Let's Play a Game (Ghostface...

By Danniduhh

Just a book full of Ghostface smut, because why not? More

Fuck or Get Fucking Killed (1 of 2)
Fuck or Get Fucking Killed (2 of 2)
Deal Or No Deal? (1 of 2)
Deal Or No Deal (2 of 2)
I Like That (1 of 1)
We Like to Party (1 of 1)
My Obsession (1 of 1)
Threes the Magic Number (1 of 2)
Threes the Magic Number (2 of 2)
Go To Sleep (1 of 1)
Drop Them Panties (1 of 1)

To Survive (1 of 1)

25.7K 276 270
By Danniduhh

I walk around the tall grass, medkit in hand. It started out as four of us, but I watched each of my friends get murdered by that fuckin white mask.

All we wanted to do was go back home, but he's killing us for no reason. Chasing us around in the middle of the woods.

My t-shirt is torn up and my body is covered in dirt and mud. As I slowly traverse the woods, I stumble upon a cabin.

The lights are off, and it doesn't seem like anyone is home.

I walk up to the door and find it unlocked.

I could really use a shower...and maybe they have something I can eat.

I enter the house and walk straight to the kitchen. I decide to eat something that's not gonna be missed. I grab one banana, unpeel it, and eat it.

After I'm done, I walk around the cabin and find the bathroom. I take off my clothes and I hop inside of the shower.

I quickly rinse all of the nastiness off my body and now I'm rinsing my face. The waters over my eyes and I wipe my face.

The shower curtain suddenly opens, and my vision is still coming to.

I see a white blob and I blink a few times before I'm greeted by that white mask.

My eyes widen in shock and the masked person tilts there head in confusion.

"Why are you in my bathroom?" The man asked.

I open my mouth to speak, but not words form.

I'm terrified, shaking in my skin.

"I-I-!" I sputter.

The man looks at me and then turns his attention to my clothes on the floor. He then looks back at me, eyes roaming my naked and exposed body.

"If you wanted to seduce me you know there are easier ways, right?" He asked.

"Wha-?"

The man cuts me off by grabbing me by my neck.

He pulls me towards him and whispers in my ear. His breath tickles the back of my ear as he speaks.

"You're the last one I've been searching for...since I'm feeling generous, I'll give you one more chance to run."

He releases his grip on my neck and then turns off the showers water.

I stand there body still frozen with fear.

"Take this." He demands.

He tosses me a towel and I quickly wrap my naked body in it.

"Now run..." he speaks as he steps to the side, making a path for me to run out the bathroom.

I run. I don't know where, but I run deep into the woods, back where I started.

I hear footsteps following behind me and I quicken my sprint.

I turn around and I don't see anyone following me. I keep on running for a second before stopping and catching my breath behind a tree.

I think I've lost him! I speak to myself.

I place my hand on my chest and feel my heart beating quickly.

Come on Y/n! You've gotta calm down and keep running.

I take a deep breath and start running again. I stumble over a tree branch and let out a loud yelp as I fall hard onto the floor, all my breath gets knocked out of me. I stay there on the floor for a second before attempting to get up.

Something catches my ankle and I fall back onto the floor.

"What the fuck!"

I turn and look at what my ankles caught on and I see him again. The Ghostface.

With one hand gripping the top of this stupid towel, I try to kick myself free but he drags me closer to him. As a result, I get fresh cuts from branches sliding on my skin and dirt flys everywhere. My towel is hanging on by a thread.

The man grabs my wrist and holds them above my head with one hand. He's on top of me and his knife is in his free hand.

"I don't-!" I cry. "Wha- why are you trying to kill me?"

The man places a finger to my lips and shushes me.

"Ha, trying? From where I'm sittin' I'm succeeding..." he states. "You got any last words?"

The man raises his knife and more tears fall down my cheeks as I cry harder.

"Please...please." I sob, my voice shaking as I cry. "I-I'll do any- a-anything you want! Just please let me go!"

The man tilts his head to the side, pondering.

"Hmmm..." he hums.

I feel his eyes scan over my body. My towel is loosely around my body, and one of my boobs is threatening to slip out of this towel. The man shakes his head.

"Am I really about to fuck a random girl in the middle of the-?" He scoffs mid sentence.

He loosens his grip on my wrist and then tightens them again.

"If you try anything, anything at all...I'll fuckin kill your ass, you understand?"

I nod my head quickly and more tears fall from my eyes. These ones are tears of relief.

