentor
Chapter 41 Outcast of Hell
Chapter 42 You're Next
Chapter 43 Skeleton In the Closet
Chapter 44 The Corpse That I Know
Chapter 45 Axis of Evil
Chapter 46 Desperado Encounter
Chapter 47 Truel
Chapter 48 Empty Promise
Chapter 49 School Festival Countdown
Chapter 51 Countdown to Despair
Chapter 52 Devil's Bible
Chapter 53 God vs Devil
Chapter 54 The Devil vs The Oppressor
Chapter 55 Scorching Fist
Chapter 56 City of Red
Epilogue
New Book!! Izuku Yagi: Hades Ring

Chapter 50 Explosive Festival

5.1K 161 228
By Ricks999

Toshinori is sitting on the wooden chair on his patio. He grabbed the wooden cup on the desk filled with water and drink its content slowly almost like he was being forced to drink a horrible medicine while eyeing the guards once in a while. The guard kept his gun trained and rarely abandoned his post except to go to the bathroom or have his meal.

He grunts in silence looking towards the guard remembering how he got into this predicament.

Flashback Start

"What do you mean that I'm being transferred?" Toshinori asked out loud slamming his fist onto the table while looking at two people in front of him.

Right now, Toshinori is sitting on the chair in the cabin with Tsukauchi and the Chief of Police as they discuss his sudden transfer to a different location with more restrictions. Not to mention that his visitation right had been removed and he was not allowed to see anyone during the imprisonment.

"As we said before, you are hereby being transported to a more secure place under the excuse that you've been smuggling dangerous contraband into the facility, stealing a piece of evidence from the police, and inviting two unwanted guests to this location as well-" Tsukauchi informed.

"They were my family Tsukauchi!! They have the right to pay their visit!!" Toshinori slammed the table once more but the detective seems to be unfazed with his action.

"That they no longer have because you decided to bring them without informing the authorities or the responsible party. Not to mention that the judge that grants them the visitation right owes you a favor and provides you with an unauthorized form of visitation and forgery and bribing is counted as a violation of the contract that you sign when you were moved here." Tsukauchi explained slowly but the chief who's been sitting beside him could tell that he was feeling exhausted with the man sitting in front of him.

"So as to follow, you're no longer allowed to have any visit with anyone or make any contact with any individual including the guard during your imprisonment. No letter or video, no hidden message, no secret code to communicate. The guard will check on your cabin three times a day or more with the circumstance if the guard feels that it's necessary. No electronic device or sharp object on the premises, not even knives or glass. And any other restriction you could read it on the contract and we need you to sign it as proof of your agreement." Tsukauchi placed the contract on the table waiting for him to read it but Toshinori didn't show any sign that he would.

"I'm not signing anything until I see my wife and my daughter." he crossed his arms in front of his chest not taking the paper at all.

Tsukauchi rubs his forehead in frustration with his childish tantrum. it's almost like he's talking with a three-year-old child that won't admit his mistake.

"This is not a negotiation Toshinori, you will sign it or else we could make this matter more difficult for you and your family." the chief told him.

"Do not threaten my family!! I did what I had to in order to save my daughter's life." Toshinori rise from his chair and immediately the two guards standing in front of the front door pull their guns and aimed it at the frail Symbol of Peace. The chief put his hand in the air signaling them to stand down as Toshinori sat down on his chair.

"Stealing a piece of evidence, bringing a firearm into the premises, lying to the authorities, sneaking two uninvited guests into the premises, plotting a crime that endangers the lives of the students and everyone, you're looking at life in prison before all of this comes to light Toshinori and now you think you hold any power to make demands?!" Tsukauchi seething in rage looking at the skeleton man on how oblivious he was to the situation he was in.

"Sign it Toshinori, and let me remind you that this is not a negotiation." Tsukauchi put the pen on his chest slamming it as it fell on the floor.

Toshinori looked at the two of them and thought that they were the ones who didn't notice what was happening. This must be Izuku's plan to keep him here. He must have tailed his wife before she leaves the house, barged in, and killed all of the guards who were guarding his home, then he threatens and manipulated his daughter into not taking the only cure that could save her. And he called the authorities and set the trap with Izuku out of the premises and his family taking the hit and making it look like he's the bad guy.

