Prettiest Lie - A Taekook Lov...

By Dani-luv-bts

Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more tha... More

01 - Prologue.
02 - An opportunity of a lifetime.
03 - Off To A Good Start.
04 - You're Being Mean To Me.
05 - Am I Your Friend?
06 - Don't Make Heart Eyes At Him.
07 - Let Me Sleep, Tiger.
08 - What's This Ugly Feeling?
09 - First Time For Butterflies..
10 - Growing Friendships.
11 - Another story.
12 - A Fraction Of A Thought.
13 - I think I like him
14 - Scandal With The Wrong Guy.
15 - Some Personal Time For Us All.
16 - We Will Always Be On The Same Side.
17 - Fun At The Beach.
18 - How Did You Know That?
19 - I Expected A Better Welcome.
20 - Best Voices Of The Country.
21 - No One Will Notice.
22 - It Sucks To Be Alone.
23 - Seeds Of Doubt..
24 - My Loyalty Is To You..
25 - Open And Honest..
26 - Shattered Glass Bubbles..
27 - Apologies... And News Articles..
28 - This Will Not Break Them.
29 - The Cat Is Out Of The Bag Now..
30 - Safe, even in hell..
31 - Tell Me I'm Your Idiot..
32 - I'm only human..
33 - Mirror, mirror, on the wall..
34 - Love And Respect, Go Hand In Hand..
35 - A Personal Insult.
37 - 9 Years With You..
38 - A String Of Trouble..
39 - The Fall From Grace...
100K 🥳🥳
40 - Someone Is After Us Both..
41 - He's Involved With Me..
42 - One Last Thought...
43 - I'm His Fiancé...
44 - I Will Destroy You.
45 - Thank You For Finding Him..
46 - Did You Miss Me?
47 - I Was So Scared...
48 - I'm Done Hiding Myself..
49 - A Storm Is About To Hit..
50 - Do You Trust Me?
51 - Stopped World...
52 - This Ends Here, Today.
53 - World As It Should Be..
54 - Epilogue.
55 A/N..

36 - Acceptance..

6.3K 540 158
By Dani-luv-bts

The last day of shooting brought a sense of sadness for everyone. Yoongi had kept a scene from literally the last episode of the drama as the last shooting. It is a scene where MinHyuk accepts and gives his blessing for HanSang and Areum's relationship. He is broken hearted, for he had not only lost the person he loved, but also the person that had been the biggest part of his teenage years. His best friend.

It was an emotional scene for all of them. Sana had tears in her eyes and anyone could see they were real ones. Jungkook delivered his lines perfectly, portraying the emotions of a boy who had accepted his fate, no matter how hard he yearned for a different one.

Taehyung acted as a man who had gained something important, but had lost something equally important too. HanSang was happy, Taehyung knew that. But for the first time in his acting career, Taehyung wanted to go against the director and change the ending. Because for him, nothing is worse than seeing sadness on Jungkook's face. He can never bear to see Jungkook's tears, no matter what the circumstances were.

It was supposed to be a scene of acceptance and moving on, but for Taehyung, it was a moment of devastating heartbreak. When Min-Hyuk walked away, after offering his well wishes to the couple, Taehyung stood frozen for a few seconds. It was Sana's gentle touch on his arm that made him come back to reality. They only had to look at each other with loving gazes and lean forward to kiss, to complete the scene. Only the years worth of experience made it possible for Taehyung to continue without breaking character, till Yoongi's final 'cut!' was heard.

When they were done, cheers erupted all over the set. Yoongi was yelling praises and shaking hands, while the 3 main stars bowed with shy smiles. Everyone wanted to congratulate the 3 of them and when the buzz seemed to die down a bit, Yoongi announced that he had lunch prepared for everyone.

Jungkook had just got into his trailer to freshen up and change clothes, when he heard the sound of the door opening. He didn't have to turn around to see who it was because frankly, only one person would dare to come into his trailer without knocking first. The sound of the door being locked confirmed his thought.

A pair of sturdy hands wrapped around his midsection and a familiar weight dropped on to his shoulder. "Hey."

"Hi." Jungkook whispered back. "What are you doing here? Someone might see."

"Fuck them. I wanted to see you." Taehyung pressed more on Jungkook's back and buried his face between Jungkook's shoulder and neck. The idol's breath hitched when a soft pair of lips started to leave butterfly kisses over his neck.

"Tae.." Jungkook couldn't stop the gasp that slipped past his mouth when Taehyung's hands started to creep under his shirt. "What are you-"

"I'm doing nothing. Just.." Taehyung sighed as his hands came to rest inside Jungkook's shirt, crossed over his hard abdomen. "Just let me stay like this for a little while."

Jungkook could see that something was going on but he also realized that now is not the time to ask what it is. So he put his own hands over the shirt, covering Taehyung's hands and waited.

True to his word, Taehyung didn't do anything except silently holding Jungkook. And after a few minutes, Taehyung pulled back, gave a soft kiss to Jungkook's forehead and turned to leave.

"Wait! You're going?"

Taehyung looked over his shoulder at the other's confused face and smiled. "Yeah, gotta change before lunch. See you there, baby."

After Taehyung went out, Jungkook stared at the closed door for a few seconds before letting out a small chuckle. They may have been together for years but there are still moments where Taehyung's behavior surprises him.

Lunch at the set was loud. There's no other word for it. Several conversations were taking place at the same time as people enjoyed the successful completion of the drama. There is more work to be done, such as editing, but the hard part was over. A wrap party for cast and crew to celebrate the completion of filming will be held separately but Yoongi just wanted everyone to gather around for lunch today. Where there were no cameras or press, and everyone would behave freely without worrying about their reputation .

