Satzu Stories

By ImShibaInu242

More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on More

Long Lost Bestfriend 1
Long Lost Bestfriend 2
Long Lost Bestfriend 3
Long Lost Bestfriend 4
Long Lost Bestfriend 5
Long Lost Bestfriend 6
Long Lost Bestfriend 7
Long Lost Bestfriend 8
Long Lost Bestfriend 9
Long Lost Bestfriend ✓
It's You 1
It's You 2
It's You 3
It's You 4
It's You 5
It's You 6
It's You 7
It's You 8
It's You 9
It's You 10
It's You 11
It's You 12
It's You 13
It's You ✓
Sunset ✓
Just For A Day 1
Just For A Day ✓
Forgive Me 1
Forgive Me 2
Forgive Me 3
Forgive Me 4
Forgive Me 5
Forgive Me 6
Forgive Me 7
Forgive Me ✓
Let Me Love You 1
Let Me Love You 2
Let Me Love You 4
Let Me Love You 5
Are We? ✓
Idol Life 1
Idol Life 2
Idol Life 3
Idol Life 4
Idol Life 5
Idol Life 6
Idol Life 7
Idol Life 8
Idol Life 9
Idol Life 10
Idol Life 11

Let Me Love You 3

498 30 5
By ImShibaInu242

What's the worst thing when you wake up from your sleep every morning. For Tzuyu, feeling the heaviness inside her heart is the worst feeling every time she wakes up from her sleep. This feeling make her lazy to go for college. She want to stay and curl up in her bed without minding everyone.

She kick the blanket away and stare at the ceiling.

"Sigh... Minatozaki Sana..what did you do to me. I'm falling for you" Tzuyu said it to her before getting up from the bed.

Meanwhile Sana, she's worried as hell. Tzuyu didn't reply to her text nor see her text.

Every notification, every ring, every chat coming in, she immediately take her phone but her smile faded when it is not the person she's been waiting for.

She left her phone on the table with high volume of notifications while she's cooking. Another chat coming and she didn't waste any second to run to where she place her phone.

My Markie❤️:

Good morning my Love.

Did you have a good night sleep.

Don't worry about Tzuyu, you said it to yourself that she's such a busy person. Think positive. You'll see her at school.

Cheer up my Love, I'll see you a later.

Sana can only smile and reply to his text. Then she focus back to her cooking.

"Like what Mark said, she's busy Sana" Sana smile sadly and do her daily routine.

When she arrives at school, she was expecting to see Tzuyu this morning since she's always the first comers. But she found out that it just her classmates inside.

"Morning guys, did Tzuyu arrive already" Sana cheerfully greet them as they greet her back.

"Not yet. I'm wondering why she's getting late these past few days" The female student said.

"Right. I thought I was the only one who noticed it" The guy continue the conversation.

"I hope she's okay. She's been helping everyone in this entire campus. I kinda feel bad"

"Me too"

"Me three" They continue to chat about the conversation they had before.

Sana silently sit on her place and stare at Tzuyu's table.

"I'm wondering about it too" Sana mumble to herself. She didn't realise that Mark called her, until Mark had to hold her hands.

"Babe, are you okay. I kept calling you but you didn't respond"

"Sorry I was thinking earlier"

"Hmm think about what. Another guy. Who is that guy. Is he handsome" Sana giggles and cup Mark face, she squish his cheeks.

"I'm not thinking about other guys baby~why should I think about them when having you is enough for me. You're mine" Mark pout.

"But you think so deep. May I know what you're thinking of"

"It's about Tzuyu. Don't you notice that she's getting late for school, always dozed off and distracted" Sana let go of Mark's face and make a thinking posture.

"Yeah I noticed it too but I don't want to interfere with her life though" Mark said.

"I'm just worried. She said she don't like when people is helping her. I'm worried what if she's sick, who will look after her. What if she-"

"Babe babe, you're overthinking it. Tzuyu is fine. Look at her, she's happy, healthy and in a good mood" Mark turn Sana around and he's right. Tzuyu is okay.

"You're right. I'm just overthinking" Sana look at Tzuyu who is greeting everyone inside the class.