He gripped both of his hands in anger till it was blue knowing that his colleague had been manipulated by Izuku to pin the blame on him and his family.

"This must be Izuku's plan..." Toshinori mumbled.

Both Tsukauchi and the detective looked at Toshinori not hearing what he's just said.

"This has to be Izuku's plan!! He's trying to set me up!!  Don't you see what's going on? He's trying to keep me here while he's plotting his next step to destroy the city and everyone else. He's manipulating you all like puppets. That's why he's leaving the moment you all arrive. Because he still had other things to do plotting his evil plan. I meant look at the guards outside, he's killing them while trying to frame me for it and-" he mumbles out loud spouting his theory over and over until he's being cut off by Tsukauchi who's already on his last wits.

"ENOUGH!!" he shouts out loud towards Toshinori silencing him as he looked the former hero with anger in his mind.

"First of all, the guards were all fine with no permanent injury on their bodies. They were all being knocked out cold when he sneaks in. Second, our sudden visit to this place is because the guard failed to check in on this place and we arrived at the place and found out about your current predicament now."

"And lastly, you kept trying to blame Izuku for what's happening to you right now. But let me ask you something, did he suggest that you told your daughter to steal the quirk-erasing bullet? Did he plant a gun into the house for you to take? Did he kidnap all three of you and put the blame on him? No!! Everything that's happened now is your fault and nothing more!!! For once in your life, try to admit your mistake and be a man about it!!" Tsukauchi yells out loud in a louder tone than Toshinori did before and it silences him in the spot. He shakes his hand while sitting as he was left with no other options. He grits his teeth and grabs the pen under the floor and clicks it.

Flashback End

Ever since the night Izuku showed himself in his cabin and pointed a gun at him, he was quickly apprehended by the police and he was being restrained. His current home is also being moved to a different location and no longer is he allowed to have any visitation at any time during his imprisonment.

His wife is also being moved to a new different location and the gun that contained the quirk-erasing bullet is being confiscated by the police. Her visitation is also being denied and she's in total isolation just like his predicament.

He grunts in his chair while thinking of what happened to him. He felt powerless. While he was sitting in there, Izuku could be plotting his plan with his family. Maybe he'll attack UA while he was here, or perhaps come after Izumi, or destroy the city while holding the civilians hostage, there's no telling what he could do.

He needs to stop him no matter what. He has to go back to the city and find Izuku and stop him.

He walked towards the back of the house and found a stack of wood where he kept his axe to chop the wood and found a stick made out of wood. It's almost the size of a baseball bat. He examines the stick and hoping and praying that his plan will work.

He hides behind the wall while pretending to yell in pain, faking that he got hurt. And the officers on standby quickly run off to his location while Toshinori hides behind the wall. And when the officer arrives where he is, he smacks his head using the stick he found and knocked him out cold on the ground.

"I'm sorry officer. But I have to save the city." Toshinori apologizes while dragging the body to the house. He grabbed the belt of the guard's pants and placed it on his wrists tied the guard and placed a cloth into his mouth making him unable to yell for help. 

And Toshinori quickly tried to find a key to his wrist cuff and found none. The guard didn't have it at all. Then he saw a taser on his belt, which the guard always kept to restrain a prisoner, and grabbed it. He turned the taser to the highest voltage and aimed it at his wrist cuff that was suppressing his quirk.

.

.

.

.

It's the day of the School Festival, and every single student is preparing themself for today's event. The entrance of UA is decorated with food stalls and game entertainment from different courses. Thousands of students and parents are gathered in UA for today's festival. Cheers, laughter, and excitement are filling the air with hundreds of students came preparing for the festival.

The front entrance is guarded with police and pro-hero patrolling the area in case there's danger or added protection. Not to mention, the security system of UA has been upgraded and security around the school is more secure than ever. Needless to say, the security of the festival is proven to be safe and tight.

As the rest of the students are gathered for today's event, class 1A is gathered at the dorm readying themself for today's event. Most of the dancing team is already dressed up in their costume and the band team decided to go ahead preparing for their instrument on the stage while doing their final rehearsal.

"Is everyone ready?" Iida asked the group of students.

"Yeah, for the hundredth time, we're ready." Sero came from the stairs carrying boxes of decoration and stage props along with Kirishima and Shoji.

