love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 3

3.7K 81 31
By sweetlovemoment

Is Boss going to be at the party too?" Travis asked after the auction.

"No, I'm going to Iván's casino," said Román emphatically, because he doesn't want to meet people who try to get close to him for his benefit, especially politicians, although sometimes he takes advantage of these people, but he chose to use people anyway .

"I'll have someone get the car ready to come pick you up front," Travis replied, Roman nods before he and his minions get up and walk towards Margaret in the party area before leaving the party Roman look at the bodyguards next to Margaret. But there was no person they are looking for. As soon as she saw Roman, Margaret was quick to speak. Too bad that Román was not present at the party because Román only came to the auction. He made his brand more famous than ever.

When Margaret finished speaking, Roman left the auction to get into the car where his subordinates were waiting in the parking lot. It is at this time that Keith and Rogen are also leaving the premises towards the parking lot.

"Who are they ?" Rogen said, seeing a group of recognizable powerful bodyguards standing near a bulletproof luxury car.

"Probably from Mr. Román", answered Keith, which caused Rogan to raise an eyebrow slightly.

"How do you know?" Rogen asked because today there were many influential people who attended the event each of them have bodyguards.

"Well, your people are my clients," Kieth said with a nod. Roman's people earlier that week flew in to get a tattoo with Keith in Geneva. Seeing Keith, Roman's subordinates nodded in greeting.

"Did you come here for work friend?" Roman's subordinate asked.

"Yes, I haven't seen you at work with your boss", Keith asked being observant, he knew that Roman's henchman was not at work.

"I'm in charge outside" replied Roman's subordinate. What a sound Roman makes when he leaves. Making Roman see that his subordinates are on their feet talking to Keith. Seeing that Roman had arrived his subordinates quickly returned to duty, Keith and Rogen walk to their own car. Which was when Keith noticed a motorcycle with two suspicious looking people on it. And he was heading towards Roman's parked car and what Keith noticed again was the gun that the other party had pulled out.

"Hey, Shake," Keith called Roman's henchman he had just spoken to. Making everyone turn to look at Keith. Keith nodded at the approaching motorcycle. How come I'm not speeding up this car? like moving slowly so as not to be the center of attention but it turns out that Keith saw it first. With the speed of Roman's subordinates seeing the motorcycle is enough to predict the event immediately, Roman ran to the side of the car. To be used as a shield along with Travis's henchmen the others drew their weapons. It makes the people on the motorcycle use weapons. Silencers that have been prepared shoot at the bodyguards. Roman to defend himself and open an escape route. Since Roman's bodyguards are now not in a position where they can hurt them. Roman's bodyguards fired at an interception immediately. Causing hits in the back meanwhile Keith and Rogen hid by the pole in case a stray bullet went by. The motorcycle sped away immediately. When he knows you've made a mistake, the people in front of the exit door assess each other, along with a few gasps of surprise.

"You have quick eyes too," Rogen said, seeing that things had calmed down.

"It's survival instinct," Keith says with a slight shrug. Roman was already taken to the car by security, the events that happened a moment ago happened and ended very quickly. But it didn't scare Roman in any way. because it has gone through many stories how is it

"Do you also know someone named Keith?" , Román asked his henchman who is now positioned as Román's driver

"Yeah, I got a tattoo with him last week," Shake replied bluntly, Roman looking at Keith's slender figure walking to the car. No matter what Roman's group would do next.

"Drive to those two I want to talk to him," Roman said. Shake then drives back to the front parking lot making Keith and Rogen . who were about to get in the car, will look when they saw a big luxury car of the mafia drive to cover the trunk of Rogen's car, before Shake rolls down the window first

"My boss, he'd like to talk to you Keith," Shake said, raising an eyebrow, until he saw that the car window behind him had rolled down. Making Keith walk up and stop next to the other party's car, Keith put an arm on the roof of Roman's car. Lugo crouched down to look at the person inside the car in a normal way. Rogen looked at his friend unexpectedly. He doesn't think Keith acts normal. As a young friend of the mafia. Because if it's Rogen, he would have stood with his hands humbly between his legs. Because he knows how much power and influence the other party has, he didn't expect his friend to act so relaxed. What is Keith Roman's attitude? He smiled slightly. Roman's secretary, Nathan, sat next to him and frowned slightly in dissatisfaction to see Keith disrespect his boss.

