Greenflames

By Lexi_Triper

What happenes when Kai is in a bad state of depression because he keeps his feelings bottled up about his fee... More

✴Information✴
How It Started
I Never Would Have Guessed
The Next Morning
Zane, Nya, and The Phone Call
The Note
The Truth
Questions
"Lloyd looks so cute sleeping."
Greenflame?
Blushing
Trying To Hide,But Why?
"Not Alone"
When He Finds Out
Lloyd Learns The Truth
The Next Peaceful Morning
The Suprise
When The Time Is Right...but not now
When The Time Is Right...Now
Getting Ready
A Sorta-Celibration
The News!!
I AM AFRAID!
Home...And The New News
"He Hurt You!!"
(Almost) Everyone Learns The Truth
Meeting Mia
The Good and The Bad
The Appointment (Teaser)
The Appointment (Offical)
The Really Happy Chapter where the Gender is Revealed
Names and Baby Shtuff
Truth and baby shuff
November 15, 2015
The Twins
~=~The Next Book~=~
ITS OUT!

Someday Maybe

2.1K 52 23
By Lexi_Triper

DO NOT WATCH VIDEO YET!!! PLEASE, IT WILL RUIN THE CHAPTER FOR YOU!!
______________________________________________________
•Lloyd's POV•
He pushed his own sister...I can't believe he did that. I went over and helped her up and she had a big gash on her cheek.

Lloyd:"Oh my god, Nya."

Nya:"What?"

Lloyd:"You don't feel that?"

She looked at me confused for a moment then spoke.

Nya:"Feel what?"

I pulled her to the bathroom and showed her in the mirror. She looked shocked and confused at the same time.

Nya:"How did that happen? I didn't even feel it."

I looked at my feet and walked to the doorway, but before I turned and walked out I turned back around.

Lloyd:"Kai. Pushed you. but I don't think he realized it was you."

I turned and walked out of the bathroom and towards the doorway of the room.

Then I started to think.

I didn't know how to react when Kai ran out. I didn't know where he would go. I saw the boy come over to me and spoke with a soft Irish accent and I turned to look him.

"I'm sorry, love, I don't think me and Jay intended that for you. I think it was meant for Cole."

I nodded then turned away and walked about 5 feet when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the boy again.

"Um, I'm Niall. Wanna come and meet my mates?"

I shrugged and he put and arm around my shoulder and directed me in the other direction that I was walking in. We were going to the living room and when we got to the doorway there was 6 boys sitting around our coffee table playing a board game of some sort and Pixal was in front of the couch playing with a baby girl had brown curly hair and bright blue eyes.

3 of them I knew. Cole, Zane, and Jay...Jay got away at some point when Kai was yelling at Niall. They all looked up when they noticed we were standing there and the 3 I didn't know had HUGE flashy grins on there faces then 2 of them stood up and walked over to us.

I hadn't realized until now how much shorter I am then Niall. I didn't find it a problem. I was shorter than Kai...by like 5 inches. I was in my thoughts, I knew this because my thoughts were disrupted when I was pulled back to reality.

Niall:"Harry, Louis, this is Lloyd. Lloyd this is Harry and Louis."

I caught on pretty quick that the longish curly haired, like the baby's, and green eyes that are darker then mine, is was Harry. The mid-ear length feathery haired and blue eyes brighter than Jays, but the same color as the baby's again, is was Louis.

Harry:"Hi, I am Harry and this is Louis, and I hear you like to write songs. Lets go talk, I wanna see what you got."

He pulled me away from the living room and I looked back at the baby in the floor again before she was out of sight.

I took Harry up to the roof and showed him my songs and played part of my favorite one to him. He asked me about Kai and practically told him everything...even the part where I am having a baby. He told me about him and Louis and how they were engaged, I CALLED IT, anyway he told me about how they meet and how all of them meet and that there are supposed to be 5 of them but one quit to be with his girlfriend because people were making up rumors about him cheating on this girlfriend.

We talked for probably 50 some minutes when we stopped and he started going threw everything that I had music on and could possibly get it on to. I felt bad because at this point Harry was going threw 4 small, but different, stacks of music. For some reason I found it hard not to ask.