"Morning everyone" Tzuyu happily said. Bringing the cheer vibe and some students approach Tzuyu, asking her if she's okay.

Tzuyu give them a smile to everyone, her usual smile. She told them she's okay and no need to be worried. Some of them, give her notes about the subject she missed. Tzuyu thank them and copy it.

"That's the Tzuyu we all know" Mark said. He take Sana's face on his palm and give her a kiss. Sana closer her eyes feeling his lips on her.

She like this feelings. She fall harder for Mark. This is the longest relationship she had so far.

"I love you" Sana said, looking at him with the loving gaze.

"I love you too baby. I love you so so much" Mark reply with the same love that Sana gave him. He give one more peck on her lips before talking with his friends.

Sana just stare at Mark, looking so in love. She had this smile on her face. A big lovely smile that she never give it to everyone.

Tzuyu on the other hand, take glances at Sana from afar, pretending to look at everyone inside the classroom but actually her eyes just went to Sana.

How she wish Sana can feel the love that Tzuyu had for her. How she wish that Sana reciprocate her untold feelings. How she wish for Sana to look at her with those loving gaze.

Tzuyu then avert her eyes when the bells rings indicating that it's time for class.

Their form teacher came unannounced and the whole classroom look so confuse because it's not their form teacher's subject.

"Good morning everyone, I'm sorry to come unannounced. I'll be here for a few minutes just to introduce you guys to your new classmate. I would like you guys to befriend him, lead him, show him around the campus and don't bully him. Please welcome Mr. Kim Mingyu" Their form teach clap hands as Mingyu appear.

It's like a fantasy for the girls. Their prince charming. It's like, there's butterflies flying around him.

"Please introduce yourself for the class"

"Hi everyone i-" Mingyu was starstruck by Tzuyu's beauty once he laid his eyes on her. He feel like his heart just jump out of his body.

She's so beautiful like a fallen angel..is she an angel..

"O-oo I guess our pretty boy got starstruck by Ms. Chou" Their form teacher chuckles and told Mingyu to continue. He clear his throat and rub his nape shyly as he got caught by the form teacher. His face is already red due to the embarrassment.

"As was I about to say, I am Kim Mingyu. I just got transferred here. I hope you guys can take care or show me around the campus" Mingyu bow down.

"Alright Minggu, since class is about to start, I'll let you sit beside....oh right Ms. Chou seat is empty. Go sit right there. Good luck on your first class. Alright everyone, remember as I said earlier, okay i'll be going now since your module teacher is here already" Their form teacher then leave the class.

"I am Tzuyu by the way, you can drop the formalities and I will be touring you around later" Tzuyu give him the friendly smile and give him a handshake.

Mingyu gladly take her hands and shake it. Her hands are so soft and small that he don't even want to let it go. He stare at her for a few seconds until Tzuyu clear her throat.

"My hand"

"Oh yeah sorry" Mingyu let go of her hand and rub his not so called itchy nape.

"Did the teacher give you the schedule already" Mingyu cutely shake his head and pout.

"He told me to follow him once I arrive at the staffroom"

"It's alright, I'll print it out for you later during the short break. But for now just follow me okay"

"Yes ma'am" Mingyu give her a salute which Tzuyu found his attitude really amusing.

Sana just watched their interactions make her feel something weird. But she doesn't know what it is.

Soon the class began, Mingyu really like Tzuyu's bright positive vibes. All his nervousness, anxiety, and insecurities fade away. What he expected was really unexpectedly different.

He thought, he will have no friends, he'll be bullied since his previous school make him suffer. But when he stepped on this campus, it's different. The vibes, the students and he didn't see any students bullying here which he feel relieved.

He just sigh and Tzuyu notice it.

"Are you okay" Mingyu immediately face her and grin awkwardly.

"Huh yeah, I just remember something bad but don't worry I'm okay now"

"If you need someone to talk, I'm all ears" Mingyu thank her and slowly he feel comfortable with Tzuyu.

His first impression towards Tzuyu..

She's beautiful.

She has this smile that can make him feel better.

She make his worried fade away.

She make him feel safe.

All the positive feelings that she have, make Mingyu fall on Tzuyu. His crush.

Tzuyu..what a beautiful name, same like your beauty.