"Wait, where's Izumi and Shoka?" Mina looked around trying to find the resident green-haired girl.

"Shoka is sick. I don't think she's gonna join the festival." Shoto informed them while lifting a box full of decorations.

"Is she okay?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm sure she's fine. It's probably just a fever. Should be fine for a couple of days." he assured them.

"We're gonna be late this way," Toru said while looking at the stair waiting for the green-haired girl to show up.

"Someone's gonna have to wake her up." Kirishima looked towards the invincible girl along with the rest of the girls behind her.

"Wait, why us?" Mina complaint.

"Well, it's either you guys or we sent Mineta instead." Sero joked while the purple midget was ready to go upstairs and wake her up.

"I'll go then." Uraraka volunteered and headed to her floor. She lightly knocked on the door trying to wake her up.

"Izumi, wake up. We're gonna be late." Uraraka knocked on the door, however, she didn't hear any replies coming from the other end.

"Izumi. Are you there?" she called her out once more.

She knocked on the door once more before turning the doorknob while excusing herself before entering.

"Izumi, I'm coming in." she let herself in as she looked at her room, it was empty.

Her bedroom can be described as a fanboy room. It's filled with many memories and figures of All Might and Viridian Storm. There's a figurine of All Might on her desk along with several posters of All Might and Viridian Storm. Her bed sheet is themed with an All Might costume along with her pillow. There's also a picture on her desk, a picture of her family in a frame, and a picture of Izuku on the next when he was four years old.

"Izumi." she looked around the room and found a note on the desk and she picked it up.

Went out to get a rope for the stage crew, I'll catch up with you at the stage.

.

.

.

.

Izumi is currently running on the street looking frantic. She's currently rushing to get to UA for the festival. After waking up late, she forgot to buy a rope for the stage crew.

Last night, she realizes that the rope is frayed from overusing it during the practices. Kaminari advises her to ask Momo to create another rope but Mina tells him that she is sleeping right now. So she says she'll just buy a new one. She has to go into town to buy some things, and there's a hardware store that opens early along the way.

But it turns out, she forgot to turn on her alarm and she's waking up late. So she had to skip her morning run for today and headed straight to the hardware store. It's already eight in the morning and she's already bought the rope and is on his way back to UA.

She kept running ahead towards UA when suddenly she stopped her track seeing two individuals wearing coats. It was Gentle and La Brava in disguise.

"You should watch where you are going, young girl." Gentle spoke.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." Izumi apologized while bowing.

"You almost made me forget the taste of my favorite tea," he complained while excusing himself.

"Favorite tea? So this place sells some tea huh? I never knew." suddenly Gentle perked up hearing Izumi's comment.

"Could it be, do my ears deceive me? Only a few people know that this shop is a cafe. You must have an exquisite taste, young lady." Gentle praised her while looking impressed.

"Well, I knew it from a friend of mine in school."

"What a.... great friend you had."

Then both of them realize that each of them isn't who they seem. Gentle just found out that the one who's standing in front of him is a UA student. But not any student, it's Izumi Yagi, the infamous child of the former Symbol of Peace and the sister of Izuku Yagi, the Demon of Musutafu. And Izumi realizes that the gentleman standing in front of her is the famous criminal that's been posting his crime online, the Gentle Criminal.

"Well young lady, I must leave right now, so farewell." Gentle turned as he grabbed La Brava's wrist telling her to follow suit but Izumi who noticed this didn't let him go easily.

"Wait.... you're that guy who appeared on the internet aren't you?" Izumi questioned him as he was unable to face her.

Gentle stood right where he came from while shaking his hand knowing that he's already been found out.

"La Brava, turn the camera on and keep rolling no matter what." he pulled out his disguise and looked towards Izumi as he made a pose.

"Like I'm gonna let you." Izumi quickly dashed forward and tried to catch him only to find that there was an invisible force around him and it rebounded on her back.

"That my lady is my quirk, it's called elasticity. I can turn anything that I touch elastic in a mere second. For instance, like the air around us." he explained to her.

Then quickly he grabs La Brava's wrist and makes a run towards the forest that connects to UA ground.

"Unfortunately, I have other things to attend to so I must bid you farewell young lady," he said her goodbye as he made his way to the forest.

