World of Fiction[Complete]

By FantasyWorldForest

His life was torturous, he wanted to escape his own life. He was jealous of fictional characters, they always... More

A/N
Introduction
The Downfall
Ordinary Life
New World
Strangely Familiar Stranger
A Family
🎉New🎉
Little Accidents
IMP Info Box
Questions
Myth - The Last Hope
Side story talk
Ticking Time
Knight in Black Armour
The Struggle 🔞
Aftermath
Change
A Blessing
Bonus
...
Real Dream World
Merge of Two Worlds
A/n

Tragedy of Real Dream World

141 18 3
By FantasyWorldForest

Six months passed by like a breeze of hot summer afternoon. The werewolf household was peaceful. Or should we say peaceful before it gets struck by disaster.

The due date of Jungkook's pregnancy was nearing. Everyone was ready to welcome the little one in their family anytime now. Whereas Jungkook was waddling around the house, getting away from his mate, Because of yet another failure at fulfillment of a craving. Seokjin was chasing his mate around asking for forgiveness and making fruitless efforts to cheer the pouty baby of his. The kids, Taemin and Aria were following them around, trying to walk and crawl while grabbing anything that comes in the reach of their tiny hands.

Others were looking at the circus that was going around the living room fondly. It was one of their happy moments of their family time after dinner. Sadly, their happiness was replaced by the shock of the sudden noise of one of their windows cracking. They saw the cause, a syringe sticking on the opposite wall of the window just a few inches away from Seokjin, who dodged it on reflex, missing its supposed target. Before they even process what is happening. Countless syringes came through the windows of their living room, They were under attack. With instincts of defence Kicking in, werewolves collected their kids and ran towards the basement. Namjoon sealed the door with his magic, hoping to buy some time for themselves to get away. Yoongi and Taehyung opened a secret door to an escaping tunnel they built, in case they had to use it in emergencies. They looked behind them as they heard several gasps of shock. Only to see, Jimin hugging his baby Taemin and Aria closer, Hoseok and Namjoon crouching down where Jungkook was lying unconscious in the arms of his mate. He had a cut on his left cheek, looks like one of the syringes managed to scratch him enough for him to faint from intoxication.

Just when they were finally having a good life ... But no... The god must have some hate stored in his heart for them, for him to make them suffer like this, like, killing them slowly with pain of poison made with endless sadness and sufferings. But there was no time for them to sit and cry their complaints, if they want to live past this suffering thrown at them, they need to act fast. Seokjin, quite shaken and worried for his unconscious mate, yet he tried to stay strong and picked up his love in bridal style, can't risk squashing their baby by going for piggy back anyway. Sope and Vmin transformed and carried the couple, the kids and Namjoon on their backs. They quickly ran through the tunnel.

But alas, to their shock, they were cornered, their sworn enemies, the vampires stood welcoming them, at the opening of the tunnel near the river that was two mountains away from their house. It really wasn't the time to think how they know about their escape route. Leaving their kids with Namjoon and Jinkook. Werewolves attacked their enemies, they knew they wouldn't be able to escape the vampire army, which was twice bigger than before. If they wanted their family to be safe and escape with ease, they needed to fight to their death and they accepted it willingly. Namjoon was protecting and keeping the filthy vampires off the kids and the jinkook couple by creating a magic shield around them. Seokjin wanted to help but he was worried about his mate. Keeping his love close to his chest, Seokjin kept track of his brothers, he was confident that werewolves were strong enough to fight any length, if it was their family they had to protect. But he was still scared. He didn't want to lose his family once again...

Seokjin looked down where his mate was waking up. The traces of discomfort painted his face as soon as he woke up. He grabbed his stomach and cried in pain. ("No... Not... Not now baby... Please hang on... A little... Longer...") Seokjin thought as he tried to comfort his mate and divert his mind from the pain. "Love... Please... Hang on... It'll go away..." He said as he caressed Jungkook's tear-stained cheeks, "H-hurts...ah..." Jungkook was crying out in pain bearing the shocks of labor contractions. The grip of his hands on the arms of his love was getting strong. His knuckles were turning white. Werewolves heard their maknae screaming in pain. They understood that the baby's arrival was near. They were a little distracted, worried about Jungkook's health, but soon they brought their defence up against the vampires.

Hoseok mind-linked Namjoon and ordered,("Tend to kookie, make sure he is okay"). Namjoon back fired on him,("Already on it. No need to tell me what to do."). ("Good to know") said Hoseok and went back to fighting. They both smirked at the little interaction they had.

Namjoon focused on Jungkook, told Seokjin to keep talking with his mate and encouraging him, to prevent him from fainting. But Seokjin was at a loss of words. He wanted to comfort his mate and say a lot but it was only a sob that escaped his mouth. "Love..." Seokjin tightened his grip around Jungkook's shoulders and was about to say something but the kids beat him to it.

"Ish tha biby on the wy?" Aria asked. Taemin was nuzzling close to Jungkook making him giggle and nodding his head. Aria kissed the bump and hovered her hand around it while mumbling something, as if she was doing some kind of magic. "Blessed" she cheered and Taemin giggled with her. "Thank you bub" Seokjin said but his attention was back to Jungkook as he felt his body hoing numb in his hands. "JUNGKOOK" Seokjin called and cried but no use, he looked over at Namjoon for help but got shocked instead.

There was Namjoon seated with the baby in his hands, which was oddly enough, not moving or crying. What was more shocking and heart wrenching, Namjoon's barrier, the shield of his magic was broken. His attention was divided and fully on Jungkook. The vampires managed to break the seal with a spell bound spear, it went all the way through, from the back of Namjoon to the front, the chest, piercing through his heart. "N-Nam-Namjoon?" Seokjin asked, not sure if the said man is still in his senses.