Taehyung, Jungkook, Sana and their managers were sitting at a table with Yoongi and the other assistant directors and head of units. They were talking about the drama and shooting process in general when Yoongi revealed an important piece of information about the drama.

"Actually, the last scene was supposed to be a proposal."

Taehyung looked up at him with confused eyes. "Proposal?"

"Yeah. After MinHyuk leaves, HanSang was supposed to propose to Aerum. But then we thought it was too soon and the two of them are too young for such a commitment. Also, it felt disrespectful to their friendship with MinHyuk. So, we decided to leave it as an open ending. Maybe they end up together, maybe they don't, who knows what's in the future for these two."

"Huh.." Taehyung let out a sound of surprise. "I never knew that."

"No one did." Yoongi answered with a shrug. "Only the writer, me and our main producer knew about it."

"Woah!" Sana exclaimed in a dreamy voice. "I would have loved to have that scene."

"You would?"

"Yeah. There's something so magical about proposals right? The promise of spending a lifetime together. Pledging your love and life like that? I wish I get to experience that one day."

"You're a true romantic, Sana."

A light chuckle followed that conversation. Only Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was spacing out a bit. They were sitting side by side so it was not that hard for Taehyung to discreetly tap Jungkook's thigh. When the latter broke out of his chain of thoughts and looked around, Taehyung raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner. Jungkook shook his head, as if to say it was nothing.

"What do you think about proposals, Jungkook?"

Taehyung turned his head to see Sana's manager looking at Jungkook, while the latter had an uneasy look.

"Uhh… I guess I agree with Sana." Jungkook's voice was laced with heavy thoughts. "Those are kind of magical."

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's burning gaze but he refused to meet the latter's eyes. He didn't want to face the questions the actor is most probably having right now.

Hoseok swiftly turned the conversation to a different topic, as he could sense Jungkook's nervousness. Both Jungkook and Taehyung avoided each other's eyes for the rest of the dinner.

_________________________________

The official wrap party of the drama looked nothing less than a red-carpet of a movie premiere. It had insane media coverage, which was kind of understandable given the star-studded cast. Not to mention Yoongi's own fame as one of Korea's best directors. The media was not allowed inside the venue but the entrance was packed with cameras, of media and fans alike.

Taehyung looked like the reincarnation of Adonis, with his black suit and red scarf. Jungkook once again justified his title, The hottest male idol, wearing a black suit with a bright red shirt underneath while Sana looked absolutely stunning in a red evening dress that highlighted her beautiful figure so elegantly. When the three of them stood together to pose for the cameras, it truly was a sight to behold.

Once inside, the three stars, and the rest of the crew, looked much more relaxed and ready to have fun. After a small speech of thanks by Yoongi, the party started in the real sense. Everyone was eating and dancing and generally having a very good time.

Jungkook was slowly sipping his drink when his phone pinged with an incoming message from Taehyung.

"Come to the rooftop."

Jungkook was a bit surprised but quickly gulped down the rest of the drink and made his way up to the rooftop. The place was kinda dark but he could see a faint light coming from underneath the door of a room a little away from the entrance. It seemed a bit suspicious so he sent a message to Taehyung, rather than walking straight toward the light.

"I'm here. Where are you?"

A second later, the door opened and a silhouette of a man could be seen with the light in the room. And Jungkook immediately recognised it to be Taehyung's, he had learnt and re-learnt that body to recognise it anywhere.

Jungkook quickly made his way toward there,

"Tae, what's going on?"

"Come on in first." Taehyung closed the door as soon as Jungkook walked in. "Surprise!"

Jungkook turned his head around to take the well-lit room. The dinner table for two in the middle of it with scented candles, rose petals thrown all over the floor, the champagne bottle and the two glasses.. but what finally caught his attention was the arrangement of purple balloons, which had black letters on them spelling two words..

SAY YES!

"Tae, what's this-" Jungkook turned around and his eyes fell on the man who was kneeling on one knee in front of him.. "Tae.."

"My darling." Taehyung's voice was soft as a cloud, so was his gaze. "My beautiful baby."

A small sob slipped past Jungkook's tightened lips. His doe eyes were wide with wonder and Taehyung couldn't help but remember all the times he drowned in those starry eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful, just like the day I first saw you." Taehyung whispered in an awed voice, before clearing his throat and straightening his upper body.

"Jeon Jungkook.. the angel who brightened my life from the very first day you entered it. The one who's smile I wanna see as the last thing before I fall asleep everyday and the first thing I wanna see when I wake up every morning. I've not prepared poems or fancy words to express my love for you, simply because I'm not capable of finding words for that, although I know that's what you deserve. Hope I have shown it to you over these years through actions, as you have clearly shown me. So I would simply say this."

"Now, I might not be able to tell you when exactly I can officially make you mine, or whether I will ever be able to do it. But my life, my heart and my future, all belong to you. Forever. So, Jeon Jungkook, if it's alright with you, will you be willing to be mine forever too? Will you marry me?"

Jungkook fell to his knees and hugged the man who had, yet again, managed to make him speechless. He buried his head in Taehyung's neck, while the latter ran a soothing hand over his back. No matter how much clogged up his throat felt and how utterly overwhelming this all was, Jungkook knew that he had a question to answer.

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 245K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...
984K 48.9K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
95.5K 3.2K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
559K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...