"I love you from thanks. From a moment ago", a deep voice sounded carrying power, which is actually a surprise for Roman's subordinates no less. Roman came to thank Keith himself like this. Keith caught Roman's glare. Looking at him with searching eyes which is in fact the way he is because Roman was looking at the tattoos on both of Keith's arms. And across the neck Keith frowned slightly. Seeing the eyes that were staring back at him

"It doesn't really matter. I don't really need to warn you guys. Because your subordinates can handle it well? But I spoke too fast," Keith said in a normal tone.

"Why do you think my men can handle it?" Roman asked.

"Huh, those two are amateurs, and if I had to guess they're just here to harass," Keith said causing Roman to raise an eyebrow slightly. He didn't expect Keith to be so fast which Roman also thought a moment ago was just normal confusion.

"Why do you think they're amateurs?" Roman asked curious about Keith's opinion.

"Well, if the other party really wants to kill you. Probably taking snipers to ambush you in this building. Because it's a perfect place. Do you think the same as me?" Keith pointed to a building near the site. Keith's answer made Roman very satisfied but he didn't tell Keith, those buildings also had shadow people spread out to check the order as well.

* Eh, what do you want in return? * Roman asked.

* No, right now I just want to go back to sleep. I don't know if I can go now?* Keith asked.

* Good ", replied Roman.

"See you, Shake", instead of Keith saying goodbye to Román, but he returned to Lashek like this and immediately left Rogen's car. Román closes the car window. Then sure to look at Shake with cold eyes makes Shake feel cold and hot because he didn't know if he did something wrong or not.

"Travis, investigate Keith for me," Roman told his confidant. As the car continues to drive towards Ivan's casino.

"Boss, why would you want to know about that guy?" Nathan said, because he didn't like Keith's face very much. Roman looked slightly at Nathan who was sitting next to him.

"Then why do you want to know about me?" Roman said in a cold tone making Nathan freeze a little.

"Uh, sorry boss," Nathan said quietly. Though they grew up together Nathan has no right to cross his own boss's line. Roman didn't say anything else, he sat in silence and thought about the person who had just separated a moment ago because he felt very interested in Keith.

"Keith, how dare you be relaxed in front of the mobster?" Rogen said as the two headed back to their rooms.

So, why can't you just relax? It's time to get off work by the way, he's not our client. It's normal for people to be the same, right?" Keith replied

"Yes, I know I'm a normal person too. But he has everything above us. And if he's not satisfied with you, order someone to take you and drown you in the sea," Rogen said again.

"He was too scared. He doesn't care about dust like we do," Keith replied without much thought but he didn't know it was dust like him. .that I draw too much attention to the eyes of the gangster man.

" Is it Thai?" Roman sat down and read the information about Keith that they had found in his own office. Keith's history is nothing short of mysterious. Keith is a true Thai person. He has a Thai mother who separated from Keith's father when Keith was 10 and remarried to a former man from the US but migrated to Switzerland Keith worked mainly as a tattoo artist. Then get a bodyguard job as a side job. He is a single man who leads a normal life.

"Boss, we have to leave in 10 minutes to meet Mr. Wang at the pier," Travis's alarm went off when he saw that it was almost time.

"Are our men ready?" Roman asked.

" Yeah" . Travis replied.

"So, what happened that night?" Roman asked. Getting up from his chair. With Nathan picking up a suit and knowingly wearing it

"They belong to Marco," Travis replies. Roman smiled at the corner of his mouth.

