_Photograph_ Gus Porter x Mat...

_B0ttled_R0zez_

Enemies? No, Friends? Maybe, Lovers? No not at all. Or maybe? Gus can not figure out what his relationship wi... Еще

For the record
_A Jerk's Sacrifice_ /1\ Matt's POV
_/The Calm After a Storm\_/2\Agustus pov\_
_/It Always Comes to an End\_/3\_/Mattholomule Pov\
/Captivity\4/Augustus Pov\
/Confession\5/Mattholomule POV\
/Low Key Date\7/Mattholomule Pov\
/Day of Unity\8/Mattholomule POV\
/Underestimation\9/Augustus POV\
Art/meme/reference/QnA Landfill
/Coming Home\10/Mattholomule Pov\
/Afterwards\11/Augustus POV\
Book 2 IS OUT

/Back to Hexside\6/Augustus POV\

322 8 12
_B0ttled_R0zez_

Gus woke up to his father opening the door, "Hey bud time to get up for school." His father said then shut the door. Gus woke up dimly smoothing his hair down. Ughhhhh I'm so tired...such an excruciatingly long weekend. Gus slid off his bed and began to stagger toward his closet. Looking through it, he pulled out his uniform with the cape. He glanced over at Emille who was still sleeping quietly in her little bed. He sighed and began to change into his uniform. He threw his pajamas in the dirty basket and walked over to his palisman and tapped on her, waking her up as she glanced around, "Good morning sleepyhead." Gus smiled softly and scooping up his palisman. She cooed softly as Gus walked toward his bathroom and arrived at his sink and grabbed his toothbrush. He wet it and brushed his teeth when he realized he hadn't even ate breakfast so why was he brushing his teeth. Oh for titan's sake. Why.

Gus began down the stairs and he grabbed some breakfast off the counter as his father had already left for work. Like always. I just want change not the same routine over and over. Maybe I'll find love like Amity and Luz, ehh probably not. He walked out the door and began to fly on his palisman. The cold morning air felt soothing on his skin. He examined the ground below him, then he saw Matt walking with some little kid to the elementary bus stop. Huh I never met his sister, maybe I should. He figured that was the explanation. He flew down toward him while he waved at his sister leaving, "Hey idiot, what are you doing? Coming to flaunt that you can fly and I can't?" Matt exhaled he walked with his hands behind his head. Gus hovered and drifted next to him, "Nah wasn't really planning on it. I was gonna fly you to school but I guess you don't want that." Matt looked at Gus and put his hands down. He slowly walked toward Gus's staff and used Gus' hand to lift himself on it, "Alright Matt stand steady and balance on the front." He wrapped his arms around Matt's torso as they slowly lifted higher in the air. Matt squeezed Gus' hand as he trembled. Gus noticed and held him closer, closing his trembling body in a warm embrace.

"Gus?" Matt said finally opening his eyes. Gus looked at him with curiosity, "Mhm?" Gus looked around and then realized that he was holding Matt and pulled away, nearly falling himself. He sighed, "I was thinking of joining Boscha's grudgby team. But I can't fly so...I'll need your help with that." Matt blushed slightly and sat down. Huh, intriguing. Is he actually going to do that? I guess I could but all he needs is to not be afraid of heights. Gus nodded his head as they landed in front of the school. Willow and Luz we're talking on the stairs while Amity watched, talking as well. Gus began to run towards them as Matt fell off the staff, "Ow." Gus turned around and stuck his hand out helping him up while he brushed himself off, Amity, Willow, and Luz all looked at each other with smirks.

The bell screamed and kids spilled into their respective places. Gus walked down the full halls and toward the Illusions home room, he saw Matt talking with Boscha, Skara, and some other girl he never learned the name of. Gus sighed and stepped into the room as the teacher had just given out their books. Gus slid over to his desk and saw as 3 more students crept in. He didn't get to see Matt until evening class. It was gonna be a long day.

Lunch crept faster then he intended, and the classes spilled into the halls swiftly but definitely not quietly. He subconsciously searched the hallways for Matt and spotted him with his hood up, holding his books tightly avoiding people then slipped off into the males locker room. Not suspicious at all. Gus squinted and then ran over to Willow who was walking with Amity, "Hey guys I'm gonna go check in Matt. He's being oddly suspicious." Amity rolled her eyes, "Yeah go to your boyfriend. What do you see in him?" Gus blushed and then got defensive, "I-I uh...he's not my boyfriend a-and I don't even have a crush on him!" Willow laughed as Amity smiled, "He sure as Titan likes you, ehhh but I don't know men. I'll be eating." Amity pushed and held the door open for her and Willow as they walked into the cafeteria, leaving Gus in the almost empty hallway. Gus sighed and walked towards the men's locker room.