And quickly Izumi rose from the ground and quickly chased him off.

"Like I let you go that easily." she quickly made a mad dash and for a second she tried to use One For All to gain an advantage, but quickly changed to her Telekinesis to make her body lighter and propel her in the air.

"I'm afraid that's out of the question." he tapped on the ground and activated his quirk.

"Gentle Trampoline." quickly the ground where she stood is being rebounded and launches her in the air and warns her not to interfere, as he and La Brava bounce away towards the UA using the trampoline that sends her away.

She falls to the ground but not before using her Telekinesis to stop her from free falling. She tapped on her phone and called the local police.

"I have two intruders heading straight to UA ground, please send backup as quickly as possible and call a hero to my position," she called and quickly chased them off.

.

.

.

.

"So, this is a festival huh?" Eri asked while looking at the students who dressed up in many costumes and filled with a fun atmosphere.

Eri is standing in the front of UA front entrance along with Mirio from the hospital. She wore a nice white dress shirt with a frilled collar and a plain red pinafore with two large, golden buttons on either side of her chest. Under this, she wears gray tights and a large set of tan boots, and a small dark red messenger bag with the strap sitting over her right shoulder, and a little floral pattern decorating one of its sides.

After she found out about the festival that Mirio was talking about, he began to ask for permission for taking Eri to the school festival. He thought that the school festival could somehow cheer her up and bring her back to being cheerful once more.

So he decided to accompany her for the duration of the festival while giving her a tour of the school. And by the looks of her expression, it's still on a neutral face. She's not sad or feeling excited at all.

The entire school is hustling and buzzing with the sound of excitement and various attractions. There were food stands, face painting, games, and everything that most students would expect to find at the festival.

"So, where do you want to go first?" Mirio asked her as she looked confused with the stands not knowing which one to go first.

"I- I don't know. There were so many." Eri said while fidgeting her legs looking all nervous.

Then Mirio spotted a circus tent outside of the park. It looks extravagant by the looks alone and there have to be many attractions on it.

"How about we go to the circus?" Mirio pointed towards the big red tent.

"Circus?" she looked in wonder not knowing what it means.

"You'll love it, trust me Eri." Mirio convinced her and she nodded in agreement.

He bought the ticket while bringing a refreshment such as popcorn and soda to munch during the show. By the looks of it, it seems this was the Business Course event ideas and it's from the third year. He knows that the business course had been running the circus since the first year and it's been booming ever since.

The tent is filled with many audiences from all ages and some of them are even younger than Eri herself. Few of them are playing around and sitting in one big group with someone supervising them. From the looks of it, it looked like they were here for a field trip to UA. Some of them wave their hand at Eri looking like they were the same age but she turned her head away facing Mirio's head with the blond-haired young hero giving them an apology look. Soon they found an empty seat, and the lights began to turn off signaling the show was about to start.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls around the age. Welcome, I'm Hayato Yasuhide, your ringmaster. It's my pleasure to welcome you all to UA Flying Circus Troupe." the young boy yelled through the microphone as the spotlight facing towards him. He was dressed in a typical ringmaster attire consisting of a red jacket, white pants, and a top hat.

"For today's event, we have our first performance for today's entertainment. Coming in hot, introducing our latest act, the star of our troupe, the pearl of today's oyster, I give you, The Troupe Masqueraders." the crowd began to cheer in excitement as two individuals began to enter. One who's a young bulky man wearing a white tank top and a black suspender and black pants. And the other came wearing a frilly skirt and a white dress.

And on the top of the trapeze pole, there stood two twin male individuals on each side of the end. The twin began to perform a trapeze act by swinging across the circus tent. Then on the bottom, the bulky man who's clearly an upperclass began to lift a couple of barrels and do a juggling on it.

Then when the two trapezes are closing come close and about to cross with each other, the bulky men began to throw one of the barrel upwards and the girl on the ground throw a bunch of knives towards the upward. And when the knives are about to hit the trapeze, they both managed to evade at the last second, and the knives hit the barrel which happens to be a firecracker on it. The barrel exploded midair, releasing a bunch of firecrackers and the children on the ground began to look in amazement.