"He's not what you think he is. He grew up and just acts like a kid," Roman said of his cousin. It did not surprise him that his grandfather did not want to give Marco the position of clan leader. Because Marco is indecisive and has no prudence.

"Boss, do you want us to send you something?" Travis asked as he walked to the car to go directly to the port where he arranged to deliver the goods that are weapons of war

"No, people like him are not in my eyes," replied Román, without seeing the importance of retaliating against Marco. Because he thought it was nonsense for the addition. He didn't want to be a child to play back and forth over such a small matter. Being killed can be a big problem for other people but for Román who made Marco be considered a minor matter.

"Yes," Travis replied, and Roman's men immediately took their boss directly to the client's appointment.

Bang

"Get up you son of a bitch", the deep voice of a worse still strong old man sounded louder. After pitching to a youngster many years younger than the Keith fell to the turf.

"Dad, I haven't given up yet," Keith's voice murmured. Ready to stand up the person who just threw it just now. It's her stepfather. Today Keith came to see his mother and stepfather in the town of Grindelwald, a quiet town in the valley.

"When an enemy rushes at you, is there time to settle down?" Michael, Keith's stepfather, asked that all the martial arts that Keith appeared from his stepfather and his friends. Who Keith loves and respected his stepfather as if he was his real father Michael also loves Keith as his biological son.

"Father and son can stop practicing. It's time for dinner," Keith's mother's clear voice called, causing Keith and Michael to stop fighting and walk into the house smiling.

"Did you bring your tattoo machine with you?" Michael asked Keith when they sat down for dinner together.

"Go ahead, how could you forget?" Keith answered since his stepfather was also a fan of tattoos.

"Okay. Owen wants to get a tattoo. So I told him to wait for you to come over" Michael said about his neighbor.

"Okay let him come over and get a tattoo tomorrow," Keith replied.

Give me a percentage, how much? I diligently seek clients for you." Michael pretended to ask. Keith rolled his eyes slightly.

"Dad is richer than me. Are you still asking me for a percentage?" Keith asked in a Roman tone. His stepfather chuckled lightly in his throat as Keith's mother could only sit up and smile as I listened to the father and son talk. Finished dinner the two parents and son sat and drank together in the backyard. To discuss various matters

"I heard you were involved with Vasillo," Keith's stepfather said immediately. When just doing Keith will raise the eyebrows a bit.

"Vasillo? Who?" Keith asked, his stepfather raising an eyebrow.

"Román Vasillo", Michael said the other's name again, and Keith made a thoughtful face.

"Is Roman the same mobster you think?" Keith asked in a normal tone.

"Yes," Michael answered.

"I had nothing to do with him. We just met by chance and I helped him by chance. However, how did dad know, did you send someone to follow me?" Keith asked with a smile, he doesn't care much.

"Why would I go after you? The FBI people have a reason to follow Roman. Whether they're involved in human trafficking or not. So they saw you, that's all I just contacted to tell him to remind him." Michael replied, seeing that his stepson probably had nothing to do with Roman.

"It's nothing, dad, as I already told you, I only warned him when he was going to be ambushed", Keith answered sincerely. Michael nodded.

"By the way, do you know Dad? What did he do? Is that why he got so much attention from the FBI?" Keith asked Michael curiously because his stepfather had connections to friends in the FBI and CIA.

"I don't know much about it, as far as I know Román Vasillo is dangerous. The main foreground is the cruise business. And international transport companies but he sees that there are many small companies that allow their people to deal with many things but behind that is a big smuggler. It is said that there is a laboratory for experimenting with newly produced weapons," Michael said in a normal tone as if he was telling a story to his son.

"Dad doesn't know much about this," Keith teased his stepfather. Before being hit by Michael, he looked back at Keith slightly.

"It's the basic information that we all need to know," replied Michael Keith chuckled slightly.

"Even though you know he deals in arms then why don't they catch him?" Keith asked curiously.