Once he arrived he saw Matt sitting on a bench with non other then Bria. Gus eavesdropped, "—Matt I give you til' this evening to tell Augustus to stop talking to you and bring him to me." Bria held her elbow on Matt's shoulder, "Remember the snails, 300 snails to do this and you get to go back to Glandus with me Matty." Matt trembled intensely, he looked as though he was under a stupendous amount of pressure, "Can't I like...not let you kill him?" Matt fidgeted his hands. Bria snickered, "What? It's not like you like him, he's a boy idiot." Matt coiled under the pressure. Gus teared up and backed up, No no no no no...I can't even trust Matt anymore. What's happening. Gus ran down the hallway toward the cafeteria. He ran into the cafeteria and slid onto his chair while the others went dead silent. He looked around as he pulled out his lunchbox, "What?" Amity and Luz looked at each other while Willow looked confused and then went back to eating and talking like nothing happened. Gus sighed and looked down at his food, barley trusting it. He chewed quietly, his mind raced about all the ways his life could end today. He held on tightly to his lunchbox as he saw Matt walk in, looking very guilty and he knew why. Matt walked over to Boscha and all of that group. Looking at Matt always made him happy, now it scared him.

"Say Gus what's bothering you?" Luz looked over at him, startling him. The other girls glanced over at him, "Huh, I'm fine. Just thinking about-" Amity jumped in, "Mattholomule?" Hearing his name made him jump, "N-No. I am just thinking about class." Gus blushed and he knew it, he tried covering his face with his sleeve. The girls all looked smug. The bell screamed again and Gus got up, throwing his garbage away. He exhaled, walking toward his evening class preparing to have to talk to Matt, I just have to low key survive him, and he'll probably be dead. Or I give up my life for his, which is the most romant- heroic approach. Gus exhaled walking into the room, it was quiet as people silently read slips. Gus walked to his seat and picked up his slip on his desk. Gus put his head down, silently watching the door. About 5 minutes later Matt walks in hurriedly, cussing under his breath. He sat down next to Gus as they both didn't even look at each other. Matt looked down at his hands and then at the board that the teacher was writing on. Gus watched as well and noticed Matt was almost asleep, trying to stay awake. Gus watched quietly for about 15 minutes, zoning in and out. He felt a touch on his elbow, and he looked over and met Matt's gaze and they both looked away awkwardly.

The bell screamed and they once again poured through the halls. Gus walked face down toward the front door of the class and saw Matt still remain in his seat. He wasn't doing anything besides fidgeting, "Go on. I don't want to leave." Gus watched and began to walk towards the exit. Gus spun a circle making himself invisible and began to watch. Matt glanced around the room and began to walk towards an open window, touching the windowsill gingerly, "Oh boy. I blew my chance, why can't I just bring Augustus to Bria. It's not even that hard it's just like something is stopping me." Matt glanced around again and then slid out of the window with invisible Gus behind him. Once outside Gus stopped following him and began to walk to the main area. Gus bumped into Willow and nearly fell, "Ah sorry." Willow laughed and then smiled, "You're fine. What's been up with you today?" Gus looked scared and nervous, he looked like he was about to start crying, he began to speak when a student rushed up to the remaining students outside and yelled, "AFTER SCHOOL FIGHT IN THE WOODS!" And then ran off. Gus somehow had a suspicion who it was and bolted along with Luz, "What idiot would fight after school?" Luz questioned quickly. Gus stopped catching his breath and then heard Luz answer her question, "Your idiot would!" Gus looked at her in anger and then a stone pillar shot up, separated the two, "Luz! Are you alright?" Gus was about to run towards her but was cut off by a stone dagger touching his throat.