With much difficulty and coughing up blood, Namjoon managed to say, "The child is stillborn, h-hyung. S-sorry..." Before closing his eyes and going numb, leaning near the Stonewall of the entrance of the tunnel they were in. Seokjin gently placed Jungkook down and went near Namjoon. Taking the baby from Namjoon, his hands were trembling, he felt no heartbeat or scent from his baby. But for now, he decided to stay strong and tried to bring Namjoon back to his senses by tapping his cheeks and shaking him up with his free hand but to no avail. "Namjoon please don't do this to me... D-don't die on me please" he begged, cried upon the loss.

"Ah..." Hearing the sound that was barely a sound, Seokjin swiftly turned towards his mate, who was awake, unfocused eyes, weakly trying to get out of the hands of a vampire that seemed to take him away. Seokjin looked for the kids, Aria and Taemin but didn't find them. He saw red. With swift moves as light, he grabbed the vampire with one hand and burned him to ashes. He was going to kill more that were lurking around to get a chance to attack them but he felt a hand grabbing his wrist weakly.

"Our B-baby?" Jungkook asked and looked at the baby bean that his love was holding. But to his surprise he saw no movement. He looked confused at his mate. Seokjin was unable to say anything, he just laid the baby on the chest of Jungkook. Making him feel and hear his baby's heartbeats. But there wasn't any. He tried hard but couldn't do anything to make his baby breath again. Tears were uncontrollably falling from his eyes. Seokjin embraced his love in his arms, finally breaking down and crying out with his mate for the loss of their baby. They were devastated and weak because of all that they went through together. They didn't notice the vampires that were encircling them and jumped on them to pull and separate them. They pinned down Seokjin and took away Jungkook from his embrace. Seokjin roared and cried, warning the enemies, they didn't listen and toyed away with Jungkook who was already weak from the labor pain he went through.

Jungkook wasn't paying any attention to what those filthy vampires were doing to him. He just kept his eyes on his mate, contrary to Jungkook's eyes that were lifeless, Seokjin's eyes were full of rage, resentment and tears of fear and helplessness. Jungkook can hear Seokjin shouting for him. Telling him to fight back and resist the vampires that were invading his personal space. But Jungkook gave up. He knew that everything was going to end so why resist and exhaust the already tired body. He wanted to sleep already, wanting to go to his baby. He felt a spear piercing through his heart, he coughed up blood and fell down on the green bed of the riverbank.

He saw Seokjin looking at him, shocked, Jungkook can literally read what the eyes of his lover were saying, that he was unable to do anything, unable to protect, unable to provide comfort. He saw regret in the eyes of his love and that would be the last thing he would wish to see in his eyes. With teary eyes he gave a small smile to his mate, intending to say that," it was not your fault, we were destined to end like this... It is the cruel game of destiny and fate that we have to part like this. Sorry I have to go before you. The time spent with you was my most favourite, let's meet again if possible okay? Bye my first love..." Before he completely closes his eyes he sees a vampire injecting Seokjin with a syringe and he falls to the ground a little far from Jungkook. They both tried to reach for each other for the last time but failed. They both closed their eyes wishing to see each other on the other side of the afterworld. The moonlight shined upon them for the last time.
--------------------------
Hoseok saw Jungkook getting stabbed and he lost his focus, he ran towards jinkook, intending to help them but failed to see the spear that was aimed at his heart. Yoongi noticed, instantly he was worried for his mate. As if Hoseok felt him worrying, he looked at Yoongi, who was looking back at him. Hoseok noticed a spear that was aimed at Yoongi. His eyes widened and he wanted to alert Yoongi, before he could do so, both of their hearts were pierced through by those spears at the same time. They both fell down on the ground, they were worried for each other but as soon as their eyes met, they smiled endearingly. What an odd situation to smile. They died, still looking at each other with love filled eyes. The moonlight shined upon them for the last time.
-------------------------
Jimin felt it, something was wrong. He knew he was going to die, fighting these vampires, but he felt, his child was in danger, he became restless, wanting to see his child, he wanted to go where his child was but couldn't. Him and Tae were surrounded by their enemies, he was on the verge of breaking down, failing to see the spear that was aimed at his heart. But Taehyung saw it and quickly replaced himself with his mate by embracing him. Jimin was taken aback by this sudden hug but soon felt their body jerking as the spear pierced through their hearts. He now understood that Taehyung took the hit for him but still chose to die together. ("Idiot") he thought as he looked at Taehyung with confused and angry eyes.("he should have saved himself, at least our kid might have one parent alive.") As if reading his mind, Taehyung chuckled and said, "They'll be fine." He put his forehead against Jimin's and sighs, coughing, he says, "I l-love you". Jimin embraces his mate reciprocating the words and leaning in for a one last kiss. They use all of their strength that is left in their body for this kiss, they breathe the same air for the last time as they both fell on the ground, still embracing each other. The moonlight shined upon them for the last time.
-----------------------------------------
One soul was stopped from coming into this world.
Two souls were lost, with no traces of their existence.
Six hearts were killed, One was caged.

                             Not the end
__________________________________

A/n:- Sorry. Tried giving a dramatic sad end to the story like one those gaming stories have based upon choices that are made.

But reading my stories you should know that my stories will never have a sad ending.

A good ending for this book will be coming in a  short while. I won't make any promises but rest assured that this story will end on a good note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 12.4K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
27.5K 1.2K 35
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless amnesiac-like guy and a solo music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like w...
22.4K 1.2K 15
{ 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Seokjin is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. . . . . Top Jin Bottom Kook . . ...
121K 5.8K 61
Where a 17 year's high school boy kim seokjin the only child of his parent's. His father who is one of the famous and rich business of Seoul. Jin wh...