Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll ๐Ÿ”ž / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess ๐Ÿ”ž /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll ๐Ÿ”ž /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten ๐Ÿ”ž/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous ๐Ÿ”ž / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 56: Yours ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 18: Goddess ๐Ÿ”ž /Minhyuk

423 29 7
By ImKyuned

WARNING: Babes. I know this is wattpad and you've read far worse but I still wanna say this: This chapter contains a way of cumplay you might not feel comfortable with. No idea where your boundaries are tbh 😂
If you don't wanna read that, skip the part where he comes... he'll announce it loud and clear 🤓😂

Love you 🖤🫶🏻

~*~

Part 18: Goddess 🔞

It's clear that Anya and Minhyuk are in a hurry when they leave the bar. She has a hard time keeping up with his pace in her high heels. But then he stops abruptly again.

"I can't wait!" he whispers against her lips and drags her into a dark alley between two buildings. "I need another taste of you!"

It was never a dream of hers to get fucked next to trash cans but right now, she understands his need.

She wants him too!

Min never seemed to have much decency but the leftovers of Kyun's venom seem to make him lose it all. And she's all for it.
His lips kiss hers hungrily while his hands fumble with his belt, rip it open. She lays her arm around his shoulder, wraps one leg around his hip while the kiss becomes greedier.

"Fuck me!" she begs and he grins. He takes her free hand and guides it down between their bodies. One second later, she holds his pulsating length in her hand and her lower abdomen tightens, so ready to get filled.

She pumps his hardness and he growls before his fingertips pull aside her slip again.

Both of their deep moans, muffled by their kiss, echo through the alley and they look at each other with lustful gazes as she guides him into her.

"Fuck, you feel like heaven!" he gasps, holds her leg up, and moves his hips hard and slow. With each thrust, she moans against his lips, licks and bites them.

"So wet for me, aren't you?" he rumbles against her skin. "Such a warm, tight p—"

"Don't say it!" she gasps and Min tilts his head, surprised. "I'll dry out if you dare say that word!"

Even if it's hard to believe, she has her boundaries when it comes to certain expressions.

"Too bad... I love to... talk nasty!" He chuckles and thrusts himself into her hard after every other word. "But, as you wish, goddess!"

Again they let their tongues play before they look down and watch his hard dick disappearing inside her soaking core.

"FUCK, this is so hot!" Min almost squeals, adjusts his hand on her thigh and fucks her harder while she moans against his neck, biting his skin, and he growls in return.

"The reason I moved to Hollywood!" he gasps between his thrusts and smirks at her, "is the constant warm weather. And you're wearing way too much for my liking!"

With these words, he lets her shaky leg sink and pulls himself out of her. A little whine escapes her throat, her lower abdomen screaming for his length to fill her up again.

Greedily, his lips crush on hers before he pulls her out of the alley, down the street.

Giggling, they kiss and touch each other while walking at a fast pace around the block to a dark parking lot. The headlight of a sports car blinds her after Min pulls out his keys and pushes the button.

"Move!" he says and shoves her to the car. Anya loves how desperate he is. With her arousal completely taking over, she leans her hands against the hood of his car. Just like she fantasized about.

"Take me here!" She looks over her shoulder at him. "Please take me right here!"

Min's jaw drops a little. "Fuck! I never thought you'd like it that risky!"

She wouldn't dare do it normally. But she still can see the demonic wall around them like moving water, obscuring them from sight.

Impatiently, she slips up her dress, presenting Min her ass. "Please!"

He walks closer. Then the sound of his hand hitting her backside echoes through the parking lot before he caresses it gently, grinds his hard crotch against it.

"Take me!" she groans from between her teeth.

"Patience..." He chuckles, his hands tugging down her panties and they just drop to the ground. Min's huge hand lays on her back and presses her upper body over the hood of his car. She can hear his belt clicking while doing so. And before she can beg to finally take her again, he slams his length into her.