That act was met with roaring applause from the audience. They all looked in amazement as the student managed to pull off that kind of trick, especially from a student.

While in the audience stands, Mirio looked in Eri's direction and saw her reaction. Her face isn't showing the huge grinning smile that he expected, but her eyes are open wide looking at the performance. Clearly, she looked surprised just like the audience, so he took that as a win for now.

.

.

.

.

"Get back here!" Izumi yelled in frustration as she tries to catch up with Gentle while he was bouncing his way around the air using his quirk.

"I'm afraid not young lady, you see here, I have a job to do and I will not allow some high school girl to stop me from-" then suddenly both of his and La Brava's weight began to rise and they both got slammed to the ground.

Gentle didn't even finish his speech when he got slammed to the ground. Both of them let out a set of painful groans followed by complaints about their dirty clothes. And when both of them tried to stand on their feet, the weight that bound them on the ground began to multiply by double.

"What the" he tried to stand but the weight on his back is suddenly getting heavier by the minute.

"Gotcha." Izumi exhaled a lot of air while taking her phone out and making a call.

"I'm on the north side of the forest of the school grounds. Please send backup to my location immediately, I've two trespassers on the ground." and she ended her call.

"This can't be the end. Please Gentle, get up." La Brava begs her hoping that he would rise from the hold but to no avail, her quirk is far stronger than his.

"Please, stay down. Both of you. Don't attack the school any more than you have to." she pleads while hoping that they both will comply.

However, Gentle didn't listen to her request at all. It's almost like her words are falling on deaf ears.

"Why? Why should we let you people celebrate over something like this? This world is rejecting us just like they rejecting your brother in the first place." then suddenly Gentle managed to break free while radiating a pink aura around him.

"What the?" Izumi glances towards him as he managed to break free from her restraints. She looked towards La Brava's direction and found her surrounded by the same pink aura that covered Gentle as well.

He continued to fight his way out by using his quirk to slam Izumi's body towards the ground.

"Four times I've tried to pass the Provisional Exam, and four times I've failed.... I watched as my friends managed to accomplish their dream to become one. They told me to give up.... my teacher also did the same thing.... but I didn't listen..... I've tried my absolute best wanting to be one..... and I've found an opportunity to prove myself."

"There's a hostage situation.... the heroes have it handled.... but I've wanted to prove myself.... to show that I could help him... and when I did.... what did I get in return? Nothing but a slander and a criminal record with my name on it!!" as he began to tear up remembering what happened to him.

"My parents kicked me out of the house and the school expelled me for it.... and when I found my friend who already become a pro hero, you know what he said to me?" he asked and Izumi could only listen while grunting in pain while being slammed to the ground.

"Who are you? They began to forget me. I was nothing but an aberration. A disposable person." he began to touch the ground where Izumi was being slammed and the ground began to shoot upward he disable his quirk, forcing Izumi to go up into the sky as she began to sympathize knowing what happened to him isn't fair at all.

She knows just how unfair this world is. She learned it from watching her brother being treated by society, by her and her friends. She could somehow understand just what kind of hardship he has to go through because of the unjust law that they are facing. But she couldn't let them enter and wreak havoc on the festival. She knows full well just how important this festival is.

"So tell me, why shouldn't I go in there and show just how flawed this world really is? Why shouldn't I give the wake-up call necessary for all of you by ruining your festival?" Gentle asked and Izumi just lowered her head. He thought that she didn't have the answer that he was seeking but then she raised her head to face him in the eye.

"Because we need to remind ourselves." Gentle looked toward her as he listen to her answer.

"Because we have to prove to ourselves that we can be better. I know that this whole situation is practically my mistake, all of it. But I need to believe that no matter how much darkness inside ourselves, I need to believe that we could come back from that. That we could be better than our previous self." after he heard her answers, Gentle then began to remember his past self. The one that always brimming with hope and that same optimism. His past where he strives to become a hero.

"You're an interesting one, young lady." suddenly a bunch of Ectoplasm clones managed to subdue both Gentle and La Brava followed by Hound Dog who was gritting his teeth looking all feral.

"We got your message. You're lucky we were patrolling around the area." Hound Dog said while he apprehend both Gentle and La Brava while being accompanied by Ectoplasm clone, while the real one is joining in the back but not before giving Izumi one last word.