After the class end, they have a short break. Tzuyu ask Mingyu if he wants to join and of course he want to follow Tzuyu wherever she goes.

"I'll give you short tour for this short break. But don't worry we'll continue the tour during lunch"

"Okay, take your time Tzuyu-shi" Mingyu shyly smile and follow Tzuyu.

They went to the library and as expected Tzuyu were greet by the worker and students there. Mingyu just watch and follow her like a lost puppy.

"This is library as you can see. Printing services are not free, but don't worry you don't have to pay me since it's just a piece of paper" Tzuyu said when she saw Mingyu taking out his wallet.

"No no no take this, I don't want to think that I'm just taking advantage of your kindness" Tzuyu shake her head and politely decline it.

"Are you sure"

"Yeah don't worry. I insist on paying plus it is just ₩500"

"If you insist and thank you Tzuyu-shi for helping me" Tzuyu smile again and hand him the schedule.

"Since it's just a short 15 minutes break, should we head cafeteria and grab a drink"

"Sure I'll pay you this time. My insist Tzuyu-shi"

"Well okay thank you" Tzuyu lead them to the cafeteria. It's just a short break but the cafeteria are full with students.

"Wow so many students"

"Yeah I'm not surprised though. They're always hungry" Tzuyu laugh.

Even her laugh sounds so beautiful

After they get their drinks and paid for it, they went back to the class.

On their way to the class, Mingyu give some jokes causing Tzuyu to laugh wholeheartedly.

Her laugh is so contagious that make me want to laugh too. I would love to hear it again and again.

Tzuyu's laugh catches everyone's attention that includes Sana. Her eyebrows furrow when she sees how close Tzuyu and Mingyu are.

They just met and this is how close they are..tskk

Sana huff her cheeks attracting Mark's attention.

"Babe are you okay"

"I'm okay baby. Don't worry" She secretly take a glance on those two persons laughing in their own world.

"But you seem not"

"I'm just tired"

"Is that so. Do you want me to massage your head" For Sana, Mark is so sweet that it make her want to keep him for a very long durability time.

"If you don't mind" Mark then place her chair behind Sana and start to massage her head, gently not wanting to hurt Sana.

In Tzuyu peripheral view, she saw Sana closing her eyes with Mark massaging her head.

She hasn't reply to Sana's text because she forgot. When Sana open her eyes and catch Tzuyu's staring at her. Tzuyu smile at her and that's enough for Sana knowing that she's okay.

She smile back to Tzuyu. Unknown to Sana, that smile is actually hide the pains.

What's with this heart Tzu. You stay away from Sana, you didn't talk to her but the pain is still there.

Tzuyu badly want to confess to Sana even though she know the answer. She just want Sana to know what's her heart doing.

She want Sana to know that, her heart beating for her name. She wants Sana to know that, there are many cuts and stitches inside her heart knowing that there are many pains she has been through.

Yes she had this courage to confess, but time didn't match to it. She just want to stop Sana even for few minutes but she's always with Mark.

Then Tzuyu's thought were cut off when Mingyu wave his hand Infront of her.

"Tzuyu-shi..are you there. Hello...earth to Tzuyu-shi"

"Oh sorry Mingyu, what did you say"

"I didn't said anything though but the class about to began I think"

"Oh right" Both of them sit silently for the next class. Mingyu didn't feel awkward though but instead he find it comfortable.

Time flew so fast when the class are fun and enjoyable. They didn't realise that it's lunch time already.

"Should we--" Mingyu were cut off by Sana who suddenly called Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu~ah" Sana called, quickly approached Tzuyu when both Mingyu and Tzuyu about to walk out from the class.

"Yes unnie" Tzuyu smile at Sana, waiting for her to talk.

"Can we talk after school" Tzuyu hum and check her phone then look back at Sana.

"I'm sorry Sana, I'm afraid I can't. I've got some works to do" Tzuyu smile apologetically. Sana smile drop but quickly she compose herself and hold Tzuyu's arm.

"It's okay, let's talk about it tomorrow okay" She squeeze Tzuyu's arm lightly before she went back to her table. The only thing Tzuyu can do is nod.

I guess I'll keep it to myself first before confessing.

