Road Trip With Geek Boy! {Lar...

بواسطة XxSexGodStylesxX

"Harry!" "What?" "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" "Driving!" "Call this driving Geek Boy?" The two mo... المزيد

Road Trip With Geek Boy! {Larry AU! Punk! Louis!}
Chapter Two! - Louis Tomlinson AKA The Insacure Bully!
Chapter Three! - First Day!
Chapter Four-3 hours!
Chapter Five!-Louis Drives The Car!
Chapter Six! - Fucking Ducks!
Chapter Seven!-Realisation!
Chapter Eight!-Drunken Sex!
Chapter Nine!-The Unneeded Injuries!
Chapter Ten!-First Proper Kiss?
Chapter Eleven! - A Hidden Secret!
Chapter Twelve! - His Dark Past!
Chapter Thirteen! - Louis' Loving!
Chapter Fourteen! - To Wolverhampton!
Chapter Fifteen! - No Sex For Styles!
Chapter Sixteen! - Giving In!
Chapter Seventeen! - Something To Remember!
Chapter Eighteen! - Fixing A Problem?
Chapter Nineteen! - Arguments in Liverpool!
Chapter Twenty! - Dont Touch MY Boyfriend!

Chapter One! - Harry Styles AKA The Geek Boy!

17.7K 484 151
بواسطة XxSexGodStylesxX

'Mum you're not serious?' I moaned as I sat down at the kitchen table. See my mum and I decided it would be a good idea for me to go on a road trip. Problem is I have no friends. No one likes to be friends with "Geek Boy". I ran my fingers through my long brown curls, before pushing up my real oversized glasses. I say I have no friends... I didn't say my mum didn't.

I'm guessing you want to know who I have to go on this trip with? Right? Well he's my new next door neighbour. He goes to my music college, and worst of all... He bullies me to hell and back. He's never hit me, but words hurt just as much and most of the time that's what kills a victim. His name is...

Louis Tomlinson!

'Oh he such a sweet boy Harry! Stop your moaning, and eat your breakfast or you'll be late for college.'

I snorted at the whole "he's such a sweet boy" part. Fat chance he's ever been a sweet boy. Luckily my mum never picked up on it. She carried on making Gemma breakfast. She thinks it's hilarious that I have no friends... I just hope it's in a sisterly fashion. I don't think I can take any more bullying.

'Mum I'm not spending months in a car with Louis Tomlinson!' I snapped, stabbing my fork into my last rasher of bacon on my plate. I don't want to put up with his moaning, his jibes at me being gay. I don't want to hear him expressing his hatred for me, his complete dislike to the situation and worst... I don't want him to start poking at me. He always pokes at me.

He hates it when I smile, because I'm feeling happy. He hates when I laugh because I shouldn't find anything funny. He hates when sometimes I decide to down grade to my smaller glasses because it means he can't pick on the overly large frames and say how stupid I looked. My mum turned round, a stern look on her face. I rolled my green eyes and rested my cheek in my palm sighing.

'Why are you saying that? When I've been round to see his mother he's been very polite and sweet. Harry this will be time to make a new friend.'

"You don't know what he does to me every single day..." Was what I wanted to say. Like she'd believe me anyway. Louis is "a very polite and sweet boy" not a tattoo clad bastard who thinks he's hard, picking on me. I sighed and stuffed the last piece of bacon in my mouth before taking my plate to the sink.

How would you feel getting put in a car with your biggest enemy? The one person you dislike enough to crash the thing? Yes I thought people would have the same view as I do on this whole thing. This road trip was just supposed to be me... And a friend which I don't have, traveling from London up to the little island off of Scotland called Shetland. Now it's kinda of ruined. I placed my plate in the sink and straightened out my shirt, and brushed down my red skinny jeans.

'Have a good day okay? I'll help you pack when you get home.'

'Mum I'm 20 years old I don't need your help...' I mumbled. She sighed and wrapped me in a hug. I wrapped my arms round her and buried my face in her shoulder. She rubbed my back and sighed.

'It's hard to see my little boy grow up.'

'I know mum. I'm sorry, I'm just having a difficult time.'

'It's alright. I understand, now get going.'

I pushed away, frowning. I pushed up my glasses, and wondered through to the porch way. I pulled on my black converse high tops and picked up my bag, slinging it over my shoulder, grabbing my jacket and car keys before leaving the house. I know my mum only wants the best for me, but Louis Tomlinson isn't the way to go. I pulled the front door closed, the cold morning air hitting my face and brushing through my curls. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh spring air.

I was brought from peace by the slamming of a door. My head shot round to the left, and I froze. My heart stopped beating and I found it really hard to breath.

'I am NOT going round the UK with Geek Boy! Why'd you even agree to that?'

Ah brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I'm going to get it in the neck from him today. Even from here I could see his tattoo clad arms tense, the muscles he had expanding, and the redness off his anger starting to form in his cheeks. Pulling my eyes away from him, and snuck over to me Mini Copper and climbed in quietly. He was doing the same, except he was from a rich family. He had some kind of Aston Martin. No I'm not jealous. I don't need money to be happy... I just need him out of my life and everyone to except gays... Then my life would be perfect!

I watched as he slammed his car door. I winced, before dropping my bag in the footwell of the passengers side and dropping my coat on the vacant seat. I'm not scared of Louis Tomlinson, I just don't like him... He's an insufferable, drug taking, fuckhead... I sighed heavily, pulling closed the door and pushing the keys into the ignition. I turned the keys and the car jumped into action, humming quietly, beginning to purr as I pressed on the accelerator, revving it up. I smiled slightly, reaching over to the radio, and putting on Radio 1.

'Backfire At The Disco' by The Wombats came on. I don't mind this kind of music and I can tolerate some rock music, it's the screeching or screaming or whatever it is that I absolutely hate with a passion. Like way more than Louis hates me.

