Kim needs Park || Vmin {✓}

By sanonymousbaby

Every Kim needs a park in their life... The lives of two people changed due to one arranged marriage...Will t... More

(1) The first chaotic meet
(2) Forced
(3) Wedding
(4) What's wrong with him
(5) Kenji
(6) Dinner
(7) Kuroi yakuza
(8) Nightmare
(9) Sunoo
(10) Monster
(11) Believe me
(12) Injured
(13) Shot
(14) Kidnapped?
(15) M-Mom?
(16) escape?
(17) Kim needs park?
(18) Is this the end?
(19) Jimin?
(20) Eunji
(21) confrontation
(22) Penthouse
(23) Eomma nim
(24) shopping
(25) Taehyung weds eunji
(26) Married
(27) Jay
(28) sick
(29) Challenge
(30) Confession
(31) Chaotic Kims
(33) Bus
(34) Finding a way
(35) moving towards the end
(36) The end
Extra

(32) Jeju?

1.5K 130 43
By sanonymousbaby

Jimin's heart was racing as he stood at the airport, waiting for his brother's plane to land. It had been years since they last saw each other, and he couldn't wait to wrap his arms around him and catch up on everything...

"Calm down...People are watching"

Jimin heard Taehyung say...Oh how much he wanted to kick this guy out of here but unfortunately...He couldn't...He didn't even wanted to take taehyung with him...But of course this spooky bear can't let him take a single breath in peace...

"If you're so embarrassed...Then Why did you come here in the first place"

Jimin asked rolling his eyes and not tearing his gaze away from the main gate...

"I had to okay?"

"Yeah just because you thought I would run away"

"That's not the case...It's for your own safety"

Jimin scoffed...

"Whatever"

As the passengers started pouring out of the gate, Jimin's eyes scanned the crowd, searching for his brother's familiar face. And then, he saw him. His heart leapt with joy as he ran towards him...

"Sunoo!"

Jimin exclaimed, hugging his brother tightly.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Jiminie hyung,"

his brother replied, his voice choked with emotion...Eyes filled with tears...

"Oh my...You've grown so much"

Jimin said after pulling back from the hug...

"Come on hyung...I was always taller than you"

Sunoo teased receiving a smack by his hyung who was also teary eyed

"Yah you brat"

They both chuckled hugging again...

As they walked towards the baggage claim area, Sunoo couldn't stop talking, telling his brother all about his life in america, the luxurious room , The teachers, His friends...And how everything was perfect...Just like a dream...

"And you know hyung...I'm already getting Job offers with good salary because I'm the topper of the university..."

His brother listened intently, a proud smile on his face.

"I always knew you'd make it big,"

Jimin said, ruffling Sunoo's hair.

"Uhm...I think someone forgot that his husband also came with him..."

Taehyung scared jimin by suddenly appearing behind him...Sunoo looked behind and saw

"BIL!"

They shook hands ignoring the confused mochi

"Bil?"

Jimin asked

"Brother in law"

"Oh...And who told you to call him bil?"

"He himself did"

Jimin stifled a laugh...

"Isn't it cool?"

Taehyung asked

"No it's cringe"

Jimin replied...

"Eh...Hyung you're old fashioned...Right Bil?"

"Of course bro"

"Yeah bro"

They both did a high five and went away together with taehyung's arm around Sunoo's neck as if they're bestfriends since ages...

"The....The heck?"

Jimin stood there in disbelief

----------------------

It's been 3 days since sunoo came back for vacation and today was the day Misa decided to tell others about her idea of getting married at Jeju Island

She sat across Mrs. Kim and jimin, nervously fiddling with her fingers...

"Misa...It's been 10 minutes you're just fiddling your fingers..."

Mrs. Kim asked

"Umm...Eomma...I..."

She felt Jay hold her hand

"I want to get married to Jay..."

"Yes we all know that... You've already told us"

"Y-Yeah...But I want a destination wedding "

"And the destination is?"

"Jeju Island "

She said looking down...The room fell silent...

"You took 10 minutes to say this?"

Mrs. Kim asked making Misa look up at her

"Huh?"

Mrs. Kim gave her a warm smile

"I'll talk to Taehyung about this...Okay?"

Misa's heart swelled with joy...She went towards her eomma and hugged her

"Thank youuuu!"

Jimin and Jay smiled at the wholesome moment...

----------------------

"Yeah...Make sure they don't cause a problem for the next 2 weeks"

Taehyung hung up the phone walked in his room obviously without knocking, not expecting to see Jimin in the middle of changing his clothes.

"Taehyung, what the hell?"

Jimin exclaimed, quickly covering himself with a towel...

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were changing,"

Taehyung said, turning around to give Jimin some privacy.

"Couldn't you knock?"

Jimin replied, his voice a little shaky.

"Couldn't you lock?"

Taehyung argued back..

"Ugh! Just give me a minute to finish."

Taehyung nodded and looked down...But there was something that cought his eyes...Something black on jimin's waist...He slowly turned back around, and his eyes fell on Jimin's waist. It was a long, thin scar that ran diagonally across his skin.

Jimin looked at taehyung who was staring at his waist with a dark glare

"Yah! Turn around you pervert!!"

Jimin quickly wore his oversized t shirt covering his petite figure...

But taehyung didn't reply...He walked closer to jimin sitting on his knees and lifting jimin's t shirt just enough to see the scar closely

"What are you d-"

"What's this?"

Taehyung asked, Softly touching and caressing the scar with his cold hands...Causing jimin to flinch...

Jimin's face fell, and he looked down at his waist.

"It's nothing,"

he said, trying to brush it off.

"It doesn't look like nothing,"

Taehyung asked rather coldly, looking up at Jimin...

"Did you get hurt?"

Jimin sighed, knowing he couldn't hide it from Taehyung any longer.

"It's from that....That night..."

He admitted and couldn't say or do anything rather than just looking at the scar...His eyes turning soft...

"I was running through a forest...And fell down on a sharp rock...After that I got hit by Mr. And Mrs. Choi's car too...So...I think..."

Taehyung's heart clenched at the thought of Jimin being hurt like that...

"Does it still hurt?"

Taehyung asked softly.

"No," Jimin said, shaking his head.

"It's just a reminder of how stupid I was back then..."

"You weren't stupid,"

Taehyung said firmly.

"You were brave..."

Taehyung smiled and leaned in to press a gentle kiss to the scar on Jimin's waist...

Jimin knew he should push taehyung away...But he couldn't...He clenched the side of his t shirt and closed his eyes...

"And it's not just a scar...It means You were really strong and you survived..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 613 17
Nothing to say :) find out yourself please 💜 If any stories match with this then it's coincidence.. Enjoy :) Started :- 12/03/2023 Ended :- 21/03/20...
15K 1.9K 42
The outer beauty matters more than beauty of the soul in today's world. Nobody is going to give a shit about your good heart. In this world where ap...
18.7K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
15.3K 719 94
where fate plays a cupid role in bringing these love birds together again after many years, but they coming together is unlike any other couple. But...