"Uhm Tzuyu-shi"

"Yeah"

"Let's go"

"Oh right, let's go. Do you want to tour or eat first"

"I don't feel like eating but I'll just follow you"

"Okay, I need my coffee first so yep let's go to cafeteria" Mingyu nod and follow Tzuyu behind.

After Tzuyu got her coffee, she give Mingyu a tour around the campus. Pointing here and there while sipping her ice coffee.

"So whenever you get lost but I think that's impossible since it's not like a complicated maze"

"Thank you Tzuyu-shi"

"Sure. Uhm if you don't mind, I need to go somewhere. You can go back to class"

"Do you want me to accompany you"

"No no no it's okay. Since it's your first day, you don't want to be late for next class. I often came late for class since I'm busy"

"Oh okay" Mingyu sound so disappointed that he can't go with Tzuyu.

"I'll see you later" Tzuyu quickly rush her way to Mingyu didn't even know. He just watch Tzuyu walk away and went back to class.

When he got there, it's just few students there. He's being the shy student silently walk inside the class, startling the students.

"Oh Mingyu you scared us" The male student jump on his seat with his hand on his heart.

"My heart skip a beat. I thought I might die of heart attack" Another student take a deep breath, placing his hand on his chest.

"My heart racing so fast"

"I-i'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to make you scared"

"That's okay buddy. Don't worry. We just talk about ghost stories. Anyway I'm Jun, Wen Jun Hui, this is Lee Ji Hoon known as Woozi"

"Good to know you bruh" Woozi give him a fist bump.

"And this is Hansol Vernon Chwe"

"It's CHOI. Anyway called me Vernon"

"Pleasure to know with you guys" Mingyu said. Giving them all another hand shake.

"Dude already got an eye for our Tzuyu" Jun tease Mingyu as blush appear on his face.

"W-what nooo no. You go-"

"We're just joking Min. Don't be way too serious" Woozi laugh.

After the lunch break, all students are getting inside the classroom. As usual only Tzuyu haven't enter yet.

"Mingyu-shi, where is Tzuyu" Sana ask.

"She told me earlier that she need to go somewhere and told me to stay in class"

"She's busy again. Anyway thanks for telling. I'm Sana by the way"  Sana introduce herself. Then Mark shout from the corner of the class.

"She's my girl so better don't cross the line" Mingyu turn around and give Mark an apologetic smile.

"Don't mind about him" Sana laugh and went back to her place.

Few minutes later, Tzuyu came in with..papers.

"Oh wow what's with the papers"

"I need to hand it to every classes. Mr. Kim ask me to distribute it to every class. I came here just to give this and need the teacher permission first" Tzuyu drink her water, she sat down while waiting for the teacher.

"Can I..accompany you"

"No need. It's your first day class today. So it's better they get to know you first" Once the teacher came, Tzuyu ask permission to distribute the papers for every classes. He nod and let her go.

Wow she's such a busy person..

After the school end, Tzuyu didn't feel like going home but instead she went straight to Chaeyoung place.

She ring the bell and heard the smol one yelled behind the doors.

"WAIT FOR A MOMENT" Second later, the door open and Chaeyoung greet her.

"Chaeng"

"You're here. Come in" Tzuyu goes inside and make herself feel comfortable.

"Did you eat already" Chaeng ask Tzuyu. She's in the kitchen preparing meal before she went for work.

"Not yet. I just don't feel like going home early and that is why I went straight to your place"

"Okay. In that case we'll eat together" Tzuyu smile at Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu like to be around Chaeyoung because she never force her to do anything. She take care of her. Chaeyoung always have this vibe that she can do anything without being judge. Even if Chaeyoung is 2 months older than her, she want to protect Chaeyoung in every way just to make her bestfriend didn't feel like she's alone.

Tzuyu's deep thoughts were interrupt when Chaeyoung called her.

"Tzu let's eat" Chaeyoung place the foods on the table.

"Alright" Both of them settle down on the dining table.

Then they finish the day with usual routine work hour.

But..Tzuyu didn't expect to see the person that wants to talk to her.

"Tzuyu~ah" She look at Tzuyu confusedly.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
146K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again
131K 3.7K 38
SaTzu💜MiTzu