Lloyd:"Hey Harry?"

He looked up from the mounds of music.

Harry:"Yes?"

Lloyd:"Um...whose baby was that?"

Harry:"Oh you mean the baby girl?"

Lloyd:"Ya."

Harry:"Mine and Louis."

He looked back at the paper like it was nothing.

Lloyd:"Oh."

~A few moments of silence~

Lloyd:"How old is she?"

Harry:"She is 6 and a half months."

I started to drift of in sadness and worry and was just sitting by my guitar on the roof with my legs to my chest.

Harry:"Do you want me to help you write another song and then we can find him? You are obviously upset about him not being here, so I wanna help you find him."

I looked over at him. Was this stranger REALLY going to help me find Kai AND help me write another song for him....Hell Yea!

Lloyd:"Are you serious?"

Harry:"Of course!"

With that we got started working on the song right way. I needed to find Kai so we could tell everyone the news about me having a baby...and about my new fiance.

For the song, I already had some lyrics in mind and Harry helped with the music itself and added and tweaked some of the lyrics. It was convenient that we were on the roof because then I could tell what time it was and started thinking about places he could be but he left the bounty so I have no idea anymore.

~•~Time Skip~•~

We had just finished the song and I thanked Harry...a lot and I grabbed my guitar and the music so I could look over it at any chance it had.

I finally narrowed down the spot he could be and went straight there.

I got out of the car and grabbed my guitar, I started to speed walk down a trail.

As I was walking down the trail I saw that there were faint shadows of my memory's playing by me.

I stopped at one shadow and I knew what it was...we we're watching fireworks. I smiled at the memory.

I watched the shadow of us disappear and I continued to walk along the trail. I walked a little faster to find the place I was going to. After I crossed a big wooden bridge I finally was where I wanted I saw light burn prints on the grass and knew this is where he was. I followed the prints and soon found him by a tree curled up in a ball.

I turned around to see if we could be seen from the other side of the woods.

Nope.

I went over to him and I knew I had to speak softly.

Lloyd:"Kai?"

He looks up and his hazel eyes are now black and the white parts of his eyes were puffy and blood shot. I felt bad for him, I really did.

I set my guitar down and went next to him and pulled him close to me and he rested his head on my chest as he continued to cry.

Lloyd:"Kai?"

Kai:"Y-yea?"

He moved so he was sitting next to me now. His eyes were still puffy and he still had tears pouring, like they would not stop ruining down his cheeks.

He literally looked helpless.

Lloyd:"Do you want me to sing to you? I actually wrote a new song for you."

I flashed a small crooked smile at him and he looked at me and the tears stopped.

Kai:"You did?"

I nodded.

Kai:"Ok."

I smiled and picked up my guitar and set it in my lap.

•~•Play song•~•

I took one final look at him to see his eyes meet mine. I started to strum then sang.

You'd rather leave it broken
Then whole with a empty heart
We were better left unspoken
Than a million miles apart
It's torture here in this space between
As you're loving and leaving me

You say there's nothing left to fight for
Cause it feels like too much
Your heart is so afraid to want more
Of the pain you left to touch
You only win if you don't give up
Cause love is war and war is love

Trying to give up on perfect
And your battle of one
Trying to believe your worth it
When every piece of you wants to run
So now that you're caught in this space between
And you're the only enemy

You say there's nothing left to fight for
Cause it feels like too much
Your heart is so afraid to want more
Of the pain you left to touch
You only win if you don't give up
Cause love is war and war is love.

I looked up at him to see he wasn't crying anymore but his eyes were still puffy and tears were still still.

I put my guitar off to the side and scooted over to him and pulled him in for a hug like the hug that we had earlier where his head was on my chest and I was cradling him in my lap.

I not long after, heard quite snores coming from Kai and I to let darkness take over me.

Everything was quite and calm...for a short while...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 399 21
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
70.8K 1K 15
Lloyd has a crush on Kai and doesn't know how to tell him along goes with Kai. This love story has lemon and maybe lovey dovey stuff in it to. May...
168K 3.8K 94
Kai and Cole have feelings for each other that they don't quite know how to express it for fear of rejection. But hey love usually finds a way right...
4.4K 157 15
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...