๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œโœ”๏ธ

Por backwoodfairy

(๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ; ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

25

5K 335 163
Por backwoodfairy

memia mercedes lewis

i used the bathroom counter as support as i threw up in the toilet. most people had morning sickness but i was cursed with night sickness.

i could hear zoltan crying from the bedroom, i quickly rinsed out my mouth and walked back to the bedroom.

"so you don't hear him?" i asked draco and he groaned waving me off.

"he'll go back to sleep..." he rasped and i scrunched up my face.

"you've been drinking?" i asked smelling the alcohol on his breath.

"bruh- gone wit that bullshit." he snapped at me and i rolled my eyes before picking up zoltan.

i looked around for his baby bag before going to the living room away from draco.

zoltan calmed down some when i picked him up but i could tell he needed his diaper changed, i saw draco's phone beside me.

i grabbed it and went to storms number,"daesyn it's 3 o'clock in the morning..." his voice came through the phone and i could tell he was half asleep.

"ummm this memia..." i said then zoltan started back crying.

"woah woah- what's wrong i needa come get him?" he asked now fully alert.

"i was gonna see if it was fine if i changed him- maybe even give him a bath cause it seems he took a shit up his back..." i said as i found his pacifier and placed it in his mouth.

"yeah- wait where's daesyn?"

"he's upstairs sleeping...i think he had sumn to drink before coming home..." i said and chewed on my lip.

"drinking?" he said outloud.

"umm yeah...i'm go ahead and get zoltan situated tho." i said.

"alright keep me updated, i'll be over there soon...put my number in your phone." he said before hanging up.

i could tell he was upset when i mentioned draco being drunk, i carefully took off zoltan's onesie then walked to the bathroom.

᯽᯽᯽

storm was now here and was fixing zoltan's bag to take him back home,"was he out all night?" he asked me and i shrugged.

"i think...when i went to the bathroom he wasn't there, but when i came out he was laying in the bed and zoltan was crying." i said and he nodded.

"and he made you tend to zoltan?" he asked.

"i guess..." i said as i looked down at zoltan who was asleep in my arms.

"girl....why you put up wit him?"

"ion have anyone else." i said lowly but he heard me.

"that don't mean you have to put up wit his bullshit ass ways, you can move outta here into an apartment or sumn. and find someone to treat you right...not someone who put his dick in whatever." he said putting the bag over his shoulder then grabbed zoltan from me.

"hollon imma go and talk to him myself real quick i'll be back." he said and walked towards the bedroom.

i sighed and sat on the couch and rubbed my baby bump, i was so dumb and in love with this man....too in love for my own good.

i heard yelling which soon followed by zoltan crying and a loud crash,"fuck offa me!"

the door slammed open as storm walked back in the living room past me," you needa leave him alone for fuckin good!" he said and i noticed blood on his lip as he left.

draco came in the living room and was breathing hard,"why the fuck you called that nigga over here?" he asked me and i shook my head stepping back.

"d-did you hit him?" i asked and he ran his hand over his face.

"i leave one night and you had to call storm."

"this ain't the first time you've left and this time you come back after drinking and just ignore your baby that's crying." i said brushing past him.

i headed straight for the bathroom as i got nauseous again, i leaned over the toliet as my stomach turned.

once i finished  throwing up the bathroom door opened as i rinsed my mouth and draco blocked the doorway.

"i'm sorry." he said and i hummed in response as he pulled me into a hug.

"you needa be apologizing to storm...." i said and he didn't say anything.

he grabbed my chin making me look at him,"you know i love you..." he said and i gave him a small smile before moving out his grip.

"memia-"

"i'm done talking draco, it's whatever...in a few months you won't have to worry about me." i said as i walked to the bedroom.

"what you mean?" he asked as he got close up on me.

"back up, i mean i'm done wit this shit-"

"come on, you know nobody else gonna love you like i do-" i cut him off.

"i hope the fuck not, look at how you treat me! you haven't cheated on me once but twice and got both pregnant...one around the same time as me. maybe you and rose can have sumn but im done and i know fa damn sure storm certainly don't want shit to do wit yo ass." i ranted as i felt tears in my eyes.

"you foreal?" he asked and i didn't reply as i looked away from him and grabbed my phone.

he didn't say anything else, i heard him grab the keys then slam the door.

i jumped slightly at the sound and placed my hands on my stomach,"i'm sorry..." i said before tears made their way down my face.

᯽᯽᯽

i chewed on my lip as i debated on sending the text to storm.

- first off i want to apologize for how i've treated you over these months for how i've acted towards you, i thought about what you said last night and i was hoping you could help
me with the process of getting my own apartment 

storm:anakwsk

i was confused until another text came through.

storm: my bad zoltan had my phone
storm: you needa know like what all you need for moving and shit?

-yeah

storm: let me know when you wanna meet up and talk about it 👍🏾

- okay thank you

i heard the front door open and rolled my eyes knowing who it was, i grabbed my keys and decided to take my car out anywhere at least but here.

maybe even a hotel-

"memia!" i internally groaned before walking to the kitchen.

"what?"

"i was- where you going?"

"out, what you want?" i asked and he looked me up and down.

"to see another nigga?" he asked getting in my face and i carefully pushed him back.

"that's very hypocritical don't you think...you think i'm dumb? you was wit that rose bitch all this morning." i said and he didn't respond which was all i needed to know i was right.

"memia- please man ain't nobody stood by my side like you before i know i haven't been doin right." after a few seconds i zoned out his sorry ass apology.

sumn i always heard again and again and again.

"you heard me?" he asked bringing me back to reality.

"nah i didn't, i'll see you around..." i said before leaving out the house.

i sighed and grabbed my phone to call storm,"he- TAIYO GRAB HIM!" i heard him yell then i heard d3's laughter.

"nigga he wasn't gonna fall."

"is this a bad time?" i asked getting in my car.

"nah wassup?"

"is it too early to have that meeting now?"

"go bother yo homeboys, me and zoltan finna go somewhere." he said to d3

"where?" d3 asked.

"twinnnn  juh vibe."

"storm don't play wit me." he said making storm laugh.

"send me the place and time."storm said before hanging up.

(guess storm gotta good heart 🌚)

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

634K 21.3K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
2.7K 115 10
(๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐) ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ!!! ๐™Š๐˜พ๐™จ!!! ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž!!!
43.8K 1.3K 17
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™.
7.3K 213 18
- ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—. | ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