"I'm not sure either. Why doesn't anyone dare mess with him besides constantly researching the information," Michael replied.

"And what does the FBI think they traffic people too?" Keith asked.

"There is speculation that he is grabbing humans to test biological weapons," added Michael. Keith thought of Roman's beautiful face of God as he thought that this person would really do that.

"Interesting your story. By the way, what kind of tattoos does Owen want daddy?" Keith changed the subject to talk about tattoos. Michael stopped talking about Roman. because he knew that his stepson had nothing to do with Román (for now 😀😀)

Roman's strong body in a bathing suit. swimming in the pool in his private security house in the United States in the early afternoon, because he bowled here to discuss business with his subordinates standing scattered around the area although it was difficult to invade here. but of all they still fulfill their duties Without fail.
Travis and Nathan are waiting in a chair by the pool to discuss the job with their boss, neither of whom thought to rush to Roman. Because they knew that the other party is relaxing by swimming. Swimming is one thing that relaxes Román from having to deal with the many responsibilities of life.

Swim until satisfied, Roman pushed himself against the edge of the pool out of the water in a relaxed manner. Roman's figure is full of beautiful muscles. He's not so big it's scary. Beautifully aligned abs fit his v-chef perfectly. How about a sharp face like a Greek God slicked back his wet hair? It's no wonder why people want to get under this man for once.

Roman received towels and bathrobes from his subordinates. Before sitting in the chair across from Travis and Nathan

"Who will speak first? Roman asked, knowing that they both have to report on work.

"Me," Nathan said first then both Nathan and Travis discuss important events with Roman.

"Prince kezek wants to see a preview first?" Roman asked after listening to Travis.

"Yeah, that's how I'd like to make a date for next month's party," Travis replied.

"To fix it in kreken ?" Roman asked in a serious tone. Travis replied. Because the kraken cruise is a Roman ship that is open to celebrities and royal families from different countries to board and find happiness on it. That time the prince of the country has contacted to rent and celebrate a party

"So, have you already summarized the list? Which of them came up?" Román asked because of that party. As various groups of people gather on the dark side, it is a party held only in the foreground but in reality it is more than a discussion about the dark side of business.

"Summarized. But I'm not sure if the prince will have more guests" replied Nathan, showing Roman a list of names on his iPad. Roman takes a look at the list of groups roughly. Then he nodded.

"Let our men track down all these men first. Wouldn't you understand that there is something on my ship?" Roman said in a serious tone. Travis and Nathan responded strongly.

"Travis, can I ask you a question?" Roman said as he finished talking about the job causing Travis and Nathan to look at Roman suspiciously. Rarely did Roman come to consult them or ask such questions.

"Yes," Travis replied.

"If you wanted to add one more bodyguard," Roman said flatly briefly.

"I'll let Noris pick one from the training center," Travis replies.

"No, I already have someone I love," Roman said again. Status made Travis and Nathan look at each other in surprise.

"Who is it?" Travis asked again.

"Keith," Roman answered shortly. Causing Travis and Nathan to freeze for a moment.

"You mean the guy who asked me to get his information?" Travis asked just to be sure. Roman responded in his throat.

"Boss, I don't think we should bring in strangers," Nathan protested.

"I think like Nathan plus his stepdad is a former FBI and CIA infiltrator, and he could get the boss in trouble," Travis said because he knows all about Keith's family history.

"I love dangerous things, you know that," said Roman, with his usual behavior because he thought well

"Although the boss wants me to be a bodyguard, but it's not like I'm going to accept it," Travis argued again.

"Ask Noris to contact him and offer him a sum of money that way tell me how much he wants for summoning him," Roman said as if it were simple. When he finished speaking he got up and entered the house. Immediately showering and changing clothes this leaves Travis and Nathan sitting there with tense faces.

"Boss, what's wrong with that guy? He's just an ordinary person," Nathan said sounding a bit annoyed.

