๐๐„๐– ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ | ๐‘ฌ๏ฟฝ...

Av Jenxwrites

"๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–" โ‹†โบ๏ฝกหšโ‹†ห™โ€งโ‚Šโœฉโ‚Šโ€งห™โ‹†หš๏ฝกโบโ‹† ๐‘ฌ๐’“๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ... Mer

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐Ÿ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’‡๐’‡ - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ
๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ“
๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ”
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’‘, ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’“๐’š - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ•
๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’–๐’ - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ–
๐‘ญ๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’• - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ—
AUTHOR NOTE
Sneak peak

๐‘ด๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’‚๐’… - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ’

338 11 0
Av Jenxwrites

Cory is sat in his kitchen reading a book from the end to the beginning. Eric came downstairs and was in a rush to get outside to do something for his girlfriend.

"No. I don't care what errand Desiree is sending you on. You are gonna sit down and eat some breakfast" Amy stood in front of him as she blocked the door trying to stop Eric from meeting his girlfriend.

"You'd like that, if she never got her shampoo, wouldn't you, Mom? Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?" Eric tried to get out of her reach.

"What kind of control does this girl have over you?" Amy was shocked, she never seen her son act as a slave to a girlfriend before.

"The girl does not control me. I control her. Ha! Ah, she needs conditioner" Eric ran straight out the door.

"Ooh! I've lost my son" Amy sighed.

"Good thing I still have another son" Amy said looking at Cory.

𝑨𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳

Josie, Emma, ​​and Amanda are outside of their class, looking at Eric and his girlfriend.

"Look i know i dislike her but you have to admit it is pretty funny" Joise laughed.

"It is. It's like he's her slave" Emma chucked.

"He is her slave" Amanda said as all three girls laughed.

"Hey what are you guys laughing at?" Noah asked as he went and greeted the girls.

"Oh i see" Noah realized as he saw Eric.

"How long do you think this is going to last?" Carter was curious.

"He's dumb he's a dumb boy who fell for a hot girl. Sooner or later i know who he's going to fall for" Jason said with such confidence.

"Oh yeah i think i know who to" Emma smiled up at Jason.

Josie knew where this was heading.

"You guys did look a bit cozy up there when we were studying at Eric's house. Having deep conversations" Emma nudged Josie.

"Nothing happened like that" Josie put her hands up in defense.

"You both were looking deep into each other's eyes" Jason told the rest of his friends.

"No we weren't" Josie tried to look away from them.

Carter, Noah and Amanda weren't there at the time so they were surprised.

"Do you like Eric?" Carter asked, surprised.

"I can't believe i never put it together" Noah thought he would be the first to point out these things.

"No i don't" Josie spoke rather quickly.

𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑾'𝑺 𝑲𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑵

"Hey, Jase" Eric greeted his best friend.

"Hey, you're not shooting hoops dressed like that, are you?" Jason asked.

"No, I gotta bail on the game today. Something kinda came up" Eric said.

"Oh, let me guess, and I'm just pulling this out of the air here - a certain senior girl named, uh, Vampira? Desiree" Jason did not like her at all for stealing his best friend away from him.

"Eric, come, play hoops. I'm throwing you a lifeline here, boy. Take it" Jason begged his best friend.

"You play basketball?"

"Yeah"

"Aren't you a little petite?"

"OK, that's it! You and me, north against south, rematch, come on! Without that accent, you're nothing, you Georgia peach! Come on!" Jason was outraged and even though she was a girl he really felt like hitting her right now.

It was after school and Josie and Eric were studying together just like they always did. Jason would usually join them except that Jason was annoyed at Eric for choosing that she 'devil' over him, his best friend of over fourteen years. So tonight it was just Eric and Josie that were studying together.

"Do you think that best friends could ever date and fall in love?" Josie turned to Eric as she put her pencil down.

"What, you mean us?" Eric's eyes widened up.

"No, I mean Carter and Amanda. It is so obvious that they like each other and they have been best friends forever so there is a connection there" Josie reassured Eric, hoping he didn't think she was talking about him and her.

"I don't think we should meddle. These things have to happen naturally" Eric turned his head to face Josie.

