My hero academia X One piece...

SassyMuffin138 által

In this world 60% of the world's population is born with some type of superpower called a quirk, people witho... Több

Prologue
UA Entrance Exams Begins Now
The Misfit Class Of 1-A
Hero vs Villain Scenarios
The USJ Incident
Y/N's Promise to Jiro
The Shining Knight and his Calvary
UA Sports Festival
UA Sports Festival Obstacle Course!
UA sports festival One on One Battles!!!!
UA sports festival One on One Battles Part 2
The Devil's Advocate
Time to pick some names! Confessing feelings.
Midoriya Y/N and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A Students
A new mystical power! Haki?
Monster Trio Versus All Might!

BIZARRE! Gran Torino Appears!!!

840 20 4
SassyMuffin138 által

Izuku: Well this is the address All Might Have to me.

Midoriya opens up the door slowly.

Izuku:Hello I'm here from UA High. I'm really looking forward to wor- in front of him is a old man with a yellow outfit on blood coming out of his chest. AHHHH HE'S DEAD!

Old mam: looks up. I'm alive.

Izuku: AHHH HE'S ALIVE!!

Old man: Apologies, I was carrying a big ol plate of messages with a lot of ketchup on it before I fell down. Sorry for given ya a scare. Now who did you say you were?

Izuku: I'm izuku Midoriya from IA high school.

Old man: Whoo now? Puts his ear up closer.

Izuku: I'm IZUKU MIDORIYA.

Old man: I see.... So what's your name now?

Izuku: oh geez, I knew he was All Might's teachers so I expected him to be old. But I didn't expect him to be bonkers.

Old man: I'm really hungry.

Izuku: You want some food?!

Old man: Toshinori?

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya.

The two just stare at each other in silence. The old man seems out of it with a smile on his face.

Izuku's mind: I should probably let All Might know what condition this guy's in. He turns around and and sees the old man going through his hero case.

Izuku: Hey that's my stuff!

Old man:Why don't you fire a one for all smash at me. He sounded more serious, less idiotic than he was before. Almost as if he did all different person. I want to know how far you come in terms of handling its power.

Izuku's mind: Is this even the same guy from before? In shock.

Old man: This is a pretty good outfit, now where is that attack?

Izuku: But sir....

Old man: Hey what are you doing here? Back to old man.

Izuku: I-im here because I need to learn how to control one for all. I have to get so much better at it and fast. Clenched his fists. I'm also here because I don't know how much time All Might has left. I'm sorry but I can't waste my whole week messing around like this sir, excuse me. Takes a bow.

Old man: As I thought. He jumps off the ground and bounces off the walls how ridiculous speeds almost like a jet. Landing on the wall near the doorway. It's time for you to show me what you can do. Ya noobie. I watched how you destroyed yourself in that UA sports festival, it was a reckless. He's not training you well, maybe the symbol of peace and the number one hero but All Might's a total novice when it comes to teaching. I can't watch you destroy yourself like that again it's embarrassing, so I guess I'll just have to teach you. Get your costume on.

Izuku: I'm ready teach me everything!

Time brought to you by Y/N getting his car repoed by some hero named the reaper. Follow music please in the background.

Izuku: Reading a note. Dear Izuku Midoriya. We regret you inform you that your previous outfit was beyond salvageable, so instead we have made you a brand new costume. We have made some minor adjustments to accommodate your powers. Signed the support team. PS. Your outfit redesigned with the help by me. Mei Hatsumei. Puts the note down and starts putting his costume on. I can't believe she changed my outfit Without talking to me first. Just really shouldn't be surprised after seeing Hatsumei at work. Finishes putting on the costume. I got my costume on. Let's get to work!

Old man: great, now show me a smash.

Izuku: are you sure I should do this? If I accidentally fire off a smash at 100% I could destroy the building also I don't want you getting hurt. Worried

Old man: good grief kid, you're a chatterbox aren't you. come on kid I'm old Not fragile. Bounces around the room kicking Midoriya in the back in the back of the head. I'm losing patience!

Izuku: Okay that hurt! Ducks under another kick.

Midoriya trys his hardest to dodge Torino, before. Torino lands hard on a microwave breaking it.