"The boss might see something special in that person. Who knows?" Noris's voice sounded. Along with the person who walked towards both of them.

"Did you hear what the boss said," Travis asked. Noris nodded.

"Get people to book plane tickets for me. Get the job done," Noris said in a serious tone. In his heart he also wondered what someone like Keith was good at. To get your boss's attention.

The sound of the tattoo machine was normal. When the real owner of the store returns to serve customers after letting other employees take over the store in his absence.

"Keith, why don't we have a drink together tonight?" asked the familiar voice of a customer as Keith gave Tatiana his stomach

"Too bad, beautiful woman, I have a date tonight. Save it for another day," Keith said with a smile. With the bars raised to the girl mockingly.

"Someone came to make an appointment for you to turn me down first," the woman said in a gruff voice.

"Well, there's Miki. Dorothy Jaguar," Keith said as he looked behind him. It made the woman lying on the bed giggle and giggle.

"This is a client list, isn't it?" The death asked as a joke. Keith also laughed.

"Yes, I was late in line because I was working outside. So I have to take responsibility for the failure here. I thought it was going to be a long night," said Keith who had just returned from his mother's house. Po therefore has to sit down and clear the queue of the customer who postponed earlier.

"Too bad, come on let me kiss you," the woman said, putting her arm around Keith's neck. Keith walked over and playfully kissed the girl. Because he didn't think anything of it.

Knock Knock

There was a knock on the door before one of Keith's employees opened it.

"Hey, someone came to see you and said they had something important to discuss", this employee of Keith's name is Hay, he is Thai. He came to study in Switzerland, they met and met by chance, Keith later invited him to work part-time at his store . The young man accepted immediately.

" Who?" Keith asked in Thai. It felt good to be able to speak his native language.

"I don't know, but it's really scary. Hey, come out and take a look. Edges is also addicted to customers," Bey replied, Keith scowling in surprise.

"I'll come over. Let me talk to the guest for a second," Keith said to the girl on the bed. Before he immediately took off his gloves and walked out of the tattoo parlor. When he left he saw a tall and big man with a brutal look standing in the middle of the store. Keith felt familiar with each other's faces, but he doesn't remember where they met. Keith looked at the other with inspection and scrutiny. If this person is good or not

"Who are you?" Keith asked directly, not to waste time.

"My name is Noris, I have an offer for you," Noris replied looking at Keith as well.

" What offer ?" Keith asked puzzled.

"The boss wants you to work for him," Noris said again. Keith frowned slightly as he was wondering how much the giant in front of him would save his words. Instead of having to run your errands in one fell swoop. But he tells it little by little to keep asking.

"When you're tired. Let's sit down and talk in my office," Keith said.

//Hey, I think we're talking here. There are many people here . If there's anything you need.someone can help// Bey immediately whispered to Keith.

// My gun is in the office. You don't have to worry// Keith turned and nodded urging Noris to follow him. Noris followed him but he was fine. Upon entering Keith's office the office owner immediately sat in his chair.

"Sit down," Keith said in a relaxed manner. Making Noris quite interested in Keith. Because the person didn't seem intimidated by his tall, brutal face. When the other young people see him they are already crying.

"First of all. I don't like anything that is circumcised.
Who is the boss you speak of? And what kind of job is that?" Keith asked curiously.

"Do you know the Vasillo family?" Noris asked first. Making Keith freeze a bit because he had heard this question from his stepdad before. So it's not difficult for him to guess. Who is the boss the other person is talking about?

"Do you mean Roman Vasillo?" Keith asked to be sure.

"Yes," Noris replied.

After this i am curious i think Roman has already started liking Keith.🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 14
While on an unknown planet for a mission, Keith is bitten by a mysterious bug that brings his life to a complete halt. Now completely glued to Lance'...
1.3K 84 30
Twenty two year old Ram has got it all, he's intelligent, athletic, social, and he's just been hired by a well known consulting firm. Life would be p...
74.1K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...