"Speaking of our friends, why do they constantly tell us that we like each other!?" Josie turned her chair to face Eric even more.

"They do it all the time!" Eric turned his chair even more to face her.

"Just because we have been best friends almost our entire lives" Josie said.

"Does not mean that we like each other" Eric said, glad that him and Josie are on the same page.

"Are you sure about that?" Amy had walked into the kitchen to make dinner.

"MOM!" Eric yelled in annoyance.

"Sorry but come on you two would be so cute together" Amy smiled.

"It's not like that" Eric stared at his Mom.

"Oh Eric" Amy sighed as she went to prepare dinner.

"Do we give people the impression that we like each other?" Josie was curious.

"I think people kinda expected us to be a thing just because we are so comfortable with each other because we are best friends" Eric took a guess that, that may be the reason for why everyone thinks they have a thing for each other.

"But we don't. No way" Josie went back and grabbed her pencil to continue to study.

"No way" Eric went back to studying.

"Teenagers in denial" Amy whispered underneath her breath as she started to peel the carrots.

Later that night Josie had decided to stay over for dinner with the Matthews family.

"Thanks for letting me stay for dinner" Josie thanked them.

"You welcome Josie, you are always welcomed here" Amy smiled at her, as she passed the potatoes to Josie.

"So how was school Cory?" Josie turned to look at Cory.

"Great, we walked out of class" Cory took a bite of his mashed potatoes as he smiled.

"You did?" Alan looked at him in shock.

"Yeah you see we are debating and demonstrating our freedom and rights" Cory smiled with his teeth.

"Right but you're just kids" Josie was confused.

"So" Cory said.

"So normally teachers, nurses and doctors will go on strike to make a stand for higher pay but your still a kid, still in school getting an education and you have no job, no income so what is the point on going on strike for" Josie hoped that Cory would understand what she was trying to say.

"Josie is right" Alan told him.

"If you get a job then you can have the right to go on strike" Amy said.

"Josie i love your hair, can you braid my hair after dinner" Morgan asked her. Morgan had sat next to Josie at the table.

"Of course Morgan" Josie smiled at Morgan.

"Aww that is so cute, you girls act just like sisters" Amy smiled at them.

"I love Josie" Morgan said and everyone said 'Aww' at the table.

"When you and Eric get married someday i will be your proper sister" Morgan told her.

Josie had accidentally choked on her drink.

"Actually Morgan i don't like her in that way" Eric told his little sister.

"Why not?" Morgan frowned.

"Hey, one day I bet they will" Cory admitted.

"Put a cork in it!" Eric glared at his brother.

"Even i can see there is something going on and i know nothing about love" Cory turned back to his focus on his food.

"Shut up!" Both Eric and Josie said at the same time.

"Besides i have a girlfriend and Josie is going on a date this weekend with Max Orwell the senior" Eric rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with me going on a date with him?" Josie turned her head towards Eric.

"He's too old for yo-

"You're dating a senior, what's the difference?" Josie questioned him.

"I'm not dating a player am i. I heard rumors that he cheated on his ex girlfriend" Eric was looking out for her.

"There just rumours and besides it's not like he is going to be my boyfriend, it is just one date. It's high school your supposed to date around until you find the one" Josie turned her head away from him.

"I'm just worried okay. I'm trying to look out for you" Eric grabbed her arm to get her to listen.

"Well don't, be my best friend Eric not protector" Eric let go of Josie's arm.

After dinner, Josie had went back home as she needed her rest.

"You're jealous aren't you? Of Josie dating that senior" Amy stared at her son.

"No i'm not" Eric looked down.

"Oh Eric, the way you reacted. Come on you don't expect me to believe that. You like her" Amy pushed her hair out of the way.

"No i don't we're just best friends. That's it" Eric walked up to his best room for a good night sleep.

"Amy, honey please don't meddle in personal affairs" Alan stretched out and held her hand.

"Oh Alan it is obvious that they need our help" Amy said.

"We can't force them to be together if they don't feel it. They have to be the ones" Alan reminded her.

"Okay you are right but sooner or later the truth will come to light" Amy smiled.

"I bet it will" Alan placed a soft kiss on her lips. They smiled in each others embrace.