"Fuck!" she howls, trying to get ahold of something while he fucks her mercilessly.
So eager to feel him more, she supports her knee on the hood as well while he grabs her ass, moves faster, and growls with each thrust.

"FUCK!" he groans. "I can't with you!"
Again he smacks her booty before bending down to her. "Like it?" he pants into her ear. "Like my dick, huh?"

"So much!" she squeals while the sound of his skin hitting hers fills the air. "Harder! Please fuck me harder!"

She feels the pleasant pain in her scalp when he pulls her head back by her hair while speeding up his pace even more.
His every thrust feels so damn good, so good that she feels herself becoming dizzy.

Suddenly, when she was just about to feel the warmth of another orgasm spreading in her gut, he stops and she whines out loud.

Before she can ask what he's doing, he grabs and turns her. With a dark grin, he lifts her on the hood and spreads her legs.

"I wanted to do something, remember?"
With these words, he bends down and buries his face between her legs. A loud gasp comes out of her at the sensation.

"Oh! Fuck!" she moans, digs her nails into his scalp, and pulls up her leg again while watching his tongue move at a stunning speed over her core.

"Yes, right there, baby!" She groans and he smirks against her while looking up to her.

While looking lustfully at each other, he lets his tongue curl even harder over her sensitive parts and this moment is so fucking intense.

Moaning, Anya rips down her dress and bra and reveals her boobs while Min gasps against her wetness.

While she kneads and squeezes them, she sees Min's free hand taking his dick and pumping it while continuing to lick her and watching her touch herself.

"You taste so good!" he whines against her throbbing core and pumps his dick faster, which only makes her wilder.

Moaning, she lays her hand on the back of his neck and presses her pelvis closer to his face, moving her hips against it, giving him the chance to lick her even better. Her moans turn into whimpers and there's this warmth inside of her again.

"You lick me so good, Min," she whines. "You lick me so good, I'm gonna cum!"

This seems to make him even hornier. He groans against her skin and moves his tongue faster.

"Don't stop!" she gasps, and finally her orgasm floats through her body. Screaming, she collapses onto her back, enjoying the ecstatic sensation while staring into the night sky, almost unable to breathe.

Min stops when her body begins to quiver again but only one second later she feels his length inside her again.

Overwhelmed by this overstimulation she looks down her body, sees his hands on either side of her hips, and him looking at her with a dark smirk. Without losing that smirk, he leans down to her and the feeling of his dick gliding deeper into her makes her moan again.

With soft bites and licks, Min takes care of her boobs, squeezes and pinches them while beginning to curl his hips against her at a slow pace again.

Greedily, she pulls his face up to her and their tongues intertwine wildly before his lips wander to her neck.

"Come up, goddess!" he whispers into her ear, grabs her by the back of her neck, and makes her sit up while holding her tightly.

A passionate groan escapes her throat when he suddenly speeds up his pace and thrusts into her so hard and so mercilessly that Anya forgets who she is.

While rolling her eyes, she holds tight on him, bites into his neck. Her hands pull down his vest and she bites his shoulder, digs her nails into his back and he groans into her ear while he keeps on fucking her so damn good.

"I have... a question... goddess!" he pants and moves a little slower. "When I cum. Where do you want my juices, huh?"

For a moment she hesitates.
Kyun said it doesn't matter how his sperm gets into her... and she really wants to taste the intensity of it.

"In my mouth!" she says, her voice breathless. "Once you're there I wanna swallow it!"

"FUCK!" he curses, leans back, grabs her face, and lets his tongue play roughly with hers before thrusting into her harder again.

His hands feel like they're everywhere and she pulls down his pants, grabs his ass and animates him to go faster, deeper while he holds her tight to his body.

"Wait... wait!" she gasps and he stops.
Out of breath she leans back again and looks at him. "Take it slower... I wanna enjoy it... I wanna see it!"

Again Min chuckles and lets his lips brush over her neck. "Hmmm, goddess. Ever thought about a sex tape?" He bites her lip. "Seems like you love to watch someone screwing you..."