"We'll be taking it from here. You have a festival to go, and good job kid." leaving Izumi as she watched Gentle being carried but not giving her one last smile.

.

.

.

.

It's the awaited schedule of the festival and many audiences are gathered to see the awaited show from class 1A. The rumor has spread that class 1A is performing a live musical performance. Although not all of them are looking forward to it, including a couple of haters who despise class 1A personally, especially with the news of their involvement with Izuku Yagi.

The stage, where the most audiences gathered, both Aizawa and Present Mic are standing at the back while waiting for the start of the event.

"Now then... I wonder." Aizawa said in the back watching the crowd gathered for the show.

"You wonder? For what? I've been looking forward to it since day one." Present Mic complained while half shouted although his voice is at a loss compared to the thousands of people gathered on the stage.

"I don't care. And go back to your patrol." Aizawa grunts not facing the blond mohawk hero.

"I'm only stayed for a minute or two, not to worry." he brushed it off, and then he spotted Mirio while being lifted on Mirio's shoulder.

"Ohh Mirio." Present Mic called while waving his hand for him to notice.

"Yamada sensei and Aizawa sensei too." Mirio looked towards both of them and they spotted Eri too.

"Hey there little listener. You remember this grumpy old man?" Present Mic spoke to Eri as he pointed towards Aizawa's grunts in anger for being called grumpy by his colleague. But before he could scold him, the light was turned off signaling that the show is about to start.

"It's started," Mirio told her as they all watched the stage with the rest of the audience.

Then the stage light turned and there stood all of the UA students dressed in a flashy yellow outfits except the band team who wears a t-shirt. The audience looked at them with excitement as they couldn't wait to see them perform.

"Let's fucking go!!" Katsumi yelled as she began to play the drum in a loud aggressive way while using her quirk to create an explosive entrance Class 1-A begins their musical performance.

From the very beginning, the performance is loud and energetic, pumping the audience with their singing and dancing. All of the students are dancing in synchronized moves as they began to dance on the stage. The loud bass of the guitar and the volume of the instruments is enough to awaken everyone including Aizawa.

"Everyone, nice to meet all of you!!" Jirou yelled as she began to play with her guitar while rallying the audience.

The class began to play with their instrument while the others is dancing on the stage. Shoto, Kirishima, and Sero who are on the crew stage began to do their part as Shoto began to use his quirk to create an ice bridge on the top of the stage to across the audience. An ice glacier appears on the top of the stage and Aoyama suddenly floats in the air thanks to Izumi's quirk while firing his laser all across direction thanks to his quirk, making him a human firework.

The audience is mesmerized by their performance. They heard that class 1A is doing a live band performance, but never in their wildest dream is the performance is gonna turned into something as extravagant as this.

Then Uraraka jumped from the stage, high-fiving the audience and making them float in the air. The audience is surprised to see them levitate in the air. While Izumi who's on the dancing team is using her quirk to float the rest of the dancing team in the air to follow suit. Kirishima who was at the top began to grate the ice chunk left by Shoto to create a diamond dust. And the rest of the dance team began to dance midair.

Everyone is pleasantly surprised by the electrifying show, even the UA upperclassmen who showed up simply to criticize them are unable to hide their enjoyment and start cheering and dancing with everyone else.

Momo who played the keyboard on the stage is looking all happy and excited as she watched the hundreds of people smile and have fun while beginning to remember the old day she used to have.

Flashback Start

Momo is sitting in her bed in her dorm room. She had a keyboard that was placed in her study room that was being brought from her room. Usually, she would prefer to play her piano at home. But because the room of the dorm is a bit smaller, she couldn't bring her piano here so she had to settle with the keyboard. But this keyboard held so many unpleasant memory for her.

She closed her eyes as she began to imagine herself in an opera house while playing with it. She pressed one of the keynote after another and it produced a beautiful harmony, almost like a symphony. Each note is corresponding well with the other as it draws the attention of everyone who heard it. Her finger played elegantly on the piano keynote as her finger touched the black and white board.

Right now, she's in her own world right now. Her safe zone. Where she could express herself freely no matter what. And after she was done playing, she opened her eyes and saw her room.