Torino: what you didn't realize my true strength earlier? I can't believe you're the 10th holder of this amazing power. All might it's hardly taught you anything, I guess all that same doesn't translate into a good mentor. He bounces around the room again hitting Midoriya who is clearly off fucking guard. BLOCK DAMNIT!

Izuku's mind: he's too fast! How does his quirk work, come on think there's no place for me to hide! And he's not giving me any openings either, there's no use trying to figure out what is power is. I need to stop him from moving somehow. Imagine the egg in the microwave. His body starts to steam a bit. He passed behind me twice, that means! Turns around and is about punch Torino.

Torino: Clever analysis newbie.

Izuku: (SMASH) instead of having his fist closed he uses his palm.

Torino: but you're a little stiff, and there's Discord within your mind. Dodges the attack and grabs Midoriya's face and slams it into the ground. that's why I bested you. Listen to me, the way you used One for All in the calvary battle and the tournaments showed me that you were adjusting to the Quirk. You understand it's fundamentals, BUT your admiration to All might is what shackles you.

Izuku: Shakes how? Sitting up a bit.

Torino: true that you need to get stronger and quickly, time waits for no man. The villains don't care if you reach your full potential or not, and you think one for all is more special than it really is.

Izuku: then what should I do!?

Torino: think about that when you're on time, I'm going to go get us some grub. Clean this up before I get back. Leaves out the front door.

Izuku: operation for all my, It's a shackle?

Same time Hosu City

Pro hero: on a normal day I had to just be waiting for client calls to come in, not really exciting. But things have been hectic here lately.

Iida: so you're using Street patrols to suppress crime.

Pro: Yeah exactly, man I can't believe Ingenium's little brother is interning at my agency. I'm sure you had more offers from Pros who have much more followings than mine.

Iida's Mind: the hero killer, so elusive that he's able to avoid capture for his deplorable crimes. I know that I may not find him, but still I have to try to track him down. I can't forgive him for what he's done to my brother.

Same time Random bar.

Stain: now I get it, you're the ones who attacked UA. You want to recruit me to build up your little group again.

Tomura: yeah, it'll be great. You have so much experience.

Stain: And what's your mission?

Tomura: for now I really just want to kill All Might, I want to destroy anything that pisses me off. Like these little brats here. Hold up a picture of Y/N and Midoriya.

Stain: I'm a fool to think you could offer me anything... Turns out you're the type of person I hate most in this world... The goal of your leader, is the one of a child, what's the meaning of being a villain if you don't have Convictions?

Kurogiri: the hero killer: Stain. Tomura Shigaraki only cares about wanting violence, so we brought this man into guide him.... Perhaps we made a mistake. Master should I step in?

???: Let it happen. It's possible this is the only way he'll learn anything. He needs to think about the ways he must grow how he can mature. Only then could he reach his potential.

He pulls out two knives from his holsters. They are really long and thick army knives.

At a restaurant in Hosu City.

Y/N: well that's kind of weird... Who would have thought the hero agency would be a restaurant?

???: Yeah that's what I said, but Lady Tayiō seemed really happy when she heard about it. Carrying a sword that's taller than his body.

Y/N: Where did you come from? Looks at the sword. Whos is gigantic sword is that!

???: I just got back and this sword belongs to-

Tayi: GASP YOU CAME!!!!

???2: GOD DAMNIT! Must have used your Quirk on him!💢

Tayi: Don't be upset Ash. She shakes Y/N's hand really fast.

Y/N: Hello Ms.Tayiō I'm here for the internship you offered me.

Tayi: of course you are. She said smiling. Would you all mind introducing yourself?

???: Hey I'm Aoki but you can just call me Zen.

Ash: I'm Alice, but just call me Ash. She said sitting in a chair pouting like a child.

The long sword disappears from Aoki's hands.

Y/N: What wait just happened?

Aoki: Don't worry about it, Ms.Tayi I'm taking Y/N out for a patrol now.

Tayiō: Okay just make you have him back by dinner time.

Y/N: Huh?

Tayiō: Ms. Or should I now say Mr.Aoki will be your supervisor when you two are on patrols.

Aoki: Please stop it, I already don't like this punishment.

Y/N: Ms? punishment?

Aoki: Let's just go already. opens up the door.

Y/N: But I still have questions.

