KATHPUTLI

Autorstwa bl_diaries

"You said, if someone shows up when you need them, you call that destiny... I need you." "Did you came when... Więcej

Author's note 🆘
Other characters
Prologue
1. New life
2. don't wanna go back
3. Came back
4. Met again
5. Psycho and monster
6. Dynamics of hospital
7. Something is wrong
8. Party Rockin'
9. True love?
10. I need you
11. Panick attack
12. Failed surgery
13. Broken friendship
14. Lunch box
Note
15. Craved for love
16. Dark is my home
17. Dhruv jadeja
18. persuading the witness Part-1
18. Persuading the witness Part-2
19. Aakash and Ray
20. Friends
21. Numb
22. Family
23. Survivor
24. Stay with me
25. Kathputli part: 1
25. Kathputli The finale

Characters

1.6K 49 7
Autorstwa bl_diaries

Meera Oberoi

Single mother, her husband died in an accident. She is protective over her sons especially the youngest twins. A doctor by profession but have a old thoughts. She is petridiatrician in Navjeevan hospital.

Karan oberoi

A great businessman. His mother wanted him to become a doctor but he had other dreams and fulfilled them. Now his mother is also proud of him. At last a family man.

Priyanka oberoi

A health minister, takes her job seriously. Even if she has a job, never fails her duty as a wife and being the third oldest in the family. Treats the youngest twins as her own sons. Think of Meera as her own mother, she respect her and Meera do too.

Kunal oberoi

A doctor by profession (general surgeon). When his mother knew that she can't force her will on karan then she tried to make him doctor and succeeded here. Kunal didn't became doctor because of any pressure, it was his dream too.

Shivani Oberoi

A painter by profession. Did a love marriage and is happy. Kunal liked her through her paintings. A cute and bubbly girl. The youngest twins love her as she is fun to be with. Always consider her family first.

Rayansh oberoi
21 years old

A businessman, he established his own business in music and architecture with his twin. Everything changed in these years but his feelings for the one whom he loved never changed. With the time he become more ruthless that everyone is scared of him. Their buisness is 2nd most successful.

Roshan oberoi
21 years old

He is also a businessman and established the buisness in architecture with his twin and became the 2nd most successful businessmen. Miss aakash badly, he thinks that everything happened because of him as he was unconscious the whole time and want aakash to come back.

Aakash Malhotra
21 years

Won the title of being first colour blind and youngest cardiac surgeon in the world. For a world, he is some kind of ruthless person but only he know how much he suffered. Everything changed in his life along with his feelings for the people he loved too. Never want to go back to the place where he lost his sanity... So stays in New York. Sometimes wear glasses for myopia. (Poor near vision)

Swara rathore
21 years old.

Once was known for a tomboy but now she is the girl with traditional style. Is a general surgeon in Navjeevan hospital. Girlfriend of Roshan and still love him with her whole heart.

Sagar Malhotra

Never wanted to become businessman. He had interest in music but his parents forced him to inherit it. He was the most devastated in the Malhotra family after the going of aaksh. Wish him to come back.

Akansha Malhotra.

Wife of sagar. She is a petridiatrician in Navjeevan hospital. They married two years ago, she requested so much to aakash to come at her wedding but he denied politely. Miss her brother in law.

Arjun Malhotra

Is a businessman. He was the top second businessman but after coming of the oberoi twins he became third. That's why he is more piss off with oberoi. For some reason he feel sorry for his sons but has too much pride to accept that.

Shanti Malhotra

She is also a petridiatrician in Navjeevan hospital. Always thought that her was right but her seperation from his son opened his eyes. Regret but not that much to say sorry to him. She miss her son and want him to come back but he always deny her.

Dr. Alok oberoi

An old man who is doctor in Navjeevan hospital. He is also a surgeon who deals with cancer (Oncologist).  A great man, love his grandchildren so much. Close to Kunal as they get to meet daily but that doesn't mean he isn't close to his other children. A carefree person who doesn't get offend easily and don't have any problem with lgbt. He respect who are the part of this community.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

196K 17.3K 68
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
38.2K 3.1K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
54.3K 1.7K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
DABAAV Autorstwa Kajal

Dla nastolatków

19.1K 1.3K 25
"Parents favour the child that makes them happy and abandon the child that is dumb and useless." "Am i useless? Do children have to be useful to the...