"Porn fan!" she admits sheepishly and pulls his pants further down before taking off his vest. Shaking with arousal, she leans back onto her elbows on the hood and looks at him. "Go on!"

Min smirks, grabs her hips, and again they watch him fucking her. He takes his dick into his hand and lets its tip glide over her clit and she gasps and moans under his actions. Feeling his wet length stroking her sensitive spot over and over again drives her crazy and she's about to cum again. But again, Min stops the pleasure.

"Come down!" he says and lifts her. "I'm done with slow!"

He puts her back on her feet and makes her bend over the hood again before the sensation of his dick inside of her returns.
He lifts her upper body to him, lays his hand on her boobs, and fucks her at a fast pace again.

Whining and whimpering she tries to hold on her feet when his fingers begin to stimulate her clit and his mouth bites and licks her into another dimension.

For a breathtaking moment he fucks her so hard and so precise, hits the perfect spots over and over again, until the third orgasm of the night rolls over her and makes her lose herself.

Anya screams curses and gasps while he holds her tighter, fucks her harder, doesn't even seem to think about stopping. If Min weren't holding her so tightly, she would just slip to the ground.

Moaning, she digs her nails into his ass, leans her head back, moans into his ear while he keeps up his fast pace until his movements become sloppier.

"Fuck! Fuck!" he gasps. "Oh fuck, goddess! I'm cuming!"

Immediately she gets on her knees, takes his dick and sucks him fast and deep. Min groans and buries his hand in her hair while she looks up to him with dark eyes.

"Oh my gosh!" he groans, and one moment later, she his cum in her mouth. Smiling, she swallows the first half before she takes his dick out of her mouth and lets the rest drop into it. She lets his juices drip out of her mouth, shows it to him, and feels it running down her chin.

Min pants and whimpers while watching her. Then he chuckles, amused. "Like my juices, nasty?"

Still having fun with it, she nods. "Want a taste?"

This was actually meant as a joke. No dude ever would want—

"Come here!" he says and makes her stand up. One heartbeat later he shoves his tongue into her mouth and they play with the leftovers of his juices within their kiss.
Anya has never met a dude who would do this with her. But she's happy about it. She has no problem tasting her own juices. Men should be less prissy about it as well. And to be honest: she's not even surprised that Min is open for this kind of cumplay.

"Salty!" He smirks after they break the kiss, gives her another peck on the lips, and they chuckle.

Out of breath, he collects her panties from the ground and helps her into them by supporting her shaky legs. Grinning, he pulls his pants back up and her dress down, before he opens the door of the car and tugs her with him down onto the backseat. Without hesitation, he pulls her on top of him and wraps his arms around her.

In silence, they lay there and try to process what exactly just happened.

"I know you won't believe me..." he says eventually, "but that was the best sex I've ever had..."

Laughing, she lifts her head from his chest and shakes it. "No, I don't believe you!"

Min joins in her laughter and shrugs. "It's okay. I know it!"

His gaze is so soft now. Gently, he tucks her hair behind her ear and kisses her. "Thank you, goddess! That was... incredible!"

Despite the nasty things they just did, she feels herself blushing after his words. They sound so sincere.

"Thank you too!" She smiles and sighs. "But I really need my bed now! You wore me out!"

"Of course!" Min says and kisses her another time. "Give me a moment to catch my breath, then I'll drive you home!"

~*~

You are allowed to breathe again now, babes. 😂🫶🏻
Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 22 35
"I wonder what time is it" "Changkyun" She calls pushing her hair away. The male walk towards her immediately smelling her which cause him to sigh. "...
46K 1.9K 49
Book #3 of the Monster Series Being one of the council member's daughter surely have its perks. I am look upon as an idol, a role model, to all the o...
879 104 12
Available on Ebooks and in Paperback on Amazon. Make sure to get yourself a copy today :) Dream Awards 2021 -- Fanfiction Category -- 1st Place Tim...
21.9K 3.5K 28
South Korea's image isn't what it's ought to be. The people are filed by wealth, precisely their skills. Those at the peak get to triumph, while thos...