Back at the Old man's house.

Izuku: "admiration to All might is what shackles you. You understand it's fundamentals but their is still discord in your mind. you think one for all is more special than it really is." IS that's what making my movements stiff? Okay think about this a different way, what makes a movement flexible? Gasp Now i see, quirks are just extensions of our bodies. So than, I need to think of One for All as another part of Me! I GET IT NOW! Crazy wright in in his journal

Torino's mind: Well at least he's learning the right way Toshi.

In the center of Tokyo

???: To be frank, I don't like you very much.

Bakugo: Huh?

???: I know full well why you chose my agency. because i'm the number 4 hero.

Bakugo: Look you're the one who made a offer to me.

???:I watched the way you fought a the the sports festival, you have a good grasp on your quirk and a decent application of battle as well. You're a outstanding talent, I'd say you would be a amazing hero to take on as a side kick. However you do have a fatal flaw, you believe you're the best, and you flare off that belief with out carrying about yourself or your image.

Bakugo: Don't tell me you brought me here just to give me a lecture! He walks towards the man covered head to toe in jeans.

???: Wraps Bakugo's arms and legs in jean fabric from across his store. I have to correct people like you it's part of my duty to society. hero's and villains are cut from the same cloth. So your job here is to watch me, I'll show you what makes someone a hero.

Bakugo: What in the hell are you doing? he said in his angry tone .

???: Isn't is obvious? I'm educating you on what it takes to be a pro. There are countless things you need to learn, But in the brief period of one week i will stich these thing in the fabric of your being.

Fourth kind's Agency

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: WOAH!!

Kirishima: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu?

Tetsutetsu: Kirishima?

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: What are you doing here?! They said surprised to see each other.

Fourth kind (F K): We were able to put in two offers this year, let's start right away.

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: I look forward to working with you.

Fk: I was impressed by the guts both of you showed at the sports festival, i like you two, however being a hero isn't easy and you can't relies on brute force alone. so this week you'll learn from my experience.

Kirishima: Man i can't wait!

Tetsutetsu: I know right this i is going to be so freaking cool.

Fk: SILENCE!

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: Yes SIR! They yelled bowing their heads to him.

Fk: Seems that will have to Teach you boys some manors too. First lets talk why we are here, pros get checks from the World Government. with the quirks we offer our reasonability are different than other workers. Now are actual duties.

Also in Tokyo.

???: Uraraka is walking with a man who looks like he just got our of bed. Control crime right. when a crime occurs we get notified by the police. these request come in all at once filtered by district. Basic stuff, like assisting in a arrest saving people from a bus, than the World Government looks at our work and determines how much we should be payed. You'll catch on quick kiddo.

Uraraka: I didn't expect him to be so friendly.... or so short.

Tatooin Station

???:Heroes must practice and train Constancy, can't take breaks. even on patrol! Jiro and another death arms are running through the city on patrol.

Jiro: GOT IT!

Jiro's mind: Oh man this is much harder than class, man I hope Y/N is having a better time than me right now.

Endeavor: I've been waiting for you Shoto. You're finally ready to walk down the path of the mighty.

Todoroki: I have no intention of following any path you created. I can decide my future.

Endeavor: it's not so? You should go get ready,We're going out.

Todoroki: where to?

Endeavor: It's time I show you what it means to be a hero.

Torino's house. Internship day one - Night

Torino: Zzzzz Toshinori, Young Midoriya zzzzz.

Izuku's mind: He can't be serious! First Day of training down, And all he did was test me once. No actual hero work or field training, he just passed out after coming back with food. Grand Torino. I didn't get any hits when I searched for that name, are you a teacher for just one year. One big mystery. He opens the front door leaves with a trash bag. I need to change the way I think about one for all. It's part of me, my classmates he was their powers as if it's completely natural. Well except for Y/N. I still think of mine as something I have to call upon, if I can use 5% of my power as if it was nothing, I could move like Kacchan. Mr.Aizawa and kirishima said the same thing, tell me what a master my quirk I'll be able to do so many things. But first I need to be able to use it instantly.

Izuku: Alright I'll try this out. 5% should be enough here. Puts the trash bag down next to the others and Points at the two building. 1 2 3 the roof. That shouldn't be too hard right, after all if Y/N is able can you suffer this without a quirk I'm sure I could do this with one. Crouches down.