It was Bria again, "What do you want from me Bria." Gus yelled as Luz turned the corner sending a plant glyph trying to grab Bria but she cut it in half, "This does not involve you, human." Luz wasn't going to stop until Bria used her magic to trap her in a stone cage, "Why are you trying to kill me and make Matt do the dirty work?" Gus pushed her off of him. Bria grumbled, "Money. Snails. Whatever, I get enough money to make me rich if I kill you." The dagger was already starting to pierce his skin when a shape jumped from atop the pillar knocking the dagger out of Bria's hand while knocking her backwards, "Leave this idiot alone Bria." Yellow spell circles gleamed brightly around his hands. Matt. Bria stumbled back with Matt blocking her from reaching Gus. Matt turned his head at him, "Are you alright?" Gus, flustered, nodded quickly. Am I really actually falling for this loser? Matt shoved Bria against a tree and began to yell his principal's name.

2 abominations appeared behind Bria as she kicked and screamed in Matt's grasp. Gus wanted to help her but knew that she hundred percent deserved this. He wiped the blood from his cheek as Principal Bump walked over with the Glandus principal, sighing. "I believe this is your student. Causing mayhem and trying to kill the top in the illusion track." Bump watched as the abominations held onto Bria, who was still kicking. The Glandus principal looked at Bria, who was now giving an awkward smile, "Do you understand what you did. You destroyed Hexside property, skipped class, and almost committed murder. I know you want to be big bad and tough, but now you made our school and grudgby team look like failures and don't know how to stay in our own area. We got 10 points taken from our team. St Epiderm is ahead of us now! I can't believe you, detention pit for the rest of your school career, maybe life." The principal ripped Bria from the abomination's grasp and pulled out his palisman, flying into the setting sun.

"Huh, we'll sort that out later. For the meantime are you two boys alright?" Bump walked over, examined Matt who had a couple of cuts nothing major. He walked over to Gus who wasn't seriously injured but still had some scratches and a cut across his face. Bump walked away, telling the two to stay there. They stood there awkwardly not looking at each other. Then finally Matt spoke, "Did you...hear what happened in the locker room today?" Gus looked surprised as a bunch of his friends turned the corner with Bump by them, also the girl blight twin. She rushed over to Gus and began healing his wounds. Gus stared down at the ground as Matt had a shocked and guilty look on his face. Gus nodded gently while looking at Matt, He looks upset...I feel bad. Gus quickly rubbed his face where the cut was fully healed, then opened his eyes to see Matt...tearing up? Gus got up from the ground and was about to walk over toward him and saw Matt rush off towards his house, "No wait!" Amity stepped over to Gus and put her hand on his shoulder and sighed, "Come on let's go back home. I mean your home not mine." Gus sighed and the group spread toward the horizon.

BONUS
Matt exhaled sharply as he staggered upstairs toward his room. He opened the door not even bothering turning the light on as he changed into a stained white tank top and flopped on his bed. I'm sorry Gus...I just... He couldn't even come up with an excuse for himself and lied down, clutching his pillow towards his face, wetting the pillow with tears. I hate this. I just wanted to be his friend and I wrecked it, again. Like I wrecked my moms life before I was even born. Matt cried as the darkness of the room overlapped him and his tears. He thought of Gus, he thought of his stupid smile, his unfunny jokes that still made him laugh. He had a crush on him but he felt like he ruined it, any chance. He bullied him, befriended him and then nearly killed him. He looked out of the open window with the curtains blowing gently. He sighed and rolled onto his back. A quiet thud came from his windowsill as a hand gripped tightly onto it. Matt immediately shot up and grabbed a spear that he kept by his bed. A boy crawled onto the sill and sighed, "Matt...I...I understand and I didn't mean to make you cry." Matt lowered his weapon and set it down, "Augustus?"

SORRY I HAVE NOT MADE ANYTHING I WAS WORKING ON A BIG CHAPTER IDK IF ILL POST ONE TMR BUR IM STILL MAKING CHAPTERS NO WORRY <3

(2397 words)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

80.3K 1.7K 30
🍄🪷🌞🦋🌼✨ ⚠️ Spoilers! ⚠️ ----------------------- After getting trapped in the human world, Hunter, Amity, Willow and Gus must adjust to their new...
5.6K 121 24
Random stuff because I love this show, and I'm sad it's over. Updates won't be regular, I'll just write whenever I feel like it. Enjoy my weird writi...
332K 8.6K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
33.1K 888 35
if you're not looking for major angst and major character death, this fanfic is not for you no siree • • • One day, Luz decided to make a groupchat c...