Eric was in his bed, asleep. His thoughts were confusing as all he was thinking about was Josie. He had no idea what was happening to him.

𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳

Eric was with his girlfriend, being a slave to her. She had him fooled and wrapped around her very little finger.

Josie was with their friends as they were all standing outside a classroom.

"I'm going to throw up!" Josie saw Eric with his girlfriend.

"Sounds like you are jealous!" Carter avoided eye contact with her.

"Am not. Shut up Carter!" Josie smacked her book on his head.

"I see i hit a nerve" Carter joked.

"Shut up!" Josie said in annoyance.

Max Orwell approached the group.

"Ready for our date tomorrow?" Max said.

"Yes absolutely" Josie smiled up at him.

"See you at eight" Max kissed her cheek and then left to see his friends.

"I can't believe you are going out with Max!" Carter was surprised.

"He is so hot" Emma sighed.

"If things work out we should go on a double date" Amanda excitedly said.

Jason paused before he spoke as he turned his head to face Josie.

"I still believe that you and Eric would make a great co-

"Don't go there Jason" Josie glared at him.

"Why not?" Jason whined like a baby.

"We all have been rooting for you two since day one" Emma butted into the conversation.

"Hey Noah, remember when we were seven and Eric punched Kaleb Thompson because he tried to kiss Josie" Carter turned to speak to Noah.

"Ah yes i remember" Carter had just reminded Noah and a flashback came back to him.

"What was it that Eric said to us?" Carter was trying to whine Josie up.

"Oh yes he said I can't live without her" Noah mocked.

"I love her" Carter laughed.

"I want her to have my kids" Noah made a heart with his hands.

"I'm gonna marry her someday" Carter bent down on his knees, acting it out.

"That was when we were seven!" Josie was furious and did not think the joke was very funny.

Josie left the conversation and went to head to her class.

"Someday they will both see it" Carter smiled at his friends.

"Agreed!" they all said as they smiled at the thought.

Jason went up to Eric who was near the lockers.

"Look, I've been thinking a lot about this, and I thought Wait, wait, just tell me, OK? Next game, are you in, or do we find a permanent replacement?" Jason said, begging for Eric to join him.

"Hello, Eric"

"Hi, Desiree"

"And hello, Jason. I didn't see you"

Jason rolled his eyes, he hated her.

"Listen, sugarplum, I hear they've opened a new mall right across from the old mall, and I'd love to go explore it with you. Maybe we could go, say, Thursday?" She asked him.

"But I play basketball on Thursday. Can't we go some other day?" Eric really wanted to play with his best friend Jason and the rest of his friends.

"Yes but I would prefer Thursday" She demanded.

"Uh look, Jason, I Um I'll see ya on Thursday" Eric placed a hand on Jason's shoulder.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"No, excuse me But, see, we've been dating all month long, and I've been your willing slave, and you've gotten everything you've wanted out of this relationship. What was I ever gonna get?" She pulled him in for a big kiss on the lips.

"Goodbye forever" She walked away from him.

"You are an idiot" Jason laughed at him.

"Yes, I am" Eric walked away with Jason. Eric realized that he was gaining more than what he was losing and that no girl is worth losing your friends to, especially if that person is your best friend. From that day on Eric would never let any girl come in between him and Jason's relationship and that was a promise.

𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑾'𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬

Cory and Shawn went to the fence and apologized to Mr Feeny for their behaviour.

"And that's the parallel you drew from the Joad family?" Mr Feeny said as he looked at them.

"They were out in the real world, and they knew they had something big to fight for" Shawn said.

"And how do the Joads relate to you?" Mr Feeny asked.

"I guess they don't. I mean, we're just kids" Cory told him honestly.

"Yeah, we're not really out in the world yet" Shawn looked at his teacher, finally understanding him.

"They had nothing to eat, nowhere to live" Cory said.

"All they knew was that they deserved a decent wage" Shawn said.

"And all we know is nothing" Cory admitted.

"And wherever there's a guy who don't know nothin' I'll be there" Shawn pointed his finger, reciting a quote from the book.

"Well said" Mr Feeny smiled at them.

"It's from the book. I actually read it" Shawn smiled, proud of himself for actually reading a book.