She breathes out her air in relief feeling glad that she still remembers how to play the keyboard. Sure that she's used to playing the piano, but she hasn't touched the keyboard for quite a while so she kinda forgot the feeling of it.

She touched the keyboard and smiled, but it wasn't her usual warm smile but it was filled with sadness.

The last time that she played this keyboard was about three years ago in her school. There was a school talent show where the students would show off their talent in front of the class. She wasn't supposed to come for the day because she was feeling sick that day. But she forced herself to come because it was an important day. She shows her skill in the class as everyone began to admire her play.

And when the class is over, she began to feel tired and dizzy. She didn't feel well at all this morning, but she decided to push through and continued the class. Not to mention, she's completely exhausted from the test this morning so she's not in a good mood for today.

She grabbed her keyboard and put it on the case and closed it and headed straight to the door with her driver waiting at the front gate. It was already late and most of the student is already went out home. But one student is still there besides Momo and he's just come out from the bathroom washing his face from the dirt and blood that's on his face.

Izuku is just coming out from the boy's bathroom after getting his daily beating from his sister and her friend. Saying the same thing over and over again about not being a hero in the first place. That the quirkless didn't have any place in this world. He wipes the dirt on his face with his clothes and just comes out from the bathroom.

He spotted Momo in the hallway and wanted to congratulate her for her play in the class. He tried to call her but she ignored him, but he kept calling her again and again while running in her direction. And when he was closed, he didn't manage to evade a direct hit coming to his head that ram his body to the wall.

His head meet the floor and blood dripped from his forehead as he rubbed his head noticing that blood is dripping on it. He could tell that the impact hitting his head is strong and when he rubbed his head, he could see that his right eye is also hit by it leaving a noticeable scar.

Momo who just hit him with a keyboard case was left speechless as she didn't know what happened to her. It's not like he did anything wrong or anything. He didn't bother her at all, but just called her name. But the fatigue and dizziness in her head is clouding her mind and she just reacted without thinking. She broke out from her trance while trying to apologize to him, at least she wanted to tend to his injury, but before she could do that, he has already walked away, heading towards the exit while limping like a corpse. While acting like nothing is wrong at all.

She never had the chance to apologize the next day because her friends kept surrounding her not giving her some alone time with him. She even went to the pharmacy and bought a bandage for him but she never had the chance as he continued his daily life as well as she did.

Flashback End

Momo looked towards her keyboard remembering that day in school, when everyone is having fun and happy hearing her play. Her memory might be a bit blurry, but she could remember Izuku smiling watching her play in the school. She wishes to go back to that same day, back when everything is simple. Back before the day of the quirk test. Back when they were both still friends.

That's why she wanted to make people smile with her play for today. She hasn't touched this keyboard ever since that day but here she is playing with that same keyboard while reminiscence herself back to that class as she imagines Izuku smiling and seeing her play.

The performance is so lively that it finally makes Eri smile widely while being carried on Mirio's shoulder. Slowly, Overhaul's grip on Eri's psyche breaks and Eri is finally able to feel the excitement of the performance. Mirio cries tears of joy to see Eri finally break out in a warm, joyous smile. As the show finally ends, the audience cheers in a thunderous ovation leaving a satisfied audience.

"One day, we'll go back to the old days Zuzu," Momo whispered while joining in with the rest of her classmates cheering for their performance white touched one of the keynotes.

.

.

.

.

The festival is reaching its end and most of the audience is still walking around the school ground enjoying the festival. The rest of Class 1A is cleaning up the stage after their live bands s done, and some of the audience show up to praise Class 1A's performance. All of them felt proud as they managed to pull off a great experience for the crowd while being able to take their mind off all that was happening right now.

Right now, class 1A is lifting up boxes of electric and lighting equipment off to the boxes as they are all feeling exhausted from doing the band. Aizawa came after the show is over and told them that they need to clean up the props and put them in storage. He also told them that after they were done, they could enjoy the rest of the festival.

After hearing that, the class began to quickly clean up the mess. They all divide their job, the other half decided to clean up the gym used for the performance, and the other half is taking the stuff to the storage.

"Man, I'm exhausted." Kaminari dropped to the ground while stretching his legs.

"Oh come on, cheer up would you?" Uraraka told the yellow hair kid while using her quirk to lift up a few boxes to the storage behind the gym.