Izuku's mind: Try to imagine the egg in the microwave. His pants start to push outward as stream slowly comes from his legs. Here WE GO! He jum falling back into a ally of trash into the air and smacked the wall with his face. Ow ow ow ow ow ow! That really hurt, Okay I need to brace myself. Use my arms to pushing the impact. Which means during my remaining jumps I need to put our into my arms and my legs.. gets back up.

Slammed his facing into the wall multiple times, this process continued until daybreak.

Torino: good morning. What's wrong, you must beat.

Izuku: Well I was training on my own yesterday and I went too far. Scratches all over his body. I try to take everything you said to me and put it in the practice but it was just no good, obviously yesterday I need to go.

Torino: well it's the first time so that is to be expected, that is how training works. Of course I guess all my kids wrapped his mind around that, he was pretty much able to use one for all right off the bat. Plus he had the physique going for him so there is that.

Izuku: Woah all Might as a student come on what was he like back then?!

Torino: Hm? Well it was all combat training for him. Training with difficult but I couldn't hold back on him, who was interested to me by a sworn friend who had just passed away.

Ding Dong

Izuku: I'll get it. Runs over to the door and grabs the package. Thank you very much.
What's the package now and opens it up. Another microwave?

Torino: Yeah I have no idea on mine broke yesterday so I ordered a new one.

Izuku's mind: I can tell if he's being serious or if he's bluffing. Sweat drop.

Torino: What do you think How about we eat some of that frozen food I bought, it will be good.

Izuku: but the only thing you bought withwas dessert.

Torino: what can I say I like the finer things in life.

Midoriya is heating up some fish looking jelly things

Izuku's mind: using my quirk needs to be easy as taking a breath, thinking about the objectively everyone else had 15 years to get into that type of mindset. , And time waits for no one. At this rate in order to use more than 5% of my power I need to put in the kind of commitment I put on the beach.

Torino: by the long face boy? Just focus on these piping hot treats. He takes him out of the microwave and bites into it. It's frozen solid. IT'S FROZEN!

Izuku: no way! I'm positive that I microwave them like it said to!

Torino: ARE YOU AN IDIOT? YOU STUCK A HUGE PLATE OF THEM IN THERE DIDN'T YOU! If you do that there's no room for it to turn only one part of it gets hot, have you never done this before?!

Izuku: oh well are different the Turing type so I guess not I'm sorr- a sudden realization hits him in the face. I'VE GOT IT! Woah Grand Torino I see now, the Frozen pastry in my hand it's me!

Torino:...... No it's not it's a pastry.

Izuku: I don't mean literally. Sweat drop. But I get it, up until now I have just been summoning One for All only one I needed in places I needed. Like flipping on some kind of switch, but if I do that my reaction time gets so low and slower until I fall. Which means, I shouldn't be flipping the switch off. I should have it on the whole time! *Gets into a sumo pose and punches his fist into the ground. His whole body becomes a bit pinker as steam shoots out of his scratches.

Torino: driving a pastry in the microwave is pretty boring kid, you sure you're okay with that.

Izuku: All might said that about my egg already, and it was fine with me!

Torino: so tell me can you move in this state?

Izuku: don't actually know for sure! He struggles holding himself together.

Torino: Wanna give it a try? Throws his care to the side.

Izuku: Yes let's do this!!!

Tds: Well that certainly took longer than expected, I apologize I don't want a lot of stuff going on that needed my attention.

Y/N: Like? What's more important than me and them?

Tds: UHHH SPIDER-MAN JUST CAME OUT. UH SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SOME OF THEM. let's see.... Thinking rubbing his chin. Scott cawthon's birthday it was yesterday. I've been playing a lotta Project slayers. Uhhhhhhh I got a job.

Y/N: and that's more important- gets slapped in the face.

Tds: Of course it is! Gets kicked in the stomach. Oof rolls backwards.

The two get into a really flashy fight with explosion!

Aoki: This is stupid.

Ash: This is hilarious!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
3.3K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
139K 2.8K 24
You're an 18 year old teenage student, and yet in high school still, and also you happen to have your own quirk powers! You've always dreamt on wanti...
984K 34.4K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...