I pressed down the handbrake and pulled out towards the road, sitting at the edge of my driveway as the people going to work in London flew passed me. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel and hummed along to the song as I waited patiently. I kept looking for an opening but these people don't stop for anything. I glanced over the road and saw Louis with gritted teeth. I smirked... This aught to be fun...

Hope you could feel the sarcasm.

Finally the lights at the zebra crossings turned red leaving both of us space to get onto the main road towards London. The journey was relatively quick. I leaned back in my seat, looking in the rear view mirror occasionally. I'm so conscious after what happened this time last year.

Gemma came to pick me up from music college. Of course I'd forgotten about the things I'd been told, all the bullying and got in not knowing what Louis had asked his "mates" to do. We'd just gotten out of London and were almost home... I shuddered. All I can remember is, blaring car lights, loud horns, and being jolted sideways with enough force to knock me out. What happened after that I don't know.... But I can't ever forget it. That's why I'm always looking and always tense.

That's another reason for the road trip... Get my confidence in driving back up. I sighed heavily, pulling to a stop at the traffic lights just outside of the centre of the city.

'Trouble Maker' By Olly Murs came on. I smiled, leaning again back into my warm chair, fingers tapping away on my wheel. It's a really catchy song and to be honest it takes my mind off the day ahead of me. Bullying, more bullying, break, then more bullying, and more, then lunch, then some more and then finally I get to go home! My green eyes flickered up towards the traffic lights and I was starting to get impatient. I pushed my glasses up a bit, before getting beeped at from behind. My head shot up.

'Shit!' I muttered, getting my car into gear and driving off. I feel so embarrassed. I always get distracted. I felt my cheeks heat up even though no on me was watching me. I shook my head, my curls flying in my face, hands gripping tightly on the wheel, words of a very strange song flying through my car.

When I finally reached the college I pulled into an empty spot under an old oak tree. It was far away from everyone else and I was less likely to be-

'If it isn't Geek Boy.'

Spoke to soon. I cringed at the sound of his voice. Dean Ervine... Second "leader" of Louis' little gang. He was 6 foot 3 and pure muscle. Jet black hair that swept across his broad face, pale face. His big grey eyes were lined with black eyeliner and he had lip rings, gages, plugs and everything. He had tattoos caking his upper arms and on his neck. Captain of the college Rugby team.

'What do you want Dean?'

'Oh, little Geek Boy has a voice?'

'Yes actually! Now if you excuse me I have to get to class.' I hissed, grabbing my bag and jacket, pulling the keys out of the ignition. I climbed out and slammed the door shut and locking it. When I'd dropped the keys in my jeans pocket I turned, to see macho boy Dean and then Mark.

Mark Shapiro. He's 6 foot and pure muscle as well. Athletics team for the college. Sprinter and long distance runner. Plugs in his ears and one lip ring and an eyebrow piercing which was just covered by his longish dirty blonde hair. He had some bruises on his slightly tanned skin and some very politically incorrect statements on his arms and useless and meaningless things as well.

'You're not going anywhere. Tomlinson needs a... A word with you.'

Mark smirked and I gulped. It would be about this whole road trip. Why'd my mum have to bother? Why'd she even have to mention to Louis' mum I was going on a road trip? Why... Did she even ask if Louis wanted to go with me?

'W-what about?' I asked trying keep my voice level. Turns out that's a lot more difficult when you're 5 foot 10 and you have to boys over 6 foot smirking down at you. My greens eyes were bugged out, and I chewed my lip nervously.

'Come see.'

'No thanks. If King Louis Tomlinson wants to have a chat he can come and find me himself! Now I have to go to class! At least I won't be struggling with writing some words on paper!'

I flung my bag over my shoulder, hugging my jacket to my chest, as I stalked off towards the college building. Inside I was really happy! I mean I stood up to two of my bullies. Now I just have to deal with him. I pushed open the college doors, being greeted with a blast of warm air on my skin and brushing through my curls. I smiled for the first time. I never smile here unless I'm looked in a sound booth, playing my music and singing on my own, away from all the homophobic bastards in my classes.

I stepped forward and the heat left me instantly. I walked through the long, cream walled corridors, seeing all the people aged from 15 to mid 40's. they were all staring at me with judging eyes. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment. See this shouldn't be happening! I should be able to walk with my head held high and stride confidently through college, being treated as an equal, but no... No one can escape judging eyes. They are always on ones conscience.

I dropped my head, my curls covering most of my unbearably warm face. I walked quickly, my heart racing. People's laughter started filling my ears. You'd think I'm used to the laughing, the pointing, the jokes and the abuse. Truth is I am, but that doesn't stop it hurting, that doesn't stop me from sometimes crying myself to sleep. I've never cut... But sometimes I crave some sort if physical pain. All this is mental pain.

I need physical pain. Do you think Louis Tomlinson, King of the college would punch me gladly if I asked him to? I pushed up my glasses and finally reached my locker. I put my jacket between my knees and pulled my bag round so it was resting against my chest. I found my wallet in the front pocket of my bag and pulled it out, zipping the pocket up again, letting my bag drop and rest against my back again. I had literally just pushed the key into the hole when I heard the voice of Louis...

'Well well Styles, I have a bone to pick with you.'

I gulped again. He didn't sound so pleased... I was hoping he'd say something like,

"Hey Geek Boy... I'm going to kill you!"

Not so much luck there.

-**-

So there's Harry's first chapter :D Louis' chapters next and it'll be the start to the same day as this, but in his point of view :D xxx hope you liked the first real chapter of Road Trip With Geek Boy! :D it's actually real fun writing it!

Vote/Comment/Follow/Share!

With love

Libby xxx

واصل القراءة