𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 - 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝟐 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝟓

Josie is with her friends by the lockers at school, Jason and Eric are elsewhere trying to ask out these two seniors that they just met

"You guys I had the best time with Max on the weekend" Josie giggled.

"That good huh?" Emma asked, seeing how excited Josie was.

"Better than good. I thought we wouldn't have anything in common but we have almost everything in common. And when we made out and kissed it just felt like he totally got me you know and soon we are going to go out on our second date this weekend" Josie leaned her head against the lockers, thinking back to her date with Max Orwell.

"Ah! So happy for your best friend" Amanda went and hugged Josie.

"As am i" Emma went in for a hug, all three best friends were hugging each other.

"You've been on one date with the guy and suddenly it's like you're in love" Carter said, he did not look impressed.

"I'm not but maybe one day I will be" Josie said.

"Josie this isn't how it's supposed to be" Noah turned to face her.

"Noah, how is it supposed to be then?" Josie asked, confused.

"Eric and y-

"Enough with Eric and Me. Carter I constantly have this conversation with Emma and Jason. I'm surprised that it's now you" Josie was tired of hearing people talk about her and Eric.

"Well Jason's busy with Eric so I'm filling in. Besides I agree with him" Carter folded his arms as he smiled at her.

"Why can't you just be happy for me?" Josie was hurt, they would be happy if it was Eric but anyone else, they suddenly felt like they had a say in the matter.

"We are we just want you to think this through" Carter had also heard rumors about Max Orwell.

"And be careful!" Noah pointed out to her.

Josie walks away and heads to her next class.

"Boys, i know you want her and Eric to be together but it's not going to happen anytime soon" Emma pushed her hair out of her face.

"Everyone sees it but them!" Carter announced, rather loudly.

"I know but if they are meant to be it has to happen naturally on their terms. We can't meddle" Emma told them and she was right, they can't meddle in personal affairs they are not part of.

"Okay well anyway you lot want to go to Chubbies after school, i will let Josie, Jason and Eric know to" Carter changed the topic, talking about a lighter topic.

"Sure" Emma, ​​Amanda and Noah said at the same time.

Cory is in class and wants nothing more than to be invited to the party.

"Matthews wants to know Is this going to be a make-up party?" Mr. Feeny said, reading the note Cory passed.

"Well, sure, Cory. You can borrow my lip gloss" Melissia joked.