"Yeah, I meant the festival went out great. They all loved it." Mina told them while shaking her hand in an exciting manner.

While they were talking, they could see Iida and Momo come in along with Sato who was carrying two huge cardboard boxes on the trolley.

"Oh come on, another one?" Kaminari complained while sighing.

"No, it's not Kaminari, it's a gift from one of the sponsored for the festival," Momo said while using her quirk to create a cutter and opened the boxes.

"What is it?" then she pulled the boxes open and it's filled with mineral water.

"Cool, free drinks." Kaminari grabbed the bottle and opened it while drinking its content.

"Hey, no fair dude." the rest of them began swarming the boxes while grabbing the beverages.

They all push each other off while Momo and Iida tried to bring them to order, and the boxes fell off to the ground and the bottle is sliding to the ground.

"All right that's enough. There is plenty of water for everyone so stop fighting." Iida told them white trying to calm the rest of the students.

Momo exhaled her breath in exhaustion while trying to pick up the bottle to the ground when suddenly she spotted a black cell phone on the ground scattered with the bottle.

"Hey, did anyone miss a phone?" Momo asked the rest of her classmates while raising the phone.

"No, not me," Kaminari said while showing his phone in his hand along with the rest of them.

Momo looked towards them as they all still have their phones, and she looked at the phone. It was an old model, there's no touchscreen feature like her phone or a tag of its owner. It's a completely old cellphone, probably the model being used by her grandparents. Looking at the phone, Mina decided to come through while checking on it.

"Maybe it belongs to a hottie?" Mina tried to grab the phone only to be stopped by Momo while Jirou and Toru hold her.

"With an old phone like that, I doubt it." Jirou joked.

Then suddenly the phone is ringing as she looked at it in surprise. It was an unknown number with no name or address of the caller. She looked toward them while looking for a volunteer to pick up the phone while none of them felt like answering it.

Not wanting to waste time, she decided to pick up the phone and answer it. Maybe, the owner decided to call its phone from a different one.

"Hello, who is this?" she asked the caller.

"Well well, if it isn't the porcelain bitch." the caller spoke while Momo looked in surprise and horror knowing who was on the other side of the phone.

"Izuku," Momo said, and suddenly everyone stopped what they were doing after hearing that name come out of her mouth.

"I expect that Mr. sticks up in his ass would answer the phone or the pomeranian bitch. But my money's on my stuck-up bitch of a sister." Izuku said, "Guess I lost the bet."

"Izuku, what do you want?" Momo asked as she tried to get some information out of him, but she couldn't deny that she missed hearing his voice.

"Thought I give you guys a call. Good job on your performance by the way. Love the opening with the miniaturized explosion." Izuku said over the phone, "Speaking of an explosion, I happened to have one of my own."

"One of your own?" she asked praying that he didn't mean what she was thinking.

"They're scattered around the school, I installed multiple bombs inside UA school ground and it's about to explode." suddenly she looked in shock at his statement.

"What?! Bomb!!" and all of them perked up hearing the word bomb coming out of their vice president's mouth.

"And to prove that I wasn't playing around." then she heard a pressing sound coming from the phone and the second box that Sato carried suddenly exploded releasing a huge explosion out of water because of the content.

The rest of them quickly take cover while seeing the boxes explode and some of the people who are passing by look surprised seeing the box explode in the middle of the road.

"What's that?"

"Is that a bomb?"

"Did you hear that explosion?"

The rest of the passersby began to look at the students that gathered near the explosion while trying to find out about it, and the rest of class 1A is trying to calm the situation while Momo is still on the phone.

"Do you understand now? This is not a joke. The next explosion will be much bigger than this one." Izuku warned her.

"There's only fifty minutes left before the next explosion. I hope that you got a plan to rescue them, otherwise, this whole school is about to crumble just like your life." she listen as he began to laugh quietly.

"Izuku, wait!!" then suddenly the line got cut off leaving the rest of them in shock as they watched the exploded box.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.8K 22
Izuku Rowe (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was neglected by his parents for being quirkless. He gets bullied every day at school by his classmates and...
72.7K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
18K 190 7
Izuku Forza was once a Yagi until he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku's life became a living nightmare when his family began to neglect and abused h...
87.2K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...