"I believe you did" Mr Feeny was glad that his student had actually learned something.

Later that day Josie was with Max Orwell at Chubbies, on a date together, getting to know one another.

"So what do you do on your spare time when you are not at school?" Max asked.

"Hanging out with friends, family and writing" Josie told him as she took a sip of her drink.

"What do you write?" Max was intriged.

"Fiction, fantasy and dark horror" Josie smiled, she was excited as no one had ever thought the idea of her writing was exciting.

"Sounds interesting" Max took a bite of his fries.

"I hope to be an author someday" Josie flung her hair away from her face, she was wearing a white tabk top and a flower pattern black skirt and she did her hair in a low down ponytale.

"I bet you will be" Max was starting to get to know Josie.

"Hope so. So what do you like to do?" Josie asked him, curious on what he does in his spare time.

"Spending time with friends, family and i play the guitar" Max admitted, he had never admitted it to anyone before.

"You play" She was surprised.

"I do, i would love to show you sometimes" Max took a bite of his fries as he dipped it into the sauce.

"I would love to hear you play. You know this has been a great date" Josie leaned forward to look at him more in the eyes.

"It really has, you know i would love to get to know you even more" Max reached out to grab her hand, to which she accepted.

"So would i. Are you asking me out on a second date?" She smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"That depends. Look, you're a nice girl and I would love to get to know you better but i don't want to step over my bounds" Max was being honest which is much more than most guys.

"Meaning?" Josie asked.

"Well don't you and Matthews have an unofficial thing going on. It's all everyone talks about. The will they, won't they situation?" Max did not want to get into a relationship with someone if they already had a thing for someone else.

"Me and Eric? Oh no we are just best friends and have been since we were six. I promise you there is nothing going on there" She stroked his thumb.

"You sure?" He looked down at her.

"Yes, it's strictly platonic" Even though she is on a date, it surprised her that to everyone they think that her and Eric are a thing. How could she ever possibly be a thing with her best friend. That would not be possible.

"Well that's good. So, Josie will you go out on a second date with me next weekend, whenever you are free?" Max leaned in.

"I will. Thanks for asking" She leaned in closer to him. As they both leaned in closer, they both placed a soft, light kiss onto each others lips.

As they separated, they smiled at each other, looking at each other deeply in the eyes. Josie leaned in again and kissed him, cupping his face in her hands, he accepted as he grabbed her hair. They kept on kissing, taking breaks in between kisses for breath. As they were kissing it went from innocent kisses to a full on passionate make out session.

"You have great hair" Josie said as she leaned over the table and pushed him on the seat, he was laying down, she jumped at him and was on top of him, kissing him.

"So do you. Never thought you would be the seductive one Collins" He smirked as he moved her hair out the way, she went and kept making out with him, kissing his neck which would give him a hickey.

"You don't know the half of it!" She smirked.

"You wanna come back to my place?" He asked in between kisses.

"Erm no. I mean i just think we should wait to get to know each other before we do anything like that. Can you take me home, it's been a long night?" Josie separated from him and stopped kissing.

"Yes of course, let's go" He said.

Max Orwell had drove her home and dropped her off at the front porch.

"I had a really good time with you tonight" Max held her cheek.

"So did i" Josie met his eyes.

"See you at school" He stared at her eyes.

"See you at school" She said.

Max cupped her face and kissed her, she accepted and kissed him back, the kiss was long and passionate. Soon they separated the kiss and Max kissed Josie for one last time, a soft quick kiss before he headed out.

Josie saw him leave and headed to her room. She jumped on her bed and her face hit the pillow, smiling and thinking about her date that she had just went on with Max.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

2 chapters in one day!! Now i'm on a role here lol. Anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as i did writing this. Things are getting intense between Josie and Eric. Like Eric's jealousy of Josie going on a date with a senior. Cause like that totally is not going to cause problems at all lol haha. And Josie making out with Max Orwell.... interesting turn of events. But don't worry Josie and Eric will figure their 'situation ' out soon maybe haha🥰🫶🏻🥰🫶🏻

Don't forget to Vote, Follow and Comment for more chapters like these :)

-Jen xo

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
793K 18K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...