The man lets me go and stands up.

I wipe my eyes and more tears come.

As I'm tying to stop crying, I hear a zipper unzip and the shuffling of clothes.

"Stop cryin' and come over here and suck before I change my mind."

I wipe my eyes once last time and crawl over to the man. He's got no pants on, only his black boxers.

I grab the waistband of his boxers and slowly slide them down.

His length is still soft as I grab it in my hand. Once I stroke it a few times he starts to stiffen up.

I open my mouth and lick from his base to his tip. I swirl my tongue around him and he mutters something under his breath.

The Ghostface grips my hair and makes me suck faster.

I moan softly as he grows in my mouth. I gag as he forces himself deeper down my throat.

He lets out a grunt as I bob my head on his tip.

"Yeah, just like that!" He moans out.

I continue sucking his dick. My loud slurping and his moans echoing through the woods.

The Ghostface grips my hair he grinds his hips into my throat slowly sliding his dick down it.

I try to open myself up more for him to keep him satisfied, but my throat tightens up around him. With watery eyes, I gag and pull my head away, a string of saliva connecting me to his dick still.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He asked, irritation dripping from his voice.

He grabs me by my chin roughly and I shake my head no.

"I-I-I'm sorry...my mouth hurts."

The man lets out a low laugh.

"You know what else is gonna hurt...?" He asked with the tilt of his head. "Your stomach...as I slide my fuckin knife into it."

My heart stops in my chest.

With shaky hands, I immediately wrap my hands around his dick and suck what I'm not stroking my hands.

The Ghostfucker chuckles and makes me stop. I stare at him.

"You're all timid now." He states.

I don't reply to him. What am I supposed to say to that?

He rubs my head and I look away from him.

"I was joking..." he states in his gravely voice. "It was a bad joke. Sorry."

He grabs me by my neck and makes me stand to my feet before kissing my lips softly.

He guides me backwards until my back is against a tree trunk, his body pressed to mine.

His tongue glides against mine and I moan into his mouth as he grips my neck a bit harder. It's not too hard, it's the perfect amount. He trails his other hand down my stomach he doesn't stop there, his hand slips down between my thigh and then he slides a finger between my folds, rubbing my clit slowly.

He circles my clit and I moan into his mouth. He pulls away from the kiss and removes his hand from me.

"Jump." He demands.

I jump up and he catches me, holding me up against the tree, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

He kisses me deeply and I reach down and grab his dick. He thrust forward into my hand a few times, moaning into my mouth.

I kiss him back and position him at my entrance.

He slowly pushes inside of me, a loud moan escaping his mouth.

I grind my hips against his once I get used to his size.

The man rolls his head back and a muffled moan escapes his lips.

"Fuck-!" He grunts.

He grips my ass and makes me bounce on his dick.

"Ah...fu-fuck!" I moan.

He makes me bounce at a quicker speed and I bury my face into the crook of his neck as an attempt to muffle my own moans.

The man rolls his hips in time with mine and I throw my head back, a long whimper escaping my mouth.

"F-faster..." I beg.

The man chuckles and thrust into me faster, his skin slapping against mine.

His breath hitches as I clinch around him.

He kisses me and grips my neck as he does. Each second the kiss gets more heated, his thrust get harder and deeper, and his grip on my neck gets tighter and tighter.

My vision blurs half as a result of his pounding, the other half because he's choking me too hard.

"I can't-!" I state softly, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I can't br-breathe!"

I feel dizzy and my vision is fading to black.

The man continues to fuck me quickly, groaning and moaning completely unaware of my pleads.

"Pl-please..." I say weakly.

I tap his hand that's around my neck and the man loosens his grip a bit.

"Don't worry, Princess...I wasn't gonna kill you." He pants. "You just look so sexy all distressed like that...begging me to stop."

I whimper as he pounds into me. His thrust get sloppier and he lets out a chorus of moans as he comes. He thrust into me slowly as he rides out his high.

I'm a panting mess...catching my breath and recovering from my own high.

"Damn..." I state.

"Damn indeed..." he agrees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 746 14
Ghostface×fem!reader "Tell me your name dollface." "Why should i tell you?" "Because i wanna know who im looking at." ▪︎WARNING▪︎ This story contains...
43.5K 883 14
book one stu macher x female!oc x billy loomis
237K 5.3K 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆?" "𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔." +++ I've gone off the deep end...I haven't written f...