Sleepwalker(BoyxBoy)

Od inkonmyfeet

When two boys who've hated each other since youth share a dorm room, things are bond to happen, mistakes are... Více

Sleepwalker
02: what the hell?!
03: sort of adults
04: Numb
05: contract
06: take a walk with me
07: muscles suck
08: it's a date.
10: night is still young
11: I thought we would kiss tonight
12: you're not crazy
13: fucking lashes
14: rewrite the stars
15: I'm sorry
16: Talks
17: second chances
18: End.
bouns pt.1: 🔥
bonus pt.2: summer ☀️

09: onions

10K 198 63
Od inkonmyfeet

Andy stood outside the campus fiddling with his phone, it was a Saturday and he was supposed to be heading over to his mother's house, but he forgot his date with Jake.

He cursed and sat on a near by bench.

He knew he had to ditch Jake one way or another, but a big wash of guilt just wouldn't let him have his way. And also he was broke currently, he wasted his money on food and the washing machine back at campus, how is he going to even get there?

Suddenly a motorbike stopped infront if him, causing him to flinch by the sudden action. He looked up at the biker and was about to give him a piece of his mind, but stopped.

When the biker removed his helmet Andy's eyes widened.

Raphael.

"Why are you sulking in public?" He questioned him.

The smaller boy groaned, "I promise this guy that we were going out today but, I have to head over my mother's house for lunch and dinner."

Raphael nodded, "just tell him so."

"I can't, he's a very nice person and I can't just leave him like that."

Andy buried his face in his hands, he's been doing that often and he starts to wonder if it's a defense mechanism or something.

"Just tell him something came up, if this person is a nice guy I'm sure he'll understand," Raphael explained.

Then it hit Andy.

He's busy telling Raphael about Jake while a few days ago, Raphael confessed his feelings. Now Andy wanted to shoot himself, he wanted to die right now.

He inhaled and nodded.

Andy: Hey Jake, I'm so sorry but I can't come with you today. I have a family thing I have to attend, maybe next Saturday.

Andy pressed send.

"How did that feel?"

Andy shrugged, "exhausting."

Raphael nodded and put on his helmet, he turned the key on his bike and was about to take off until Andy grabbed his arm.

"Wait, I'm broke."

Raphael blinked, "huh?"

"I mean, can I get a ride? To my mother's house if you're not busy?" Raphael couldn't say no to him.

"Okay."

Andy nodded, "where's my helmet?"

Raphael removed his and helped Andy put it on, he even strapped the thing under Andy's chin.

"What about you?"

Raphael smiled, "I'll be alright."

Andy didn't want argue, he nodded and straddled on the bike. He inhaled and held on to Raphael, his arms wrapped around Raphael's back locking on Raphael's chest.

Raphael took the action by surprise, "you've never ridden a bike before?" He said a bit mockingly.

"Haha, shut up Raph."

The older boy chuckled, he also realized that this was the second time Andy had called him Raph.

"Where we heading?"

Andy explains the address that Amber had sent him as they were cruising through the empty streets. Raphael was going ahead if the speed limits, making Andy fear of being hit by something or they might crash.

"Slow down," he muttered on Raphael's back.

Raphael hears, he does slow down.

The duo finally arrive at the house, it was a simple looking house that Andy's mother had bought.

Andy got of the bike and removed the helmet, he felt flustered and foolish at the same time. He could smell Raphael's scent on him and he just realized he could have died, he handed the helmet to Raphael.

"Thanks, I owe you one, or um two?"

Raphael nodded.

Suddenly the front door busted open and Andy's mother hurried over to hug him, "oh my little baby."

Andy felt uneasy, his mother was killing him (yet again) and her breast was pressed against his face.

She pulled back, "who's the lovely man?"

Raphael smiled and greeted her, Andy's mother giggled and made small talk with him.

"So, how did you meet my son?" She asked leading him inside.

Andy couldn't believe this was happening before his eyes, his enemy/crush (actually isn't really sure yet) going into his territory.

Things are bond to happen.

He followed them inside, he removed his shoes hung his coat and sighed slumping on the couch.

"Look Alex! Andy is here!" He could hear his siblings.

Hr groaned burying himself in his hands as a rhythm of footsteps but the staircase and make their way infront of him. He looked up to see three of his siblings: Alex, Annie and April.

"Nice to see you big brother," Alex smiled crossing his arms on his chest. "Meet any fine young men?"

Andy laughed humorlessly, "very funny."

"Hush Alex, I heard another boys voice in here," Annie giggled.

Andy stood up, "I'm coming to help in the kitchen!" He shouted ignoring them.

Andy made his way to the kitchen and froze at the frame, he didn't know how to react in two situations. Raphael cooking and in a tight apron or his mother smiling.

He was happy to see his mother smiled, "was he a difficult boy?" His mother asked Raphael as he cut the onions.

Raphael blushed slightly and chuckled, "well I was more of the difficult one.."

"Oh, so you like him?"

Raphael paused then nodded.

"Well, he can get a bit open and defensive at times but it's only because he trusted his father more than anything," Andy's mother bit back her tears.

"Are you alright?" Raphael asked concerned.

"I'm sorry, it's the onions. I'll head out now, don't burn the shrimp," Andy's mother walked out to the backyard for fresh air.

Andy sighed and finally walked in.

"Are you trying to get with my mum?" He teased Raphael.

"I just think she likes me," he replied.

He wanted to tell Raphael that he could leave now, it was best for him to go before Amber go here but that would make him feel odd.

"Y-you want to stay for dinner? Or, lunch?"

Raphael smiled. "Uh, yeah if that okay with you..."

Andy noticed that Raphael was in a good mode today, he wondered if he was okay or if he was being pulled a prank.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it.."

A brief moment of silence they stared at each other, Andy's eyes moving to his lips with Raphael doing the same. They were thinking it, all they needed to do was just do it.

"D-do you smell something burning?" Andy choked out instead.

Raphael looked over at the stove where the burnt shrimp laid, "crap."

He turned off the stove but it was too late, the shrimp had turned black in colour. He then moved the pan into the sink and let the water rush through, his face covered in red.

Andy sighed, "mums going to kill you."

"Okay yeah. Thank you for that life changing information Andy," he chuckled as he continued to removed the burnt shrimp.

"You are most welcome, Raph."

A/n:

Pretty long chapter eh? I would like to address my disappearance for three weeks or so. I was grounded, like Mon-Fri no phone and I would get it after school in Friday and use it in the weekend since I'm such an addict so I deeply apologize.

Also so much has happened *cries*

I injured my thumb...

Yeah that's it lol.

Thank you for being patient *bows*

Also, ever read any of these mangas?:

Painter of the night

Pearl boy

Killing stalking

If so, I wanna here you speak! :D

Also, I'm lonely and I have no one to talk too about them! DMs are open!!

Kk

Bye!!

-inkonmyfeet

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
24.3K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
62.1K 413 12
New cover. Woop woop. In the process of rewriting every chapter. Stick around for updates. {{These are old stories that are pretty poorly written, be...
6K 166 12
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...