FROM THE BEGINNING

By butterflytttttt

If you ever feel lonely? , people are around you but you are feeling alone? , you want a person or a friend t... More

Hello!!
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Character Introduction
Chapter - 4
Chapters - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
chapter-26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32

Chapter - 13

6 1 0
By butterflytttttt

CHALLENGES ARE AN OPPORTUNITY TO TEST YOU AND RISE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Arjun's POV :

I was surprised looking at the scene in front of me. Because I saw Shreya there with an office staff.

I can't believe my eyes. I thought I can't meet her anymore, but here she is.

" Yes" mam asked to that office staff.

I was looking at her Shreya but she was looking at her friend. But her friend ignored her looking at other side. I think they had fight.

"Arjun, you were talking about her right?" Varun asked.

" Yes, I was talking about her only" I said still looking at her.

" Wow, now our Arjun started to talk about girls. It's a miracle" Darun said dramatically.

" Shut up" I said and turned my attention towards her again.

" Mam she is a new student. Actually she chose Biology group but now she want to change from biology to computer. The procedure is completed. So, I came here to inform" said that office staff.

Wow, good choice. Now I can meet her daily.

Hey please don't take me wrong. I never talk to any girls unnecessarily, but I think she is different. I don't have any wrong intention towards her.

I think her cuteness and innocence make her different. I want to be friend her. My mind telling me that she is a secret book and she doesn't want to share that secret with anyone.

I want to become her friend and want to find the secret which made her cry.

" Okay, come in" mam said to her.

She came in and went near her friend, but she didn't move from her place.

She showed her puppy eyes to her friend. She sighed and leave some space for her to sit.

She sat there silently. She is cute. If I talk to her, will she talk to me?

" She is cute, Arjun" Varun said to me pointing at Shreya. I think he also noticed her cute actions.

" Yes, Cutie is a perfect name for her" Darun said smiling. I nodded my head.

" Okay, you continue" mam said to her friend.

" Myself Keerthi. I got 88% in 10th standard. I studied in ABC school. My parents are running a business. My hobby is dancing and roaming around the city. That's all. Thank you." she said.

" Ok good" mam said.

" So, that monkey's name is Keerthi" Darun said with a funny expression.

" But she has good Percentage" I said.

" True" they said.

" Next, you introduce yourself" mam said looking at Shreya.

Her eyes went wide for a second but she composed herself and stood up.

She looked at Keerthi, she blinked her eyes like assuring something.

" I'm Shreya" she said. So, I'm correct. Her name is Shreya.

" Ok, go on" mam said.

" I Don't want to say anything further mam. That's all" she said. My eyebrows frown. Why?. I want to know more. I mean we all want to know.

" Why Shreya? Introduce yourself properly. Tell us about your family" mam asked her.

She closed her eyes tightly. What happened to her?

Shreya's POV :

What should I do now? I closed my eyes and opened after sometime. I have decided something.

I straight away went to office room and changed my group from Biology to Computer.

I love my friend Keerthi. I don't want to hurt her. I'll accept and face her parents wrath, but I can't lose Keerthi's friendship.

After completing the procedure, an office staff took me to my new classroom.

Reaching the class, I saw Keerthi standing there and about to say something.

When office staff said the details about me and mam asked me to come inside the class.

I went near Keerthi to sit, but she didn't move from her place. So, I showed my best puppy eyes to her.

She sighed and gave me some space to sit. After that Keerthi introduced herself.

Next it was my turn but I didn't prepare anything. Yeah right, what is there to prepare. I don't have anything other than my name.

" I'm Shreya" I said with a hope that she won't ask me further but no, seems want my full details.

" Ok, go on"

" I don't want to say anything further mam. That's all" I said looking down.

" Why Shreya?, Introduce yourself properly. Tell us about your family" she asked. I closed my eyes tightly.

I know here all students are from rich family. I'm not even near them. What will they think if I say I'm an orphan? Many questions are running in my mind.

Suddenly I felt something on my hand. Keerthi squeezed my hand lightly like telling me indirectly that she is there for me.

I saw her face she gave me an assuring smile that means everything will be fine.

I sighed and smiled at her.

" OK. I'm Shreya. I don't have parents. I'm an orphan. Yeah sorry, I have someone, that is Keerthi, my best friend" I said confidently.

I can hear other students murmuring something, but I don't care. I didn't turn my attention towards them, because I don't want to hear their conversation.

" Sorry dear" mam said with concern.

" No mam, it's ok" I said smiling at her.

" What about your percentage?" she asked.

" I got 98% mam" I said.

Immediately students started to talk among themselves. What is their problem. Some students were shock and some gave me weird look.

I heard someone coughing very badly. I turned and saw two boys coughing. Oh my, they are looking like a copy paste. But how?

Ahhh! Shreya they must be twins. I am becoming a fool day by day. Idiot Shreya. I mentally face palmed myself.

But why they are coughing. A boy who sitting near them, gave water to them. They drank some water and they are looking fine now.

They turned towards me and gave me a weird look, like I'm some alien but that boy near them was smiling looking at me. Weird!

" Wow Shreya, so you were the one who got 98% in ABC school? " mam asked. I nodded my head.

" You know, our Arjun also got same Percentage as you" she said pointing at someone.

It was the same boy who was smiling at me just now. My eyes went wide. So this is the reason for his smile.

Now I remember Keerthi told me about this guy. But I don't know he is that guy. Wow, what a great day.

He smiled at me again. I don't know what to do, so I just nodded my head slightly.

" Congratulations, Shreya" mam said which made me to turn my attention towards her.

" Thank you mam" I said.

Now I know, why they were coughing. They must be friends. Wait a minute, did I meet them before?

I was thinking, when something strike in my mind. Oh God, they are the same boys whom I saw near the ground that day when I was crying.

I remember one boy's face. He is one of the twins. Did they see me crying that day?

Leave it Shreya, is it matter if they saw me crying? No right. So leave that.

Other students start to introduce themselves. I like this school.

I turned towards Keerthi and said,
" Sorry, Keerthi"

" It's okay cutie, but don't repeat this. I forgave you, because you did what I ask you to do and moreover I like your confidence today" she said smiling.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yes, Shreya. For the first time I saw your confidence. You were very confident and strong. Always be like that" she said pinching my cheeks.

" I will" I said hugging her.

To be continue....

************

How is the chapter, guys? I hope you all like this chapter.

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

Who is your celebrity crush? 😉Comment!!!

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!

- Miya 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.5K 57
This story is about unspoken one-side love of two friends. "It was you, Only you" It's a tragic yet beautiful love Story of Yedhu. Yedhu: An irrespon...
474 49 13
!! RESUMED !! Story of two best friends and growing together with each other. Them falling for each other with time. Situations made them get married...
24K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
10.5K 730 35
We have all known that friendship is the stepping stone for love and it makes love stronger. Well well but what if you THINK you love your friend. Y...